Yours

Story Info
Her time with you, her Master.
3.5k words
4.33
39.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here we are in your home. The clothing I wore to go outside folded neatly by the door on a chair, leaving me dressed in the delicates I had worn beneath the modest outfit. Demurely, my hair would be pulled back from my face at the sides and tied in a small hair to cascade down my neck, curling at the line of my shoulders.

Seated, you would call me to you, indicating to your feet where you would have me sit. Pleased to be in your presence I would eagerly comply, walking forward and curling up at your feet, turning my body so I might face you. I would feel your hand tangle in my hair and relish the feeling, feel you pull back the curls before slipping the delicate collar around my neck and clasping it firmly there.

Stretching my body up towards you, I placed a grateful kiss to your lips, my hands curling about your hips as I felt the soothing touch of your hand down my back. I wonder if you can feel the rapid fluttering of my heart, wanting so desperately to please you and at the same time so afraid I might do the wrong thing. Your touch helps me relax though, and calmly I curl back up at your feet. How long we stay there, I don't know but I nuzzle and cuddle against your legs, trying to express with motions alone how happy I am. You seem to understand with the gentle pets to my hair and body until finally you grasp the back of my neck and draw my face to the crotch of your pants.

I know what you want, we have discussed it countless times, and I have wondered how well I could please you this way. My hands quickly lift to your pants and your hold relaxes, petting my hair once more as I open up your pants and remove your dick. With my hand I gently hold you, my eyes curious as my fingers stroke over you, rubbing the tiny opening, circling around the head, running down the vein on the underside before wrapping around the base. Leaning close, I tenderly lick, tasting your flesh as I learn the feel of you on my tongue. My eyes lift to yours to see what you might feel, my tongue continuing its gentle lashing along you, working now around the head and towards the shaft.

I so hope to please you and the stiffening of your cock tells me I am. A smile curls my lips as I lower my eyes back to my task. My lips wrap around the head and begin to suck, my tongue continuing to lick as I do. With a slight bob of my head I take more of you into my mouth and back out, working you in and out as I do, working more of you in my mouth. I feel the strain of your hips, hear the rush of your breath, the tightening of your hand in my hair and I know you like it. Just knowing this has me growing wet.

I hope to please you more and with my free hand I slide it into your pants, massaging your balls with my fingers. I struggle to do both actions at once, both new to me and hard to concentrate with, but I try. The hand on my head presses further, silently commanding me to give your more. My hand around your scrotum stills, my lips stretching around you as I work to take more of you in my mouth. I feel you touch the back of my throat and I try to stop and pull back, but you press forward with your hips, pressing down on my head a little as you do. I feel the tip of you start to slide down my throat. I know that I should relax and swallow to avoid gagging but my knowledge is for naught and I grow frightened, gagging as I do. You release and I pull back completely, gasping for breath as I blink away the tears in my eyes.

Your hand gently caresses my hair once more and I look up at you, seeing the look of calm serenity mixed with the soft flush of desire that has filled your face. You know I have calmed once more and the pressure of your hand on my head increases for a second. I don't wish to stop but my mind balks a little of immediately taking you completely back in my mouth again. Instead I lick you once more, my fist wrapped at your base now working up and down slowly with the pressure of my thumb riding right against the vein on the underside. The sound of your pleasure fills my ears again and once more I am eager to please you to the fullest. Working you back into my mouth I test how far down my throat I can take you without gagging. Each time I feel your hand squeeze my hair but you don't press, letting me work at my own pace. This fills me with more joy, knowing you are giving me a chance to please you own my own.

Just as I begin to suck on you vigorously you pull my head off your lap. Looking up at you I feel my lips form in a pout but say nothing, knowing it is not my place. You pull me up and have me straddle your lap facing you. In this position I can see your hard penis pointing towards me and I shiver with the thought of you shoving it inside me.

I swear you read my thoughts as you command me to place my hands behind my neck, keeping my arms out. After my fingers are threaded together you look at the position and I feel the breath constrict in my chest. I can't help but feel this blinding need to feel you press into me, fuck me madly with your fingers bruising my soft skin while lost in the moment. As your fingers dip between my spread thighs and touch the delicate satin that covers my bare labia you cluck your tongue in disapproval and tell me to watch. A shudder runs up my spine as I open my eyes and look at you. I see your eyes locked on mine as you smile and I feel the need to kiss you, but now is not the time. You are in full command. My eyes travel down my body to where your warm fingertips rest against my covered mound.

With my attention now where you want it I swallow hard and try not to move much as your fingers begin to rub gently once more, slowly pressing the material between the lips and rubbing your fingers against the entrance to me. Moaning softly my hips rock forward a bit and I bite my lip. You murmur softly, softly mocking me for being wet without the need for him to touch me. I know I should feel some amount of shame but I don't. I can't when it is you who caused me to feel this way.

