You're My Cousin?!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,834 Followers

"Much. Maybe we should make this a regular thing? You know, my daily medical check-up?"

"You wish," she said, licking her lips. I helped her up off of her knees and tried to ignore the fact that we were blood relatives. She began washing herself off in front of me, lathering up her breasts, suds hiding her beautiful nipples as she rubbed and caressed them. She took over the central part of the shower, pushing her thick behind against my crotch. She slowly wiggled her slick body back and forth against my satiated manhood.

A loud knock on the door brought me back to reality.

I was alone in the shower. Hot water slowly washed a small puddle of spent semen down the drain. I sighed deeply and scrubbed my hands clean. Was I really fantasizing about my cousin like this? Shit, I'm fucked up...

"Yeah?" I yelled.

"Are you finished in the shower?" asked Sisi.

I looked down at my shameful evidence before nudging it down the drain with the edge of my foot. "Yeah, I'm finished. Let me dry off and I'll be out in a second."

I stood in the shower, alone with my thoughts, letting water run down my body for a while as I leaned against the wall. Geez, what would Sisi think if she knew my thoughts? I just hoped that I hadn't left behind anything in the shower that would give me away. I turned off the water, grabbed a towel off the bar and dried off before wrapping it around my waist and walking towards the door.

I opened the door. Sisi was leaning against the opposite wall, a pink towel wrapped around her torso. Two subtle curves swelled just beneath the hem of her towel. I could swear there was a hint of pink against the towel, the very top of her areolae, just barely peeking out from underneath her towel. My eyes were automatically drawn to her freckles, to her soft, exposed skin.

"Lose something down my tits?" asked Sisi playfully.

"Sorry! I was just...um..."

"Yeah, yeah, I know what you were just, Will. Are you done with the shower now?"

"Yep! It's all yours!"

"Thanks. I really need a hot shower. My back's killing me. I think I slept on it wrong..."

"Do you want a backrub? I'm pretty amazing at them," I offered.

"Don't be too modest now. But if you're offering...sure, I'll take one. Where do you want me?"

I nodded towards a small loveseat in the bathroom. "That'll do."

We made our way there and tried to position ourselves comfortably. Sisi ended up sitting between my legs, just an inch away from my crotch, with her back facing me. I grasped her shoulders and began to rub her back, kneading her sore muscles with my thumbs, pushing forcefully against her back with my palms. Each time my hands went further down her back, I pushed her towel down a fraction of an inch, bit by bit, loosening its grip on her body.

She moaned softly. "You were right," she cooed. "You are pretty amazing..."

"Thanks. Do you want me to focus anywhere?"

"Can you go a bit lower?"

"Sure." I slowly worked my way down her back, but suddenly a temptation came into my mind. "Hey, is it okay if I take off your towel? It's in the way," I rationalized.

I heard her inhale sharply. "Like, all the way off?"

"Well I just need the back free, if you want to keep the rest on."

"Okay. I'll do that..."

She slowly worked her towel out of its wrap, letting it fall off her back while holding the front of it up against her breasts. Her back was long, smooth, and sleek. I began to massage her lower back, letting my hands approach her firm, toned ass, letting them get as near as I dared. Underneath my own towel, my cock was rising again, forming a miniature mountain underneath the fabric, pointing towards Sisi's rear.

I stroked her body, rubbing my broad hands up and down her form. I danced my fingertips along her spine, easing her muscles' pain, relaxing her in my hands, as she moaned and sighed until I thought she was going to melt into a puddle. And just inches away, her breasts were there, ripe to be grapped, tempting me, calling to me, begging me to squeeze them, rub them, caress them, suck them, lick them... Should I? Dare I? What if she didn't want me to? What if she did? What should I do?

My fingertips were on her ribs. I knew that I could be holding her breasts in my hands before she could react. I dared.

In a single, smooth motion, I brought both of my hands around her body, slipping them underneath her towel, and took her firm chest into my hands, pulling myself closer to her, pressing my hard cock against her. She gasped, but swooned against me with a contented sigh as I fondled her hard nipples between my fingertips. She let her towel fall to the floor and reached back with one hand, exploring towards my crotch. She grasped my cock, burrowing underneath my towel, wrapping her hand around my bare, hot, hard shaft, giving it an eager squeeze.

"No!" she said, bolting up from the loveseat, keeping her back to me. She was panting. Her skin was flushed. "We can't do this, Will. Don't...please don't tempt me like that."

