Zia and Nathaniel Pt. 01

Story Info
Powerful princess captured by rebels.
869 words
4.01
10.2k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are over the age of 18 years old, and will always be so...

*****

CHAPTER 1

Long ago in a galaxy not too far from ours there was a tiny planet by the name of Mount Monsa. It had a king by the name of King Mathias who ruled his planet with an iron fist; anyone who acted out was banished to the wondering lands or executed.

Mathias had a beautiful daughter called Princess Zia. She was a beautiful girl with a soul so pure and light she made everyone around her feel an immense amount of joy. Zia was also a very gifted child with powers no one could understand. That's why the king kept her secluded with only her hand maidens for company. When her father did have guest over he insisted that she keep her distance, and speak only when spoken to. Zia wanted for nothing and because of this she had the loneliest childhood. With hair the colour sun, and eyes that was blue as the sky on a sunny summers day, lips as red as a rose. She had many of the king's top generals and advisor's doing their utmost to win her hand of marriage. Mathias refused those offers, for he could not bear to be parted from his lovely daughter.

Zia had other plans. She had every intention of getting married, just not to any of these men. They did nothing for her, all they wanted was a beauty on their arm to banish to the bedroom keeping them satisfied at night, to bare their children and rule the world without the help of a lowly woman. Besides Zia knew her one true pairing was out there roaming the wondering lands and fighting the good fight. She saw him when he came to her at night and whispered her name and of nothing but love while she slept. The day they met would indeed be a joyous day.

This is the story of Zia and Nathaniel.

This is the story of how they beat the odds of war and tragedy to claim their love and become the parents of 4 daughters, who go on to become quite possibly the most powerful beings ever.

CHAPTER 2

Mount Monsa was at war. The rebels; banished to the wondering lands were leading an uprising against the king's rulings. Slowly they were making their way to the kingdom's perimeter.

Zia woke early and already she knew it was going to be a bad day. One of her hand maidens was busy opening the shutters, she tutted as she looked out the window ' they've started already', she turned to Zia 'I'll ready your bath' with that she walked away to the bathroom. Zia was wrinkled her nose at the retreating figure, something was off with this girl, what was her name again? Lea, Lina...

Zia shrugged and rose out of bed, she stretched as she walked to the window, hearing the bath water running she looked out the window, and could just about see beyond the palace walls and saw a cloud of smoke floating skywards. 'They're getting closer' she thought to herself, she wondered if her father would keep his threat to send her away. She worried her lips between her teeth, she didn't want to go. She wanted to stay and put an end to the war that was destroying her beautiful world. She wanted to reach out to the rebels, meet with the leader and come to some type of a peace treaty that would put a stop to the war and end all the senseless killings of innocent beings.

There were whispers amongst her hand maidens the lead rebel was Nathaniel, one of her father's former generals. That he'd been banished to the wondering lands for being a traitor.

She remembered Nathaniel, a tall striking man with a strange white hair and intense green eyes. She recalled the many times he'd been to the palace for dinner or for a meeting with her father, the times when he had caught her eye. He's stare was so intense, like he could see all the way through to her soul. She felt so uncomfortable that she had no choice but to look away, fearing he could read her mind and see that she wanted to escape from her sheltered life. She also remembered the times when he didn't think she could see the looks of disgust that he sent her way.

Sighing Zia closed her eyes 'he probably thought I was a pampered princess who didn't care about small things like the kingdom and how to care for its people'.

In the background Zia heard the click of the door, but thought nothing of it. Her nose twitched, picking up an unfamiliar smell. She tried to turn, wanting to investigate the strange smell, but came to a solid wall that refused to let her turn. She tried to struggle and was about to scream when something was placed over her nose and mouth. The strange smell. She tried not to breath, still struggling to be released the fumes finally took hold of her and then her world went dark.