You're Mine! Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jim313
jim313
544 Followers

She pumped more juice into the beautiful mouth that couldn't get enough come and kept sucking up every drop until she collapsed in exhaustion and D let the slowly receding penis slide out of her mouth and lay down next to Charly to relax.

Tyko and I had been playing with each other while watching the two beauties making love and my cock cleaved the air as my wife's loving mouth encircled the head and began sucking on it like it was her favorite thing to do. I lay back on the couch and told D, who hadn't gotten off yet, to come over and sit on my face while my shaft was being taken care of by it's rightful owner. I was in heaven as the sexy, musky odor of her pussy totally engulfed me as she lowered herself to my mouth. I buried my face in her womanhood and licked and sucked at her cunt like a starving man goes for food and heard her groan as she worked her pussy and asshole back and forth for me to suck.

Tyko was doing a magnificent job on my cock and the three of kept busy for quite some time before D gasped that she was ready to come and ground her cunt down on my mouth and tongue as she flooded my mouth with her juices. My wife's mouth had me in heaven and I didn't even notice D and Charly switching places until I felt the smooth head of Charly's cock sliding back and forth gently on my lips. I opened my mouth, naturally, to take this gorgeous cock inside and sucked the head gently as I let myself experience the pleasures that Tyko was giving me. Charly was stroking her thick shaft in and out of my mouth as my wife deep throated me and pulled at my balls. I felt my orgasm approaching and moaned as my shaft swelled and then exploded in her mouth spurting streams of come with each spasm.

Tyko swallowed every drop and sucked up as much as she could before it was dry. Then she lay down on her back on the rug and began playing with her pussy lips with her fingers. Charly removed her cock from my mouth and knelt between Tyko's spread legs and fit the head into the wet, warm cunthole and slowly fed the huge penis into Tyko's tight pussy. My wife gasped as each inch of the massive organ disappeared inside her until over half of it filled her up completely and she couldn't take any more.

Charly stroked sensuously in and out of the grasping cunt sometimes not moving it more than a centimeter when she was buried as deep as possible rubbing her cockhead against the back of her passage and eliciting moans of pleasure with each stroke. She looked down at the Oriental beauty she was fucking and saw the passion on Tyko's face as her huge cock filled the tight pussy and stroked sensuously in and out. Tyko began moaning louder and louder until she cried out that she was coming and wrapped her legs around Charly's waist and held her tight until her orgasm abated.

We decided to call it a night and as soon as we all had showered, we hit the sack. I had the two beauties on both sides of me and we all fell asleep with our hands resting on each other's genitals.

The next day was going to be a busy one as I had a few appointments and then I had planned on another orgy of some kind and had to plan that out also. I decided to have about 20 of our most beautiful couples meet D since the week was almost over and we had to return her to Doris. I told Tyko to call them all and tell them that I said they should be at our place at 8 pm sharp. Once that was handled, I breezed through my business appointments and before I knew it it was just before eight and Tyko and D were wearing sheer see-thru teddys with open crotches.

The doorbell rang promptly at eight and the doorman said that there was about twenty couples coming up. I told him it was ok and a few minutes later we heard them in the outside vestibule as they came off the elevator in shifts. We invited them in and showed them into a dressing room where they could remove their clothes and join the party. I was wearing just a cock ring and everyone's hands reached out to stroke my shaft as I passed them. It didn't take long before everyone was back in the living room ready for action. Some of the women were in red or black garter belts and sheer silk stockings and heels but most were stark naked. I called them around and asked that they stand together as couples in a large circle around the room so that I could introduce them all to D. I told D to remove her sexy outfit as I wanted to show her to my friends and had her bend over and spread her ass cheeks so that the first young couple could examine her thoroughly.

The gal, a gorgeous blonde with a sensational body, took the lead and put her face to the bulging cunt lips and planted a wet tongue kiss on them and then pulled back with a sigh of pleasure and told her husband to taste something special. She then moved up and sucked the sensational nipples into her mouth and proclaimed to everyone that she loved this beautiful slave girl and can't wait to use her completely later, after all the introductions were made. I took D around the circle and had her suck every cock and every pussy and then let each couple investigate D for a moment just to wet their appetites before the main course. When everyone had been properly introduced, I told one of the guys to lie down on his back on the carpet and asked someone to get his cock hard for me while I select the first group of participants for the first activity of the evening.

