Yvonne's 4th of July Weekend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue was next. She'd chosen a song with an old 60's Go-Go beat. That song really let her show off her swinging tits and lovely ass. I barely noticed the next girl except that she stayed naked after her dance. We were starting a trend here. Like I said, I barely remember her because I was next.

I didn't know it then, but Sue had picked out a song for me, an old big band song, 'In the Mood'. If you don't know the song is very up-tempo and LONG. The worst part of it was the song has several false finishes. The music builds to a climax and stops, and then starts again with no warning. The last dance class I had was square dancing in grade school. That did not seem like the right kind of dance for this occasion.

I'm not sure exactly what dance I did. I used some of the Go-Go moves Sue had done and some stripper squats and bends like Anne had done. I was bent over at the waist looking between my legs at the audience when the song finished, or so I thought. I posed like that as the audience started to clap. SUDDENLY! the music started again so I just started to shake my booty to the beat and did the "I don't know what" dance for another thirty seconds.

The music built to another conclusion and I managed to stop, in the same bend and a little more squat, with the music. The crowd LOVED it! They clapped and screamed until the damn music started AGAIN! Now I'm back in the wild woman dance doing who knows what and that cursed music starts building to ANOTHER finish. Again, I managed to time it so I stopped with the music. Now I'm bent at the waist, looking between my legs at the audience, squatting almost to the floor. Only my doctor gets a better look up my snatch. The crowd went WILD!!

I don't know if that was the last time that DAMN song restarted, or if Bob took pity on me and stopped it. I don't care! The audience was on there feet still clapping surrounding the stage. I stood up straight and bowed, half to hide my dripping pussy and half to work out cramps. I was looking for a clear path back to our table when Charlie, the giant stepped up to the stage and lifted me by the waist.

Charlie carried me back to the table holding me over his head like a trophy and put me gently in my seat. Sue asked me, "Did you like the song I picked for you?" That's when I found out it was her idea. I was ready to wring her pretty little neck! "I knew you'd be making it up as you went." she said. "I figured you'd KNOW when the music was about to end and give a dirty finish.

"Then you'd have to start dancing again when the music started. That would lead to a dirtier finish. And that last finish would be the dirtiest yet. I was right and you were great!" I gave her a hug, forgave, and thanked her for the song and the whole weekend.

The next girl up must have been a real stripper. She had her own music and timed every bit of clothing removal with the music. She even did some stripper-pole movements using the curtain at the side of the stage, until it tore during her finale. The damn thing came down, dumping her on the floor and covering her in a heap. She just kicked the curtain offstage, gathered her clothes and climbed off the stage. She came by our table on the way back to hers and told me I was a tough act to follow.

Before the next girl started, Nancy and Judy signaled Sue and me to follow them. Sue brought the bag with make-up and hair stuff to the bathroom. We helped them touch up everything and Sue stored the hairclip away while they waited for their turn on stage. Sue asked Nancy if they'd been rehearsing "Yes, a little." Nancy said, leering at Judy. "But somebody was too busy yesterday and too tired today to practice."

Before Judy could answer her accuser, we heard Bob announcing them as the final act of the night. "Ladies and gentlemen, regulars and first-timers, please welcome the biggest and littlest act you many ever see. A big hand please for Red & Tiny!"

I won't describe everything Judy and Nancy did on stage. I already knew Judy was a gymnast and found out later that Nancy really was a dancer. She had a dozen years of tap, jazz, and ballet before she grew seven inches in one year. Judy ran across the stage and leaped into Nancy's arms. From there Nancy twirled and spun her partner around her body like a 75 pound baton. It was a cross between a Russian gymnastic act and some old silent movie comedy.

At one point they wound up belly to belly with Nancy holding Judy around the waist, upside down. Judy's legs were spread putting her open pussy at Nancy's chin. They froze there for a moment until Judy gave a tug on the red pubes she was facing. Nancy yelped and "dropped" Judy who slid down one of Nancy's long legs. She ended up sitting on the floor with the top of her head right under Nancy's pubes. I'd never seen a dance that was so athletic, artistic, erotic, and funny! The audience loved it!

It was time for the voting. All the girls were called back up on stage. I discovered the first nervous girl had already left. But the other girls had stayed naked after they danced. Bob, the owner and MC, had the crowd vote with their applause while he held the microphone over our heads. It sounded like a dead heat between me and Red & Tiny. Bob went around a second time and still couldn't tell who got the most applause.

Nancy whispered something to Judy then grabbed the microphone. "Thanks to everyone for their support. This is Yvonne's first time on stage. She did a GREAT job! Tiny and I would like to join the vote for her." She held the microphone over my head and I won with a standing ovation. The prize was a cheap tiara and a Miss America ribbon/sash that said "HOT STUFF". They were the first things I'd ever won and the first things I'd worn all weekend and a hoot! I still have both of them.

Charlie put me on one shoulder and carried me around the room. I waved like the Queen in a parade and blew kisses until Charlie almost hit my head on the door frame. To avoid the door, he threw me over his shoulder and carried me out like a sack of potatoes with my ass in the air still waving and blowing kisses. I never laughed so hard in my life. Charlie carried me out the van like that and dumped me in the front seat. "The royal carriage, your Highness." Most of the crowd followed us out the back door including Anne who was still naked, my kind of girl.

The rest of our group piled in the van. I stayed in the front passenger seat wearing my crown and waiving out the window. Bill had the middle seat in the back with Judy in his lap. We drove back to Don and Nancy's house where we had a full blown orgy. There were two high points for me that night. All four girls formed up a daisy chain. I was licking Nancy's beautiful red-haired pussy while Judy ate mine. To close the evening's festivities, all four men carried the winner, me, outside and fucked me on the grass.

Late that night we drove Charlie and Judy back home and we headed back to the cabin. I assume that's what happened. I was fast asleep in the back seat dripping cum everywhere. Bill carried me into the cabin. When he laid me on the couch, I fell back asleep as soon as my head hit the cushion.

Monday morning I awoke before anyone else. Bill wasn't in our room. I found him in the bigger bedroom sleeping with Sue and Paul. Tiptoeing out, I saw dried mud where Sue had knelt. I passed the stump and puddle where she ate me. The whole weekend came crashing back at me: water skiing, eating and cleaning up, dancing naked, and having four men ravish me. I'd been naked for almost three days; it felt like three years.

I took a quick swim to cool down and clean up a little. Halfway back to the cabin the sun came out from behind the clouds and hit me full in the face. I dropped to my knees and started playing with myself remembering everything. I came with a scream and heard cheering from the deck. All three of them were standing there watching me.

"Did you enjoy yourself this weekend?" Sue asked me as she helped me up. I told that I'd had the time of my life. "I'm glad to hear you had fun, but it's time to go back to the real world of clothes, shoes, and people with hang-ups." Sue and I didn't have much packing to do, just a toothbrushes, combs, and some make-up. The guys packed up the left over food and we headed back home.

I slept most of the way back, waking up once when we stopped for gas. I really had to pee. This time, instead of asking Paul to find a secluded spot, I walked into the gas station and asked for the key to the ladies room. I didn't even remember I was naked until I tried to pull my pants down to wiz. I washed my hands when I was done and fluffed my hair (head and pussy) before returning the key. I thanked the cashier with a big smile and did my best wiggle heading out the door.

Back at Sue and Paul's we pulled the van into the garage. Sue dug my clothes out of the cabinet and handed them to me. "Do I have to?" I begged. Sue pulled my t-shirt on over my head and told me they couldn't have naked ladies walking around their neighborhood. She promised we could do this again soon if I could just keep my shirt on until I got to my car.

12