Yours Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning after I lost my temper with her. Her naked, kneeling, completely open before me and saying,

"I couldn't stop crying."

She hadn't held a trace of blame or anger against me. Just guilt and a forced laugh at her own weakness.

I sighed.

I wanted to hurt her, but that just felt wrong on a level I didn't understand. Again I was forced to think about my confusing feelings for her. I wanted to hurt her, to see her in pain. But I wanted to hold her, too. To comfort her.

Whatever I felt, I knew I didn't want a repeat of last week.

"Just for a while." I said.

The sudden relief and joy on her face was incredible.

"Thanks." she said.

She lightly kissed my cheek a few times before resting her head on my shoulder and nuzzling against me.

"Don't fall asleep." I said.

I felt her nod, and then yawn widely. She let out a contented little moan and relaxed against me. For a while we were just quiet together. She tangled her fingers loosely in the hair on the back of my head and stroked it gently.

"Uh...Sir?" she asked quietly, breaking the silence.

I really loved it when she used it as a name.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Can I...can we talk?" she asked reproachfully.

"About what?"

She sighed and wriggled around, getting more comfortable on top of me.

"I want to tell Rose about us." she asked, her voice even more quiet.

I felt my body tense up in surprise. I should have seen this coming.

"Why?" I asked her.

"She's my best friend." Jessica said, as if it was obvious.

She was still waiting for a real reaction from me. I wanted her to take my silence as a sign to continue, and she did.

"I don't care about anyone else knowing or not knowing, but Rose...I just think we should tell her. I've never had a secret like this before...I don't like keeping things from her." she said.

I didn't want my sister to know about this, for a lot of reasons. I didn't know how she would react at all, and I was worried what she would think if she knew the...exact nature of our relationship. I'd tried to be Ok with the situation, telling myself over and over that as long as we both wanted this, and I controlled myself, that there was nothing wrong with what we were doing. But there was still a part of me that was ashamed of what I did with Jessica.

"No." I said simply, "This stays between us for now."

She hesitated, but then nodded.

"Ok." she said sullenly.

"Ok?" I asked.

"I mean...yes Sir." she said.

"Good."

I reached up and started to stroke her hair, and she kissed me on the neck. She obviously wasn't satisfied with this answer, but it had been difficult for her to even bring this up. She wasn't going to push the issue, now that I'd given my answer. Not tonight, anyway.

We lay there for a long stretch of silence before I felt her shaking her head and tensing her body, trying to fend off sleep. I wouldn't be able to hold out much longer either.

"Time to go." I said.

She sighed, but nodded before sliding out of the bed. I watched her as she picked up her negligee and panties. She faced away from me, bending almost entirely at the waist to reach the floor. My aching cock tried to stiffen again when I saw her like that, her round, firm ass and flushed red pussy that was wet with my cum and her own pleasure. I was struck with an image of bending her naked over a table and plowing into her from behind, one hand holding her arms behind her back and the other yanking on her hair.

She looked back at me from that position, and smiled when she caught me staring.

"Goodnight Sir." she said seductively as she straightened up and walked away, her hips swaying.

It was strangely embarrassing to he caught gawking at her like that, but not enough to stop my eyes from being glued to her ass. She left, closing the door behind her without turning.

I sighed and shook my head, wondering how I'd ever had the self-control to send her away from me after she'd humped my bare cock and begged for more. Wasn't the stereotype supposed to be that men got tired of having sex with the same woman over and over? Yet I found myself more aroused by her every time we were together. My cock was almost fully hard again, and sleep didn't come easily.

==

The following Monday, school had a pretty relaxed atmosphere. Winter break was only a few weeks away. We had exams near the end of January, but it was too close to Christmas for people care about anything after it.

At lunch I sat at my new table before Rose and Jessica got there. I was greeted enthusiastically by Derek, and got a nod from Frank. The conversation between the three of us had never flowed perfectly well, seeing as Frank and I both tended to stay pretty quiet, but Derek was willing to do enough talking for all of us.

I more than once found myself amazed at Derek's energy. He was always so animated, so talkative and friendly. I hadn't yet heard him say a negative thing about anyone. I hadn't seen so much as a frown on him.

