Yvonne: Vanessa's Birthday Surprise Ch. 01

Story Info
Jerry and friends arrange a BIG night for Vanessa’s birthday.
4.1k words
4.52
27.3k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days before my birthday my husband Jerry said he was setting up a big surprise for me. "You can't tell someone you're planning them a surprise party for them." I protested. Jerry said it wasn't a surprise party but it would be a party and a surprise. I swear, sometimes the man makes no sense, but I do love him.

The big day was Friday. Jerry had given me no hint of what he had planned. All he'd say was to be ready to leave at 7:00. When I asked him what I should wear, all he said was, "That's not important. Just wear something casual." Not much guidance.

Friday at 6:59 I was wearing sandals, jeans, and a nice top. I told Jerry I was ready to go. He looked me over and said, "Oh no! That's not what you're wearing." Hell, all he told me was something casual. "Here's what you're wearing." On the hall bench were the handcuffs, leash, and blindfold I'd worn the night I spent with Trudy and Jen.

Jerry almost ripped my clothes off and took all my jewelry. When I was totally naked, he cuffed my hands behind me, ran the leash between my legs to the handcuffs, and blindfolded me. "Let's go, dear. You don't want to be late for you own party." I started to protest that it wasn't safe to ride handcuffed with just us in the car. "Trust me, Vanessa. I've taken care of everything, including your safety." As he said that we stepped into the garage; I jumped when hands on either side of me take hold of my upper arms.

There was a person on each side of me (I had NO idea who) and Jerry holding the leash. He gave a tug, pulling it tight into my pussy. I was loaded into the backseat and belted. The two unknown people sat on either side of me and pulled my knees apart, opening my pussy. From the feeling of the hands on my thighs and pussy and their scents I guessed it was a man on my left and a woman on my right. I still had NO idea WHO they could be, but with the stroking they were doing to me, I didn't really care.

The car ride lasted 15 or 20 minutes (still hard to judge time naked). It sounded like we pulled into a garage and the overhead door closed behind us. I was unbelted, helped out of the car, led up two steps, and through a door. There were still hands on either side of me holding my arms with Jerry (I assumed) tugging my leash. I felt tile then carpet under my feet and heard the door close behind me. The leash pulled tight and Jerry stuck it in my mouth. "Hold this and wait here while everyone gets ready." EVERYONE??? What the hell was going on?

The hands let go of my arms and I felt the people walk past me leaving me alone with my thoughts and fears. I wasn't really afraid. I knew I could trust my husband. But what the hell was going on?

In just a few moments someone took the leash out of my mouth, releasing the pressure on my pussy. I was led around a corner into what felt like a large room. The other senses are definitely heightened when you're naked and blindfolded! The leash pulled me across the room and two hands positioned me and pushed/helped me onto my knees. "Here's a birthday treat for you to eat, dear." Jerry's voice. He pushed my head a little forward into a warm wet pussy, I had no idea whose pussy but it tasted great.

I started licking, first on the outer lips, then up and down the slit. I parted the lips with my tongue and got a strong sweet taste. It was a pussy I'd never eaten before; not that I'd eaten that many. It wasn't Sue's spicy taste or Trudy's musky juices. I can't describe Jen's flavor but this wasn't it. And Jen kept her snatch shaved; this one had a short smooth bush. I had no idea whose pussy it was but I kept licking.

I felt someone walk up on my right side and lean over me. A hand reached in and spread the pussy open wider and another hand pushed on the back of my head forcing my face all the way into the pussy. The sweet juice was dripping down my chin. I felt the clit grow bigger and start to pulse under my tonguing. The pussy's owner started to breath faster and deeper until she came with a deep moan.

Suddenly there was a big round of applause and cheering. There had to be at least a half dozen people watching me while I ate this anonymous pussy, stark naked. Hands pulled me back and Jerry's voice said, "I'm taking off the blindfold, Vanessa. Get ready for your next surprise."

I squinted with the sudden light and my eyes slowly focused on the pussy I'd just eaten. Above it was the smiling face of my friend and coworker Yvonne. "You've come a long way, baby. I hope you don't mind finally getting intimate with me. I couldn't refuse when Jerry invited us for tonight. Bill and I were the ones with you at your house and in the car." While she was saying that, Jerry helped me to my feet and took off the handcuffs.

Still a little dumbfounded, I looked around the room. There were way more than a half dozen people watching me. Behind Yvonne was her husband Bill. (Yvonne here: Bill and I got married two years ago and have the sweetest little baby now. That's why I've been writing up other people's adventures instead of having my own.) Next to me was a tiny little woman/girl dressed up like a schoolgirl; my helper while I ate Yvonne.

