Yours Ch. 01

Story Info
Online friend shares fantasies housewife can't resist.
3.5k words
4.16
36.8k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1Kiki
1Kiki
36 Followers

He told me the plan was for the week of St. Patrick's Day. He would drive here, we would spend a day in Iowa and then we would drive the 16 hours to the hotel suite in Baltimore. We figured we would break the trip up into 2 days, I promised him a lot of road head for the trip as well.

I confided all of this to a friend and she agreed to take the kids. He was coming on Monday evening and as time neared, the intensity of the butterflies in my stomach grew.

I woke up early Monday morning, showered and shaved as usual. He had sent his favorite almond oil shave cream the week before and I took extra special care and time shaving, especially making sure that my pussy was as soft and bare as could be. I curled my burgundy locks and piled them loosely on top of my head, letting a few tendrils drift down and frame my face. I generously slathered on my blackberry-scented lotion that makes my skin sparkle like diamonds and added a bit of extra glitter to my cleavage. It took my 45 minutes to get my makeup just right and I spent another half hour painting my nails.

I threw on my fluffy terrycloth robe to go start the meal for the evening and get the house ready for his arrival. I placed spice-scented candles all over the house, making sure to put a lot of them in the bedroom. I put new blue silk sheets on the bed, put almond oil to warm on the bedside table and stuck the bottle of Cristal that he had sent ahead in the ice bucket in the corner of the room.

I had asked him to call when he was about an hour away so that I had enough time to put the finishing touches on the evening. Delicious erotic thoughts of the week ahead were running through my head when the phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hi baby, how is your day?" His deep voice sent a shock right through me.

"It's been crazy here, how about yours?"

"I have a headache that is distorting my vision and I am in desperate need of a full body massage and your sweet kisses."

"Come home baby, I'll take care of it all and make sure your stress melts away."

"MMM MMM MMM, baby, I'll see you soon."

After we hung up, I went into my bedroom and put on my blue lace bra and matching thong, my zip front blue sweater and matching skirt. I strapped on silver heels and spritzed my Mistique perfume on my neck and behind my knees. I lit each candle with shaking hands and turned the George Winston cd on low. Hurrying to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and applied my mocha-flavored lip-gloss. A deep breath kept me from being sick with nerves and I entered the living room in time to see his blue Corvette pull into the driveway. My palms were sweaty, my knees were weak, my heart was pounding so hard that I just knew it had to show through my sweater. This was it, there was no turning back now. I watched him climb out of the Vette and he took my breath away.

I have been waiting for this moment. I hear the back door open and the "mmm" resonate from his throat. The smells of my homemade Teryiaki Stirfry, Egg Drop Soup, Egg Rolls and Crab Rangoon assault his nostrils.

"Baby? Where are you?"

I carefully walk into the kitchen on shaky legs and he pulls me into his arms, crushing his lips against mine in the most incredible mind-blowing kiss I have ever had. I thought for sure I would melt right then and there on the kitchen floor. His fingers pulled gently on the zipper of my sweater to just reveal the tops of my breasts. My skin sparkled in the candlelight and his eyes glowed with lust and desire. He bent his head down and began to lick and nip at my neck and I had to cling to his shoulders to hold myself upright.

He carries me to the table and lays me down, forcing my skirt up and smiling at seeing more of his favorite color barely covering my pussy. He leans over and takes the front of my thong in his teeth and pulls them down over my thighs. Anticipation is rocketing through me and I try hard to catch my breath as he plunges deep inside me in one fell swoop. What a way to say hello. He brought me to so many heights of pleasure and so many orgasms that I couldn't see straight. It felt so good to be in his arms after so long of dreaming about it.

"Wow," it was all could say breathlessly.

"That's just a taste of what's to come baby," he replied to me in that deep, sexy voice of his. "But I am going to go get my stuff from the Vette and be back in after a smoke."

I would have joined him in a heartbeat, but I had other plans, so I hurried to the bedroom to surprise him. Wanton black now replacing the satiny blue, I double-check my reflection and wander back up the hall.

Silently I waited in the living room. My black lace teddy had open bra cups and crotchless panties. My black silk thigh highs end in black patent leather pumps and his favorite diamond studded collar was fastened around my neck.

I could see the fire in his eyes as he strode into the living room and saw me on my knees in the outfit he had described he would love, just waiting to be dominated by him. His sly grin lit up his face as he dropped his silk pants and moved toward me. I was salivating at his approach and he was already hard as a rock and throbbing. Reflexively, my mouth opened and he took another step closer, tickling my lips with the tip of his cock. My eyes briefly closed at the intoxicating scent of him. My big, brown eyes looked up and danced with desire when I saw the expression on his face. He is incredulous at the thought of coming in to find me on my knees ready to submit to his every whim.

Without making a sound, I move forward a bit on my knees and take the tip of his cock into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it and applying just the right amount of pressure to the underside of it. His right hand grabbed the back of my head and his fingers wound through my silky hair and pulled me further toward him. Easily, his throbbing member slid deeper into my mouth and I could hear his sharp intake of breath. My ministrations make him moan and I glanced up to see his eyes rolling back into his head. My pleasure only intensifies knowing that he is enjoying this surprise.