He and Frank made an interesting pair, seeming like total opposites to an outside observer. Derek wasn't exactly short, but Frank towered over almost everyone; and Derek wasn't crazily skinny, but seemed almost anorexic compared to Frank's muscular bulk. Even their attitudes, Frank calm and stoic, Derek outgoing and excitable. But they actually had pretty similar tastes, and the same sense of humour.

Soon Becky and Rose joined us, but not Jessica. This was hard not to notice, as she and Rose were always together outside of class. Lissie and Frank occasionally skipped days, Lissie for cheerleading practice and Frank for working out at the school gym, but Jessica had always been there in the short time I'd been joining them.

"Jessica's doing editor stuff today." Rose explained as she sat down.

No one had asked so I assumed it was for my benefit.

"Editor stuff?" I asked.

"Well, Editor-in-Chief stuff, technically." said Becky absent-mindedly.

I just raised an eyebrow, but she wasn't looking at me.

"She's runs the school newspaper." Rose explained, "I thought you knew that."

I shrugged.

"I didn't know we had a newspaper." I said.

Rose smirked, and Derek laughed.

"Well, it's mostly online now." Rose said, "More of a news blog, I guess."

"I think they still print stuff, though." said Becky, "You know, like, to keep the title they have to actually print something, even if no-one reads it."

This was all news to me.

The conversation moved on. I'd learned a crazy amount about my classmates in the last week. A whole world of relationships and emotion, intrigue and gossip that had been hidden from me. Most of it didn't grab my attention but it was an interesting experience, putting names to faces and recognising relationships...sometimes it felt like I was exploring come unknown culture that had been hidden in plain sight all along, the world and people around me finally taking on some distinct shape beyond the general sense of "Me" and "Everyone else".

The conversation was becoming easier and easier for me, and I was getting more comfortable around my sister's friends.

==

It was after lunch, and I was at my locker when I got the first sign of trouble. I felt a presence behind me, and turned to look up at the face of the last person I wanted to see.

Mike. Jessica's ex.

He stood almost half a foot taller than me, and was looking down at me with a vague, non-threatening smile.

"Hey." he said.

"Uh...what's up?" I replied nervously.

His height and bulk unnerved me. I was suddenly aware that a guy this size could probably rip me apart if he wanted to. It was weird, he was of a similar size to Frank, but being around Frank felt nothing like this. I turned away from him to gathering my books, but he didn't move on. I closed my locker and turned again. He seemed too close to me, but there was plenty of room between us.

"Where you headed?" he asked lightly.

I had Math next, a class that I suddenly realised I shared with him. He sat in the same row as me, at the very back, all be it in opposite corners. How had I forgotten that until now?

"Uh..." I started.

"Let's take a little walk." he interrupted, putting his hand on my shoulder and guiding me to the right.

I ended up just walking silently beside him, mindlessly following him as he moved through the corridors. What the fuck was I doing?

We eventually headed outside of the building, and then sharply to the left. There were still a few other students milling about, knowing that most teachers wouldn't care if they were only a few minutes late after the bell.

I shuffled alongside him until we ended up behind the cafeteria. The place was pretty much deserted, home only to the garbage cans.

"So." he suddenly said, turning to face me. "Who are you?"

"Uh...I'm Rose's brother." I said, blurting out the first thing I could think of.

He laughed at my obvious discomfort.

"Ha ha, Ok then." he said, "Ok, 'Rose's Brother', I think you and I need to have a little talk."

He wasn't violent or aggressive at all but I could feel the menace in him, somehow. He barely invaded my personal space, maybe just enough to let me know that he could. He smiled when he spoke, but there was something behind it. Something dark behind that laugh.

This was obviously about Jessica.

"This is about Jessica." he said.

Well, that hardly took a genius.

"Ok?" I said, raising my eyebrow as if in confusion.

There was no possible way he could know about the two of us, I told myself. He saw me sitting with them and...maybe just assumed?

"Look, 'Rose's Brother', I don't know who you are." he said.

He seemed to like calling me that. He smiled when he said it, as if it was great joke.

"But there's something you should know. Jessica is my girl. We're going through..." he paused, sweeping his seemingly giant hand through his short blond hair, "Well, a bit of a rough patch right now. But she's mine."

