Yshomatsu and the Succubus Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yshomatsu
Yshomatsu
432 Followers

The distant sounds of footsteps echoed in the Monk's ears, something was off. The Knight had already visited and never returned until the next day. With that, Yshomatsu leaned closer and paid close attention, squinting in concentration. And then he noticed it, the approaching steps were quieter, as if much lighter than a grown man in armor.

His thoughts were confirmed when the door opened and a familiar cute face appeared, her shoulder length hair was pulled up into a pony tail on each side of her head. She had a determined look upon her as she swayed her hips with each step, slowly approaching the lone guard on duty.

"Uh... ma'am... you can't be in here," the guard stuttered, placing his arms up with palms out to politely shove her out of the room. Bree slithered out of his grip to his side, before reaching up and violently slamming his head back into the bars. All the while giggling like an innocent girl that wouldn't hurt a fly.

Yshomatsu jumped up from his cross legged position on the floor, shocked beyond belief. The small girl had hidden strength one would not have believed. "What are you doing Bree?" The guard dropped to the ground with a loud thud, he was completely knocked out. Hope began to fill his heart; the chance to escape had presented itself finally.

"Relax lover."

"Lover..." he was confused, they weren't lovers! "Whatever, the keys... grab the keys," he pointed down to the guard.

"But, I just wanted to have a little fun before you hang," she grabbed his robes and pulled him against the bars into a demanding kiss. The Monk's surprised look never faded as he awkwardly tried to get out of her kiss.

"What... has gotten... into... you," he attempted to say, his voice muffled by her lips. Her hands pressed tightly into the back of his head, her fingers were playing with his hair. He didn't know Bree very well from their last encounter, but he knew well enough to realize she wasn't this bold or confident.

In moments, once she realized he wasn't going to return the kiss she let out a frustrated sigh, and released him from her kiss before stating, "What's wrong lover, you've been thinking about her all day."

"Her?" He asked, even more confused than before.

Bree or the image of Bree anyways, pouted as an innocent little girl would, before she turned, leaned slightly forward and slapped her tight ass. She looked back over her shoulder, eyes blazing red with a wide smile showing off her pearl white... Fangs... "What's wrong baby; don't you like what you see?" Her hand rubbed her ass in a circle before slapping it hard once again.

Yshomatsu was awe struck, there was no way this could be real. He must have fallen asleep while meditating, but it felt so real, the twitching bulge in his pants were testament to that. "No, I'm dreaming," He closed his eyes and pinched himself in an attempt to wake himself up.

When he opened his eyes next his vision was blurry and the room was dark. A voice in the back of his mind screamed for him to fully wake up. Yet the voice went unnoticed, his conscious mind didn't comprehend his attempt to wake up and he slipped back to sleep.

The room now filled with the sounds of body parts slapping together, almost like the girls hand slapping herself, but not quite. The slutty moan that followed brought the Monk back to reality, or rather the reality of the dream he was stuck in. Pleasure rose up from his loins, followed by a moan of his own. When he looked down, his eyes couldn't believe what he saw, he was actively moving his hips into the Bree-Succubus hybrid. He stopped his body from moving before its next descent into bliss.

"Aww, why'd you stop thrusting baby, you know you want to," she wickedly moaned back to him. Her pussy lips squeezed the tip of his dick, as if kissing him with a mind of their own. The sensation flooded his mind with pure lust, "Fuck me NOW!" She screamed.

His body reacted instinctively by thrusting hard, his hips slammed against the bars. The pain almost went unnoticed, his senses over whelmed by the warm, wet pleasure that gripped him perfectly as if a glove. She squealed in delight as he filled her, the sudden thrust caused her to arch her back. She raised her arms back to his, before pulling his hands to her ample chest. He couldn't resist as he gripped her flesh, the stirrings of his impending climax began as his balls tensed.

"See, you can't resist me," She laughed, victorious once again over her prey.

"No, I won't give into you again... get out of my head foul demon" he tried to separate himself from her but her neither reign closed into a vice grip at his base, while milking motions flowed up his length. She tightened her grip on his hands, forcing them to continue their caress of her growing breasts. Her body slowly changed from the pretty young, innocent body of Bree, into the luscious demonic figure of a sex goddess. All the while she continued to sinisterly laugh at his feeble attempt to resist.

