Youth Follies Ch. 01

Story Info
Doing virgin cousin and her friend.
13.8k words
4.47
143.5k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was just 24 and on my first job. This was in Delhi, while the rest of my family still lived in Panjab. My father had a small house where I stayed.

One day my father called.

"Renu and her friend will be coming to Delhi for about a couple of weeks on a short course. Put them up and look after them well."

Renu was a cousin, one I liked as she was not riotous. She was very respectful towards me as younger cousins are expected to be in India.

"OK, Dad, I replied, "Let me know when to pick them up from the station."

In due time these two were installed in the second bedroom. Renu's friend, Uma, was a sweet looking girl and a little shy at first. She wouldn't meet my eyes and looked down while replying.

Both these 19 year olds were good to have around the house to talk to, especially in the evenings. Also I was relieved from cooking for a few days. Saturday evening while rummaging through the larder, Renu found a crate full of beer. Those were the days when beer drinking was frowned upon, especially by family members. This was not my stock, anyway, as I hardly drank the stuff or any alcoholic stuff. These belonged to friends of mine who sometimes used to spend an evening with me drinking beer and chatting.

She called out to me. I went to the larder and found her with a bottle in her hand, "So, Bhaiyya, this is what you do in the evenings!"

'Bhaiyya' is how you address elder brothers traditionally.

"Don't be silly. You know I don't drink. These belong to a friend of mine."

"You guys are lucky, no? You can indulgence in such things without fear. Tell me, Bhaiyya, have you tried the stuff? How is it?"

"It's OK, if you like it. Why?"

"I wish I could try it once!"

"Why, Renu, what will your parents say. They'll say I spoilt you in a couple of days!"

"You know, Bhaiyya, you are the only one I can talk to freely without fear. Can I try it?"

"What about Uma? Won't she tell upon you?"

'Let me ask her."

I left and the two of them were whispering in the kitchen. They came to a conclusion. Renu nodded at me and I put 6 bottles in the freezer for cooling in quick time. I thought this was the only chance they had, so they may as well indulge.

To set the atmosphere I dimmed the lights in the drawing room and put on light music. The music was on continuous play. They poured a glass each. Renu and Uma clicked glasses dramatically and before I could stop them guzzled down half the quantity.

"Oy! Take it easy. That's not water. I don't want you tottering all over the place and throwing up."

The girls giggled and took their sips demurely. There was boisterous talk of being the only girls in their families having beer. They spoke as if they had won a Nobel Prize or something! The music was enticing and Uma said, "Renu, let's dance." For a moment all shyness had gone. Beer seems to have lowered her inhibitions.

Renu, on her second bottle and enjoying the drinking, said, "Go dance with Bhaiyya."

Uma blushed and looked to the ground, unable to meet my eyes. Flustered, she picked up her glass and drained it. It must have hit her in her being. She licked the froth from her lips and suddenly I realised how lovely she looked. I wanted her in my arms!

I stood up and told her, "Come. Dance with me," and held out my hand to her. She blushed some more and I took her palm and pulled her up. She teetered for a second and held my forearm to steady herself. I led her to the centre of the room and put my arms around her waist. She would not look up and didn't know what to do with her arms.

I pulled her in slightly and whispered in her ears, "Put your hands on my shoulders." Her hands were trembling as she lifted them onto my shoulders. I swayed to the music and she swayed along with me. We were moving aimlessly around the room. I slipped my hands slightly lower and was now holding her hips. I pushed her hips slightly into my crotch and swayed. She took in a sudden breath and exhaled audibly after some time.

I noticed that her eyes were slightly glazed and I wanted her to be a little more under the influence so she could be pliable. I looked around at Renu and found her taking small sips from her glass. As she looked up I signalled at Uma's glass and indicated she bring it. Renu filled up the glass and brought it over. She saw Uma relaxed in my arms with her head against my chest and smiled. I took the glass from Renu, stopped my swaying for a moment, and touched the glass to Uma's lips. She opened her eyes, smiled at me and took a big sip. I let her take another big sip and put the glass down on a side table nearby. I held her tight to me. Uma sighed and I slipped my hands lower onto her ass. She froze. I kept on swaying and slightly rubbed my hands on her ass. She looked up at me, and I whispered in her ears, "How's the beer? Are you enjoying yourself?" and slightly squeezed her ass.

