You're the One for Me Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben snorted. "Austin, you're a nut. I can only imagine how traumatic it would be to come out of that hole. It would scar kids for life."

Austin laughed at the face that Ben was making at him over his shoulder. "Well, I guess we'll have to find another way to have our children if you're not willing to bear them...but I will be burying my bone inside of you every time I take you and you're just going to have to wait it out."

Ben smiled brightly at Austin, his eyes lit up in surprise and wonder. "You want to have kids with me?"

"Of course, kitty cat. We'll have a couple of litters of cougar wolves. I'm not sure how it'll work out exactly, but we can figure out the specifics later. For now, know that I want us to build a family together, a strong one."

Ben turned and buried his face into the pillow, hiding the fact that he was so overcome with emotion. He could barely fathom the fact that Austin wanted to be with him for life and now he had to get his brain to digest the fact that his mate wanted kittens... pups... something...with him. It was overwhelming.

"Did I say something wrong, Ben?"

"No," came the muffled reply.

"Then stop hiding from me."

"No."

"Alright then, you leave me no choice."

Austin wrapped his arm around Ben, grasping his cock and stroking it. He began gently, the barest hints of a caress, but a strong hand covered his own. He lifted his gaze from the cock of his lover to clear blue eyes that shone brightly with happiness and tears.

'Mine. Always, Benjamin,' Austin projected to him, interested in their new ability to communicate telepathically.

Ben smiled at Austin over his shoulder. He supposed that if Austin was his lifemate, there was no reason to hide anymore. He would no longer be afraid to share himself because he knew that as much as his first had hurt him, Austin had so much more love to give and that love was what he needed to heal those hurts.

'As you are mine, Austin,' Ben answered. 'Now give me what I need, mate.'

Austin smiled. He liked hearing Ben claim him as his mate. He tightened his grip in response, giving his mate what he needed. He sped up his strokes, enjoying the way Ben's ass clenched around him as he neared completion once again. Austin marveled at the feel of silk over steel, the way he could feel Ben's heartbeat in the veins that ran all over his shaft, and the feeling of being able to hear his mate's thoughts, desires, sense his growing pleasure. It was unlike anything that he had ever experienced.

"Cum for me again, kitty cat."

Faster, tighter, his orgasm crept up as Austin alternated stroking him with one hand and fondling his balls with the other. Ben exploded, his cum shooting across the comforter, and he felt himself falling into the darkness that comes when one is utterly spent and truly satisfied.

"Austin, you'd better be out of my ass when I wake up," Ben murmured as he snuggled into the pillow beneath his head.

Austin chuckled. "I can't guarantee that I won't be in this delectable ass when you awaken, but if I am, it won't be because my knot is still swollen."

Ben sighed softly, his eyes closed as he tottered on the edge of sleep and awareness. "Incorrigible."

"You know it, babe. And I'm all yours, so you better get used to it." Austin placed a kiss on the shoulder of his love and smiled as sleep took him as well.

12