Yuko's Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,281 Followers

As Yuko stood helplessly on the platform she wondered what would happen next.

Her thoughts were interrupted when the Japanese boss spoke to the hushed room.

"Yuko," he said, "What we have all just witnessed can only be described as gross misconduct. The punishment for gross misconduct is usually instant dismissal."

Yuko's mind was now racing wondering what would happen.

He continued, "I have checked your work record with your English boss and it appears that you are very talented and good at your job. It would be a shame to lose you so I am going to give you a choice.

You have only two options; accept instant dismissal and lose your job or, accept a punishment chosen by me."

Yuko thought back to the girl she had seen punished in Tokyo. She remembered wondering how the girl had felt as she stripped naked for all her colleagues to see. Yuko was in no doubt that her punishment would involve some kind of humiliation but she was already convincing herself that she should accept the punishment rather than lose her job.

Yuko looked directly into the TV camera as if she was talking directly to the Japanese boss and asked, "please tell me what the punishment will be."

There was a long silence before he replied, "I must have your decision first before I disclose the details of your punishment. You also need to realise that if you choose the punishment you cannot change your mind. If you fail to comply fully with the punishment you will be dismissed immediately from the company."

Yuko stood staring at her feet trying to find the courage to accept the punishment. Although she still didn't know what it would be she was pretty sure it would involve her taking off her clothes. As she tried to find the courage her mind drifted to her boyfriend and she smiled inwardly as she remembered him telling her once about a fantasy he had of her stripping naked in front of a group of men. She remembered being curious about why this turned him on and was surprised when he said he wanted to see how aroused the men would become. They had talked at length about this and he went on to ask her how she would feel having made so many men aroused and erect.

As she stood on the platform she realised that maybe her boyfriend's fantasy was about to come true!

Yuko raised her head and spoke clearly, "OK, I accept the punishment."

"Good!" said the Japanese boss, "I have already discussed and agreed it with your immediate boss. He will instruct you what to do while I, and the rest of the world-wide staff, watch. Please remember that you must complete the punishment to the satisfaction of your boss or you will still be fired!

There was a general 'buzz' of expectation in the conference room as Yuko's colleagues excitedly discussed what might happen next. Over the years they had heard many rumours, originating from the head office in Japan, about female staff being punished by sexual humiliation.

Yuko's immediate boss spoke and the buzz subsided into an expectant silence.

He said, "You have all heard Yuko accept the punishment and you are all invited to stay and watch. Anyone who does no want to watch is free to leave and must leave now."

Yuko looked around the packed conference room and saw that nobody left.

Even the few females that she classed as friends were staying to watch.

The men were busy talking amongst themselves, excited and expectant of the events that would follow.

"OK," her boss continued, "This is the last chance for anyone who does not want to witness or participate in the sexual humiliation of Yuko."

Almost without exception Yuko had been the topic of conversation amongst the men since the first day she arrived. The gist of the many conversations was always the same, "I'd love to see her naked on my bed!"

Now they realised that part of their fantasies were about to be made real.

The few female colleagues, if they were honest, were jealous of Yuko's slim sexy figure and, as they waited to watch her punishment, they realised they were feeling excited at the thought of her being humiliated.

As the men and women had their own private thoughts and fantasies of what might happen next Yuko was feeling more and more nervous. This had been made worse when she had heard her boss use the word 'participate'. What did he mean? What were they going to do to her?

"QUIET PLEASE!" her boss shouted.

The room fell silent.

"Now that you have all decided to stay I will explain the punishment to you all and Yuko.

Our company rule is that the punishment should always match the crime.

As you all witnessed earlier, Yuko enjoyed playing with herself as she watched her boyfriend masturbate. It was also obvious that she enjoyed exposing her breasts to him and then her vagina as she watched him wank."

There was a low murmur amongst her colleagues as they began to realise that their wildest dreams might be about to come true.

He continued, "Yuko, I am going to ask for male volunteers to come and join us on the platform. I will then ask them to strip to their underwear. You must then arouse them all by stripping off your clothes for them until you are naked. The volunteers will be free to strip completely at any time and masturbate as they look at you.