"But don't you want to?"

"That's not important! I just need some time to think, alright? Can you give me that?"

I sighed. "Sure..."

"Thanks... Just close the door, will you?"

I left the room and shut the door quietly behind me. The water turned on, masking any noises I might have hoped to hear. I went back to Sisi's room, took out a book, went downstairs and read.

About half an hour later, she darted out the door without a word to me, only pausing to tell my aunt and uncle that she was going to see some friends. I didn't see her again for hours. I stayed at home with our families, but I couldn't pay much attention. I just corpsed my way through conversations, sitting stiffly and silently unless I was asking something directly, while my mind raced inside.

I liked Sisi. And I could tell she liked me. She wouldn't have hesitated like that unless she did. But it wasn't like I could stop being her cousin. What was I going to do? What did she want to do?

I scoffed. Well she definitely didn't want what I did, I reflected bitterly. She had already made that abundantly obvious. But...she had said that I tempted her... Was it immoral to tempt her towards something she didn't want? Why didn't she want it, though? Just because we were cousins? Was that really so bad? No one got hurt. We certainly weren't planning on having any kids, so what was the consequence? Orgasms, intimacy, and affection? That didn't sound criminal to me.

A bell tinkled as the back door opened. The door closed and footsteps approached. My parents, aunt, and uncle had gone out to another family's house for dinner. Were they home already?

Sisi stepped into the room, wearing a thin, floral sundress. She looked glad to see me, but a bit sheepish. "Oh good, you're here. Where's mom and dad?"

"They went to the Hendersons' for dinner."

"Without you?"

"I wanted some alone time.

"Oh. Okay."

A chasm of silence opened up between us. It was seconds before I replied. "But...I'm feeling more social now..."

A small smile appeared on her soft face. "Are you sure?"

I slipped a bookmark into The Adventures of Baron Munchausen and stood up. "Yeah, I'm sure. What did you want to do?"

"Well, my friends and I were going to have some dinner and hang out, and I was wondering whether you'd like to join us..."

"Sounds good. Let's go."

She stopped me with her palm gently pressed against my chest. "Two things, though. One, just...don't tell them we're cousins, okay? Promise?"

"I promise. What's the second thing?"

"So you remember...last night?" I smiled beatifically as I remembered and my pants tightened. "D-don't remember it that much!" she warned me, catching my expression, covering her chest with both arms. "But those girls who saw us? They're my friends: Himiko and Samantha."

My eyes widened. "Did they mention it to you?"

"No. I think they didn't realize. But I didn't want you to freak out if you recognized them."

"Thanks for the warning... It'd certainly be a bit of a shock running into them unprepared... Any other rules? Or are we all set to go now?"

She stood there for a bit, contemplative, as though she were going to say something else, but instead she just said, "Na, you'll be fine. Come on, let's head out!"

We locked up the house and left. The walk there was pretty silent, but it was, well, a comfortable silence. I still didn't know where exactly we stood, but she didn't hate me, at least, and she was inviting me to dinner. Did this count as a date? I put my worries out of my mind, and spent the walk focusing instead of Sisi's plump, firm bottom swaying side to side, the world's most distracting metronome.

"We're here!" she announced finally, forcing me to quickly redirect my gaze about three feet higher to meet her eyes.

"Here?!" The place was a mansion: stone walls, columns, and arches everywhere throughout its three stories. It would have fit in better in Newport than here, I thought to myself, as Sisi and I walked to the front door and rang the doorbell.

After a brief pause, the door was opened by two girls. One was just about my height, tall, skinny, and tan: exactly the sort of girl one would expect to find on an island, with a bit of a surfer vibe to her. Her dirty blonde hair was long and wavey, reaching down to the middle of her back, and her eyes shone a vibrant green. Her most visible feature, though, was her radiant, almost manic, smile. She was wearing short denim shorts and a light, white blouse that did nothing to conceal the fact that she was braless. Not that she needed one: her petite peaks were less than a handful each, but her dark nipples threatened to poke through the fabric, and were just barely visible beneath the translucent cloth.

The other girl, whom I realized must be Himiko, was about a head shorter than me, and almost the opposite of Samantha. She was light-skinned, evidently having avoided the sun, with short, black hair and dark brown eyes the color of Belgian chocolate. Her Japanese heritage was evident in her eyes and face, but she looked like she had European ancestry in her, as well. She was dressed like a boy, with a baggy shirt and jeans.

