Yvonne presents Vanessa's Adventure Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Chet was talking I was overwhelmed by the idea that I was naked and he knew it. It's hard to tell if you're getting wet underwater but I'm sure I was. My right hand snaked beneath the surface of the water and into my crotch. Chet kept talking, I have NO idea about what, and I started rubbing my clit. I came a short while later, covering my orgasm with a fake sneezing fit.

I recovered quickly and asked Chet if he had to get back to work. "Yea, I guess I'd better get busy. You have a good time (I already had) now." He restarted the mower, put his ear buds back in, and resumed mowing. He finished the back and moved to the other side of the deck, away from the hot tub. After what seemed like hours, Chet finished and headed for the front of the cabin with a good bye wave.

I waited until the sound of the mower faded away before hauling myself out to the tub and getting a drink to calm myself down. Now I felt like I understood some of the thrill Nikki gets being stranded naked far from any clothes. There was one more moment of panic when I heard the sound of the tractor coming back. It was just returning after finishing mowing.

Just before sunset I heard the sound of a car coming down the road, stopping in front of the cabin. It should be Jerry but I'd given up caring. I just sat on the deck waiting for whoever showed up. It was him, with a shit eating grin across his face. "How was your day, dear?"

I didn't say a word, just stripped his clothes (almost tore his clothes) off and sat him down on the edge of the hot tub. I climbed onto his dick and told him the whole story while I fucked his brains out. After four more orgasms, three for me and one for Jerry, I calmed down enough to realize that I was hungry. In fact I was starving.

My wonderful husband whipped up a salad and a pork chop for me. Now I decided was the time to try Sue's trick of eating like an animal, a sexual animal. I ate the salad with my bare hands making a real mess in the process. I licked my fingers clean and grabbed the pork chop. I rubbed it all over my tits and across my pussy before taking the first bite.

Then I spread my legs and ran the chop up and down my open slit before the next bite. "Fuck, I do taste good!" I growled taking another bite. I kept that routine up, rub my pussy with the pork chop and take a bite, until I was left holding just the bone. I used that to finish myself off for last time for the day. A much needed shower and I fell asleep as soon as I hit the bed.

12