Zandra Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Masturbate the corruption commanded her. Zandra's fingers worked her pussy as if she was some whore, performing a show for a room full of degenerate men. She moaned and writhed, all self control gone from her mind and body. Howling, she worked herself to orgasm. The madness was passing for now, but Zandra's nightmare had only begun.

V

Lady Victoria's annual New Year's Eve Ball was the social event of the year. It was the first time that Zandra had attended it. It was everything that she dreamed it would be. A small string quartet in the corner of the salon to provide the waltzes, while the best of Darkwall society danced elegantly in the finest suits and gowns. All the ladies wore their finest jewelry. Necklines sparkled with dazzling diamonds and precious jewels. A banquet table on the east wall had the most exotic delicacies and every glass was filled with sparkling, white wine.

The extravagance of the whole affair was more than a little overwhelming. Zandra moved among the crowd of guests, mingling with the wives of some of the most important nobles. The unmarried flocked to her. Zandra danced all night, each time with a different partner. All hoping to catch her hand in their bid to marry her. Never before had she felt so enchanted.

However, there was a darkness and a dread hanging over the evening. Mr. Xavier was also attending the ball. Zandra hadn't spoken to or responded to his letters since her visit with him in November. Every time she spotted him, she moved to the other side of Lady Victoria's salon to try and disappear into the crowd. She was reluctant to speak with him again, as the events of their last encounter and disturbed her deeply.

Christina, the dark haired and fair skinned actress was also in attendance. Zandra spent most of her time conversing with her, using her to maneuver away from Mr. Xavier when he advanced towards her. For most of the evening, Zandra didn't notice him. But every once in a while she would turn and there he would be, watching her with those intense eyes of his. Christina couldn't help but notice Zandra's shifts in demeanor.

"Are you alright?" Christina asked.

"Yes, it's just...oh it's silly."

Christina tilted her head to the side slightly, struck by Zandra's odd behavior.

"A little too much to drink is all," Zandra said.

"Oh, well you should be careful. A lady shouldn't drink too much, it's unseemly."

"I know, but the wine is just so good."

Christina laughed, "it really is," she said. "Do you know what year this wine is by chance?"

"I couldn't say. How goes the play?"

"It's a total nightmare. The stage hands are worthless, they can't do anything right. Mr. DeMint, that is the director of the play, is always stomping and pulling his hair out. Constant shouting and cursing, it's really wearing on me. The stress of it all is just too much. Sometimes I wonder if the limelight is even worth it really."

"I suppose, but the prestige of the piece is the talk of the town."

"It's a most fantastic piece, but also so extremely demanding. I have to invest so much of my soul into this role, I'm afraid there will be little left by the time its over. Our Lady bless me, just let me get through these awful rehearsals so that I can hear the applause once again."

"How close are you to opening?"

"Not until February," Christina said. "We should be opening sooner, but the production has been troubled. One of the make-up girls is convinced that the production is cursed. She says its the new theater that we moved the production into."

"Ah yes, they built it over an old temple or something."

"Mr. Xavier seems to have taken an interest in the building. That man is the very definition of creepy. He just stands there, leering at me from the back of the auditorium. I've asked Mr. DeMint to throw him out, but Mr. DeMint refuses."

"What is he doing there?"

"My guess is that he's looking for something," Christina answered. "That whole area is strange. I'll tell you, I'll never work in that theater again after this production finishes. There's an alley not far from the theater, do you know what they call it? Rape alley. Am I really supposed to work in such conditions? If I wasn't such a dedicated professional, I would have resigned my lead role and found another play to grace with my talent."

Zandra glanced over towards the opposite side of the room and noticed Mr. Xavier whispering into Lady Victoria's ear. He wrapped his arm around her waist and led her out of the salon into a hall. Zandra finished her glass of wine and offered her best wishes to Christina, who gratefully accepted them. Setting the empty glass aside, Zandra crossed the salon and made her way into the hall that Lady Victoria and Mr. Xavier disappeared down.

The hallway led her to a door, cracked slightly ajar with candlelight spilling out from behind. Zandra listened carefully to see if she could hear anyone in the room. When she heard nothing but the distant sound of the ball, Zandra opened the door and stepped into the room.

It was a guest bedroom, with a large canvas bed. The walls were covered in a dark red wallpaper and the furniture was made from a dark wood. The wardrobe was open and empty, as if someone had suddenly packed and left. She closed the door behind her and walked throughout the room, looking over the paintings that hung on the wall. The windows looked out at Lady Victoria's famous rose garden.

Zandra heard voices coming towards the room. She recognized one of them as Mr. Xavier's and in a moment of panic, rushed to the wardrobe to hide herself in it. She closed the wardrobes doors, leaving a small crack so that she could see out of it. The only real view that Zandra had, was of the bed. The door opened and Mr. Xavier entered the bedroom with Lady Victoria behind him. She closed the door and the two stood by the foot of the bed. Lady Victoria appeared nervous about something.