Any questions?"

"No", Yuko replied.

He continued, "there is one more stipulation that our Japanese boss insisted on. Any of the men who volunteer and decide to masturbate are free to ejaculate as they wish but they must ejaculate onto you, Yuko!"

Yuko had secretly been waiting and dreading for this element to be introduced. When she was in Japan she had seen pictures of 'bukake', a Japanese fetish involving many men ejaculating onto a girl. She had seen pictures of girls covered with cum, usually all over their faces, and although it looked disgusting she had often wondered what it would feel like to be the centre of attention at one of these bukake parties.

She remembered feeling shocked when her boyfriend had once shown her a movie of a bukake party and confessed to her that he had a secret fantasy of seeing her in that situation. At the time Yuko did not understand how her boyfriend could possibly want her to be humiliated in such a way. He explained to her that he liked the idea of other men being turned on by her sexy body and then ejaculating onto her. Yuko still did not fully understand how her boyfriend would want to see her covered in other men's spunk but it had planted a seed of inquisitiveness in her head and sometimes, during moments of wild fantasies she had imagined making his fantasy come true.

Now, with a sudden clarity, she knew she would soon be finding out exactly what this bukake was all about.

"Any questions now?"

The room fell silent.

"OK, I need any volunteers to make their way to the platform please."

Yuko looked up with panic in heart as nearly every man in the room started to make their way to the front.

They crowded round the platform looking at her with lust in their eyes. She concentrated on trying to keep calm as she watched each of them strip down to his underwear. the platform looking at her with lust in their eyes. She concentrated on trying to keep calm as she watched each of them strip down to his underwear.

Yuko was shocked to find her gaze drawn to the many different shapes and sizes being concealed by the men's underpants.

Yuko felt uncertain what to do next until her boss said, "Yuko, you must now obey all of the instructions that I give you; understood?"

"Yes," said Yuko nervously.

"Your punishment will not be complete until you have followed all of my instructions and our boss in Japan is satisfied that you have been sufficiently punished; understood?"

"Yes," said Yuko.

"Please get up onto the desk Yuko."

Yuko looked at him questioningly.

"Up on the desk NOW," he ordered.

She struggled but managed to scramble onto the desk, standing in the centre.

"Well done Yuko," he said. "Now look around at all of your male colleagues. You will notice that some of them are already erect just with the anticipation of what they hope is to come. Your job now is to arouse them, as you aroused your boyfriend yesterday.

Before we continue Yuko I just want to remind you that the cameras are sending the images of this little meeting to all of our offices!

Now take off your blouse!"

Yuko looked around at her colleagues. All of them were staring up at her. Waiting for the first glimpse of her bra.

She stood there hesitating, her head lowered, gazing at her feet when suddenly she heard the voice of the Japanese boss shouting via the loudspeakers, "Yuko, if you do not do as you are told then I will instruct your colleagues to tear of your clothes one by one!"

Yuko straightened, looked up and then stared directly into the TV camera with a defiant look on her face and reached for the top button of her blouse. She felt very apprehensive and scared but her strong feelings of honour made her determined to see this punishment through to the end.

One by one she unfastened the buttons and then swiftly took it off to reveal her pale blue bra. She heard low whistles of appreciation from her colleagues and noticed, with some pride, that the number of stiff bulges was increasing.

She waited for the next instruction, wondering if it would be the bra or her skirt. She was not surprised when her boss said, "now take off your skirt Yuko."

She wished it had been winter because she would have been wearing a lot more clothes but during the recent hot weather she had not even worn any tights. Under her skirt were just her bare legs and her matching blue panties.

She reached for the zip and pulled it down. Wriggling her hips a little she let the skirt fall to the floor where she stepped out of it and pushed it to one side with her foot.

There were more low whistles and murmurs of appreciation from her male colleagues as they feasted their collective eyes on her. She looked around at them again and saw that every one was now erect and bulging from their underpants.

She looked back to the camera, knowing that her Japanese boss would be glued to his screen waiting for the final two items to be removed.

