You're Mine! Ch. 08

Story Info
Lightening bolt was the catalyst.
6.8k words
4.52
76.3k
8
0

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 04/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jim313
jim313
544 Followers

Recap: As far as I can determine, it must have happened the day I was caught in the rainstorm on the golf course. It was a gorgeous day when I teed off but by the time I was on the fourth hole, the clouds began to gather and the thunder started. I could see lightening flashes in the distance and just then, the heavens opened and it began to pour. Without thinking I headed for the big willow tree off to the side of the fairway and ducked underneath to get out of the rain. The next thing I knew I woke up in the hospital emergency room with a terrific headache. It seems the tree was split right down the middle by lightening and part of the bolt reached out and hit me also!

I had minor burns from my head all the way down my back to my waist but was unhurt otherwise. They released me a few hours later and I went home thinking about how lucky I was to still be alive! At the time, I had no idea of the powers that became mine because of that experience but I soon found out that by looking into a person's eyes and saying the words "You're mine", they would be completely in my power.

JEANNE & ANNETTE

About a week or so later, I was walking on 71st Street when I spotted an absolutely gorgeous woman with long blonde hair to her waist and a fantastic body. She was about six feet tall in loafers and, as soon as she turned and looked at me as I approached her with a big hello, I made her mine! She was so beautiful, she took my breath away and wore absolutely no makeup at all. I figured she was about 18 or 19 and asked her where she was going from here. She told me that she was waiting for her classmate who should be out in another minute and then they were going home to her place. Her name was Jeanne and her friend Annette was staying with her for two weeks while her parents were away on a trip. Just then another gorgeous, tall beauty burst through the doors and approached us at a run. Jeanne introduced me to Annette who I made mine as soon as she looked at me.

I couldn't believe my good fortune in coming across two such beautiful women at one time. Annette had shoulder length shiny black hair and was absolutely gorgeous. She had large, full breasts like Jeanne, full, well-rounded hips and great legs. She, too, was wearing loafers and both girls were the same height. I asked Jeanne where she lived and found out it was just around the corner on Park Avenue and that the only one home was Carmen, the housemaid who took care of her while her parents were away. I told them that I would like to go back to their place with them and get to know them both very intimately. I also mentioned that they were going to enjoy everything we do and feel wonderful every time they do what I ask. A very attractive, dark haired woman in her 40's answered the door and I noticed that she had a very nice body and legs as I walked past her.

When Jeanne introduced us, I made Carmen mine and told her that we would probably need her services during the course of the day and that she would love doing anything and everything I asked of her. She smiled and said she would do her best and then showed us into the living room and brought some cold sodas to drink. When she had left the room, I told the girls to undress completely as I wanted to examine their assets closely. When the two of them were standing in front of me completely nude, I compared their looks and equipment. Both were sensational looking women. Jeanne was a gorgeous blonde and Annette a beautiful brunette. Their breasts were large and perfectly shaped. All four breasts jiggled each time they would move and I reached up to gently pinch their nipples which were already hard. Jeanne's bush had a small shock of blonde hair just above her clit with no hair anywhere else.

Annette had a curly haired bush of jet black hair covering her entire pussy and I told them to turn around and bend down and hold their ankles as I wanted to examine their love holes. Jeanne showed me her swollen, pouting cunt lips as she grasped her ankles also exposing her puckered asshole to my view. I shifted my gaze to Annette's sweet looking crack and couldn't resist giving both pussies wet, hot kisses and running my tongue into their tiny assholes. Both of them gasped as my tongue investigated both their holes and by the time I was finished, each of them had experienced an orgasm. I told them to sit on the couch and watch as I removed my clothes mentioning that both of them were going to fall in love with my penis as soon as they saw it. When I turned to face them naked, both of them were staring at my massive shaft with adoring eyes.

That's when I asked them if they were still virgins and found out that they both had sex when they were about 16 but it was clumsily done and they got no enjoyment out of it and had promised each other not to have sex with boys their own age anymore. I told them to take their time and examine my stiff shaft thoroughly since it was going to be inside both of them soon. They ran their fingers and hands over my thick cock and balls and then Annette leaned forward and took the head of my shaft in her mouth and began to suck on it. Jeanne pushed her way into the action and had her friend pass the cock so that she could suck it also. They passed it back and forth as I directed them how to suck it properly. After some time, I told Jeanne to lie down on her back and spread her legs wide so that I could get her wet with my mouth before inserting my tool in her virgin pussy.