She nodded her head shyly and I continued my swaying. My crotch was rubbing against her stomach and I was aroused. I was sure she could feel me down there. I pushed out my crotch as I pushed her ass in. She could not have missed the contact. She fidgeted a little and I moved slightly back. She relaxed and put her head back against my chest. I looked down, bent and whispered in her ears, touching her earlobe a little, "Are you OK? Are you enjoying dancing with me?"

I kissed her lobe. She tightened her hold on my shoulder and nodded. Not a word out of her, yet.

I said softly, "Uma, look up."

She obeyed immediately. "Why are you not speaking? Why are you so shy around me? Don't you like me?"

She lowered her eyes and whispered, "I like you," and blushed.

I moved my hands up her back in a caressing motion and hugged her to me. I pushed my groin out a bit; just to let her know I was there. Her soft breasts pressed against me. I moved back to her ear and whispered, "You are beautiful, Uma," and tightened my hug.

She breathed in sharply and I blew air into her ear. She trembled in my arms. I whispered, "Hug me, my dear."

Her arms went around me and she hugged me. We stood hugging each other and swaying. I could see she was far gone with the beer in her. I looked at Renu and saw her enjoying her freedom and guzzled more beer. She was going way too fast. I reluctantly led Uma back to the sofa, made her sit down and told Renu, "Take it easy. You're drinking too fast. How about some food first?"

She smiled and nodded. She got up on wobbly legs and entered the kitchen. I looked down at Uma. Her head was against the sofa back and her eyes closed. I followed Renu into the kitchen.

"Are you sure you can manage? Do you need any help?"

She stuttered, "I think I can manage," and wobbled as she took a few steps. I held her and she came into my arms. I hugged her and patted her ass. She hugged me back. She supported herself with her head on my chest and held on. I could feel my hardness touching her. She took a deep breath, shook her head to clear it, and said, "Gulped it too fast. Was afraid you would stop me," and laughed inanely. She took another deep breath and said, "I think I can manage only sandwiches tonight," and let go of me.

I went back and saw Uma in the same position. I switched off the lights and the room was only lit by the light from the kitchen. I sat next to her and caressed her cheek with my palm. She opened her eyes, saw me, and smiled. I handed her her glass of beer. She took a gulp and sighed. I caressed her cheeks again and said, "Dance again?" She looked at me, held my gaze, and nodded. I was sure she was turned on, too. I stood up and held my hand out to her. She took it and stood. A little wobbly, but gamely came into my embrace as I led her to the centre of the room.

I held her tight to me and she could feel my erection against her. She did not object and adjusted herself so that my erection centred on her crotch. It was comfortable and I swayed, slowly rubbing her back. She sighed and hugged back. I moved my hands down to her ass and squeezed them and caressed them. I moved a finger along the crease of her ass crack. She shuddered and squeezed me. Moving up I pulled her shirt slowly out of her denims.

She looked up at me and said, "Please......"

I kissed her on her lobe and whispered, "Shhh! Just enjoy the feeling."

My hands went under her shirt onto her bare back. She wanted to resist but the beer had lowered her inhibitions. I caressed her back and she trembled. "Shall I stop," I whispered softly. She hugged me tighter and I pushed my erection into her front. She whimpered and I kept on caressing her back. I kissed her cheek and she jerked her head back, but didn't say anything.

She was very pliant in my arms and went along with what I was doing. The beer was helping me. I moved both my hands up till I touched her bra strap at the back. She drew in a sharp breath and I softly kissed her cheek again. I held the strap on both sides of the hook and unhooked the bra but held on.

She whimpered, "Please don't, please," and was trembling. I kissed her on the cheek again and hooked the bra back. She sighed and looked up at me. I bent down and kissed her lips. The trance was broken when Renu walked in with a platter of sandwiches. I quickly pulled my hands out, squeezing her ass on the way.

"What happened to the lights," asked Renu.

"Nothing. I switched them off. Much better this way. You know, soft low music and darkness lends to romantic atmosphere!"

She laughed.

We sat down to eat. Renu, not aware of what had transpired between Uma and me, was chattering of various things. Her words were slurring. Uma was quiet, but kept on giving me sidelong glances and blushing. She was probably thinking of my naughtiness, my hugs, my kisses, and my unhooking her bra strap. Her senses must be swaying though she had not drunk as much as Renu.

