Zack and Stacy Vol. 01

Story Info
Love between siblings.
2.4k words
3.92
117k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sifter
sifter
6 Followers

My sister Stacy and I grew up in a small town. We were both home schooled up till the time we started high school. I started high school two years ahead of her. We were best friends and did everything together. Up to the time that I went off to college.

Stacy was shy while we were in school together and I was very popular and she lived in my shadow. When I left for college Stacy was growing into a very beautiful woman. The year I left for college Stacy became very popular and was married and expecting by her 18th birthday. Her husband Calvin graduated the year in between us, I knew who he was and never did like him.

Four years later I had a job as an ad executive and was making a good living. I should have been on top of the world and would have been if it had not been for the untimely death of my fiancé Candace. My career was in jeopardy, I couldn't concentrate on anything.

One day Stacy and her five year old son Branden showed up on my door step and Stacy informed me that she had left Calvin and had no else to go since our parents had died three years earlier, which coincidently was the last time I had seen them. I quickly invited them in and as Stacy passed by me I inhaled her scent it was so intoxicating..

I showed them around my house and Stacy sat Branden in front of the TV and led me to the kitchen. Once there she gave me a big hug and said " Oh Zack your such a wonderful big brother. I'm sorry I had to come here, but I had to leave that asshole and had no where else to go."

"Stacy it's so good to see you and my nephew, you to can stay as long as you need too."

"Thank you Zack, Ummm this is going to be hard for me to say but Branden doesn't know that you're his uncle. I've told him that you're an old friend and I prefer to keep it that way. By the way I'm very sorry to hear about your fiance. How are you coping?"

"Oh it's been so hard Stace, I'm going to lose my job, if I don't snap out of it."

"Listen Zack, we can talk about everything later after Branden falls asleep."

That night we talked well into the next morning around 12 we started to hold each other, which we had done growing up and it felt good the talking also felt good we both got a lot out. The only problem I was having was looking directly at Stacy. Every time I did my cock would start to tingle. Stacy was so hot, she was wearing a tight T shirt and her ample sized breasts were straining against the fabric. She was also wearing biker shorts they hugged her slender figure.

8 months later Stacy and Branden were still living in my house, Stace had found a job and Branden entered school, I had recovered and now was focusing on my career and on most Friday nights entertained clients often out of town.

One Tuesday I was home packing to leave the following day, I walked into the bathroom with out thinking and walked in on Stacy who was bathing her breasts were above the rim of the tub and I was instantly focused on them. They were the largest breasts I had ever seen. My cock instantly hardened . Stacy didn't even flinch and said "What's up Zack?"

I quickly looked away and apologized and left the bathroom. I avoided her for the rest of the day and planned to till the following day when I left at 10 am. Around 9:30 the following day Stacy cornered me and asked " What's wrong Zack why are you avoiding me?"

"It's nothing Stace."

"Don't lie to me Zack I know you too well. You can tell me anything, you know that."

"No Stace I can't."

"Zack just tell me!"

"Okay remember yesterday when I saw you naked?"

She nodded and I continued" Well I hate to say it but I was extremely exited by what I saw."

"Does that mean you liked what you saw?"

"Well yes Stace."

"So would you mind if I did this?'

She proceeded to remove her top and took her breasts into her hands and said" Im happy too show you my breasts Zack, I'm glad you like them. Oh and yes they are real and ready for their size?"

I nodded and she replied "33dd's"

My cock grew hard instantly and Stacy noticed and said " Take the big boy out and let me see it."

"You asked me this earlier, now it's my turn are you ready for this?"

" Oh yeah let me see it."

I pulled my cock out and saw Stacy shiver with what I knew to be lust. "Zack how big is it?"

" Stace you got the big boobs and I got the 9 inch cock, you like?"

" Oh you bet, can I touch it?"

" Only if I can touch your boobs."

She approached me and as she was about to take grasp of it the horn to my cab sounded, I was upset and also relieved. Later that night Stacy called my cell phone and we talked for about two hours, but nothing was said about the days earlier events. After the conversation ended she sent me a picture of herself topless and wearing just a pair of bikini panties with her thumb hooked in the waistline, pulling them slightly down. She looked so seductive.

As I laid back on the bed staring at the picture my boss and roommate Chuck entered and said "Zack you were doing so well but today what was wrong? Are you still thinking about candy?" He grabbed my cell phone and found the picture of Stacy and continued" wait this isn't candy but she looks a lot like Candy, Who is this?"

"That's Stacy she's an old friend from high school, she's my roommate now."

"Have you fucked her yet?"

"No!!!!!!"

"Well what are you waiting for, look at her she's begging for it, and she's so beautiful."

" I don't think that will ever happen."

"Zack I'm telling you I know that look and why wouldn't you want to fuck a woman as beautiful as she is?"

"It's difficult."

On the following Friday night I was getting ready to leave the following morning, when I received another picture from Stacy, she was almost completely naked only wearing a black sweater. Her hand hiding her pussy, and had a playful look on her face and left me the message. "Hey Zack I've missed you these past three days, and I can't wait to see you tomorrow. Maybe I should have covered up more what do you think?"

Chuck discovered the new photo and said" Dude you need to fuck this woman, She wants you! It will do you some good."

"No it will just cause a lot more problems."

I arrived home around 6:30 the following night, and discovered Stacy not to be home. Some what disappointed I went to my room and changed into sweats and a football jersey, and laid on my bed. I must have fallen asleep cause soon I was awoken by Stacy's voice calling out my name.

