Z is for Zoë

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BethanyJ
BethanyJ
464 Followers

"Do you like?" I asked twisting on my heels.

"You look so sexy, Zoë," was his simple reply.

We sat down side-by-side on the sofa, and sipped our drinks. Jeff again thanked me for what I'd done to help him and Marie. I responded by saying what a thrill it was to be able to be 'Zoë' again and how delighted I was with what Marie had achieved.

As I sat, shifting round a little in the unaccustomed grip of such a tight short dress, my dress began to ride a little way up my leg. Jeff was speechless and staring at my legs from thigh to toe. He put an arm round me!

"Jeff, you don't have to...."

"Zoë, hell, I don't have to but I want to! You really do look unbelievably sexy. I'd not be a man if I didn't make a move on you."

"What do you mean by..... Oh!"

His arm had slid round my waist. He leaned over and began to nuzzle my neck.

"Oh Jeff, that feels so good. Really, oh my! Look, please, you really don't have to...."

I was staring into his eyes as I was trying to push him away, it didn't seem necessary, it didn't seem right. But I saw a look in his eyes.

"Zoë, I never thought it would happen. But - you are driving me crazy" he said.

I couldn't help it, suddenly I wanted to. I leaned towards him, my very first time in such proximity to a man in such a romantic situation. I slid my creamy red lips across his ear, and teased it slightly with my tongue. This wasn't in the script but hell, we were writing the script as we went along. Jeff moaned a deep moan of enjoyment.

"Is that OK, Jeff?" I asked, slightly breathlessly.

"It's wonderful!" he exclaimed.

His hand slid down onto the top of my thigh. I just had to do it. I kissed him. Just once, just briefly, just lightly. I moved my head away from his and smiled.

"Thanks Jeff. That was - very nice."

"Very nice? VERY NICE? What kind of compliment is that for a guy who's just kissed you?"

Jeff was teasing me, I could tell. But the roles were wrong. I was supposed to be the flirty one, I was supposed to be teasing him. Oh well, if he wanted to play it that way...

I moved my mouth in closer towards his and whispered, in as sexy a sort-of feminine voice as I could manage.

"So, do you think we can improve on that?"

"What do you....Mmmm!"

It was Jeff's turn to be surprised. OK so like any tranny I'd dreamed of in some way kissing a man, being feminine in his presence, flirting with him even. But I never imagined I'd end up doing it with one of my neighbours, one of my best friends. But I did. I slid a hand round his shoulders and pulled him towards me, tilting my head a little to allow my lips to touch his, and to stay in touch this time. I did more than caress them lightly, I started to work on his lips with mine, to tease them open, to slide my tongue into his mouth, all the while pulling his body closer to mine and sliding my long nylon-clad left leg over his thigh. I wasn't just kissing, I was necking, and it was a wonderful feeling.

And the whole situation became even more intense when I realised that Jeff's hand had slid down and was gripping the inside of my left thigh, stroking and fondling and manipulating it as his hand moved higher to encounter the tops of my stockings. Suddenly we both parted. In my own case and in Jeff's as well I think, it wasn't because I wanted to, it was because I thought I should.

"Wow, Jeff. That was - something else."

I sat back, rearranging the hem of my dress, looking at him. He was doing some re-adjusting too, I realised! It was the contents of his trousers he was having to re-arrange. I admit I was suffering there too a little, my own cock was tightly trapped by my G-string but it was straining too.

"That was amazing, Zoë. I've never ever kissed a woman - like you, I mean. I didn't think I'd want to, I didn't think I could, but - well, like you said. Wow!"

I was smiling at him. He was clearly embarrassed and I suppose I was as well in a way. But there was something else, for both of us, it had been a rather enjoyable experience.

"I think, Jeff, for safety's sake, it might be a good idea if we get ourselves another drink and just watch the end of the football."

"Good idea," said Jeff, getting up to go and fetch the remote.

I refreshed our glasses, another scotch for Jeff and a large g-and-t for me. I needed it. We sat on the sofa again, still side-by-side but separated by something intangible, and watched the last twenty minutes of the football. It was just before the end when I realised Jeff's hand had crept along the back of the sofa and was settling against my shoulder again. It just seemed the right thing to do - I snuggled up to him as he caressed my arm.

"Hmmm, that's nice, Jeff."

"Yes it is."

As the match finished and he squeezed my shoulder, I just moved across again and slid a hand down the side of his face. I didn't ask, I just gently laid my lips against his again, and basically we carried on where we had left off. Within a minute the kissing had turned into necking, within another minute it was heavy petting as our lips an tongues wrestled in a more-than-passionate embrace. When I felt Jeff's hand slid up to caress my breasts I realised this was going so much further than either of us had intended. I needed to call a halt, I knew that, but I didn't want to.

"Jeff?" I asked when we finally came up for air.

I was still stroking his arm, revelling in the sight of my long red nails caressing his muscles through his shirt. I kissed him lightly again.

"What about Marie? What would she say?"

He stopped fondling my boobs and stared deeply into my eyes.

"When we were discussing tonight, she just said 'I trust you'. She left it at that."

"She didn't say - you know?"

"No. Basically we both knew we were heading into unknown territory. The real point, Zoë, is to give you a good time."

"What about you, Jeff?"

"I'm having one hell of a good time!"

And we kissed again. I couldn't help it, his erection was obvious, there was a large bulge in the front of his trousers. I looked him in the eyes, questioningly, as I unbuckled his belt and reached for the zip on his trousers.