I intended to rectify that and see where the evening could go. I filled her glass and put less in Renu's glass. I pushed Renu's glass towards her and handed Uma's to her. She took her glass from me and took a sip. As she raised her eyes she saw me looking at her and took a gulp. She spluttered and coughed. I quickly got up and patted on her back till she got her breath back. I took a quick look at Renu and saw her attention was on her plate. I pulled Uma's bra strap back and let it snap back. Renu looked up at the sound but I was back in my seat.

Uma's face was red but it was not noticeable in the darkness. We finished eating and I helped clear the table. I asked the girls if they'd had enough beer. Before Renu could reply Uma said she wanted more. I was surprised but happy that it was Uma who wanted more. I filled their glasses. I noticed that between the two of them they had emptied 4 bottles, Renu drinking more. I opened the fifth bottle and put two more to cool.

The girls were well on their way feeling the buzz and not understanding what they were doing. The music was still playing and I asked Renu to dance with me. We got to the center of the room and she came into my embrace. Uma was looking at us as we swayed. Soon her mind got diverted to the beer in front of her. Renu held me tight afraid she might fall. My hands were on her back and I caressed it. She was sighing with pleasure and I intensified the pressure on her back.

She pressed her front into me, her breasts poking my chest through her bra. I moved my crotch a little forward and I made contact with her thigh. Moving slightly, my aroused cock came to rest between her thighs. It was naughty of me; after all this was my cousin. But beer had lowered their inhibitions and I was enjoying it.

Renu moaned softly and I moved my hands down till they came to the top of her ass. I caressed her lower back and swayed with the music. Renu's cheeks were flushed and I was sure it was because of my cock touching her mound. I ground my crotch into her slightly and she moaned. I did it again and she held me tight.

"Are you enjoying the dance, my dear?" I whispered in her ear. She held me tighter and whispered back, "Yessss!"

I caressed her lower back and moved lower onto her ass. She took in a sharp breath and slowly released it. I softly caressed her ass and pressed it on my crotch. She was mewing softly and I put one finger under her chin and raised her face. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily, her breasts heaving. She was aroused. I bent down and kissed her cheek. She moaned and I moved to cover her lips with mine. I gave per a peck and moved back. Her eyes were still closed and she lifted her face up.

I kissed her, probing with my tongue. She kept her lips shut tight while I licked them. After some time she opened her mouth to allow my tongue in. We kissed for a long time and all the time I was caressing her ass. She was moaning into my mouth.

The ringing phone shattered the silence. Everyone gave a start. Renu quickly separated from me. I noticed that Uma was lying down on the sofa and had probably not seen the play between me and Renu.

It was Renu's mother enquiring about her. I told her to pick the extension in her room.

I turned towards Uma, wanting to make sure she was OK. When I touched her cheek, she opened her eyes and tried to smile.

"My senses are all fuzzy," she slurred.

"You look more beautiful when your eyes are glazed," I flirted with her.

She blushed various shades of red and I pulled her up. She quietly came into my arms. I caressed her back and now there was no semblance of dance. I moved my hands all over her back and then as I reached her ass, said, "Are you OK with this? Do you like this dance?" and squeezed her ass and pushed my crotch forward to make contact.

She just nodded her head and I teased her, "What did you say? I didn't hear you," and caressing her ass, added, "Is this dance movement OK?"

She looked up at me, red in the face, enjoying my hand caressing her ass, and said softly, "Yes."

Practically dark with no light on, beer going to her head, my hands all over her body in places no alien hand had been - squeezing and caressing her, feeling my hardness against her mound, my soft whisperings in her ear and my softly kissing her lobe, my unhooking her bra, etc. raised emotions in her she never thought she had. Coming from a small town where girls hardly mingled with boys, much less let a boy touch her, Uma was totally confused. But she was now aroused and enjoying the sensations.

I turned her around and let her ass feel my arousal. I pushed into her ass and held her tight by her hips. She moaned loudly and I moved my right hand forward to cup her mound. Her knees nearly gave away at this intrusion and I held her up by my hand cupping her pussy. I kissed her at the back of her neck and whispered, "Is this move nice, my dear?" and I rubbed my hand on her pussy. She groaned loudly and whispered, "Yesssss!"

