Z is for Zoe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
senwood
senwood
147 Followers

Katharine began to suck on Zoë's breast as Zoë moved her hand so she could finger Katharine. As Katharine started to move down my lover's beautiful body I realised Katharine was going to eat her shortly. I wondered if she was ready for this. I moved myself away slightly and continued to watch from the sidelines, as it were.

Although I was pretty certain that Zoë had never been with another woman I am equally sure that from her own lovemaking Zoë was confident enough to enjoy Katharine's attentions. Indeed she soon began to move so that both women were able to eat each other in a sixty-nine we were both used to as male and female partners.

I watched enthralled and masturbated in a rather post-alcoholic haze as they made love. Katharine had begun to add fingers to her work on Zoë's cunt and Zoë was screaming in ecstasy now as a colossal orgasm ripped through her. She grabbed my hand as her spine twisted and she fucked herself in abandon on Katharine's hand.

Zoë rolled over towards me.

'I love you, Jonathan,' she said.

'I know,' I replied.

'Your turn,' she whispered, and giggled. 'Come here.'

We were both warmed by the whiskey and I moved on to her and pushed my penis into her. She responded immediately and we made love gently. It wasn't crude or rushed: we slowly pleasured each other. I broke off to lick her out as she sucked gently on my 'golden rod'; and then we returned to kiss and shag: I pumped her full of all I could find for her, my penis enjoying stretching her as I gorged myself on her willing breasts. We lay together until I drifted into sleep, as, I presume, did she.

I awoke in the morning to find Katharine lying next to me, her back curved in against my stomach. But before I came round and came to this realisation that it was indeed Katharine, I had pushed myself nearer to what I thought to be Zoë and had begun to slowly move against her.

I felt a response and pushed more as I began to stir and open my eyes. It was only now that I realised I was lying next to my cousin and I slowly moved away without wishing to be sudden or to waken her fully.

She rolled over towards me.

'You don't get away that easily, Jonathan,' she whispered. 'The only combination left is me and you.'

Funnily enough, I knew exactly what she meant.

A hand reached over from behind Katharine and Zoë's fingers ran briefly through my hair.

'I want this too,' she murmured as she stirred.

'Come,' said Katharine.

I mounted her and screwed her wantonly, like a man stealing sweets; I fucked her body not the person she represented and I enjoyed doing it and I forgot my darling Zoë and I felt alive and sexually superb as I shagged her and buried my mouth in the fullness of her breasts, and with my hands I pulled her onto me as she used her legs to hold me in a vice. We moved faster as we enjoyed the sexuality of the moment. Katharine clearly felt the same and as I screamed 'Take this!' she shivered with the onset of her own orgasm. We kissed and held each other until we slowly eased apart and soon Zoë planted herself between us so we could both fondle the firmness of her youth once more.

'I love you,' she said. I presumed she meant the both of us.

On the way home I asked her if she forgave me.

'For what?' she asked.

'For going with another woman.'

'You mean Katharine?'

'Yes. I didn't just do it, I enjoyed it.'

'Jon,' she touched my leg gently, 'I enjoyed it; I enjoyed her – we both did. There was no harm in it and no secrets. There's nothing to forgive.'

After a couple of minutes, at the next set of traffic lights, she added:

'And I learnt a lot more about myself.'

'I think we both did' I said as I turned to kiss her.

Blasts from the horns of other motorists alerted us to the fact that the lights had turned green.

ooo000oo

A few weeks later on the Saturday evening we were having dinner with Zoë's parents. Zoë was wearing the lemon flared 'fuck skirt' with a white top which reminded me very much of an old-fashioned man's waistcoat' It seemed to lift Zoë's breasts giving them added prominence. She looked wonderful and very sexy too. Pat asked if we had plans for the summer. We asked what they were going to do.

'That depends on you two really,' Annie began. 'Pat and I will understand if you have your own plans but if you don't we'd love you to come with us again. We were thinking of the South of France but we haven't decided anything more concrete than that.'

Zoë looked at me and I sort of nodded to suggest I'd love to go with Annie and Pat again. Zoë smiled back.

'We'd love to go with you – but on one condition,' she added as a mischievous smile spread across her face.

'What's that?' said Annie.

'You let me wear whatever I like and you don't criticise!' She laughed as she stuck her tongue out in fun at her father.