I selected a gorgeous blonde with a knockout body and a tall, muscular guy with a massive organ hanging between his legs. By this time, the girl who volunteered to get the cock hard had succeeded totally and I told D to go over and sit on the hard penis and work it as far in her cunt as possible and let me know when she was ready. Then I asked the blonde girl to suck her partner's organ hard and, as soon as this was accomplished, which didn't take very long, I told him to get down and fuck D in the ass while she was moving on the erection deep inside her and then told the blonde gal to offer her pussy up to D's mouth so she could be sucked while watching the proceedings. While they were enjoying themselves, I set up groups of three and told them that each group would have the use of D for 15 minutes during which time they would own her totally and could use her in any way they wished as long as there was no pain involved.

I noted that they were all using D perfectly. She was gasping everytime the massive shaft in her ass plunged deep and then sighed in pleasure when she felt the other cock stroke into her pussy. I told them that they had enough time to change positions and places before the time limit was up but the blonde was in seventh heaven as D expertly licked and sucked at her swollen cunt lips, tender, wet insides and erect clitoris. The two guys were gasping in passion as they, not only felt her warm, wet passages, but also each other's cocks through the thin wall between her anus and pussy. None of them wanted to stop what they were doing for a second and we all gathered around and watched the sexy spectacle while fondling each other while they waited patiently for their turn with D.

It wasn't long before the giant fucking her asshole, shouted aloud that his orgasm was here and began pumping his come deep inside her ass and, almost at the same time, the cock in her pussy exploded in a series of hot spurts, pumping come deep inside her pussy. The blonde couldn't contain herself any longer after watching the two guys come and she pulled at her nipples as she ground her cunt into D's searching mouth. Then she clutched at her breasts and started a low, sexy moan as she experienced a beautiful orgasm and kept her pussy glued to D's mouth long after her orgasm ended allowing D to gently lick her labia and search out any juices remaining inside her sweet hole.

About this time, the timer went off, and I told the next group to use D any way they wished, in any combination, and watched with interest as one of the guys fed his cock into her mouth, the other guy got in position and worked his cock into her pussy as the woman in the group, got underneath D and sucked her clit as the huge organ stroked in and out of the juicy hole and the pendulous balls bounced against her forehead everytime he plunged in deep. Then I heard D gasp as she went into orgasm while they continued to use her so beautifully and she experienced again that feeling of utter peace and contentment as the huge penis filled her cunt, the massive organ in her mouth never stopped stroking in and out and her clit was still being sucked so tenderly. .

Then, with about half the time remaining, they switched positions with the gal lying down and bringing her pussy to D's mouth for sucking while the guy fucking her pussy pulled out and let the other guy get underneath her and work his cock in her pussy before he inserted the lubricated head of his throbbing organ into her waiting asshole and the two men stroked in and out of her in rhythm as the tasty pussy responded to her tongue and lips. All three of them managed to come before time was up and just stayed in position until the timer went off. I told two of the gals to take D inside and clean her thoroughly inside and out and bring her back as quickly as possible.

As soon as D was back, I had her assume the position and told the next group to start as I started the timer again. This time, I lay back on some large, comfortable pillows and had my wife right beside me, where we could watch them work on D. I asked that one of the girls come over and suck me and motioned to a muscularly built young stud and told him to go down on Tyko while we watched them work on D. A very sexy looking Asian girl got down in position and began licking my balls and taking them into her mouth before working all around and up my shaft with her tongue and then taking the entire head into her mouth and sucking it. She worked her tongue around the sides and sensitive underside and then began to swallow more and more of it until more than half the huge organ was down her throat.