I slide my head back and let his thick cock slip from my mouth and my hands slide up to his hips and firmly press him into the chair. With a wicked glint in my expressive eyes, I crawl toward him and position myself in between his spread legs. I smile at him before lowering my lips to his delicious cock and slide him just about half way into my wanton mouth. His hips thrust up toward my mouth as he tries desperately to get me to take more of him into my mouth and throat. But my lips are strong and I hold him at bay for now. Slowly and tantalizingly, my tongue traces the throbbing veins in his cock and his moans intensify with each lick.

Again, he tries to force himself into my mouth, but this time his hand forces my head lower and soon his balls are resting on my chin. I slide my mouth off his cock and lean in lower to begin licking his full balls. I roll them around on my tongue and suck each one into my mouth as my fingernails graze the tender flesh on the underside of them. Slowly, I slide a finger back toward his ass and hear him gasp. I smile to myself with his balls still in my mouth and ease the tip of my finger into his tight ass. His hips raise up off the chair and I probe a bit deeper. And then in one fell swoop I devour the length of his cock once more. Sliding my mouth and tongue up and down the length of his long shaft and working my finger in and out of his ass, I hear him moaning and watch him slowly licking his lips.

My left hand moves up to undo his tie and begins to unbutton his shirt. When the last button exposes his chest, I curl my fingers in his chest hair and begin to play with his hard nipples, first the left and then the right. I run my fingernails over them pull at them and pinch them, all the while my mouth is sucking him ferociously and the middle finger of my right hand is still working his ass.

He looks down at me and slides the end of his tie into the ring on my collar and makes the perfect knot. He tugs slightly at it to test its strength and grin wickedly at me.

"Stop now, and feed me," he demands.

I try to rise to my feet and he pushes me back down.

"Crawl," he tells me, and willingly, I obey.

He leads me into the kitchen by my leash and orders me to stand and fix his plate. I carry it back into the living room and he demands that I sit at his feet and feed him. What pleasure this brings me, so again, I obey.

After his egg drop soup, he leans in for a tender kiss, our tongues dueling in each other's mouths.

"Excellent," he says.

His deep voice, filled with such passion in a simple word sends electrical currents straight to my cunt. I am instantly wet and whimpering.

"Patience slut," he tells me. And I know that if I am good and patient that I will be rewarded and nothing pleases me more. I continue to feed him, rice and stirfry, egg rolls and crab rangoon...and I offer him Saki to complement the meal. I feed him until he is full and leans back into his chair. This is my cue to begin sucking him again. I am thrilled to have the pleasure of his cock in my mouth. He turns on the Playboy Channel and begins to relax even more. "Night Calls" is on and it amuses me to watch it with him. He pulls on my leash and guides me into his lap. Enthusiastically I crawl up his legs, making sure my nipples graze his hard cock and stomach before settling in comfortably on his lap. My arms wrap around his neck and we spend at least an hour just kissing and letting our hands roam each other's bodies while the tv is on and he still has a tight hold on my leash.

His lips are soft and his tongue has an expert quality to it. His kisses alone bring me close to cumming. And without my knowledge, his hands are soon on my tits, squeezing and rolling my nipples between his soft fingers. I moan deep into his mouth and he chuckles slightly in that deep, throaty chuckle that turns me on so much. I shiver with excitement.

"How about that massage you promised me," he asks between kisses.

"I have the almond oil heating next to the bed sweetheart, whenever you're ready," I reply huskily.

"Down on all fours," he demands.

I obey immediately and he tugs on my leash and leads me to the bedroom where I have already lit candles, there's soft music playing and a bottle of Cristal chilling by the bed. The tan microfiber comforter is turned down to reveal new, blue satin sheets. I see a grin spread across his face and cannot help but smile to myself knowing how pleased he is.

He unhooks my leash and wraps his arms around me, pulling me close for another long, passionate kiss. I know that I do not have to obey him any longer, and I am looking forward to the massage. I know that he thoroughly enjoys reciprocation so I will get one too.

Very gently, I push his shoulders toward the bed and he lowers himself to a seating position and again pulls me close. I can feel his breath on my nipples as his tongue snakes out to tease each one.

"Baby, if you don't stop that, you won't be getting your massage," I whisper breathlessly.

He pulls away with my left nipple still between his teeth and groan as he lies on his stomach. Part of the groan is from pulling away and the other part is from being so rock hard that it is almost too painful for him to lie face down.

I grab the bottle of heated almond oil from the warmer beside the bed and seat myself at his feet. I pour an ample amount of oil into the palm of my hand and rub my hands together and start at his toes. My expert fingers work his toes and balls of his feet before sliding to his arches and heels.

"Is the pressure okay baby, do you need more or less," I ask.

"Mmm Mmm Mmm baby, it's fantastic!"