'I should have said how wonderful you look tonight,' said Pat. 'I've learnt my lesson - but don't blame me if I can't take my eyes off you. And if you're not offended you look very sexy too, Zoë.'

Zoë blushed and pressed her leg against mine.

I suggested that Zoë and I would organise everything and get back with proposed dates in a few days' time. We could all manage three weeks' leave and aimed for late June or early July.

ooo000ooo

For days the dining table at our house was covered with papers and the internet and phone seemed in constant use. Zoë found a gîte, with its own pool, attached to the Mas de la Fouque at Saintes Marie de la mer [a well known luxury hotel]. Although it belonged to the hotel it was entirely separate and quite private. It seemed ideal. Horse riding treks were possible as well as escorted wildlife excursions and although it was rather expensive we could have the place to ourselves for our preferred dates and so we confirmed the booking.

One evening at about the time we were planning the holiday we came home to find a note on the front door.

'Parcels at number 15,' it said laconically.

'I'll pop round,' I said. Zoë followed me.

Avril, our neighbour had only moved in recently and seemed to always be in a crisis. She had two very young children and although she had a supportive husband I think post-natal depression had taken its toll and she had never got back to looking after either herself or her appearance. I suspected too that her sex life had shrivelled away.

'I'm not having kids if that's what it's like!' Zoë had said more than once.

'It doesn't have to be like that. She needs to make time for herself.'

'With those two [the children, she meant] that won't be easy.'

Anyway none of that is essential to the tale for now. We knocked on the door.

Avril had a child in her arms but pointed to a number of packages of varying sizes leaning against the wall of her hallway. We thanked her, picked them up between us.

'They came by special delivery,' she said. 'Must have been expensive.'

'Yes, thanks, Avril. Thanks very much.'

Back home we started by opening the biggest of the parcels. It soon became clear that it was a picture frame, well protected in its bubble wrap packaging.

It was a sepia tinted photograph, about four feet by three, in a sandalwood frame, of Zoë, naked, leaning on the white table reading the magazine. The photos were from Katharine. We opened the others, showing the other poses. There were four framed pictures, smaller than the first but quite large nonetheless. A fifth was quite small and had 'for Zoë' written on it. I passed it to her.

She gave it me back. 'No, you open it, Jon.'

Eventually I saw a picture of Zoë's anus and cunt. I felt my desire stir in my crutch as I looked at her photo and then at Zoë herself. I passed it to her. As I did so I saw a message handwritten on the reverse.

Zoë read it to me: 'To Zoë, from Katharine, with all my love. Display them all with pride. This one should hang somewhere in your bedroom.'

'They're wonderful,' she said. 'Absolutely wonderful.'

'I want the big one to go over the fireplace,' I said.

'People will see it.'

'Are you ashamed of how beautiful you look?'

'No. You don't mind if people see it, Jon?'

I smiled at her and reached a hand across and touched her. 'They'll all be insanely jealous that I have a partner who looks like that.'

ooo000ooo

We went to the Camargue in the South of France to the Mas de la Fouque at Saintes Marie de la mer. Zoë drove us to the coast, having passed her test recently but was not going to drive in France. We had one overnight stop and reached our gîte without incident.

The following morning we decided to head for the beach, which was about ten minutes' away by car. We parked and walked down onto the sands. Annie and Pat spread out their bright blue and yellow beach towels. Ours were white.

After a while Annie asked Pat to put some sunscreen on her back. I found myself drawn to watch as Pat massaged Annie's back as he applied the lotion. He unfastened her bikini clasp and Annie left it undone after he had finished.

It must have been ten minutes later when Annie turned over and lay on her back in the sun. She made no attempt to put the bikini top back on and she lay topless for all to see. Again I found it difficult to resist the urge to watch her breasts whenever she moved. When she sat up to get something from the straw bag she had brought down to the beach I was aware how well she looked and how sexually attractive I couldn't help finding her.

She realised I was watching her and turned to me and smiled.

'Sorry,' I said, embarrassed by a feeling I was looking at forbidden fruits.

'Don't be Jonathan. I rather hoped someone might stare at me.'

'You look lovely,' I told her. And I meant it.

Annie remained topless. I wondered whether Zoë would follow suit and thought perhaps that nervousness at her father's reaction might inhibit her.

We all went for a swim after lunch. As we walked back up the beach I asked her:

'Are you going topless too, Zoë?'

