You've Been A Cheeky Girl!

Story Info
A distracting visit by gets him planning.
2.2k words
2.67
21.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You've been a cheeky girl!

Hi sexy!

You have just left my in a bother! Its so hot and now I'm so horny. The thought of getting sweaty with you and fucking is driving mad and totally distracted me from my work.

I want to know which stories made you wet?!!!!!!

You looked so sexy in your horny bike hot shorts and skimpy sports top. Sweat stains, tanned skin, nipples showing, trim tight arse and firm thighs! Ahhhhh! I wanted to lick you there and then when you arrived. Inviting you in I hoped that you were going to stay for a while, not just dropping by for some lunch, a drink and a chat like you did! All through lunch I couldn't stop admiring your sexy body and beautiful eyes. I thought there was a spark in them. If I had known that you were going to be such a tease I would have taken matters into my own hands and had you pinned against a wall, bending over the table or with your legs spread and lapping at your sexy wet pussy in no time!

But no! You say you have to go! As I was really happy that you had come around unexpectedly I gave you a lingering sexy kiss, traced my hands down over your waist, over your butt and pulled you in close for a big hug. Feeling cheeky and wondering how you felt about the "Literotica" story (Annie's Anal Addiction by libidinal ©) I sent you I asked you if you had read my e-mail. I wasn't prepared for the reply! Not only did you like it you liked "Literotica" and had a look around. Wow was that a turn on. Then you said that you read a bondage story that was horny but obviously written by a guy but from a woman's point of view and a lesbian one! Now I was horny (I'm sure you felt my cock stir) and wanted to ask more! Leaning in I bit and nibbled on your ear which I know that you love and moving down I licked you neck. It was at this point that I tasted the salt from your sweat and my appetite for you came over me as a craving. And what do you do! Run off! Hmmmmmm…! Not what I had in mind and I think that you will have to be punished for your cheekiness!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! I'm so horny!!!!!!!

All I can taste is your salty neck!

I'd like to…

I'd like you to be telling me now while I am standing behind you with us looking out my bay window!

I'd like to be lightly touching your body kissing and licking your neck as you told me which story turned you on the most!

I'd want all the details as you can remember them…

…As you are telling me I would move down gently kissing over your shoulders and across the top of your back. Moving slowly down between your shoulder blades and around the top of your sports top I'd lightly lift your arms. Then licking up under your arms to your elbows, I'd bring your hands together, getting you to rest them on your head. I'd then tie a blind fold around your head while kissing your neck and biting your ears. Silencing you from saying anything and making you nipples hard as I know this turns you on so much. Once this is in place I'd kiss and bit your neck some more while I grab your wrists. I would then tie them together and up to my curtain rail so that you are facing out my window. Just tight enough that you can still touch your head, yet in such a way that the rope supports most of the weight of your arms and hands. Kneeling behind you I would get you to lift each foot and I would remove you shoes and socks. Suddenly you would feel that I have cuffed your ankles. As I stand behind you, you would notice that you can't move either left or right as I am standing on the rope tied to the outside of the cuffs. Before you could say anything I'd suddenly gag you! Holding you tight I would pull the rope holding you hands tight and tell you that you had better do what I say. If you struggle I would bite your ear and neck quite hard making you jump. Pulling my mouth away I'd tell you to stop moving! If you still struggled I'd reach round and pinch your nipple hard! Holding it and squeezing hard I'd order you again to stop struggling. If you still insisted on struggling I would slap you hard on the butt. This would continue until you stopped moving!

Once you have stopped moving I would tell you that I was going to remove the gag but that you would have to promise to keep telling me about the stories you had read and what had turned you on. I would warn you that if you stopped your punishment would get worse. That I would keep track of each time and that you would be spanked or whipped hard twice for each time and that you would remained tied up for longer. I would ask you if you agreed and to nod your head if you did. I would tell you that you have to do what I said for all the rest of that day. That you would have to promise me too only speak to me when I asked you too and address me as sir! I would tell you that you would have to keep silent when I took off the gag and that when I had given you the signal you would promise me out loud that you would do everything that I say and call me sir! When you have agreed then I would release the gag and get your promise from you. I would then tell you that if you wanted to ask something of me you would have to beg me to let you speak but if you did this then you would be spanked ten times. I would then tell you to start telling me about the stories you liked. Once you start I would kiss and nibble on your ears. Telling you how sexy and beautiful you are and how edible you look and how turned on I am by you.