As I opened my eyes I saw Stacy standing at the foot of my bed wearing a robe. She said " Welcome home Zack, I've missed you these past 3 days. I'm sorry I wasn't home when you got back, but I was dropping Branden off at a sleep over."

"So we are alone tonight?"

" Yeah I figured you'd like the quiet."

" Well what if I want to take you out tonight."

" Really Zack I'd love that so much."

We both got dressed and went to a karaoke bar, where we had a few drinks, sang and danced. As we danced Stacy's breasts would rub against my chest which caused my cock to harden quickly. which caused Stacy to rub against me more frequently. After three hours we called it a night and went home.

When we got home I sat on the couch and Stacy went to her room and got changed. As she was changing I got up and put on some quiet music. Soon Stacy returned wearing the same robe as earlier. She sat close to me on the couch and said" Zack thank you for such a great evening and I had a wonderful time. It's been such a long time since I had such a great evening. It feels like when we were younger you're my best friend again . I never truly realized how much I missed you."

" Oh Stacy I feel the same way, I love coming home and finding you here, and when I'm gone I miss you extremely. Your still my best friend. I love you Stace so much, maybe more then I should."

She was now crying and managed to say " Oh Zack I love you too."

Minutes later the crying stopped and Stacy stood up and removed her robe allowing it to fall to the floor. She was now wearing a set of goldish bra and panties. As I sat there taking it all in she took me by the hands and led me to my room and sat me on a chair in front of my bed. She then stood in front of the bed in a very seductive pose and said" Okay Zack sit back and enjoy."

She then turned to her side and took her breasts into her hands and gave them a good squeeze. This causing my cock to instantly grow hard and flinch in my slacks. Stacy obviously noticed causing her whole body to involuntarily quiver. She quickly regained her composure. She began to run her hands up and down her body while giving me a very seductive look. I'd never seen this side of Stacy, the side where she was looking to get fucked.

Chuck was obviously right, But I couldn't say a thing until Stacy ran her hand over her breast giving it a hard squeeze causing her to moan. Which caused me to groan. Stacy giggled and asked " So Zack do you think I'm sexy?"

" Oh Stace you are by far the sexiest woman I have ever had the pleasure of seeing naked."

"Oh Zack you always know just the right thing to say. You happen to be the handsomest man I've ever seen. So would you mind if I did this?" She faced me and slowly but erotically removed her panties while saying" Zack I was so tempted to show you my naked pussy in the last picture I sent you but I wasn't sure about it, but now I am. After giving me such an exciting night you get to see everything."

Her pussy was completely shaven I never did like this on a woman but on Stacy I was extremely aroused. Stacy noticed my cock dancing in my slacks and had a huge smile on her face and asked" So Zack do you like?"

"Uh yeah Stace I like very much."

"Good Zack!"

She then sat down on the bed and uncovered her nipples and covered her pussy with the sheet and said " So Zack should I let the twins out?" She tilted her head and put her fingertip in her mouth and gave me such an innocent questioning look.

I nodded and she said " Only if you release your big throbbing dick."

I knew I shouldn't but that didn't matter as I pulled both my slacks and boxers down, releasing my throbbing cock. Stacy again shivered with lust but said nothing and leaned back and pulled her heaving breasts out of her bra. She began to squeeze her breasts as her hand slithered down her body and too her pussy.

I sat and watched as my sister started to rub her pussy, and moan in pleasure while never taking her eyes off my cock. I wanted to jump out of the chair and fuck her right then and there. It didn't matter that she was my sister, all I saw was a very sexy woman wanting my cock.

I managed to mutter " Stace we should probably stop."

Stacy sat up and removed her bra and asked "Oh Zack what's wrong?"

"Stace, what I'm thinking is so wrong but no matter how wrong it is, I'm so close to doing it."

"Zack are you talking about fucking me?"

" Yes Stace that's what I'm talking about."

"Oh Zack you worry way too much. Everything will be okay, okay?"

"Ok Stace if you say so."

'That's good Zack."

She leaned back on the bed and started to finger her pussy and pinch her nipples hard. She was in ecstasy and started to moan out" Ohhhhh Yessssss Yessss uhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss!"

I tried not to move but was drawn to where Stacy was lying

And buried my face into her shaved pussy. As my tongue probed her clit Stacy moaned out" OHHHHHHH Zack YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

As I wrapped my tongue around her clit she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me harder into her pussy forcing my tongue to penetrate her, causing her to orgasm hard. Moaning out " OHHHHHHHHHH GOD YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ZACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

I didn't wait for her to come down and proceeded to kiss my way up her rock hard body. Pausing at her breasts which I hungrily sucked on. As I approached her lips and kissed her hard my hand slid between her legs and started to rub her pussy causing her to moan out. She disengaged the kiss and said" Zack we can't go any further I can't fuck you while I'm married I'm so sorry"

"Zack we can't fuck but I'll take you into my mouth." She made her way down my body and took me deep into her mouth. She proceeded to give me a very talented blowjob. I soon came deep in her mouth, all of which she devoured.

We held each other for the rest of the night and well into the morning, Stacy finally broke the silence and said" Oh Zack last night was so intense, I was so close to letting you take all of me but we have to wait till I am divorced.Is that fine Zack?"

"Stace I love you and I will do what ever it takes to please you and if that means waiting then that is what I will do."

"Zack I love you so much"

Stacy planted her lips against mine and gave me the most exotic kiss of my lifetime.

sifter
sifter
6 Followers