Yvonne's 4th of July Weekend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue, covered in mud, followed me up the hill to the cabin where Bill and Paul were having a drink on the deck. "Did you slip and fall?" Paul asked as we got close.

Sue started to say something back but I stopped her. "After loosing the race, you belong to me." I told her. "No talking and no cleaning up until I say so." I gave Paul a questioning look to see if this was OK. He had a big smile on his face so I kept going. I posed Sue on her knees, with legs spread and her hands still tied behind, and covered in mud. I had just sat down when I heard voices coming around the side of the house.

I recognized Charlie's voice but I could hear a female talking also. It had to be Judy. When they came around the corner, I got the shock of my life. My first thought was this girl is only 12 years old. She was tiny, almost no tits and no public hair. As they got closer I could see Judy was closer to my age but she still looked like she could get into the movies for half price.

Later on I got some hard numbers. Judy is almost 30. She's only 4 feet 9 inches tall and weighs about 75 pounds soaking wet. And soaking wet is what she got when she saw Sue. "Do we have a naked slave here?" she asked.

"She's mine." I answered. "But I'd be happy to share. I'm Yvonne, by the way. And this is Bill." I couldn't take my eyes off her hairless twat. I'd seen pictures of shaved girls, but I'd never been face to face with a live one.

When Judy noticed the attention I was paying to her pussy she thrust her hips forward and modeled it for me. "You like?" she asked. I guess I must have nodded. She hopped up on the table and spread her legs putting her feet on the arms of my chair. "I don't have much hair down there to begin with and I love the way it feels bare. Feel how smooth it is."

As soon as I touched her outer lips they spread open and her hole began to ooze girl juice. "Stick a finger in me, please!" she begged. I slipped one finger in and started moving in and out. "More please!" she said so I added a second and third finger to the mix. Charlie looked at my other hand, to judge size I guess. He told me to see how many fingers I could get in.

I slipped my fourth finger in, tucked my thumb into my palm, and kept pumping. The next thing I knew my whole hand slipped in, up to the wrist. I couldn't believe I had my entire hand in this tiny little girl! Charlie told me to turn my hand palm up and then he placed my other hand on Judy's belly just below her navel. "Now wiggle your fingers." he told me.

I almost freaked out when I felt my fingers moving through her belly. Judy started moaning and squirming as I worked my hand inside her. "Now stroke her clit." Charlie directed me. "She's been hotter than hell ever since I got home last night and I wouldn't let her cum." I kept wiggling my fingers, imagining what that would do to my G-Spot, and working her clit. In less than a minute Judy began to breathe slowly and deeply. I could feel her squeezing down on my hand and wrist with her twat. I kept pumping stroking as Judy's breathing and squeezing got faster. When she came I wondered if Don and Nancy could hear her across the lake.

I slowly slid my hand out of Judy and she opened her eyes and looked at Charlie. "Thanks! That was worth waiting for! Now tell me, how did you end up with such a muddy slave?" I explained our trip to Nancy and Don's this morning and told her about the swimming race, the muddy shoreline, and tying Sue up. "That sounds like a good time. Let's go have some more fun." She grabbed a pitcher of ice water off the table and led me down to where Sue was kneeling in the grass, still covered with mud.

"You're a dirty little slut in more ways than one." she told Sue. "You look thirsty. Look up and open your mouth." she ordered. She started slowly pouring the water into Sue's open mouth. She swallowed most of it, but quite a bit ran down her chin and all the way down here body. When Sue shivered, Judy asked her if she liked the cold. I explained that Sue wasn't allowed to talk but she looked like the cold was good for her. Her nipples were starting to get stiff and crack the mud.

Judy grabbed a piece of ice from the pitcher and circled it around Sue nipples rinsing some of the mud away and getting them to stand up even more. "Oh, you do like the cold!" Judy said with a smile. "Let's see what else you like cold." She took a handful of ice and started rubbing on Sue crotch, one of the few places not covered with mud. Judy then picked a large ice cube from the pitcher and slipped it all the way into her victim. Two more large pieces followed it into Sue's hole. "Close your legs, and don't move until we get back." Judy ordered.