Jerry was behind me. Paul and Sue were there, of course. It was their house. Looking around there was a couple I didn't recognize at all. The man was very handsome with wavy blonde hair. The woman looked like she was dressed for the opera; long silky strapless dress slit up both side, full length silk gloves, with bracelets and rings on both hands over the gloves, and a diamond chocker. She was beautiful with a pixy haircut, the broadest cheeks, and fullest lips I'd ever seen, kind of a curvier Anne Hathaway.

Behind the schoolgirl/woman sat a giant with red curly hair and a huge mustache. I knew this had to be Charlie and Judy from Yvonne's Fourth of July stories. The last person I spotted was Trudy from my adventures at the adult bookstore and our cabin. There were ten other people in the room and I was the only one naked. What a thrill!

Jerry said, "So here's your birthday surprise, Vanessa. And you're dressed perfectly for it, in your birthday suit. Another birthday surprise is you're going to make everyone here cum. You've already taken care of Yvonne. The next person you're going to make cum is yourself, dear. Now get busy."

He seated me in the chair where Yvonne had been; my audience settled in to watch me. "Yes, I already got Yvonne off, but I think I still owe her. So I want to do her again, now that I know who I'm licking. I can't wait to get the rest of you off too. Charlie, I read about that monster dick of yours. Think I'll save you for last.

"Judy, I have to try that hand in the pussy trick that Yvonne wrote about. Trudy, you may be the biggest surprise of all. Do you have Jen hidden away someplace?" She said sorry but Jen had to work all weekend but sent her love and lust. Looking at the other couple, "I don't know who you are. I don't want to know. Tonight I'm going to fuck a man I never met and eat his woman. I'm guessing you two are married, right?" I'd seen that he was wearing a wedding ring. The woman nodded never taking her eyes off my wet pussy. It was wet because I'd been stroking the whole time I was talking.

Everyone was enjoying my show, but Opera Girl (that's what I'll call her) looked entranced so I played directly to her. "Have you ever seen a pussy close up like this?" She shook her head. "You can come over for a closer look if you'd like. But don't block the view for everybody else. I hate to hear people shouting 'Down in front'." She moved much closer kneeling in front of me.

I looked her straight in the eye as she stared into my slit. "See how the lips swell as I stroke them. My tits feel fuller than ever and my nips could cut glass." She looked up at my tits as I pinched both nipples and pulled one into my mouth. "I'm going to fuck your man and eat your pussy at the same time. After he dumps his load in me, you're going to clean me out. How does that sound?"

Opera Girl's eyes widened. Her face flushed, and she licked her lips. I had her right where I wanted her. By now I was rubbing myself faster and it was getting hard to talk. "Let's see your pussy now, girlfriend. Did you wear panties tonight? I'll bet nobody else did." She pulled up her dress revealing black thigh high stockings and black silk panties.

"Give me your panties right now!" I ordered. She slipped them off and handed them to me, baring a plump pussy with a wide landing strip of pubic hair. "Very nice! You have a beautiful snatch." I took her panties and used them to wipe my pussy clean; I was dripping so much. I gave the panties back to her shoving them in her face and kept rubbing myself until I came with a small scream. "How do I smell?" I asked Opera Girl. You can taste me in a few minutes. But first I'm going to fuck your husband and eat your pussy. Let's see his cock."

Opera Girls opened her husband's pants and pulled out his long slender dick. It was full but not super hard, not yet. "I'm plenty wet but Blondie here looks like he needs a little help. Let's get him ready." I told Opera Girl. I stroked him gently and pulled her head and mouth into position. She seemed a little embarrassed but started licking the head. I moved in to lick along the side. He grew steadily firmer and thicker.

I pulled Blondie by his dick over to a low coffee table where I laid down and spread my legs. I told Opera Girl to stick her husband's cock into me. She trailed the head up and down my slit a few times and guided him deep into me with one stroke. "Now get over here; I'm going to eat your pussy." I ordered.

She quickly moved to the other end of the table, lifted her dress, and settled over my face. DAMN, she tasted good! I went straight for her clit and started sucking while Blondie worked me with long slow strokes. Opera Girl exploded in less than a minute and pulled away dropping the hem of her dress.

I tried to pull her back, but she said she was too sensitive after an orgasm for any more. Instead she moved down to the other end of the table and stroked her husband's balls while he fucked me. Blondie started picking up speed and turned red in the face until he came with a deep growl.