Her boss continued, "Yuko, take off your bra."

The room went completely silent as her colleagues anticipated their first glimpse of her breasts.

Yuko took a deep breath to calm her self and then reached behind her to unfasten the bra. As she unclipped the fastening she felt the secure feeling of the bra cups slacken and knew that the next move was to reveal her breasts.

She seductively lowered each shoulder strap whilst holding the bra against her self. Then, with a sudden feeling of deep shyness rushing through her body, she moved her arms and let the bra fall to the floor. Before she could think her boss said, "now place your hands behind you and slowly turn around so we can all see your breasts."

Yuko did as she was told, turning slowly round, looking at the male eyes that were all gazing at her pert breasts. She was amazed and surprised to feel a tingle of excitement as the collective gaze somehow caressed her naked breasts making her nipples stiffen.

She noticed that a few of the men had started to rub themselves, one of her colleagues had his hand down the front of his underpants and was obviously wanking!

Her thoughts were interrupted by her boss saying, "Gentlemen, if you feel the need to masturbate please do it openly and don't try to hide it."

Yuko found herself looking directly at the head of sales almost daring him with her gaze to be the first to openly masturbate. She remembered how he was usually the ringleader at company parties so if anyone were going to be bold it would be him.

As she looked at the head of sales her boss then said, "Yuko, now take off your panties."

Yuko decided to keep looking at the head of sales as she slipped her hands into the waistband of her panties and started to push them down her thighs.

Inch by inch, she lowered them until her pubic hair was completely visible. When she could no longer reach without bending over she stooped down and swiftly removed them completely before standing up straight again.

Now completely naked she returned her gaze to the head of sales. He returned her gaze and she could see the look of pure lust in his eyes as he reached for his underpants and pushed them down over his thighs. He quickly took them off and then stood straight. Yuko's eyes were drawn to his quite magnificent cock that was fully erect and his large hairy balls hanging freely beneath it. He lewdly stroked it with his hand before gripping it tightly and then slowly started to wank.

This was appeared to be the signal for the others who had obviously not wanted to be the first. One by one they stripped completely, standing proud with their stiff cocks in their hands.

Yuko could feel the tension mounting in the room as her boss said, "Yuko please turn around slowly again so we can all appreciate your complete nakedness.

Yuko did as she was asked, once more feeling the collective gaze of the men caressing her nakedness.

As she turned she watched the men openly rubbing their stiff cocks as they gazed at her.

Yuko was amazed and horrified to feel herself starting to get aroused. She kept telling herself that this was totally humiliating but somehow it was turning her on. She could feel herself getting wet.

Her boss then gave his next instruction.

"Yuko, lay down on the desk on your back."

She stooped down trying to preserve her modesty by keeping her knees together and then quickly lay on her back with her legs tightly closed.

He continued by saying, "very good Yuko."

He then addressed her colleagues, "I suggest you all try to gather by Yuko's feet or alternatively if there is not enough room for you all then look at the TV screens."

There was a shuffling of feet and a great feeling of expectation as most of the men moved to her feet end of the desk he continued, "Yuko, as you have no doubt noticed already, you have managed to excite every man in the room.

Yesterday you were selfish and kept your activities secret. Today you will share with all of us.

Yuko, the time has arrived for you to show us all your cunt!"

Yuko felt the panic rise again as she heard her vagina described so bluntly as her CUNT.

"Yuko, open your legs and let us all see."

For the first time Yuko felt that she could not do as she was being asked.

"Maybe you need some help?" her boss asked.

Before she could reply she heard him say, "would any of you ladies like to help Yuko fulfil her punishment?"

Yuko looked from left to right trying to see if there was a response. She heard two familiar voices say, "yes, we'll help."

Yuko recognised them immediately. It had long been a rumour that they were lesbians and Yuko was rapidly starting to realise that the rumour was probably correct!

Before Yuko realised what was happening they were standing either side of the desk next to her knees.

"Thank you girls," said Yuko's boss, "can you please assist us by opening Yuko's legs so we can all enjoy a wonderful view of her cunt.