My cock entered her smoothly and easily with no sign of pain or discomfort. In fact, she was enjoying everything I was doing to her and loved the feel of my huge member filling her cunt. I fucked her for awhile and then told Annette to get ready for some cock also. As I entered her, she uttered a long sigh and thrust her hips forward to get more of me inside her. I entered her smoothly and encountered no resistance as I fed more and more of it in. Her pussy was wet, hot and smooth and swallowed my huge penis right to the base and could have taken more. She was heaving her hips off the bed and grinding her cunt into me to get as much of my thick shaft as possible while she moaned passionately with each thrust. I fucked her for some time and then withdrew my throbbing member and moved over to the waiting Jeanne who was playing with her clit and watching us.

As soon as my cock entered her opening, she came alive again and went wild, fucking me back and wriggling her hips so that my shaft touched every part of her vagina and filled her full one minute and then teasingly withdrew to the tip before plunging back in again. She came with a low growl and clamped her legs around my waist as she flooded my shaft with her juices. When she calmed down, I pulled out and moved back to Annette who was pinching her clit and watching us with half closed eyes as she was lost in the pleasure she was giving herself. I fed my wet cock into her with one smooth, slow motion until it was deep inside her pulsating cunt. I had it in all the way. Our pubic hairs were mashed together and I suddenly began to feel her cunt squeezing my penis and milking it beautifully as she told me softly how much she loved having my cock inside her.

I thrust forward even more and felt the back wall of her pussy touch the head of my cock. As soon as I touched it, she went wild and held me tight to her as her pussy really started milking me stronger and I felt hot liquid cover my shaft as she gasped out her orgasm. I pulled out slowly over her objections and there was a popping sound as my pole came out of her cunt dripping her juices on the bed. I lay down on my back with my huge hardon waving in the air and told them that I wanted each of them to take turns sucking me off for two minutes at a time. Like Russian Roulette, the lucky one will be the one sucking me when I come and Jeanne bent over and started sucking on the smooth head while Annette timed her to make sure she didn't suck more than the allotted time. She tapped Jeanne when time was up and immediately took over.

She started to deep throat me, the way that I taught her earlier, and massaged my shaft with her throat muscles while her tongue licked the sides. They passed my cock back and forth for another half hour before I began to feel my orgasm approaching and told Jeanne that she was going to be the lucky one and receive my come juices to drink. She grunted her approval and sucked my throbbing shaft even harder as she felt it swell and then explode in her mouth pumping spurt after spurt of hot come down her throat. She sucked on it long after he finished coming and licked off the last drops before lying down alongside of him. I suggested that Jeanne ask Carmen to bring some hot and dry towels so they could freshen up a bit before continuing. I took the opportunity, while waiting for Carmen to come in, to ask the girls why their pussies were so ready for cock, especially one as large as mine, if they were really virgins.

Jeanne smiled and went over to the dresser and came back with a huge double ended dildo which was even larger than my penis. She told me that the two of them have been getting together at least once a week for the past couple of years and use the dildo every time they get together. They told me that their parents have been letting them sleep over at least one night a week since they were 16 and they look forward to it all week. I asked them what else they do to each other and they confessed that they loved sucking each other's cunts, breasts and rubbing their pussies together until they come.

Carmen walked in with a tray of hot towels and three dry towels. I told her not to be surprised at our nudity and that, as soon as she cleaned the three of us up, I wanted her to join us. I mentioned that she would love everything we did together and would feel wonderful doing it. She wiped my flaccid penis clean with the hot towel and then dried it thoroughly before going over to Jeanne. While she was cleaning the beautiful pussy, I asked her what she really thought of the two girls she was caring for. She confessed that since Jeanne blossomed into womanhood, she has been driving her crazy with desire. Carmen told me that she masturbates at least once a day thinking about what she would like to do to Jeanne. She sees her nude at least once a day and has had to resist the urge to drop to her knees and kiss her sweet pussy everytime.