Kneeling behind you again I'd then spread your feet tightening the ropes holding the cuffs as I do. Taking care to come close to your pussy, I'd slowly run my hands up over your butt and up your sides. Tracing the bottom edge of your top I'd slowly bring my fingers around your front and come lightly up between your breasts so that my palms ever so lightly touch your nipples to the top edge of your bikini. Tracing this edge around under your arms to gently tickle you (I know how ticklish you are! ;p ) and lightly run my fingers up your arms. Biting your neck and your ears I'd reach back around you to tease your nipples. Tracing your face, lips, ears and breasts ever so lightly with my fingers trying to give you goose bumps. Once your nipples harden I'd tweak them and then run my fingers down over your stomach to your hips. Teasingly running them down along the edge of your nickers (your g-string which I saw at lunch through your tight shorts) until my palms are flat on your hips. I'd then slowly pull your hips back making you take a small step back causing you to lean forward, as your hands are still tied, and to spread your feet wider as they are still held by the ropes. Running my fingers up your side all the way up to your elbows I'd gently push them together so your hands are pointing up in the air. Coming down again over your under arms hesitating to get a ticklish response out of you I'd then run my fingers back around to play and touch you breasts and nipples.

Pushing my fingers just under the edge of your top I'd slowly peel it up exposing you breasts for the street to see and raise it up so that it is hanging around the rope tying up you hands. Running my hands down the your arms I would cup, hold and tease your breasts and nipples some more. While doing this I'd lick down your back and your sides tasting the salt and sweat. I'd then run my hands down and around your waist, pulling your hips back some more but not letting you step back so that you have to lean forward. To exaggerate this I would place a hand on the small of you back causing you back to curve and you to pull down resting on the rope holding you wrists. Touching and teasing you I'd run my hands over you butt and thighs tracing the edges of your short and g-string.

Loosening the ropes holding your ankles I'd use my foot to bring your feet together. Slipping my fingers into the top of your shorts just inside you hips on the front, I'd bring them around to cup you butt. I'd then slowly pull them down exposing you butt and legs. Un-clipping the rope from one of your cuffs I'd get you to step out of the shorts form that leg re-attach the rope and leave them around the other ankle. Still kneeling I'd run my fingers up the back insides of your legs to cup your butt slowly pulling apart your cheeks. Allowing me to gently blow on your pussy and arse. Slowly standing I would keep blowing gently up your back to your ears.

All along I would make sure that you are held firmly but not in any pain. I would also make sure that you keep telling me about the story or stories that turned you on. Extracting all the details, positions and scenarios that got you so wet. Only letting you stop when I pull you head back and around to kiss you on the lips. And if you do stop showing you I did mean what I said. That you would be whipped/spanked hard twice for each time you stop!

I would then starting on your right hip I'd trace my fingers from down along your g-string, between your arse cheeks and lightly past your pussy. Then reaching round the front and swapping to the other side Id continue to trace the hem of your g-string and back up to your left hip. I'd repeat this a few times making sure that each time I gently but as if accidentally touch your pussy. Kneeling behind you I'd pull apart your butt cheeks Id then slowly lick the sweat from the tops of your thighs, running my tongue around the hem of you g-string. Reaching up with my fingers I'd start pulling your G-strings down over you butt kissing and licking as I go.

Once over your arse I'd loosen the ropes allowing you to bring your legs together so that you can step out of one leg Id then gently spread you legs wide open. Just enough for it to feel stretched but not enough for it to be uncomfortable. Making you take another step back. This would have the effect of making you lean on the rope holding your arms making you to hold on to the rope so that the weight is not on your wrists. I would then and then tighten the ropes holding your feet apart back up.

Licking from your ankles up the back of your legs I'd lick and taste the salt and sweat. Making sure that I tasted every bit of your flesh. I'd lick all of your body. Making you get goose bumps as you get a chill. Which would be nice in the heat today. Once I had finished with your back I would move around you to lick your front. Paying extra attention to you face, neck, ears, breasts, tummy, hips, thighs, ankles and feet. Relishing your freshly waxed pubis I'd make sure that I cleaned you thoroughly. All long I would get near to your pussy and anus but not quite touching them. As I did this Id make sure that I let a little saliva dribble down into your sexy folds and over your tight puckered hole.

Moving around behind you and pushing the small of your back down I'd make you expose your pussy to me. Kneeling behind you I'd then start to lick your pussy and anus. Extending my tongue in deep to really taste you and to probe your depths. I'd lick until your wetness is running down your legs. Whenever you stop telling me about the stories that turned you on I'd stop and spank you hard as promised. Once you are really turned on and asking me to put something into your pussy or butt I would stand and give you a deep kiss on the lips.

I'd then walk away. Leaving you wondering what I would do next…

© Biandkeen ♂ & Hairyfaeryz ♀