"You're being ridiculous my dear Victoria," Mr. Xavier said. "Annabelle is fine, I assure that she hasn't gone missing."

"She should be here, where is she?"

"Probably with an admirer Victoria. I've opened up a new world for the two of you, now it is her time to explore it."

"This new world of yours could bring scandal and shame on this house. The people of this city are small minded and wouldn't understand. I'm not sure if I want this anymore."

"Yes you do. Do you remember how you felt when you watched me fuck Annabelle for the first time? Sitting there on your knees, waiting for your turn at my bed? I remember you telling me how you could still taste your daughter's pussy on my cock when you sucked it. You told me how filthy you felt, how turned on by it you were."

"I..." Lady Victoria paused, "I wasn't in my right mind. My mind was clouded, I couldn't think straight. No, Annabelle and I will have nothing to do with you anymore."

Lady Victoria turned away from Mr. Xavier, afraid to even look at him. Her face was filled with shame and humiliation.

"Victoria, look at me."

"Please Mr. Xavier, just leave us alone from now on. I convinced Zandra to see you, I invited her to this ball for you. You can have her and do with her whatever you want, just leave us alone from now on."

"Victoria, look at me."

Reluctantly Lady Victoria turned and met Mr. Xavier's intense gaze. She fell under a hypnotic spell almost immediately, becoming docile and subservient. Mr. Xavier reached up with his hand and gently stroked her cheek.

"You are a whore," he said.

"I am a whore," Lady Victoria repeated hollowly.

"You crave being fucked. You are a slave to your own lustful desires, a slave to man's will. You will submit to men, do as they command and beg only for their cum inside you for return."

"I am a slave, I will submit and beg."

Lady Victoria slowly sank to her knees in defeat. Tears welled up in her eyes as she struggled against her hypnotic bondage, but found herself too weak to do so. Her body shivered and shook from the struggle happening inside her.

"You are a piece of pussy, property to be bought and sold."

"I am a piece of pussy, property to be bought and sold."

Unable to fight Mr. Xavier's willpower any longer, Lady Victoria reached up and opened his pants. She pulled out his cock with her hands, stroking it until it became hard. Her sad, defeated eyes locked on his, she opened her mouth and took his dick into it. Lady Victoria had given in completely, knowing that her daughter more than likely had already done the same. She sucked Mr. Xavier's cock passionately, now only wanting to please him.

Zandra watched from the wardrobe as Lady Victoria's lips glided up and down the shaft. She sucked at him greedily, more and more reveling in her submission. Mr. Xavier's hand gripped the back of her head and with it pushed Lady Victoria's mouth further along the shaft, ramming his stiff cock down her throat. Lady Victoria opened her mouth wider and took it, gagging as her throat was defiled carelessly.

When Mr. Xavier finished with her mouth, he seized her by the hair and yanked Lady Victoria to her feet. She was bent over the foot of the bed. He pulled the skirt of her gown up and revealed her pussy, wet with anticipation. Moving behind her, Mr. Xavier penetrated Lady Victoria keeping hold of her hair.

"Now slut, are you going to be good?" he asked.

"Yes master," Lady Victoria answered. "I promise to be a good slut."

Pleased, Mr. Xavier's face twisted into a cruel smile. That terrible smile froze Zandra's blood, she shuddered and nearly gasped at the sight of it. Catching herself before she made a noise, Zandra's heart skipped a beat from the possibility of discovery. Now she was trapped here, watching this cruel man fuck Lady Victoria, turning her into a craven whore.

But the true horror of the moment, was Zandra's own pussy was moistening as she watched. The desire to finger herself began to creep into her mind. She clenched her eyes shut in an attempt to control herself, but she could still hear Lady Victoria's moans. "Fuck me master," she begged while in her delirious state. Zandra opened her eyes and saw Lady Victoria clawing at the bedding in the heat of her disgraceful passion.

Mr. Xavier grabbed Lady Victoria by the hips and fucked her harder. Her eyes vacant, she squealed with each thrust, taking the pounding like a good, submissive slut. She orgasmed and then went limp, becoming nothing but a wet hole for Mr. Xavier to assault. Her moans and squeals had turned to little more than squeaks as she laid there passively, while Mr. Xavier finished by cumming inside her.

Done with her, Mr. Xavier tossed his mind broken slut to the floor and buttoned up his pants. Lady Victoria's eyes remained vacant, staring out into empty space. She panted, her body trying to catch air in a pointless attempt to regain control of itself.

"On your feet," Mr. Xavier commanded. "It's time that I took you to meet some friends of mine."

At his command, Lady Victoria stood up. Her knees wobbled slightly, but she managed to stand straight. Taken by the arm, she was taken out of the room by Mr. Xavier. After a few moments, Zandra was sure that they both were gone. She breathed a sigh of relief, glad that she managed to stay unnoticed.

12