Yuko," he continued, "please relax and let the girls help you, after all you don't want to fail now do you?"

Yuko tried to relax as the girls gave her a reassuring glance before placing their hands between her knees. Slowing but surely they eased her knees apart. As they parted her knees Yuko felt her vagina starting to be exposed.

Yuko had been in the habit for some time now of shaving the hair from her vulva and just leaving a tidy 'bush' above. She was now regretting having freshly shaved this morning. She knew that as soon as her thighs were parted her vagina would be clearly on view, completely hairless.

As the girls moved Yuko's knees further apart they started to lift her legs as well. Slowly but surely Yuko felt herself being fully exposed to her colleagues.

Even though she had resigned her self to submitting to this humiliation she still felt herself blushing as she realised that her vagina was already very moist. A fact that had definitely not gone unnoticed by the two girls.

With Yuko now fully exposed they lifted her legs up, each girl placing a leg on her shoulder.

Her humiliation was made worse now when she heard her Japanese boss announce via the speaker system, "Yuko, from the first time I met you at my office in Japan I tried to imagine what you would look like naked. Now I have that privilege together with your work colleagues. Judging by the number of stiff cocks being wanked, your colleagues are obviously enjoying the view of your delightful cunt and exquisite looking arsehole."

Although she knew her vagina was fully exposed to the gaze of her work colleagues it felt like a spot light had been shone between her legs leaving her in no doubt whatsoever that they could also see her arsehole.

Her Japanese boss continued, "Yuko, so far you have taken your punishment well. I was going to insist that you masturbate while we all watched but I have now changed my mind."

Yuko suddenly felt relieved although, in a deep, almost hidden corner of her mind, she felt disappointed. Yes, disappointed. Despite, or maybe because of, the humiliation, she was feeling very aroused. She could feel the wetness on her labia as her colleagues enjoyed the view.

Her relief was short lived when he continued, "instead of watching you finger yourself I want the girls to do it for you while the men ejaculate onto your face and breasts!"

Yuko jumped as though she had just received an electric shock as one of the girls touched the moist lips of her vagina with the tips of her fingers.

Yuko was surprised at how quickly she accepted being touched intimately by another woman. The woman knew exactly how to stimulate her and Yuko was becoming more and more aroused as she closed her mind to reality and concentrated on the feelings of pleasure she was feeling between her legs.

Soon both girls were busy between Yuko's outstretched thighs.

Yuko felt there finger tips delicately brushing her moist sensitive lips. As one traced the outline of her vagina the other traced her finger in small circles around, but never quite touching, her clit.

The men were getting more and more turned on as they watched the action. One of the younger ones knew he was almost at the point of no return and moved forward to the desk and Yuko.

Yuko felt the head of his stiff cock brush against her cheek and then the sudden warm flood of his spunk splashing onto her face.

As the warm spunk trickled over her face it appeared to act as the trigger.

Yuko could see and feel the men crowding close to the table. As she tried to look around all she could see were stiff cocks, all pointing in her direction.

She felt another stiff cock boldly brush across her forehead before releasing a flood of hot spunk. She closed her eyes to prevent the spunk from getting into them. She felt someone climb onto the desk and kneel astride her. She momentarily opened one eye, feeling the spunk on her eyelid, just in time to see the man ejaculate onto her tits.

Yuko tried to resist her own rising pleasure but felt powerless as raw animal urges filled her head and her senses.

As more spunk splashed onto her face she felt one of the girls slide a finger deep inside her as another finger expertly teased her clit.

Yuko could not disguise a sudden moan of pleasure and, as her mouth fell open with a sigh, another of her colleagues released his load onto her face. The surrounding men watched as Yuko licked around her mouth and tasted the spunk, her actions turning them on even more. One or two were now squeezing her tits as they wanked, roughly pulling at her nipples.

The two girls sensed with pride that Yuko would soon cum.

Yuko heard the Japanese boss excitedly ask the girls to "open her cunt and show us all how wet she is."

loveking
loveking
1,281 Followers