"Oh, hey. What's up?" she greeted us without enthusiasm. From her voice, I recognized her as the voyeur who hadn't cared whether or not she caught us. That made Samantha the predator, then...

"Hey Himiko! Hey Samantha! This is my...friend, William," she said with the slightest pause.

"It's nice to meet two such lovely ladies."

Samantha giggled. "He's a keeper, Sisi. Is he single?"

"What? No. Well...are you single, Will?" she asked me.

"Uhh...I am..." I hesitated, wondering how to answer. "...single." A pout flashed across Sisi's lips, but was quickly replaced with a smile.

"Fantastic!" chirped Samantha. "No need to worry about angry girlfriends tonight, then."

"Do you ever worry about them?" Himiko asked.

"I remember them...the next day... It's not like they're involved in the process, anyways."

"Incorrigible..."

"You can debate morality later, girls, but right now I'm famished!" Sisi interrupted. "What's for dinner?"

"We've got the grill going and we're gonna do burgers and hot dogs. Authentic American summer barbeque. How's that sound, Billy?" Samantha asked.

"Delicious!"

"Can I help with anything?" Sisi asked.

"No, I think we're all set. Can you just carry the plates out to the table? We'll eat outside," Samantha told us.

"Come on. I'll show you where it is," Himiko said as she led us into the house. My jaw dropped. The inside was even more impressive than the outside.

"This is beautiful, Himiko. Your parents must be rich!" I commented.

"Huh? Yeah, I guess so. You get used to it. They're visiting family in Osaka. I've got the place to myself."

"You didn't want to go with them?" Sisi asked.

"Why would I? All my stuff is here. Here's the kitchen," she said, indicating the room before us. It had a sterile feel, decorated in white tile and chrome, brilliantly lit from an overhead chandelier. On the table were a series of plates stacked with buns, sliced tomatoes, lettuce, and various other toppings for our meal. We loaded up on plates and followed Himiko outside.

The house's back yard was completely walled in, but the stone wall was concealed by a loop of tall pines that prevented anyone from seeing into the yard. The grass lawn was large, but poorly trimmed, with a few oases of dandelions scatted about. The table and grill were both placed on a wide wooden patio extending from the house.

Samantha was already working the grill, flipping burgers and rotating hot dogs, as the breeze carried the aroma towards us. My stomach growled. I hadn't realized it until now, but I had forgotten to eat all day. I had been too distracted by my thoughts of Sisi. I hoped there would be enough food here to make up for it.

On the opposite end of the patio was a heavy, dark gray tarp. I wondered what it hid, and I made a note to ask Himiko...after we ate. Now was no time to delay dinner.

"Order's up!" cheered Samantha. She grabbed the plate of buns and filled them up, then brought the plate back down to the table.

We immediately began our feast. The food was fantastic, as was the company: three beautiful girls, and three succulent cheeseburgers. I was in heaven, so far as I was concerned. The girls chatted as we ate, but I mostly stayed silent, feeling like a bit of a third wheel. It was obvious that had known each other for a long time, and I would have felt like I was intruding had I interrupted their conversation.

After a while, though, as the sun began to set, the tarp caught my eye again. "Hey, Himiko, what's under the tarp?" I asked, nodding towards it.

Samantha's eyes and smile both lit up. "Oh, turn it on, Himiko! It'll be perfect tonight! It's getting a bit chilly."

"Ooh, marvelous! Let's!" Sisi chimed in.

"With him?" Himiko asked.

All three girls looked at me, as I did my best impression of a deer in the headlights of three separate cars.

"Oh, he'll manage," Sisi said. "He's not shy."

"Oh? And how do you know that?" Samantha teased.

"It's not his shyness I'm worried about," interjected Himiko. "I don't have a suit, either."

"Well, what's wrong with that?" asked Samantha.

"You would think that... Fine. I'll turn the hot tub on, but you have to go inside and wait until I say so," she said, pointing at me. "And no peeking."

"We're using a hot tub?" I asked, a couple of yards behind everyone else in the conversation.

"No, we're using a hot tub naked!" cheered Samantha, "a.k.a., the best way to use a hot tub!"

My cheeks burnt. Naked? I looked to Sisi, but her eyes were currently on my body, while a dreamy smile floated across her lips. "S-sure. That works. Just call me when everything's ready..."