I didn't say anything. I couldn't. I hated myself, but right then I was terrified. My heart was beginning to pound and I felt rooted to the spot. Why had I followed him here? I felt sick.

"And I don't know who you are", he repeated, "But I don't like the way you look at her."

This made me wrinkle my brow in genuine confusion this time. How I look at her?

"Look, man, there's nothing going on between me and Jessica, Ok?" I said. I kept my tone light, hiding my nervousness, "I mean, we can seriously barely stand each other. I'm only at that table because Rose wants to...I don't, get closer I guess. We don't talk much any more, you know? And-"

"Yeah, Ok." he said, cutting me off. "I don't really give a shit about your life story. Here's what's going to happen. You're going to stop sitting with Jessica and the rest of that little...pretty people club." he said, with a touch of venom in his voice.

"I...I really don't care about Jessica." I protested.

Part of me felt cowardly for lying like that, but I'd wanted to keep us a secret anyway.

He raised his lip in a little snarl of anger.

"You're not listening, kid." he said, his voice getting tense. "I don't care. All this didn't start until you started sniffing around her, and I don't like...whatever you've been saying to her about me. She used to be so sweet to me..."

I'd heard him say that before. But he was wrong, she'd dumped him weeks before I started sitting with them. Or maybe he just meant her attitude towards him? I didn't know.

"So are we on the same page, little guy?" he asked.

I just nodded, hoping to hell he wouldn't suddenly get violent.

"I...I guess?" I said.

"Great." he said, flashing me a smile. "See you around, 'Rose's brother'."

He slammed his giant hand down onto my shoulder in an exaggerated and overly aggressive pat before he walked away, turning the corner of the building and leaving me alone.

I took a few seconds to get my breath back and push what just happened out of my head. I made my way to class, panicking slightly the whole way. I slipped in, and the room stared up at me, causing my heart to beat even faster. I'd never been comfortable around large groups of people, and having the attention of the whole class on me was terrifying.

I turned to Ms Kallis and mumbled something about the bathroom before hurrying to my chair. Ms Kallis just nodded, but her pretty Asian features were held in a worried expression. I guess I looked about as freaked out as I felt. I glanced over the the far right corner of the room. Mike wasn't in his seat.

I sank into my place and tried to focus on completing the exercises marked out on the board.

What the fuck just happened?

I sat slumped down in my chair, running my mind over and over my conversation with Mike. Why did he think I was a threat to him and Jessica? She dumped him for Christ's sake, and yeah, she did that for me but he had absolutely no way of knowing that.

I kept thinking about that pat on the shoulder. He was so strong. Just at the thought of him standing over me with his cold blue eyes I felt the fear twist itself up in my stomach again. What the fuck did I do now?

==

The next day, I decided to just do what he said.

What did it really matter if I didn't sit with them all any more? I was with Jessica before that, and I'd be with her after. What we did at lunch had nothing to do with it. As long as Mike didn't find out, I didn't have to worry. She was still mine.

Rather than face my sister, I spent my lunch in the library that day, mindlessly flicking through some psychology textbook I'd picked up. It actually turned out to be a pretty nice distraction, and relief flooded through me when the bell rang out. I was hungry, and still stressed out, but I was safe.

What was the harm, really? It wasn't the first time I spent lunch at the library, although it had been a few years. It wasn't that big of a deal.

When I got home, Rose asked me where I'd been. It was still rare for us to talk unless Jessica was around on a Friday or Saturday, so I hadn't been expecting it. I just told her I'd been at the library, and she immediately lost interest.

==

The next day, I did the same again. I found the same book and continued reading. I'd brought some snacks from home this time, so I wasn't as hungry.

Barely anything had changed, really. I was alone before, and I was alone now. I could do it, I thought to myself. I just had to ignore Jessica in school, and things would be fine. We could still have our Fridays together, although for some reason the thought of that now filled me with dread.

I kept thinking about the situation and hating myself slightly. I was running away from Mike. I was ignoring my own sister because some muscular asshole got it into his head that I'd turned his girlfriend against him.

And that was really the most irritating thing of all. How the fuck did he know?

