You're the One for Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Caden, if you want to come up...."

A finger was placed gently over her lips. "Sweet Elise, this night has been perfect. I would love to come in, believe me, but there are some things I need to work out with myself before I do. Please forgive me."

A small smile spread behind that finger. She kissed it before sucking it into her mouth, laving it with her tongue. Caden's pants tented almost immediately and the image of her wrapping her mouth in around his cock in a similar fashion was at the forefront of his thoughts.

"I forgive you, but you're missing out."

"Oh, I know I am. Believe me, I am kicking myself right now. But, I want it to be just right when it happens. Will you settle for a kiss?"

Caden's finger ran up Elise's arm, whirling around her smooth shoulder, traveling up her neck to lift her face to his. He descended and brushing a soft kiss against her light pink colored lips. Elise raised her arms to rest on his shoulders, giving her enough leverage so that she could stand on her tiptoes and demand more kisses from Caden's delectable mouth.

He obliged, his arm wrapping around her waist, pulling her closer to him. He plundered her mouth with practiced efficiency, his tongue teasing, his teeth nipping, and her breath stolen. He drank from her lips until he felt his control slipping away, signaling his wolf's chance for dominance. He wouldn't let his wolf take over, not yet. It wasn't time to show Elise all of him, but it was coming soon.

Caden broke away, resting his forehead on hers, taking deep breaths to rein in his wolf. He felt Elise's chest heaving, her hard nipples pressing into him with every gulp of air.

"Elise, if you won't allow me to offer myself to you once again, will you at least agree to be my girlfriend?"

Elise chuckled. "You think I'd be letting you kiss me like that if I didn't consider you my boyfriend? What kind of girl do you take me for?"

"My kind of girl," Caden whispered as his lips claimed hers once again.

****

Ben ran his hand through the dark hair that lay spread across his lap. Austin's breathing was slow and steady, the movie that they had been watching putting him to sleep. They had gone out to dinner with Elise and Caden, but when the other couple decided to go out dancing, he and Austin took it as an opportunity to be alone. Ben made him promise not to try anything so that that could see how compatible they were in a way that wasn't sexual.

They had returned to the house that he and Elise shared and popped in a DVD. Ben loved their conversations about anything that they could come up with, though the look in Austin's violet eyes spoke of his desire to be doing much more than talking. Ben felt himself falling for the man with the wicked sense of humor and an irrepressible libido.

"Baby, you should probably wake up. I hear Caden and Elise outside," Ben said, gently shaking Austin awake.

Austin stretched out and blinked up at his mate. It was so nice to fall asleep in his presence and his wolf agreed. It was something they could get used to. "Mm...I'd rather stay here with you than go home with Caden."

Ben smiled. "Maybe one day you can stay, but for now, we're taking it at my pace, remember?"

Austin grumbled, but pushed himself up into a sitting position. "Yes, I remember, kitty cat. I was just letting you know how I feel."

"If it makes a difference, I share your feelings. You won't have to wait for long, but you do have to wait. I need to get to know you a little bit more before I pledge my entire life to you." Ben cupped Austin's face, grinning when he nuzzled against his fingers.

Austin shifted, gathering Ben in his arms and squeezing him tightly. "Love you, Ben."

Ben sighed. "And here I thought you just lusted after my body."

"Mostly that. But, as you are my mate, I should probably be a little more than just in lust with you, don't you think?"

Ben pushed his newly acquired boyfriend off of him and stood up. "Well, that sure makes me feel good. Not. Anyway, lets go interrupt those two. We owe them."

Ben and Austin opened the front door, surprise written on both of their faces. Austin grinned, loving the fact that he was going to be able to get Caden back for all the jabs he had taken since the costume shop.

Caden was aware of the pair standing on the stairs, he just didn't care to acknowledge them right then. He had Elise pressed against the side of the car parked in the driveway, her legs wrapped around his waist, his arousal positioned against her wet, silk-covered mound. His wolf had asserted his dominance and taken over the situation. His lips never left hers as his eyes shifted to see just who was interrupting. He shot a look that promised dire retribution to his brother if he interfered before turning his attention once more to Elise.

Sweet Elise was passionate and burning hot for him. It would not take much to fully claim her, but Caden's awareness was slowly returning and he realized where they were and exactly what they were doing. He eased the fabric of her rose-colored strapless dress downward as he returned her feet to the pavement. The dress had twisted, but a few quick tugs took care of that. His hand ran through her hair once more, before he pulled away from her mouth.

"Wow. That was intense," Elise gasped as she regained her composure.

Caden nodded and cupped her face. "I'm sorry for getting carried away, sweet."

Elise beamed up at him and winked. "No need, stud. You had me so far gone, you could have thrown me down on the 50-yard line and fucked me stupid in front of a stadium full of fans and I wouldn't have cared."

Caden laughed and gave his mate one last hug before releasing her completely. "Take care, my sweet. Call me and let me know when you want to get together again. We've got to put the finishing touches on my costume."

Elise nodded and walked up the steps to the house, brushing past Ben and Austin and ignoring their leers. "Goodnight, Caden."

She disappeared into the house, leaving Caden at the mercy of the others. Before they could start in, Caden hopped in the truck and waited for his brother to say his goodbyes. It was enough that he had to hear it from Austin, but he wasn't about to hear it from Benjamin as well.

Austin left with a kiss that curled Ben's toes. He climbed in the truck and waited until Caden had driven off to start in. "So, you were trying to get started on making babies tonight I see."

Caden's hands tightened on the wheel, his knuckles becoming white. He didn't reply, but Austin could tell that he was getting to his brother.

"I guess it's a good thing that Ben and I turned up when we did. I would hate to think that your first litter would be conceived on the hood of a car," Austin teased.

"We were not going to have sex."

"You could have fooled me."

"You're one to talk. Against a car is better than by a dumpster."

"Talk about public indecency, you were making it in the middle of a residential area. There may have been young, impressionable kids watching. I, at least, was behind a building."

"Listen to us. We're pathetic. Perhaps by Halloween we will have gained enough control to at least take it inside."

Austin shrugged. "Who knows if I'm getting any by Halloween. Ben wants to take it slow."

"I wanted to take it slow and see what happened?"

Austin chuckled. "You're right, we are pathetic. Maybe we should take a break from our mates. That might keep us on the straight and narrow for a bit longer."

"Like a break is really going to stop you, Mr. LePew. As soon as you saw the boy again, you'd have his pants around his waist and you mouth on his dick and if not that, then it would be the other way around."

"Hey, what can I say? My kitty cat is enticing."

Caden shook his head and continued to drive toward their apartment. The knowledge that he and his brother were making progress had his wolf's tongue lolling out of its mouth, happy that soon his mate would be presenting herself to him, bearing her throat and begging to be claimed by him. It was only a matter of time.

12