You've Disappointed Me, Lover

Story Info
Forgetful husband is punished by sexy wife.
1.4k words
4.06
108.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You've disappointed me tonight, sweet lover, arriving home from work late, forgetting the things I asked you to pick up at the store. My anger at you is apparent in my stance, my voice, the flash in my eyes as you walk in the door late and empty handed. I watch your face as the sudden realization hits you, as you remember my request too late. An apologetic smile touches your lips. Your eyes seek mine asking forgiveness, but look down quickly when you see none is forthcoming.

"You're late again, my sweet." A thread of steel laces my softly spoken statement. "We both know what must happen."

"Yes.." You acknowledge, glancing quickly at my face, and then looking away. "I'm so sorry…so much work…" Your voice trails off, the tone soft, defeated.

"I've laid out your things for this evening." I nod my head toward the stairs. "Shower and then put on the items I've left on our bed. Oh, and bring the hairbrush down to me when you're finished."

I watch you set your briefcase on the counter by the door. As you walk past me, I notice your cock is hardening, thickening. It looks full and heavy beneath your suit pants.

"Make it quick." I demand. I'm hungry. Your pace quickens and you disappear up the stairs.

In the guestroom downstairs, I've put my own clothes for the evening. As I walk there and close the door behind me, I'm already unfastening my blouse. I strip down and slowly slide lace-topped black stockings up my smooth thighs, clipping them to my garter belt. A matching black open-cup bra lifts my full breasts while leaving my nipples uncovered. I can't resist pinching and tugging at them, making them hard and sensitive. Finally, I slip a short silky black robe on, tying the sash snugly at my waist. After sliding my feet into black heels, I walk back to the kitchen and sit on the barstool at the end of the counter to wait.

I hear you before I see you, and I watch the stairs expectantly. First, your stocking-clad legs come into view. I know how you love the feeling of nylon covering your legs. The stockings end at mid-thigh, and a narrow band of hair-covered leg is exposed below the short skirt you're wearing. I love the way your hard cock lifts the front of the skirt, poking out in front of you, swaying with each step you take. As you descend further, I see the sheer blouse and underneath it, the lacy bra. You walk toward me, eyes on the floor, and stop when you are in front of me.

"You look very nice tonight, my sweet." You blush at my compliment and I see your cock twitch, the head peaking out from beneath the short skirt. "To make up for your tardiness and forgetfulness, I want you to cook supper for me. Then I'll decide on further punishment."

"What would you like, Mistress?" you ask softly, your eyes still on the floor just as they should be.

"I think an omelet would be good. Do you think you can manage to make one without messing it up like you did last time?" I ask scornfully.

"Yes, Mistress." Your acquiescence pleases me.

"Then get started. I'm hungry." I watch you turn and begin the preparations, enjoying the sight of your arousal. You look so hot and sexy in the skirt and stockings. When you lean over to get the eggs from the refrigerator, your skirt pulls up in the back, exposing your sexy ass. I can see your balls peaking from between your thighs, full and tight. Your hard cock still tents out the front of the skirt, remaining rigid as you move about the kitchen preparing my meal.

When you set the plate before me, the steaming omelet bubbling with melted cheese makes my mouth water.

"You've done well, my sweet." I compliment you, "but this hardly makes up for your transgressions."

"I know, Mistress." You admit, looking suitably ashamed. "I understand that you must punish me."

"Yes." I agree, casually reaching under your skirt to grasp your erection. I fold the skirt back so your cock is exposed, then tell you to stand there while I eat so I can enjoy the sight of your arousal. Between bites, I tickle and stroke your shaft, rub the sticky drops of pre-cum around the swollen head of your erection. Your breathing is quick and shallow and I can sense your sexual tension. "Turn around." I demand, and you pivot, facing away from me. My hand slides up the inside of your thigh, feeling the smooth nylon, then the warm hairiness of your leg before slipping up to cup the taut cheek of your ass. I squeeze it firmly, feeling you tense your muscles. My thumb slips between your cheeks, finding your tight asshole and massaging it softly. You moan and relax slightly, arching your back to me, pressing your sensitive anus against my thumb. I pull away quickly, knowing you'll be disappointed. I lift the back of your skirt and tuck it into the waist so your ass is exposed to my eyes, then finish eating while I look at you. I tell you to clear away my plate, then I lift myself up onto the counter top, and sit there watching you.

"Come here, my sweet." I say quietly. "You've aroused me with your sexy outfit." I loosen the sash on my robe, letting it fall open. Your eyes are drawn to my full breasts, their rosy nipples erect. I pull your head to my pussy as I lift my legs over your shoulders. Your hot tongue penetrates my slit, finding my swollen clit and licking it with quick strokes, just the way you know I like. I lean back on the counter with one arm, and press your head firmly between my legs with the other.

The wet heat of your mouth brings on my orgasm quickly. My hips buck against your mouth, my thighs squeeze your head, holding you there as I moan loudly. As my orgasm subsides, I push you away. Your mouth glistens wetly with my juices, your eyes are dark with need.

"You've been very good tonight, my love, but you still must be punished for making me wait. Are you ready for your punishment now?" I watch your eyes and see the hot, passionate fear there, the intense need. "Did you bring the hair brush like I asked?"

"Yes Mistress," you reply as you pick it up from the counter and hand it to me. You watch as I rub the wide-backed wooden brush against my nipples, the coolness of the wood making them pucker. I slide off the counter and pull a straight-backed chair out from the table, sliding it out into the open area of the kitchen. I sit down on the edge of it, tell you to remove your blouse and skirt, and then motion you to lay across my lap. You walk toward me, your cock huge and throbbing hard, the head glistening with wetness. As you lay down, I make sure your erection goes between my thighs and I squeeze it there, feeling the heat of it through the nylon of my stockings.

"Be still!" I demand, as your hips buck, pushing your cock in and out between my gripping legs.

"Yes Mistress," you whisper, your voice hoarse with need.

I run the smooth back of the brush over your muscular ass, letting your feel the coolness of it. You quiver against me and moan softly. I lift the brush and feel you tense, waiting, so I pause briefly, then bring it down swiftly and sharply smacking your bottom. I repeat the strokes in quick succession, enjoying the loud slapping sound of the brush against your skin. I watch your ass get redder and hotter with each stroke. I feel your cock jerk between my legs each time the brush connects, until finally, after about 10 swats, your hips are bucking uncontrollably. I stop the spanking and quickly wet my finger with saliva before pushing it between your ass cheeks and penetrating you. Your moans are loud now, hot and deep. My finger pushes deep into your ass then pulls out again in a quick fucking motion. Your moans are constant now, your cock pumping furiously between my slick thighs as I finger-fuck your tight asshole. I feel your anus tighten around my finger and hear you scream hoarsely as an orgasm racks your body. I feel the hot spasms of your cock as thick cum spurts between my legs and onto the chair and floor beneath us. You sag against my lap, exhausted. I pause briefly, listen as your breathing slows, and then let my finger slip from inside you.

"Get up now, my sweet." I say softly. "You've got a mess to clean up."