Right after Jeanne leaves for school in the morning, she goes to her room and masturbates for an hour fantasizing about Jeanne. When she finished cleaning Annette, I told her to undress and join us since she would now be able to act out her masturbatory fantasies. She stripped off her clothes in a flash and displayed a beautifully rounded comfortable body with full breasts, large dark nipples a small rounded stomach which I found sexy and a prominent mound covered with a thick bush of curly, black hair. She had a fantastic ass, thighs and legs and I couldn't wait to experience her charms. I told her that Jeanne was all hers and she could do anything she liked with her and her eyes sparkled as she got down and started to eat the cunt she had dreamed about for so long.

As soon as her mouth closed over her pussy, Jeanne heaved a long sigh of pleasure and gave herself up to the hungry mouth and tongue that was doing such wonderful things to her cunt. I told her to get on her knees so that Annette could get under her and suck her pussy. Annette didn't need any urging and got into position immediately and fastened her lips to Carmen's ample cunt. Carmen began moaning almost immediately and went into orgasm the moment Annette sucked her large clit into her mouth. She never stopped sucking during her orgasm and was still thrusting her pussy into Annette's face when she finished so they continued eating each other until Jeanne groaned and told Carmen to keep doing just what she was doing and she would come in a minute. Her orgasm hit like an express train and she grabbed Carmen's head in her hands as she flooded her mouth with juice.

Carmen sucked up every drop and then went into another wild orgasm as Annette's tongue drove deep into her hot hole. Annette had her arms around Carmen's body and her face buried in her cunt and didn't seem to want to let go until Carmen rolled over on her back alongside Jeanne and let out a sigh of satisfaction. I asked her what she has been doing for sex recently and she replied that she has been masturbating exclusively for the past eight months since her boyfriend moved to the West Coast and she hasn't met anyone since. The fear of Aids kept her from going to bars to meet strangers so she bought some x-rated tapes and a few different dildos and vibrators and satisfies herself that way until another man comes along. I told her that her sexual problems were over and that from this moment forward she was going to have all the cock...and pussy, that she can handle.

I told her to go to work on me and get my cock ready for some serious fucking since she was going to get eight months worth of cock right now. She laughed delightedly, and swooped down on my still flaccid penis, took it into her mouth and began to hum a tune while sucking the shaft deep in her throat. The vibrations caused an immediate reaction in my penis and it started to grow in her throat. She kept it firmly in her mouth as it got bigger and bigger until she held it with both hands and sucked strongly on the head. I told her she did a magnificent job getting me ready and now she deserved the reward. She jumped up immediately and, before I could say anything, sat down on my rigid pole and fit the tip into her gaping vagina as she lowered herself onto it.

A look of rapture came over her face as my thick shaft filled her up completely and she rocked back and forth slowly so she could feel every inch of it inside her hungry cunt. I pushed up slightly and felt the head hit soft, warm flesh. She screamed out that she was ready to cum and bore down on my huge member as her eyes glazed over and she started to spasm for what seemed like an eternity before she calmed down and came back to Earth. She sat there for some time after her orgasm abated, just feeling my enormous meat inside her and it wasn't long before she started moving her hips sensuously again as my tool touched sensitive parts of her cunt. When I saw that she was ready for more action, I asked her to get on her hands and knees and suck Annette's pussy while I worked both her holes from behind.

She jumped up delightedly and assumed the position I requested as Annette put down a large pillow and placed her ass on it so that her cunt would be raised high for Carmen's mouth. I fit the head of my massive, heavy organ into her well lubricated pussy hole and fed it in inch by inch as Carmen buried her tongue in Annette's sweet cuntflesh. I told Jeanne to let Annette suck her pussy so that all of us would be occupied in pleasure and watched as she lowered her dripping cunt to her classmate's eager mouth. My cock felt like heaven plunging in and out of her smooth, hot and slippery pussy. She was fucking me back hard and I began to drive it in deep and hard to meet her motions and heard her gasp out that she was coming again. She pushed back as hard as she could as she started to orgasm and her cuntflesh squeezed my shaft as she experienced spasm after spasm of pleasure.