I grin again, he knows that when he says "Mmm" and my nipples harden and I feel that jolt of electricity that only he can deliver straight to my core. I pour more oil into my hands and begin work on his ankles and calves. Ahh, those calves, I spend a lot of time on them because they are so sexy and I can feel the stress in them. He is so tense, I am so very glad I can help him out by giving him one of my famous massages. More oil and my hands are moving past the backs of his knees and to his thighs. I hear him moan and it's music to my ears. I smile and continue on. I knead and work his tight ass. He wiggles a bit on the bed, but a smack on his right cheek makes him stop. He knows I mean business when I begin spanking him, and I know he loves it but he wants the massage and if he turns around now, I won't finish. My hands firmly massage his hips and lower back. I cannot believe how incredibly tense he is, work has been stressful. I feel the knots in his back and my thumbs go to work on rubbing them out. His skin is soaking up the oil as fast as I can put it in my palms so I just pool some on his back and my hands slide through it and up over his broad shoulders. I work up and down his spine and pay special attention to his shoulder blades, working out the knots and listening to his moans of pleasure. My soft fingers assault his neck before trailing down his strong arms and grabbing his right wrist to flip him over onto his back. For a moment that seemed frozen in time, our gazes lock and softly, our lips touch. Usually when I give my massages, I like to straddle my subject, but the sexual tension building between us made it clear to me that I needed to stay focused.

Still at his side, I work his shoulders and arms from the front. His eyes are closed, for which I am thankful because I could get lost in them just looking at him. I pay extra special attention to his wrists and the palms of his hands. It never ceases to amaze me how sensitive and erotic these areas can be on some people and he is no exception. Almost unconsciously, he licks his lips and it makes me smile. His eyes are still closed as I drizzle the warm oil over his muscular chest and stomach. I caress and knead every delicious looking inch of bronzed flesh.

My hands move to his hips and pelvis, making sure not to even graze his steely rod as it throbs with want and desire. I want to finish his massage and then turn my attentions to his desires. He spreads his legs, I watch the muscles ripple in his thighs and my sharp intake of breath makes him open his eyes and ask if I am okay. I just smile softly and nod my head, once again lost in the depths of his smoldering eyes.

I turn my attentions back to the work at hand and begin working his right thigh. I am longing for his touch so immensely that I feel as if my fingertips are on fire with every bit of contact with his skin. I move down to his calf and then repeat on his left leg. When I reach his left ankle, I begin to slowly slide up his body, stopping right between his legs and sucking his balls deep into my mouth. I hear his gasp of surprise turn into a deep moan of pleasure and again I know that I have pleased him. My fingers, still slick from the oil, trace imaginary mazes across his pelvic bone and around the base of his cock. Slowly and carefully I slide the fingers of my right hand to the sensitive skin under his balls and then ease them back toward his ass. My left hand wraps firmly around his hard-on and slides easily up and down while I continue to suck his balls and ease a finger into his ass once more. I feel his weight shift and glance up to see that he has propped himself up on his elbows to watch me and our gazes lock, the desire in our eyes dancing like flames.

"You definitely know what I like," he tells me.

"I know baby, just relax and let me take care of you the way only I can," I reply with a wink.

He lowers himself back down on the bed, his glistening and rippling chest muscles glowing in the candlelight. I wonder to myself "how did I get so damn lucky?" A final long suck on his balls and I push my finger deeper into his ass. My tongue moves to the base of his shaft and I begin to swirl it up the length of him. His scent is intoxicating and my wet pussy reacts immediately. I can feel my wetness trickling out of me and I can't wait to have his big dick inside of me. But, I will wait, because right now is not about me, it's about him and what will pleasure him the most. With that thought in my mind, I wrap my full, soft, pouty lips around the head of his rock hard penis and begin to lick my way down.

His hips thrust upward and this time I don't resist him, I want him to fuck my mouth. I want to feel him deep in my throat. I reach up and tug on his left nipple and he begins thrusting fiercely into my mouth. Over and over he spears my throat and I can feel him shiver with the excitement of being allowed to do this and also having my finger in his ass. I suck him hard, as if my life depended on it and feel his balls begin to tighten. I know his orgasm is imminent and knowing how long it's been since he has cum from having his cock sucked, I suck him harder and faster. With a guttural growl, his hips jerk and his massive cock explodes deep in my throat, spurting rope after rope of his hot, sticky cum in my mouth. I swallow fast and continue to suck him off but he cums so intensely that his seed is dribbling out of the corners of my mouth and onto my voluptuous breasts.

He grabs my hair and pulls me toward him. With a "wow" and a low whistle, he crushes his mouth to mine. His tongue slides deep into my mouth and he tastes himself on my lips. I feel his strong hands grasp my hips and position me on top of him, seating me across his stomach. His fingers roam my back, hips and buttocks. Each touch is sending electric currents right through me. I shiver and kiss him deeper, and then he pulls back and flips me over onto my back.

"My turn," he announces.

1Kiki
1Kiki
36 Followers