You call me your little slut as you tug the material to the side, baring me to your gaze. Your fingers part my lips a bit and I feel the firm pressure of a finger against my throbbing clit. My mind begs for mercy but the words never leave my head as a whimper slips from my pressed lips from the circular motion your finger takes up.

My position becomes hard to hold as I strain to remain erect beneath the attention of your hand, my muscles straining as a light sheen of sweat begins to coat my skin. You seem to relish in the knowledge of my predicament as your finger dips down to gather some of my juices and rub it into my clit a little before tapping it with your finger. My hips jerk and my fingernails begin to bite into the flesh of my neck, trying to keep myself as still as possible, even as my hips twist and jerk beneath your torturous finger. Unconsciously I whimper, feeling my face and chest heat. I can't tell you in words how much I need you, though I'm sure you have an idea as you speak to me, telling me I am so wet and asking if your little slut needs to cum.

Without a sound I nod my head, my gaze lifting up to yours to plead with them. The finger stops its torture and I feel your hands slowly tug the delicate band of the g-string down, your hands warm on the cool skin of my thighs and ass. You press the garment down until it's stretched tight, the sides biting into my thighs but leaving be bare.

Your hand slips back between my legs, stroking my inner thighs and teasing against the lower curve of my ass. As you draw your hand back out you slide it along the lips of my pussy, gathering juices on a single fingertip before holding it to my lips. Stretching my head forward I envelope your finger with my mouth, tasting my sweet juices on your skin.

After, your hands pull my breasts free from the demi-cup bra, chuckling at my already rock hard nipples. Twisting them and pinching them I moan with the sensation, wishing you would drive dick into me. Looking down I still see it hard and erect, ready to plow me and fill me with your seed. Involuntarily my hips rock forward, watching as the wet satin of my panties stroke of your tip. The slap of your hand down on my ass is unexpected and I jump a little, my hips snapping forward again from the shock. As my gaze leaps up to you, I see you frown a little, telling me greedily little sluts should always behave if they ever wish to cum.

I feel tears gather in my eyes, knowing I wanted to cum so badly yet wanting to please you more. You are unaffected by the tear that slips from the corner of my eye and just seem to be watching me as your hand, which had been left to rest on my warming butt cheek, slips down to the open entrance from behind. Feeling your finger slide into me I try not to wiggle my hips. You ask me who I belong to and I say you. Only you. The answer seems to please you but I can't tell and with your finger sliding in and out of me slowly, I can't help but groan and lose thought, my eyes dropping down to lose focus while staring at your shirted stomach.

Your other hand rising to my ass and pulling the cheeks apart bring my gaze back to yours and you just tell me to relax. I don't understand but give a nod anyway, hoping that it pleases you. As your finger leaves my entrance to press against the star of my anus, my eyes flare wide, still watching you. In a stern voice you tell me to relax and I do, though tears gather in my eyes. I can't deny that it's a wicked pleasure, feeling your finger message the bud of my asshole like that, but I'm still scared.

The pressure of your finger slowly increases until your fingertip paces through the ring of muscles of my ass and slowly works past the second ring until you are embedded within my rectum. I shudder, my eyes having lost focus once more as I concentrate on the feelings. I don't notice that my breathing is hard and labored, the shudders of delight riding through my body, seeming to pinpoint at my clit. Your finger begins to saw back and forth within me, eased by the copious amount of juices my body had created with arousal. As my body relaxes to the ministrations of your finger, you slide one back into my pussy once more, my hips pressing back against your hand in surprise.

Once more lost in the pleasure of your creation I moan, my hips working against your hand until you remove your hand. Looking at you, I blush crimson as you ask me if I liked feeling your finger up in my ass. I find no voice to reply with so I just nod. You smile at my embarrassment and tell me to say it.

"I like your finger up my ass."

My voice is thick with tears and strangled. I can barely say it. You love to hear me like that. You command me to rise and strip of my garments. Standing up on shaky legs I remove the bra and panties, letting them fall to the floor. You rise as well, walking away to the bathroom. When you come back, you are stripped and holding what seems to be a bottle with a long nipple. Calling me into the bathroom I follow behind you.

There, in the tub, is a small bench with a soft towel covering it. Looking at it, you tell me to climb in and lay over the bench, my ass facing towards the drain. I do, the bench just low enough for the towel to caress my belly, feeling nice on my skin, long enough that it stretches my torso out. I watch as you rub a bit of oil over the nipple of the bottle. With my body so prone to you, you sit on the edge of the tub and rub an oiled finger against my ass. Instantly, I realize that you would be giving me an enema and I almost begged for mercy. I had never had anything in my ass inserted into my ass until today. I didn't think I could accept this now.

The nipple is exchanged with your finger and with careful ease you press it into me. It's warm and as you begin to squeeze the mineral water into my ass, I whimper. It feels hot, the water only heated by the bottle being run under hot water but I squirm. You spank my ass a single time to still me.