"There is no escape lover, every time you go to sleep, you'll be fucking me. Give in to your fate, and we can have some real fun." While holding him in place, the Succubus rotated her hips, grinding into his lap. Before long his body went past the point of no return. She giggled before taunting him one last time, "Here it comes, unleash that volcano into my womb!"

He couldn't believe his body was once again giving into this demon. His impending doom was upon him, he rose up on tippy toes, arching his back in anticipation... The moment was...

SPLASH!

Suddenly he awoke with a start, like in those dreams where you are falling and right when you are about to hit the ground, you wake up, reacting/jumping to the impact that never comes.

The entire cell was soaked, including Yshomatsu. Sir Drake stood before the monk with disgust written all over his face, "Time to hang you piece of shit."

***

An hour later Yshomatsu stood on the gallows, once again with a noose around his neck. He was disappointed in himself; the thought of having his orgasm denied would not leave his mind. His body ached for release, the pain in his sack made him question how far the line was between dream and reality. If he lived through this mess, the first thing he's going to do is find a way to send her back to the depths where she belonged.

Meanwhile, the Knight was giving some pointless speech to the surrounding people about respect and serving as an example. Yshomatsu wasn't paying attention, completely lost in his thoughts until he saw her in the crowd. He looked away before snapping his attention back to her, in a double take not believing he saw her at first. Bree stood in the crowd with an odd expression, as if she was waiting for something, something the others around her weren't. Her expression made him wonder if it truly was Bree or once again the Succubus playing a trick on him. He waited for that fanged smile to appear, yet it never did.

The Knight's speech was coming to an end as he took a step to the side, placing his hand on the lever that would send Yshomatsu plummeting to his death. Yet he hesitated, for at that moment the platform shook, ever so slightly; the Monk almost didn't feel it, but he could tell the Knight was distracted by it. All thoughts of his all so mighty speech were momentarily put aside. The feeling intensified slowly, something massive was coming their way. And somehow he got the idea that Bree knew about it.

In the next few seconds Yshomatsu's thoughts were confirmed. The young woman began to make her way through the disorientated crowd, who were all looking amongst themselves with concern. As the vibrations increased so did the panic within the gathered audience, including the pace in which Bree approached. Soon she proceeded with determination, pushing her way through the people in earnest.

What happened next shocked everyone, surprising even the Monk, a stampede of wild horses entered the small town. The stampede was massive; every inch of open ground at the edge of town had a panicked animal coming their way.

The crowd's loud screaming almost overshadowed the sound of hooves as they became part of the chaos, each person fleeing the scene, or rather running into each other in their attempt to flee.

Bree had made her way to the platform and began to raise her small body up onto it, unbeknownst to the Knight, who stared out at the oncoming stampede with disbelief. She pulled a small kitchen knife from her belt and sawed at the Monk's bound hands. With his hands freed he loosed the noose and hugged Bree with new found affection.

She reveled in his hug for a moment before bringing her lips up to his ear in a whisper, "Jump onto a horse as they pass, we'll escape before they come to their senses." Yshomatsu nodded his agreement, not yet able to speak as he was still in shock of how far this woman was willing to go to save him.

The stampede entered the courtyard, trampling anyone foolish enough to be in their way. Something had the horses running for their lives, the sound of their hooves thundering through almost drowned out the screams of those in their path.

The Knight ran his hands through his hair, unsure how to help. The town was being destroyed along with its occupants, horses made their escape attempts through buildings, jumping out their windows or doors. A loud crash at the edge of town pulled him out of his shock, a whole building collapsed in onto itself, sending a giant dust cloud into the surrounding area.

Sir Drake turned; knowing the person responsible had to be the man about to be hanged. But he stared at an empty noose tangling in the air, ropes that were tied around wrists lay cut upon the wooden beams at the gallows base. He let out a gasp of disbelief as he looked off into the distance. Sure enough there was the Monk on horseback with an unknown female accomplice riding off into the horizon.