'Would you like me to?'

'Yes – but only if you want to.'

'I want to but I don't want to cause any trouble.'

'There'll be trouble from me and from your mum, I'm sure, if he says even a word.'

Zoë was sitting up, combing her hair. 'Can you unfasten it, Jon, please?' Zoë said quietly.

I sat up and tentatively touched her bikini clasp, checking.

'Mmm,' she said. I unfastened it and just as she began to remove it she said: 'Mum?'

Annie looked up and smiled. 'You look beautiful, baby.'

I leaned forward, kissed her on the back of the neck and whispered: 'I love you.'

I think both women liked the fact that the other was there for her and their partial nudity seemed more ordinary, more normal, now there were two of them. When the cooler breeze began to blow after four o'clock we decided to move and return to the gîte.

Annie and Zoë remained topless as we walked back along the beach. I don't know whether it was a deliberate decision or just the way things turned out – I suspect the latter – but Annie walked with me and Zoë with her dad. Annie told me how good she felt.

'I like it when you look at me, Jonathan,' she added.

'And Pat? How do you feel when he looks at Zoë?'

'I think he's been avoiding doing so as much as possible. I thought he might ease up now while they are together.'

Meanwhile Zoë and Pat were talking about food and Pat was staring rigidly ahead. Zoë had become aware that Pat was not staring at her nakedness and realised that he was deliberately avoiding looking at her at all.

'Dad?' she asked. 'Look at me, please.'

He stopped and turned. 'You look wonderful, Zoë, but I'm not sure I should look at you and have the feelings I have. You're my daughter.'

'I'm a woman now dad. I know Jonathan looks at mum and likes what he sees. I want you to look at me.' She paused and they walked on a few strides. 'If my dad has those feelings when he looks at me like this then I'm quite thrilled really.' She took his hand, squeezed it and kept hold.

When we reached the steps up to the esplanade we stopped and I helped Annie put her top back on and I saw Pat do the same for Zoë. It all seemed so natural. We drove home.

'Shower?' asked Annie.

'Right said Pat. 'We'll go first.'

Zoë and I followed on about a quarter of an hour later. We washed and dried each other. Later we were both standing, naked, in the bedroom. I pulled her to me and we kissed.

'Later,' Zoë said.

'I'll look forward to it.'

'So will I,' she replied. 'It's been quite a sexy day.'

We dressed. I put on a short-sleeved shirt and shorts; Zoë put on a flared grey ultra short skirt with matching very brief panties and a t-shirt. Barefoot we went downstairs. As we turned the corner halfway down the stairs we saw Annie go from the lounge into the kitchen. She had her back to us and didn't notice us. She was still topless. We stopped.

Zoë whispered: 'Let's go back.'

We tiptoed back to our room, as quietly as we could, and were both giggling by the time I closed the door. Zoë took her t-shirt off.

'Are you ok with this?' I asked her.

'I think it will be second nature for us all before long, don't you?'

And so we went back downstairs. Annie smiled at us as we entered the kitchen. At no time did we ever discuss the fact that we were going to go topless when at home at the gîte. We spent a pleasant evening together. I did enjoy looking at Annie and I was aware that Pat watched Zoë, especially when she was moving about the room. There was a bit of kissing and touching that evening but it was all very innocent. Zoë and I went to bed early.

We played erotically, touching and exploring each other for a long time. I was very hard and wanted to enter her but she stopped me. Zoë whispered to me:

'Take me from behind, Jon. I want you to fuck my ass again. Fuck it hard and talk dirty to me.'

She grabbed me and we kissed until she rolled onto her stomach. We hadn't had anal sex until several months into our relationship but she had now asked for it more than once.

I moved her so that her rear was sticking up more with her knees pulled forwards. I entered her cunt from behind and enjoyed thrusting into her. At the same time I worked lube around her anus, pausing in my thrusts to push a little finger in her anus. She had learnt to try to relax herself as I pushed through her sphincter carefully and paused again.

I withdrew my penis from her cunt and placed it up against her anal hole, pushing my glans very gently until it just began to enter her. She moaned quietly as I pushed very, very slowly as I moved until I was fully inside her.

'Come, Jon, come in me' she almost whimpered. I began to ream into her. I had reached that point where our love for each other enabled us to surrender our bodies to each other for what was now pure carnal lust. But it was mutual and Zoë was groaning loudly now with each stroke of my cock inside her. I came, pumping my semen into her.