Before moving further, I wanted to see what was holding Renu. She had not been back for some time. I led Uma to the sofa and made her sit. To keep her busy and compliant I handed her a glassful.

I went to Renu's room and saw that the phone was back on the hook but she wasn't there. I heard a noise from the bathroom. I found Renu retching. Downing too much beer quickly did not agree with her. I caressed her back while she retched till she had nothing more to bring up. I helped clean her up. She brushed her teeth and I led her to the bed. She sat down heavily and tried to smile.

"My head is heavy," she groaned and added, "I'll rest for a while and join you. You go and give Uma company." I sat besides her and held her to me. Her head was on my shoulder. I turned her to me and kissed her softly. She moaned. We had a few minutes of intense kissing while my hands roamed at her back. I gave a final kiss and got up. "Take rest," and left her.

I came back to Uma and started from where I left. I wanted Uma but not without her consent. If I kept working on her in her present state it wouldn't be too long before she acquiesced. I pulled her up and hugged her. She hugged back. I lightly kissed her on her lips, her cheeks, and bit her neck. She groaned. I put my hands under her shirt and quickly unhooked her bra and she drew in a sharp breath. I quickly kissed her on her neck under her ear and bit softly. She moaned. I moved my hands forward and under her bra to cup her breasts. She cried out, "No! no! no!," and I quietly hushed her and pinched her nipples. She kept on shaking her head but did not stop my hands on her. I quickly unbuttoned her shirt and drew it and her bra away from her arms. I gazed at her pert little breasts.

Her eyes were shut and she was shaking her head and moaning. I brought my lips to her breasts and sucked on them in turns. She held my head to them and kept on groaning and shaking her head. I bit her nipples, pinched them between my fingers and tugged them. She was whimpering with pleasure.

Suddenly she froze, winced with pain and threw up. All that beer finally caught up with her too. My hard luck! She puked on her chest and it trickled down onto her denims. She was a complete mess. She just folded down on the floor, completely passed out. I looked around to clean her up. Got some tissue papers and wiped her front. I put her shirt back on and buttoned it up.

Then I picked her up, one hand under her knees and the other under her back. I carried her to the room she shared with Renu and kicked the door. It took a few minutes for Renu to get up and open the door.

"What happened?" she asked apprehensively when she saw Uma.

"She puked all over her front and passed out. She is stinking all over. You may need to wash her and change her."

"I can't handle her all by myself. I'm wobbly myself and she's a dead weight."

I thought for a moment and said, "OK, I'll help you."

I filled the bathtub with warm water and came out. I told Renu to undress her and looked the other way. I wanted Uma but refused to sneak looks without her consent. Soon she had Uma naked. The room stank.

"OK," she said, "Carry her to the tub."

I turned around and saw her naked. I quickly covered her with a sheet and carried her to the tub. I put her slowly in the water and Renu started to wash her. Soon she had her clean.

"Help me lift her so I can dry her."

I turned, pulled the plug to drain the water out, held Uma up while Renu dried her with the towel. I kept my eyes averted. Then after Renu wrapped the towel around Uma, I carried her to the bed, covered her with a sheet and pulled the towel out from beneath.

"The room is reeking. Use the spray in that drawer," I told Renu and left for my room.

I showered and changed. Sleep was far away and I thought of what transpired the whole evening. Two young nubile girls, so pliant, and so easy to get them to do my bidding. I hoped I would get another change at success.

I picked up a book to read and was soon engrossed in it. There was a knock and Renu entered the room. Seemed she had also showered as she looked clean in her freshly ironed pyjamas. I shut the book and looked at her. She came and sat on the bed.

"The room still stinks. Moreover, she is snoring. I can't sleep in the noise," she said and looking at me added, "Can I stay here for a while?"

I nodded and lifted the sheet covering me, inviting her in. Soon she was beside me and lay her head on my shoulder. I put my hand around her and held her to me.

"Thanks for letting us try the beer."

"Try? You girls were guzzling like professionals!"

"Next time we'll try to drink like ladies. If you allow next time."

"Of course. You can be riotous with me around but remember no one must know. They'll disown me for allowing you."

She laughed and hugged me tight. I hugged her too and caressed her back. She turned slightly exposing more of her back to my caress.

"You know, Uma likes you a lot. We girls talk. She thinks you are the best cousin I have."