Part of me thought it was just dumb luck, a bit of paranoia and anger that just so happened to find the right target. But he had no evidence that I was anything other than what I said I was; just the brother of someone else at the table. Was he really that perceptive? Was he picking up on some...what, like subconscious vibes or something? Or maybe he'd been watching Jessica...and seen the way she was staring at me.

The end of lunch bell shook me from these repeating thoughts.

==

After lunch, I had English. It wasn't until after class and I saw her approach that I started to panic.

Becky. I had English with her. My only other connection to the group aside from Rose, and I'd completely forgotten.

"Hey." she said brightly as she walked up to me, stopping me in the hall.

"Hey." I said back, and tried to walk away.

She fell into pace beside me, and again I started to panic.

We hadn't talked much, but I'd been unable to get Rose's suggestion that we get together out of my head. She really was beautiful. She was around 5'5, with light brown skin and amber eyes. She had a very slender figure, her boobs looked like maybe B cups to my untrained eye and they sat perfectly on her frame. She didn't show a lot of skin, unlike Jessica and Lissie, but her jeans and t-shirt were tight, accentuating the perkiness of her boobs and the round firmness of her ass.

These weren't observations I just made on the spot, by the way. They were just things that were hard not to notice while being around her for a while.

One thing I did notice in the few seconds we walked in silence was that when the light from the window hit her bright eyes, they seemed to shine like gold.

"So, where've you been hiding?" she asked.

I shook my head, trying to stop myself from thinking about her like that. It was bad enough that she was gorgeous, but now she was asking awkward questions. I had some half-truths to spin.

"Oh, you know, just the library." I said, trying to hide my nervousness.

"Oh yeah? You actually trying to get some work done early for once?" she asked, smiling.

I laughed unexpectedly.

"God no, I'm not that desperate yet." I said, returning her bright smile.

"Then what are you up to?" she asked.

I shrugged, and regretted painting myself into that corner.

"Actually, I just..." I paused. "I guess I just like to be alone sometimes, you know?"

She cocked her head slightly.

"What, do you not like us or something?" she asked.

She didn't sound overly offended, but just curious.

"No, it's nothing like that." I said quickly, "I just...I don't know...I value my solitude, I guess you could say."

She seemed surprised to hear that, for some reason.

I pushed on. These were some thoughts that had been floating around anyway, may as well be honest about them.

"I mean, you guys are great, but there's just something I like about sitting alone and just reading, or thinking, or whatever." I said, "Like, I like hanging out with Rose and all you guys, but that doesn't mean I need to do it all the time, you know? "

She furrowed her brow for a second, as if confused.

"That actually makes a lot of sense." she said, "In fact, Frank's said something like that before...about, like, 'enjoying the silence' or something. I thought he was just being weird, but you make it sound almost...mature. Sounds like something my dad would say."

"Mature?" I asked, smiling, "Nah, I just like to get lost in my thoughts sometimes. I guess it is pretty weird..."

She didn't respond, but just looked at me strangely, as if she was re-appraising her opinion of me. There was an odd feeling of approval from her. I held her gaze for a few seconds before she shrugged and smiled brightly.

"Well, as long as you're having a good time, I guess." she said, "Anyway, I'm heading in the wrong direction, so..."

She turned and started walking up the corridor we'd just walked down without saying another word. I let out a sigh of relief. I'd managed to keep Mike a secret, but really there was no reason why anyone should have suspected anything.

But I'd only bought myself limited time. I could keep going to the library, but eventually I was going to have to tell everyone that I just didn't like them, which I was only now realising wasn't really true. I enjoyed my lunches with them, and it would suck to have to give them up. I honestly didn't know what to do.

==

The next day, Thursday, things got a little stressful.

I'd decided to keep avoiding my new social group until I could think of something, but I forgot to bring something from home. I thought I could get some food quickly from the cafeteria and eat it before leaving, but Rose caught up to me in the line.

"Hey little brother." she called out from behind me.

"Uh...hi." I mumbled.

Before I knew it, Lissie and Becky were over, and the three roped me into a conversation about some band I barely knew. I kept resisting the urge to glance around me. I didn't know if Mike was here, or if Jessica was here, and I was just trying to keep my head down. I was feeling incredibly anxious, and I really regretted taking this risk.

123456...8