"No! NO!! NOOOO!!!," he screamed out, slamming his foot down in frustration, just as two horses bumped into each other, sending the less fortunate one tumbling into the gallows. The entire platform shook as its support beams snapped, sending the Knight screaming into the ground. Debris trapped the Knight as the stampede fanned out into the destroyed object like moths to the flame.

The entire stampede passed in what seemed like an eternity, yet no more than a minute passed before it was out of sight, along with any sign of the Monk who was about to be hanged. Those left standing rushed to those in need, many lay crippled or worse upon the ground. An hour passed before anyone made attempt to rescue the Knight from the wreckage. The man in his despair made a vow to hunt, torture, and destroy the Monk and his entire order for the trouble he has caused. Vengeance now fueled his heart, with a side of doubt. If this man truly was the one to bring about the end of mankind, then it meant he had failed to end the apocalypse before it started.

***

"Why did you rescue me, you don't even know me," He asked the young girl whose arms were around him.

"We had a moment back in the inn, I couldn't just let you die for those outrageous charges, and I had to do something."

He pondered her words for a moment before proceeding, "And you just happened to have a herd of wild horses at your disposal?"

She laughed before explaining how she had paid someone to create the stampede, but she left out the part of her dream filled nights ever since their meeting. Dreams full of steamy sex filled adventures. He seemed content with her answer as he turned the horse to a new direction.

Yshomatsu and his rescuer Bree dismounted their horse, a slap to the hindquarters sent the horse off to reunite with its kind. After her daring rescue Bree had allowed the Monk to guide their horse, thinking he'd know best on where to go. He had been awful quiet along the way; little did she know his mind was racing in distress. His mind kept repeating itself, as he secretly cursed himself for not taking the warning to heart. 'Though the Succubus is one of the weakest demons known to man, she is also perhaps the most dangerous.'

He had kept the horse circling until the sun had set, wanting to keep his destination hidden, but mostly he wanted to make sure they weren't followed. Now that he was certain they were alone he had allowed the horse to part from their presence. And continued to lead Bree to his home, hidden yet in plain sight, where no one would expect.

They entered a small abandoned hut, and Bree expressed her concern, "Why are we..."

Yshomatsu smiled briefly, "What can I say; I need my privacy, welcome to my home."

"You're kidding right, this is a shit hole."

If he wasn't so troubled he would have laughed, instead he bent down. After a moment of silence Bree showed her impatience by tapping her foot. Only to jump back in surprise as Yshomatsu lifted up a trap door within the floor, and proceeded down a ladder.

Before disappearing out of her sight the Monk suddenly looked up at her and smiled, "Told you I need my privacy," he ended his jest with a quick wink before continuing down. Once at the bottom he waited a moment before helping Bree off of the ladder.

He lighted a torch and mumbled under his breath, a second later a series of torches throughout the compound lit up. With an out stretched arm he gestured around, "Like I said, welcome to my home." They were standing in an extensive hallway; at one end was a training room, with padding covering every surface; at the other end was a library that was filled with many leather bound books. The Monk headed for the training room but stopped short. He turned to the wall and pressed his hands against it, when he found the right pressure points he pushed. The section of wall let out a hiss as dust blew out of its hinges before it moved inward and slid to the side.

"The bed rooms are in here, hidden away in case someone stumbles upon my home while I'm sleeping; I've been down here for longer than I can remember."

"How long exactly," Bree asked between coughs caused by the dust clouds.

"Let's just say, so long that the outside world has changed quite a lot. New kingdoms came to power, like the one that Knight serves, and the old ways fall to distant memory for all but those like me. We devote our selves to keeping ancient evil out of the world, so that mankind can live out their lives without the concerns of such things." As he spoke he couldn't help but think of himself as a failure, he was tasked with keeping evil at bay, not falling to his knees in submission to it.

'Oh but it's so much fun, isn't it lover?" He shook his head in disgust at the sudden intrusion on his thoughts.

Bree misunderstood his sudden reaction and jumped at the opportunity to get close to him, "You need to lie down and rest," She pressed her body against his side and rubbed his back and chest. She smiled when he didn't push her away and slowly lowered the hand caressing his chest. She ground her hips into his leg, her growing heat and wetness could be felt through her clothing.