I was lost in pleasure as she hungrily sucked at my shaft and I watched with interest as a good looking guy pumped come all over D's face and she hungrily kept sucking on the head to get more until the huge, proud organ shrank to an ignominious size. Tyko was gripping my hand tightly as Bob expertly licked, sucked and nibbled at her juicy pussy. The Oriental was doing a magnificent job on my cock and I gave myself to her mouth totally and watched a gal come who was sucking on D's clit and masturbating while another guy had his cock buried in D's ass and was just about to orgasm.

I reset the timer as the next group got in position and asked someone else to go down on us as we wanted to experience various techniques. A fair haired lass with an angelic face and wicked body settled herself down and began working on my throbbing shaft. She was a natural born cocksucker and took about three quarters of it down her throat before she began to gag and back up a bit and then settle into a comfortable length and let her throat muscles tighten around the shaft and milk it gently as she eagerly sucked my hot member. I noticed a good looking, dark haired guy get down in front of my wife and almost reverently approach her cunt with his lips and tongue. My little angel had me high and horny and kept me there until the timer went off and I had someone new take her place as the next group started on D.

A handsome, body builder dropped to his knees and asked if he could service me. I nodded and he swept down on my pulsating penis and took it into his mouth sucking it voraciously and swallowing almost all of it in long, deep strokes. He knew what he was doing and had me high and horny in no time. A gorgeous, tall blonde beauty was licking and kissing Tyko's pussy lips and every once in a while, flicking the tip of her tongue into the hole and licking up the delicious juices inside. Tyko was in heaven watching D being used so beautifully and feeling the fantastic sensations that the woman was giving her at the same time. We watched a sensational looking black beauty straddle D's head and lower her wet, pink pussy to the waiting lips and tongue as a hugely built penis worked it's way up her ass. It was just before the timer went off that the massive penis erupted and the black beauty screamed out her orgasm with her face buried in her partner's pussy.

By the time the last group had finished using D for their pleasure, she was exhausted from coming so much and everyone took turns, in groups of three, in the shower as soon as D had finished in there first. As we finished cleaning up, we started gathering again in the living room. There was only about half of us in the room when D came in and I asked her if she had any particularly memorable experiences during the past few hours. She thought for a moment and then mentioned one cock, in particular, that she will never forget and pointed to a good looking, muscular stud with a very healthy looking penis hanging, half hard resting against his thigh.

I told her that in reward for being so cooperative in the "using" ceremony this evening, I was going to let her own her favorite penis and pussy for 30 minutes before we call it a night. Her eyes lit up and she pointed to the owner of the instrument and then pointed to a tall, blonde beauty with a fantastic body for sex. I told both of them that D was going to be their mistress for the next half an hour and she was to do anything they told her to do, willingly and lovingly. D told the stud to lie back while she sucks him hard and told the blonde to get behind her and lick and suck her genitals. It didn't take long before the cock began to grow and take on massive proportions that weren't expected. It grew thick and long and stood up a good ten inches with an enormous circumference. D could only suck the head at this point and she suddenly got up and told the gal to take his place as she wanted him to fuck her while she was eating the blonde.

D was on her knees eating the sweet meat of the gorgeous cunt before her when she felt the tip of the huge organ brush against her cunt lips as it worked it's way into her wet, hot hole. She gasped, as she sucked pussy, as more and more of him entered her cunt. It felt as though she were being fucked by a tree trunk as her pussy was stretched wide and tight. He got about half of it in before he could go no further and began stroking in and out in smooth, slow, sensuous movements. D started to talk aloud about how good his cock felt inside her and then went back to sucking the quivering pussy which followed her mouth wherever it went, begging for more. The rest of the group was gathered around them watching and stroking each other's genitals I called over the gorgeous Oriental gal and told her to suck the juices out of me and told Tyko to have someone suck her juices out also while we watched D enjoying herself with her two slaves.

I picked this gal in particular because she, not only sucked cock beautifully and looked sexy doing it but she really loved sucking cock and it showed. She immediately engulfed my shaft in her mouth and worked her way down until she couldn't take anymore and then let her throat muscles milk my throbbing member as she ran her tongue back and forth along the underside. Meanwhile, Tyko had selected another stud and was being serviced beautifully as she held my hand in hers and moaned in passion.