Slowly we subsided, holding each other. Our love kicked back in, banishing the lust whose presence we had clearly welcomed, and it was as lovers that we lay together until, like children, we fell asleep in each other's arms.

ooo000ooo

In the morning Zoë and I went down in just our shorts to breakfast. We found Annie similarly dressed.

'Where's dad?' Zoë asked.

'Skimming the pool,' Annie answered. 'He says he's making sure there are no leaves and things but he's just playing really. It looked fine to me,' Annie added.

However we voted for the beach again. We parked in a different place, a little closer to the beach, where we saw a board with a plan of the whole beach area. Someone had written carefully the word 'naturiste' on a section which didn't look far from where we had been the previous day. We went back to the same part of the beach.

Pat applied sunscreen to Annie's back and then she turned over and asked him to do her front too. Zoë and I watched as Pat rubbed the cream on Annie's breasts. Zoë passed me her own bottle of lotion and lay back on the beach towel, on her back.

'Go on,' she said.

I started at her feet, worked my way up to the top of her legs. Then I began to apply it to her stomach. I was aware that Pat and Annie were watching. I smiled at them both.

'Don't stop,' said Annie.

Zoë opened her eyes. I resumed and spurted some cream from the bottle on to her breasts and began to work it into her skin. I tweaked her nipples playfully. I saw Annie pass her hand across one of her own nipples as I did so. I was quite turned on inside my shorts. I guessed we all were.

After lunch, which we had brought with us, I asked Zoë quietly:

'Would you like to explore a little?'

'Yes, let's.'

We told Pat and Annie we were going to walk along the beach a little to see just where the naturist beach was and what it was like.

'We won't be more than an hour.'

'Take as long as you want,' said Annie. 'We'll wait for you.'

It wasn't far at all and it wasn't crowded. Zoë and I removed our 'bottoms' and spread our towels and lay in the sun, enjoying the feeling of the air on our entire body. Zoë said:

'This is nice.'

I couldn't help but watch as people walked by, people of all sorts and sizes, young and old. Zoë was half sitting up with her elbows sort of behind her. She was watching too. She even gave a few men scores out of ten, but quietly, under her breath. I joined in scoring some of the women.

But it was the heat of the day and we soon tired of this. We dozed a little. Suddenly I was brought to my senses:

'Oh, there you are at last. I never thought there would be so many people with white towels. I've already approached quite a few couples! I expect they think there's a mad Englishwoman wandering round the beach!'

It was Annie [and Pat]. She laughed loudly.

We sat together and we all seemed surprisingly unselfconscious in our shared nudity. Annie lay so I could see her intimate parts easily. After a while Zoë moved her legs further apart. I made no comment but I knew she was acquiescing in showing herself fully to her father. I wondered how long it was since he had seen his daughter completely naked.

I was trying not to sport an erection but when Annie casually brushed her hand across Pat's cock and his penis stood erect for both Annie and Zoë to admire, I was unable to prevent my own cock from hardening. When Zoë then ran a sharp fingernail along the length of my cock I knew both women were enjoying arousing their partner. I wondered how wet they were.

Again the cool breeze came at about four o'clock. We walked back. Zoë and I were behind Pat and Annie. Pat had got over any inhibitions he may have had about seeing Zoë naked and in that sense the four of us were all now far more relaxed together than we had ever been in our lives. Annie looked very attractive from behind, her bottom still small, firm and tempting.

'Still an eight,' I said.

'What am I then?' Zoë asked.

'I don't think partners should score each other. Ask your dad.'

She thumped me in the ribs and scampered away to avoid my return shot at her.

ooo000ooo

Back at the gîte we both wondered whether our nudity would continue for the evening. Zoë said she would pop downstairs and see what Annie was doing.

Annie had met Zoë in the lounge. Again Annie was naked.

'Are you two comfortable with all this?' she had asked her daughter.

'It seems a far cry from Armintza,' Zoë answered.

'Yes,' said Annie. 'But you're a woman now, with a wonderful partner and last year your dad was only doing what he thought a protective father should do. It took him time to adjust to the fact that you're all grown up now! Deep down he's like any man who loves to see a pretty woman. Or a beautiful woman confident enough to show herself to him.' She smiled. 'You do look so wonderful these days.'

senwood
senwood
147 Followers