It feels like an eternity passes before the water stops flowing into me. You tell me that I must clench tight once he removes the nipple. Nodding I feel the nipple come out and the pressure of the water trying to leave. I clenched down as told and shudder, feeling my stomach cramp and feel full. The tears begin to fall and I cry softly into my arm, feeling so confused, the whole procedure having me dripping wet.

Minutes pass before you tell me to relax my muscles. Realizing you wanted me to release the water here in the tub before you I cry harder, so humiliated that I can't. You don't seem upset but determined, a hand sliding beneath my body to pinch my clit and tease it. My body trembles as the muscles in my body relax and the dirty water is released into the tub.

Now the tears have stopped and I feel the warm water of the shower turned on, the wand brought to my lower body to rinse me clean. I feel as if I'm on fire, needing something in me it's almost all I can think about, the humiliation just another factor of my pleasure. As the shower is turned off and I'm dried I cry out as the soft material of the towel is purposed rubbed over my swollen cunt, teasing over my clit. Once dry you take me from the bathroom back out into the living room, a bottle of oil in your hand.

With a soft command you tell me to get on my elbows and knees, with my legs wide and my ass high. Instantly I wonder if more will be inserted into my rectum tonight but you don't seem inclined to explain to me what the oil is for as I get into position. Kneeling behind me, you drive immediately full hilt into me, forcing my muscles to stretch and grasp at you. I scream, my body pitching forward a little but both your hands grab my hips and yank me back, holding me tight to you. Shivering I pant, my muscles relaxing around you as I feel your hands leave my hips to rub against my back, your nails dragging against my skin.

I arch my body in pleasure, grinding myself back against you. One of your hands slip down to begin teasing my clit mercilessly, causing my hips to bounce and wiggle. The first slap of your hand is unexpected on my ass and I jerk away only to feel you yank me back. With a moan I try to accept this, the pleasure of your hand below on my very sensitive clit driving my ass up into the hand that begins to brighten my ass to a cheery pink with a volley of spanks. The pain and pleasure mix until I'm so close to orgasm. I beg for it.

You stop.

My body screams denial and I just sit there panting, feeling my muscles clench and massage your thick shaft that is still deep inside me, aiding to pleasure me but not enough to help me to orgasm. The warm sensation of oil being squirted at the top of my ass and dripping down draws me back from trying to see if I could squeeze myself around you in a way to make you drive into me. Your hands work the oil into my warm ass, kneading the abused muscles so that I moan, feeling your fingers rub against my ass, paying special attention to the bud once more.

An oil slick finger slides right into my ass as you pull your dick out to the head. I whimper, my fingers clawing at the carpeting that lays beneath us a bit. I feel your finger begin to fuck me once more before you pressed in a second one, this time slower, working my muscles to fit you. It burns a little and I grunt a bit from the feelings but slowly it fits. You work your fingers slowly in and out until they move with ease, stopping once to add more oil.

Once your fingers are able to work in my ass without problems I feel you begin to fit your cock into me once more. My muscles tense and pull tight, feeling stuffed already. You just chuckle, your free oiled hand sliding down between my legs to begin to tease my clit. I whimper, my body shuddering as my muscles relax and you slide back into me once more. I never felt so full in my life… or so aroused.

In this new this position you work your fingers into me with every outstroke, always filling me in some way. You seem so aware of what I need and delight in making me feel that way. As my body reaches towards its climax I reach towards it, only to feel you stop. I cry out, my body screaming for release. The light rub of your fingers against my vulva is a tease as I hear you whisper in my ear for me to beg for it.

"Please…"

It doesn't seem to gain a respond and I feel the tears begin to run down my face again.

"Please, make me cum. I need to cum. Please."

A tap on my clit makes my hips jerk forward, dislodging your fingers as you pull your hand back from my ass a little. Grabbing hold of my hips you ride me hard and fast. I rub against the carpet, my skin being scrapped raw but I don't notice, my body building up towards that moment until I hear your command to cum for you. I give a short scream before sucking air into my lungs, my body reacting to your direct command as if shot from a rocket. I shake and tremble, my hips trying to buck against your hold as you continue to slam into me.

The rush of your seed fills me as I begin to calm down, sustaining the pleasant sensations a bit as I hear you grunt. You slip out of me, letting me fall to my side. Looking up at you, I watch as you walk to me on your knees, drawing my head into your lap, pressing your slowly deflating cock to my lips. Opening my mouth I begin to lick and suck you clean, feeling one of your hands press my legs wide apart so you can watch your cum dribble out of me as your other hand cradles my head. Looking down at me with a smile, you gently rub my stomach and I hear you call me yours. Beaming in pleasure I finish my task.

Helping me rise, we enter the bathroom and clean each other up, lovingly touching each other before tiredly going to bed for the night, my body tucked firmly against yours, your hand resting between my breasts over my heart, keeping me firmly in place.

"Yours…"

Is the last thing I say for the night, thrilled to be yours and having the ability to please you, knowing this is the only place I ever wish to be.