I kept it in deep all through her orgasm and watched as she began licking the beautiful pussy in front of her again. I began a slow series of short in and out movements so I could feel every part of her cunt with my cock and it wasn't long before she started to moan and fuck me back. That's when I reached for the KY, pulled my shaft from her clinging cunt, lubricated it and fit the head to her gorgeous asshole and fed it in slowly so that it was smooth and sexy. She reacted immediately and gasped as more and more of the thick member disappeared inside her ass. When I had it in up to the hilt and had her wiggling her hips all around feeling my shaft inside her, I pulled it out almost to the tip and then plunged back in again and began to fuck her hard. She started to groan as she sucked Annette and pushed her ass hard into me. Then a minute or so later, she cried out that she was cumming again and held her ass tight up against me as she went into her orgasm.

When it was over, she asked if she could rest a minute and rolled over on her back with a sigh of satisfaction. I took a quick shower and came back to find Jeanne and Annette 69ing as Carmen rested alongside them while running her hand over their bodies as they sucked each other. I got behind Jeanne, who was on top, and ran my tongue into her asshole as Annette sucked her cunt. She groaned in pleasure and moved her cunt and ass back and forth enjoying the sensations she was receiving from both their tongues at the same time. It didn't take long before she announced her impending orgasm and stiffened in passionate posture as she came and came and came. When she rolled on her back to rest, I asked Annette where she would like to receive my cum. She had four choices: mouth, cunt, ass, breasts or face. She selected cunt and presented it to me for fucking. I didn't waste any time.

I was horny as hell and couldn't wait to get my tool inside her. I put the head to her wet, pink opening and thrust forward gently working it in and getting both of us well lubricated with our juices until it was moving in and out smoothly. I loved the warm wetness inside her pussy and stroked her with long, slow motions knowing that I would be coming very soon. Her cunt felt alive and was gripping my shaft tightly as I drove it in and out. She began to talk softly and tell me how good my cock felt inside her and that she was going to cum if I continued what I was doing.

I grasped her by the hips and pulled her close as my cock expanded and suddenly exploded cum into her waiting cunt. She screamed that she was coming also, as soon as she felt my hot juices pour inside her, and held me close as she went into the throes of her orgasm. We held each other until it was completely over and then I removed my half hard penis from her comfortable pussy and lay back on the cushions to relax.

Carmen came over and cleaned me up with fresh hot towels and then sucked me for a while before getting back into bed with us. I told them about Tyko and that I wanted them to meet her tonight. I picked up the phone and called Tyko and told her to be over for dinner at 7 and a party afterwards and told her about the three of them. She asked what we were doing now and when I told her, she asked if she could join us now instead of waiting until 7. I gave her the address and told her to come over right away. We were still in bed relaxing when the intercom rang and it was my wife. Carmen told the concierge to let her come up and opened the door for her a few minutes later. Carmen came back into the bedroom with her and slipped off her robe before getting back in bed with us.

I introduced Tyko to them and told them they were in for a treat since my wife's cunt was the best tasting pussy in the world. I told Tyko to remove her clothes and show the women her treasures to whet their appetites. She stripped in time to the music and had us all enthralled as she displayed more and more of her charms. When she was totally naked, she walked up to the foot of the bed, put one foot up on the bed and displayed her gaping pussy lips. Suddenly, Carmen moved quickly to the foot of the bed and began to kiss and suck the swollen pussy lips as my wife closed her eyes in passion and stroked Carmen's head softly. I let them go on for a few minutes more and then suggested that Tyko get up on the bed and let everyone have a turn at her. As soon as she was on her back,

Jeanne took over sucking her pussy, Carmen sat on her face to be sucked and Annette licked and sucked her breasts and nipples. I suggested that Tyko should get on her hands and knees, suck Carmen's cunt while Jeanne positioned herself underneath and went back to eating her again. Then I came up behind her and slipped my lubricated cock, which was just hard enough, into her ass and began to fuck her slowly. Jeanne came up for air long enough to tell me that I was dead right about my wife's pussy. She said that she loved it's taste and didn't want to stop, ever! She lifted her mouth to the sweet cunt again and sucked the large clit into her mouth and began to suck it back and forth. I could tell from my wife's moaning and movements that she was almost ready to come and sure enough a minute or so later, she exploded in orgasm pouring her juices into Jeanne's hungry mouth as she clamped her mouth down on Carmen's throbbing cunt trying to suck the juices out of her.

jim313
jim313
544 Followers
12