Yshomatsu hadn't meant to let Bree this close but as soon as she touched him the memory of the Succubus between his legs rushed back to mind. Trapped in the sudden bliss his body was feeling allowed Bree the time she needed to get her hand into his robes, continuing south to his growing erection. All the while the Succubus was moaning within his mind, the sound of her fingers rubbing her clit was overwhelming.

'You just can't wait to be inside me, this resistance is just an act, isn't it... Deep down all you want is to be a slave to the pleasures I offer." Soft hands enclosed around his manhood.

His eyes shot open, the pressure as she gripped him brought him back to reality, "No, stop... I need to eat; my body and mind are too weak to resist her." And with that he stormed off to the library where he had a small kitchen in a back room.

Before he ran off she stumbled forward, caught off guard, "b-but wait, I don't want you to resist me," Before she finished he was already gone, "Gr-r-r," She stomped the ground annoyed. Bree didn't realize that the Monk was having an internal struggle with an ancient evil and all her temptations weren't helping.

Days had gone by slowly; the Monk was struggling with reality. The fine line between Bree's advances and the Succubus playing with his mind was slowly fading. He spent most of his time in the library trying to find ways to get rid of the Succubus. Every time he closed his eyes he saw the demoness, and each time she tempted or forced herself upon him, sometimes even taking the form of Bree which only served to confuse reality even more.

His research kept coming back to summoning and banishing, it all seems too risky but at the same time it didn't look like there were any other options. Later that day he prepared a summoning circle in the training room, with the proper candles the spell called for. The library he had kept had many useful things but he never once thought any of it would be used for demon summoning. The thought caused a sudden chill down his spine but he prepared the candles none the less. For a brief moment he thought getting a good night's sleep before undertaking this task would be wise, and it would have been if not for the Succubus filled dreams.

Bree had been secretly watching him set up the summoning circle from outside the room, intrigued she waiting, wondering what he was going to do.

He had two books set off to the side, one he would use to summon the demon and the other he would use to banish her. He took a deep breath after he finished setting everything up, as he let out the breath he reached down and picked up the first book. Surprisingly the Succubus had been quiet this whole time. He stared down at the page and began the enchantment, before his nerves got the best of him. The ancient book was in a dead language that had been translated into Latin; he spoke the Latin translation out loud. The words rolled off his tongue and before long a purple mist began to form within the summoning circle.

The mist formed into a thick cloud, growing in density every second. The purple mist filled out the magic circle and seemed to test its limits, the result was a dome shaped cloud of mist. At its center, it began to turn a shade of dark purple before turning black. Within the mist it seemed to start taking shape and form the silhouette of a woman. Yshomatsu kept his focus on the book's pages, attempting not to get distracted by the temptress forming before him. But that didn't stop Bree from staring into the mist from behind him; perspiration showed how nervous yet turned on she was.

The Succubus began to solidify, raven colored hair flowed past her shoulders as the majority of mist was absorbed into her body, leaving just enough to keep her form alluring. Her Yellow cat like eyes glowed brightly through the purple mist, along with that pearl white fang filled smile. Those eyes were distracting, even when he was focused on the book in hand, the summoning enchantment was almost complete then he could move on to the banishment. He had only to ignore her presence a little longer and the world would be free of her.

Her demonic features began to form; two small horns grew out of the top of her head, poking through her hair. Two large leather wings stretched out from her shoulder blades before tucking back into their relaxed position. Lastly her slender tail slithered out between her legs with a mind of its own. It curled around her thigh and inched closer to her sex. Moments later she began to moan and slowly rock her hips into her thrusting tail. "I see you're always looking at me," Yshomatsu ignored her or else he would have noticed the demon wasn't talking to him.

"Come on little fox, come closer, I'll be nice to you if you're nice to me." Yshomatsu was completely oblivious to what was going on as he desperately tried to finish the spell. Even if he was paying attention he probably wouldn't have noticed Bree slowly inch forward from her hiding place behind him, eyes glazed over fill with lust and hungry. "I just want to play with you, I'll give you what you want and then you'll give me what I want and then we'll be good," The Succubus purred, losing herself in the seduction act.

Yshomatsu
Yshomatsu
432 Followers