Suddenly the blonde cried out that she was ready to come and held D's head tight to her cunt as she exploded in a wild orgasm. D never stopped sucking the wet pussy as she was lost in pleasure with that massive penis filling her up like no other ever had. She knew she had a cock in her, there was no mistake about that, and wanted it to keep fucking her forever just like he was doing now. With about five minutes to go, he suddenly cried out that he was ready to come and with that, began filling her pussy with his juices in spurt after spurt. She felt the huge member expand and then pump a hot stream of semen against her back wall and that did it. She exploded in orgasm while he was still pumping his juices into her and the scene was too much for me also.

I felt my orgasm approaching and told the Oriental beauty to get ready to drink the most delicious come she ever tasted as my shaft swelled and the first spurt splashed against her throat. She moved up to the head and began sucking on it and drinking each stream of semen as it burst out of the thick shaft. I let her lick up all of the juices she could squeeze out for a while and then let her hold it in her mouth as Tyko gripped my hand tightly and began to press down on the mouth that was bringing her to orgasm. Then she cried out that she was coming and went into a series of spasms as the tongue entered her vagina and worked it's way into her opening.

I asked Tyko if she had enough sex for the day and, when she agreed, I told everyone to get cleaned up and dressed as the party was over. When everyone had left, the three of us got into bed in our usual positions and went right to sleep.

I woke up in the morning with D sucking my cock and it felt wonderful. What a great way to wake up! Tyko was lying there enjoying the sight of her husband being awakened with a blowjob. Since this was the day we had to return D to Doris, we stayed in bed and took turns working on each other until Doris would arrive. I had previously arranged that Doris come in and pick up D and decided to play with D as long as possible since we enjoyed her so much. We broke for lunch and were just finishing when Doris arrived. I didn't want to start another sex session with Doris because I wanted to spend the rest of the day with my wife. We were alone so seldom these days that it would be good to set aside time for us every once in a while. So I told D to get dressed and we said our goodbyes to them and, as soon as I closed the door, went inside and got into bed.

My beautiful wife was on her back with her legs spread wide and her sweet pussy gaping open and pulsating as it beckoned to me. I actually worship her pussy and it was always one of the most intense experiences for me to go down on her fabulous cunt. It didn't take long for me to be absolutely lost in sucking her entire genital area including her rosebud asshole. I covered her pussy with my mouth and sucked as much of it as possible inside and then moved up to her clit which was standing out hard and ready for sucking. She asked me not to stop what I was doing and swing around so that she could suck me also. I kept my face buried in her cunt as I got in position and felt her mouth around the head of my shaft the moment it approached her mouth.

She sucked on it lovingly and we ate each other for a long while before I first started to feel the first signs of an orgasm. It was great to stay hard and horny and enjoy everything you're doing without coming. Finally, my shaft expanded in her mouth and I began to pump spurts of semen into her waiting mouth. As she drank up my juices, she experienced her own orgasm and I drove my tongue deep inside her hole to lick up as much as I could. She ground her pussy into my mouth until her last orgasmic spasm passed and I lifted my soaking wet face from her honey spot.

We spent the rest of the day reflecting on our week's experiences with D and then, every once in a while, having sex whenever our talk got us in the mood. We talked about having a slave like D but decided we can have whoever we wish be our temporary slave for the time we spend with them only and it wasn't necessary to have anyone permanent around. We ordered in dinner and then, soon after, went to bed for a final session before calling it a day.

She was on her knees with her ass high and her swollen pussy lips and asshole in full view. I couldn't resist the sight of her and rubbed the head of my cock against her wet cunthole lubricating it before placing the tip into her vagaina and feeding it in slowly, inch by inch, until I couldn't go more than three quarters in before I hit bottom and she screamed out in pleasure when my cock rubbed her back wall. She was fingering her clit as I pulled back only a minute amount before settling in deep again and brushing the back wall again with my cock. She was moaning and gasping each time I down stroked and we kept this going for some time before changing positions.

jim313
jim313
544 Followers