"Give me that cock. I want to lick it clean." I told him. "And you clean me out." I ordered her. She looked around and reached for a box of tissues from an end table. "NO! Not that way, honey. Use your mouth. I'll lick him clean; you lick me clean." She looked, wide eyed, into my cunt, dripping with her husband's juice and slowly went down on me.

Her actions were slow and tentative at first, more kisses than licks then she brought her tongue into play. She worked up and down my lips before slurping at my vagina. After she had most of my pussy clean she started working on my clit. With Blondie's cock in my mouth I could only moan with the pleasure she was giving me.

I pushed him away and grabbed her head pulling her face all the way into my snatch. Opera Girl was doing a great job for someone who'd never even seen another pussy up close before. I came with a small scream and pulled her face up to mine and kissed her deeply. "Damn, girl, you're a natural. I want you to be my cleaner tonight. But you don't want to get cum all over that beautiful dress. Take it off."

She hesitated a moment looking around at all the people in the room, not sure what to do. Her husband moved behind her and pulled the zipper of her dress all the way down. The dress fell in a heap leaving her standing there in just her shoes, stockings, gloves, and jewelry. She reached up to cover her C-cup breasts but her husband pulled her hands to her sides. "You look wonderful, Erin." He told her. Now she had a name, she was almost naked, and she was mine!

I turned back to Yvonne. "Now that I've gotten two strangers off, I think I'll try your husband Bill. I only met him once, when he dropped off your lunch at work. Do you want to help me with him, or should I use my new assistant?" Yvonne said she'd like to watch and gestured to Erin. I still didn't know her last name or even her husband's first name. What a thrill!

Erin looked a little nervous but I pointed to Bill's zipper. "Get him out and get him up, girl. I'll get into position." She carefully opened Bill's pants and pulled out his semi-hard dick. She stroked it a few times until I told her to use her mouth. Erin gave the head a few tentative licks. Then her husband pushed on the back of her head forcing Bill's dick deep into her mouth. He was fully hard in no time.

I got on my hands and knees in the middle of the floor and told Erin the stick him in me. She pulled Bill over by his cock and guided him into my waiting pussy. "Play with my ass and tits while he fucks me." I told her. In case you hadn't guessed by now, I'd figured out the Opera Girl/Erin was new to all this. I was going to make it my mission to give her a night neither of us would forget.

While Bill slowly fucked me, Erin stroked the crack of my ass with one hand and squeezed my boobs with the other. Her silk gloves felt wonderful! "Stroke his balls. He'll love it." I told her. And I felt Bill shudder when she touched him.

Then Erin shuddered and let out a small yelp. I looked over my right shoulder and saw Sue fingering Erin's pussy. Over my other shoulder I saw Paul feeding his dick into Erin's mouth. She was having almost a much fun as me.

Bill started to pound me faster and faster as he built to a climax, filling my pussy to overflowing. I quickly pulled away, rolled over onto my back, and covered my pussy, holding Bill's cum inside me. I pushed Sue and Paul away from Erin and told them, "Leave her alone. She's mine tonight and she has work to do. Erin, clean off Bill's cock then my pussy. It's a mess." I looked over at Blondie, her husband, smiling ear to ear.

Erin did as she was told and quickly licked Bill clean. She looked at me for what to do next. "On your back, knees up and spread." I ordered. She quickly complied and I straddled her face dropping my dripping pussy right on her mouth. While she licked me clean, I leaned forward licking her outer lips roughly. She spread her knees further apart opening her pussy. I dove in tongue first.

We'd been in the sixty-nine position for less than a minute when I felt someone tapping me on the shoulder. It was Trudy asking if she could join us, a daisy chain. I quickly agreed and rolled off Erin, pulling her onto her side. Trudy laid down, her pussy in my face and her face in Erin's.

The three of us roiled on the floor while the rest of the party enjoyed the show. I was enjoying eating Trudy's tasty snatch and it felt like Erin was getting the licking of a lifetime. Of course, Trudy was an expert pussy muncher. I felt Erin's licking slow down, start slowly again, then stop completely. Her breath, on my pussy, became slow and heavy until she came with a scream and almost fainted.

I renewed my efforts on Trudy's slit, burying my tongue as far as I could into her. Rubbing her clit with my nose brought forth a steady stream of pussy juice. I started switching my tongue back and forth between Trudy's vagina and clit until she came with a low moan. The three of us rolled apart onto our backs to catch our breath.