"Get me more water." Judy said handing me the pitcher. "Add a few big pieces of ice." I headed back to the kitchen and the cooler while Sue knelt with the cold water running down her legs from her pussy. As soon as I returned, Judy poured most of the gallon of water in Sue's mouth and stuffed three more pieces of ice up her snatch. "Now, let's go get ourselves a drink." she said pouring a big glass of water for each of us.

We sat chatting, totally ignoring Sue kneeling in the grass with her hands tied and ice water running down her thighs. After about fifteen minutes, Judy said it looked like our flower needed more watering. She disappeared inside and came back with the pitcher refilled with water and just a few pieces of ice. She took her time pouring the second gallon of water into Sue's mouth and stuffed all the ice in her vagina. "Do you have to pee?" she asked and Sue whimpered a little. "Let's see how long you can hold it." Judy replied returning to the deck and refilling our big glasses of water.

I was trying to figure out when the last time was that Sue could have peed. She hadn't gone to the bathroom at Nancy's. I was sure she hadn't gone during our quick race from the boat. She may have peed when we were swimming to Nancy's but that was three hours ago. Since then we'd had champagne with brunch and I'd watched her being force fed almost two gallons of water. About the time I figured all that out I heard a small whimper from Sue and saw her squeezing her knees together.

"She sounds almost ready." Judy said. "Let's have another drink and she should be fully cooked." Judy picked up the pitcher and her glass and turned toward Sue. "Are you still thirsty?" she asked slowly pouring herself a drink making as much noise as possible with the water. Sue shuttered squeezing her knees tighter together. Judy took a big drink letting water pour down her chin and across her chest.

After another fifteen minutes Sue was starting to squirm and was in obvious discomfort. Judy finished most of her water and flung the remaining ice at Sue causing her to wince. "I think she's ripe for the picking now." she said. Taking my hand, she walked toward Sue asking, "Have you ever had a pee-gasm? This will be fun!"

"Stand up!" Judy ordered, pulling Sue to her feet. This caused the last of the melting ice to gush out of Sue's hole. "Spread your feet." Judy commanded grabbing her victim by the crotch. She then started slowly rubbing her hand between Sue's legs bringing on another moan. Judy kept rubbing faster and faster until Sue almost screamed as she peed and had an orgasm at the same time, a pee-gasm.

The yellow water kept pouring out longer than I would have ever believed possible. It looked like the orgasm lasted as long as Sue kept peeing. When she finished, Judy pulled her wet hand away and pushed Sue back until she was lying on her back in the puddle of her own pee. "Now it's time for my pee-gasm." Judy announced as she sat down on Sue's face. "Get to work, slut."

While we watched, Judy rode Sue face and mouth while playing with her tiny tits. Judy stopped long enough to take another drink of water. She let most of it run down her chin and body onto Sue's face. "You're next, Yvonne. A full bladder makes an orgasm so intense!" The last few words were almost a whisper as she stiffened and started to moan. With a final scream Judy came and peed all over Sue face at the same time. She didn't pee as long as Sue had but she almost passed out and rolled off her victim.

When Judy recovered, she positioned me over Sue's mouth. As soon as her tongue touched my clit I felt the pressure in my bladder start to build. She circled the nub a few times and moved down to my hole. Sue's tongue slipped into me like a fat snake. She wiggled it around causing the pressure in my bladder to build further. When I thought I couldn't feel any fuller, Judy pinched both my nipples sending another shockwave through my body.

Sue's mouth clamped on to my whole pussy. She sucked on me while lapping my clit with her tongue. I squeezed her head between my thighs, Judy pinched my nipples harder, and I let loose. I still don't know if the pee started the gasm, or the other way around. It felt like I peed for over a minute with every drop a wave of pleasure. I turned around and kissed Sue tasting an odd mix of salty pee and spicy pussy juice.

"I'm getting hungry." Judy announced, helping me up. "Do you think she's had enough?" nodding toward Sue. I agreed; we flipped Sue over and untied her hands. "Help me get her to the shower." I took one muddy arm and Judy took the other and we headed for the deck shower. The three of us scrubbed each other clean while the men started cooking supper. It sure was nice having three great cooks on hand.

12