"Oh yes, Zoë, darling. Please. Do it!" he implored.

I pulled the zip down and pushed my hand through, finding the gap in his boxers and freeing his trapped and his bulging cock. I looked, I stared, I admired.

"My God, Jeff, that is so beautiful."

And as a small drop of pre-cum began to leak out onto Jeff's cock-head I leaned down and removed it with my tongue. Jeff whimpered. I looked towards him again, it was my turn to implore him. Would he, could he, allow me to .....?

He didn't say no. He was just moaning gently as my fingers caressed his gorgeous erect cock. I bent my head down again and slid my mouth over his bulging cock-head, sliding my lips down the shaft and revelling in the sensation of a living, breathing cock deep in my mouth. I sucked and teased, Jeff was so aroused that within seconds his cock was bucking and he was shooting hot semen deep into my mouth. I hadn't time to think I just hungrily swallowed it, appreciating every drop.

I looked at Jeff, he looked at me.

"Zoë, I want you!"

I stood up. and slid my dress from my shoulders to reveal my sheer G-string and my bulging bra. I took Jeff by the hand and lead him to his bedroom. I sat him on the bed. He was still wearing his shirt, so I began unbuttoning it. While I was doing this Jeff's hands were all over my arse pinching and squeezing. I got his shirt off then dropped to my knees to remove his socks. Jeff was now sat naked before me

I guided his hard cock to my hole and slowly lowered onto it. I could see Jeff's eyes look towards the sky as he felt the head of his cock enter my tight hole. I held his cock there and slowly circled my hips. I could see this was driving Jeff crazy.

"Fuck me. Jef my darling. Fuck me NOW!" I yelled

I just continued to slowly circle with only the head of his cock in my arse.

"Oh yes, yes, YES!!" Jeff yelled.

He could take no more and I felt him ram his cock hard into my hole. I yelped as he filled me with his full 8 inches. He held the cheeks of my arse in his hands and pumped into me all the way in and then nearly all the way out.

"Take my cunt, my darling. Fuck me," I encouraged

Jeff was beyond words by now and just kept driving his hard cock into me. I knew he would not last long. He was lost in the feeling of fucking my arse. I took my own cock in my hand and began to wank myself. I am not sure if Jeff even noticed what I was doing, he was growling like a caged animal and furiously fucking me. I felt him push even further into me and I knew it was time. I leant back to let him go as deep as he wanted and began to quickly rub my hand back and forth on my own cock.

The first spurts of cum splashed inside me and Jeff shouted out. I let myself go and began shooting my own semen over his chest. Jeff pumped into me another seven or eight times before his whole body went limp and I crashed down on top of him. We laid like that for several minutes before I got up and stood by the bed.

Jeff was asleep. He was snoring quietly, with a wide satisfied smile on his face. I felt pretty good too, the whole event had come to an incredible climax leading to satiation for two people, Jeff and I. A man and a woman, both extremely happy after an unbelievable sexual union.

I padded quietly away from the bed and along to the bathroom where I did what I needed to and got myself somewhat cleaned up. I redid my make-up a little and got dressed again. Back in the bedroom Jeff was still snoring, and still smiling. I looked in the mirror at the provocatively-attired 'woman' I could see and smiled to myself. As a 'thank-you' from the two of them that evening has to rate as one of the most unconventional and at the same time as one of the most successful. Once I got a box of six eggs from a grateful patient, and once I got a book token. And now, just the once, I got a fuck.

I slipped on my heels and, again quietly so as not to disturb my sleeping lover, descended the stairs and grabbed my handbag before heading out of the door and round to my own house. I let myself in quietly, not wanting to disturb Marie, and found her sitting wide awake with her knitting and watching the very end of an old film on the TV. She noticed me enter and turned slightly in her chair.

"Well Zoë?"

"Well," was all I could say at first.

"Did you have a good time?"

"I did, sure. A brilliant time."

"And Jeff?"

I had to grin as I replied.

"He seemed to have a good time too. He's asleep. Snoring."

"With a smile on his face?"

"A wide smile, yes."

"So - er, Zoë. Did you .... you know?"

I knew Marie would have found out, and from the tone in her voice I was sure she wouldn't mind. Like I said, a very unconventional thank-you from the both of them.

"We did Marie. We had sex. It was - mind-boggling!"

Marie picked up her knitting, came over towards me and gave me a kiss on the cheek, and moved towards the door.

"Good," was all she said.

We both knew it wouldn't happen again, not with Jeff at least. That had been a one-off, in no way could I envisage any of the three of us wanting to repeat the process. But still, from my point of view, I was pretty certain that I'd be in some way re-visiting the scenario not too far in the future with a different man. I hadn't any idea who, but it would most definitely happen.

And it did. More than once over the next few months. But after that I did indeed calm down in my tranny sexual activities, I had to. Marie gave bith to Claire, a daughter, a very normal delivery and she and Jeff were clearly over the moon by some considerable distance. I was asked to be a God-father - no, NOT a God-mother!

But after that I knew I had to be careful. As my God-daughter grew up I knew I would need to be sure she wasn't subjected to any sort of weird or extreme behaviour from her God-father next door. A long time in the future, maybe, when she was able to understand what cross-dressing is about and to put it into its proper context, I just might tell her.

But not yet. I'd helped to bring her into the world, I still am incredibly proud of having been able to do that. And I was determined to make sure that nothing, absolutely nothing, would hinder the proper development of my only God-daughter, of sweet little Zoë Claire.

BethanyJ
BethanyJ
464 Followers
12