Yukiko's First Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yukiko went around the table and knelt before him. She took his face in her hands and kissed him, softly, deeply, like a lover. Matthew moved closer, and they kissed hungrily, greedily. "More," Yukiko breathed, "Oh, please, Matthew, more." His touch, his taste had awakened feelings that she had never known she possessed, the tender feelings like those she had for her family, the caring feelings that she had for the soft, funny little kittens, the deep yearning physical lust that she had felt with Kiyoshi, all blended together and welled up in her heart, making her dizzy with love.

"Yukiko," Matthew traced the outline of her face with his fingertips. He looked up to meet her eyes. "Yukiko, I don't know any more. Only jokes and dirty stories, and I don't want to treat you wrong."

"Matthew, it's all right," she told him, "we can be closer, you would never treat me wrong." Yukiko unbuttoned her blouse and moved his hand to her breast...his warm fingers touched her softly through her undershirt, as his eyes became wide with wonder and love. Yukiko kissed him and moved his hand onto her skin, then kissed his neck while he touched her softly. She slid her fingers under his sweater, onto his warm, flat stomach, and felt him inhale sharply. He moaned into her ear, and she whispered,"do you like it?"

"Oh, yes, yes," he told her, and she believed every word.

"You feel wonderful to me, Matthew, you don't need to be afraid. You can touch me more strongly, I won't break," she whispered as she slid out of her blouse and lifted her undershirt over her head. The pale late-afternoon sun showed Matthew her breasts, small, firm, and well-shaped, with tiny brown nipples. He bent his head down and kissed each one, and Yukiko held him close.

The cake was forgotten and the kittens romped up and down the hall as Yukiko slowly, gently, showed Matthew how to please her. He broke away long enough to lock the front door and turn out the porch light when it began to get dark. "They'll just think we went into town, I hope!" he told her, and she welcomed him back into her arms.

The house was warm, but Matthew pulled a feather quilt out of the closet and made a soft place for them to spread out, all naked now, any feelings of shame or fear long gone as they tenderly kissed and explored one another's bodies. "Matthew! I'm glad you're not a daikon!" Yukiko giggled as she stroked his penis, so hard, but so soft-feeling and alive in her hand as he responded to her touch.

"What?" Matthew asked, but his question was forgotten as she suddenly took him into her mouth. "Darling," he breathed, "What are you doing to me?"

Yukiko raised her eyes to his as she opened her mouth a bit wider, moving her tongue inside to tease him more. She felt his growing excitement and let him go, holding him to her close as she rolled over on top of him and slid her wetness all over his hard penis. "Do you like it?" she asked him teasingly, "Do you want more?"

"Yukiko, darling, is it all right?" Matthew asked wonderingly.

"I love it, it feels wonderful, all that you do to me," she told him honestly, "but I'm still a virgin, too." Matthew looked into her eyes questioningly, "Just three weeks!" she said, "Kiyoshi and I didn't have time to get to that...but I would like to, with you."

"Yes, Yukiko," Matthew told her, reaching up to brush the hair away from her face. "Yes, I would love to...but shall we wait this time? We have waited so long already, and I want to do things right...there's so much I don't know."

"Silly! We'll figure it out together...and we can wait for that, but for today, well, do you want more...?" Yukiko smiled at him knowingly.

"Yes, but...what do you mean?" Matthew asked, "I don't know...I feel so stupid..."

"No, no, I like my boys sweet and innocent, you know..." Yukiko whispered, as she leaned down and kissed him. "I'll show you something sweet, darling." She reached down and Matthew watched while she showed him the pink inside of her pussy...he was breathing hard, mesmerized, trapped by her weight and by the beauty of her glistening wetness. Yukiko reached behind her and scooped some of the icing off of the cake. "Matthew," she said as she watched him lick the sugary pink icing off of her wet fingers, "Matthew, will you be my valentine?"

12