"Will do," said Himiko.

I took as many dirty plates as I could carry inside and closed the door behind me. To the accompaniment of girlish giggles I started washing dishes, trying to keep naughty daydreams out of my head. Me, alone, naked, with three beautiful girls? I just hoped the water would hide my inevitable erection...

I wondered how they looked nude... I already knew how Sisi looked, of course, but what about the others? I loved the thrill of discovering a new lover's body, of finding those surprises you had never expected, like those darling freckles that decorated Sisi's tits oh-so-temptingly... Did Samantha and Himiko have any such surprises? Samantha's top hadn't exactly left much to the imagination, but Himiko was another story... Then again, she was probably too shy to show off, either. My cock began to harden. I looked around. I was alone...

I began to stroke myself through my shorts, rubbing my shaft against my thigh, savoring the slight relief I was able to grant myself. I wish Sisi were here to handle it herself, though. God, the things she could do with her tongue... I had never had such a mind-blowing blowjob before. I wondered whether she could train my next girlfriend in the art. I'd even offer myself as a guinea pig for her to apprentice on.

My cock ached. I stopped, afraid of going too far. I didn't want to make a mess in Himiko's kitchen, after all, and if I came, I'd be stuck with an obvious wet spot. Still, my erect member kept distracting me while I did the dishes, reminding me of those lithe bodies, those perky breasts, those plump bottoms and thick thighs waiting for me outside, soon to be naked and exposed before me...

"We're ready!" called Sisi from outside, almost making me drop the plate I was washing. I took a deep breath and went outside.

Calling it a hot tub had been misleading. It must have covered a fifteen foot square: about four times the size I was used to. It was deep, too. The water covered each of the girls, although Samantha was just barely avoiding an R rating by an inch or so, while Himiko was up to her neck. To the side were three piles of clothes, topped with lacey underthings that left no room for doubt as to their current state of undress. Steam rose from the water, and the only source of light was from a small outdoor lamp. At night, hidden by the trees, it was easy to imagine we were all alone in the world.

"Aren't you going to join us?" asked Samantha, splashing her hand in an empty spot next to her.

I lifted off my shirt and slipped off my socks before I paused. "How come you guys get to peek? Shouldn't I get some privacy, too?"

"Nope."

"No."

"No way, Billy. Show us what you're packing!" encouraged Samantha.

"I just want it noted that I protest at the unfairness of this, and I expect to be compensated properly later." I was regretting stroking myself in the kitchen now. My cock was still hard, and with three naked bodies in front of me, just barely concealed by the clear water, that wasn't going to change anytime soon.

I undid the button on my shorts and zipped down my fly. All three girls were gazing in expectation at the upcoming show. In one quick motion, I pulled both them and my boxers to the floor and stood up.

"Wow," said Himiko.

Sisi's cheeks reddened as she stared, her gaze lingering on my hard cock. I slipped into the water bashfully. The hot water felt amazing, though. And I had more than enough room to stretch out and relax.

"Impressive," Samantha said with a whistle. "You've got good taste, Sisi."

"What? No I don't. We're not...you know..."

"Mhm, I saw the way you were looking at him all dinner..."

"Samantha!" Sisi smacked Samantha on the arm.

Samantha scooched closer to me. Her blonde hair clung to her tan skin. Her chest was completely free of tan lines, and her breasts were the same shade of honey as the rest of her athletic body. I imagined her sunbathing nude on the island, exposed to the sun and to any passers-by. What a delightful sight that would be...

"Have you noticed yet, Billy? I can tell: she's got a crush. Have you kissed her yet?"

"Well..."

"I knew it! You two are so bad at hiding your feelings. Of course, you're at a disadvantage, Billy, stuck with your seven inch lie detector and all," she smirked, giving me a quick squeeze under the water, invisible to the other girls. "How far have you two gone?"

"A lady never kisses and tells," Sisi huffed.

"You mean you don't recognize them, Samantha?" Himiko asked

"Huh?"

"They're the couple we saw on the beach."

"What?! No way! Really?!"

"There's three redheads on the island, and it wasn't her mom and dad. I thought you knew."

Samantha looked from one of us to the other, both of us now blushing furiously. "You're right, Himmy! Man, you two looked like you were having fun... On the beach, at night, out in public, mmm... I jilled off as soon as I got home."

MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,834 Followers