"Now who have I got left? This is one hell of a birthday you all planned for me, Jerry. Let's see, I've eaten Yvonne and fucked Bill. There was a fuck and eat for Erin and her man. Trudy, that felt like it was a hell of a licking you gave Erin; I hope mine was up to snuff." Trudy rolled over and kissed me saying that she was very pleased with the job I did.

"So, who does that leave? There's Charlie and Judy; I still want to save you for last, Charlie. From what Yvonne wrote about your cock, I may not be able to walk after you. And there are still our hosts, Paul and Sue. I have an idea, something I read about. I want to try with you two. But, damn, who am I forgetting? Oh, that's right, my wonderful husband.

"Jerry's had a problem being a little shy before. I had to work to get him naked in front of other people. Right, Trudy?" She giggled and suggested that Erin strip him down while we watched. Jerry turned red then went a little pale.

Erin, for her part, seemed to be getting braver. She walked up to Jerry and gave him a BIG kiss, rubbing her tits across his chest and humping his leg with her pussy. "Come on." she told him."This whole evening was your idea, wasn't it?" She moved behind him and started unbuttoning his shirt while she rubbed his dick through his pants.

After Erin had his shirt off, she moved around and knelt in front of Jerry. She unzipped his fly and reached inside. "Oh, this feels nice. And, it's getting bigger every second." She played around inside Jerry's pants until he looked rather uncomfortable. Then she opened his belt and waistband, and pulled his pants and boxers down to his ankles with one quick motion.

Jerry's pecker jumped up full and hard, slapping Erin in the chin. She quickly engulfed him with her mouth, smiling around his stiff dick. "Where do you want him, Vanessa?" She asked. I told her to sit him in the chair where Yvonne started the evening and get rid of those pants.

She led him, by the dick, over to the chair. We all laughed at his shuffling walk, his pants around his ankles. Erin sat him down roughly, still holding his dick in one hand. She knelt in front of him pulling off his shoes, socks, and pants declaring him ready for me.

"Stay right where you are, Erin. You're going to help me." I threw a leg over Jerry's lap facing away from him. "Stick him in me, Erin, and lick his balls while he fucks me." Erin followed my instruction perfectly. I slowly fucked my amazing husband while the crowd watched. Jerry seemed to be getting over his shyness.

After a dozen or so strokes, I pulled up, letting his cock slip from my pussy right into Erin's face. She immediately took it into her mouth while she stroked his balls with her gloved hands. Jerry shuttered and almost came on the spot. "Lick me a little, then stick him back in." I directed. Erin moved up and attacked my clit with her whole mouth while she hung onto Jerry's cock with one hand.

She brought me right to the brink of another orgasm before she pulled back and guided Jerry back into me. She now divided her licks between my clit and Jerry's balls until we both came BIG TIME. She kept up licking me and stroking Jerry's balls while he softened inside me.

I felt Jerry's dick slip out of me and his cum start to ooze out. Erin didn't waste a moment or a drop. She attacked my juicy hole and sucked it clean. Then it was a surprise for me. She stood over me taking my head in both hands, planting a cum filled kiss on my lips. It felt like she had a gallon of Jerry's juice; soon in my mouth. We shared the wet slobbery kiss while she humped her pussy against my thigh.

After we finished our cum-swapping kiss I told Erin to clean Jerry up and give him his clothes back. I walked over to Sue and Paul, and gave them both big kisses and hugs. "In Yvonne's first story she talked about a position she really liked. Then you talked about it in one of your stories too." I put Sue on the floor with her dress pulled up around her waist; exposing that beautiful red-haired pussy. I got on top in a sixty-nine position. After a few licks, I told Erin to get Paul ready.

She must have done her job well because I felt a very stiff dick slide up and down my slit before it plunged balls deep in one stroke. I guess I was pretty wet by then. I kept my face buried in Sue's pussy, licking and sucking, while Paul pounded me. He fucked me so hard it wasn't easy to keep in contact with Sue. "This multi-tasking is harder than it looks. Erin, can you take over for me on this end? Don't make her cum; just keep her nice and hot for me."

I concentrated my efforts on Paul, meeting his forceful strokes by grinding my ass into him. Suddenly he pulled out of me dropping his cock into Sue's waiting mouth. "Damn, you taste great, Vanessa!" she announced, before moving to lick my dripping snatch. Erin pulled back from Sue's crotch and planted a big pussy flavored kiss on my mouth.

12