Ziggy The Slut

Story Info
The Preacher's Daughter--A True Slut.
4.7k words
4.24
110.2k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrDeviant
MrDeviant
214 Followers

She said her name was Ziggy, but Ziggy was not your average girl. Nope, Ziggy was the daughter of a preacher, who, according to everyone who knew him or had heard one of his sermons was the most uptight creature God had ever made. It probably really irritated him that his daughter had a body made for sin.

And sin Ziggy did! The brunette with hair to her waist, long legs, a classic face, hourglass shape, big ol' booty and violet eyes was a lover of sin—as well as many men. Ziggy was a slut, the kind the Old Testament spoke about, real Sodom and Gomorrah sinning slut.

If daddy only knew the number of time his pious little girl in church left it to get a piece of ass out back he'd freak. In fact while he was usually on his pulpit she was usually getting her pussy fit with a nice large cock. When I met her I was the outcast that came to church. More than a few looks were elicited as I sat down on the pew alongside her and the metal in my collar glinted as the sunlight passing through the stained glass hit it.

Ziggy wasn't the shy type but then subtlety wasn't one of her attributes either. My strong thigh felt her squeeze it through my tight pant and then drag her hand slowly up it until she reached my crotch. It was tough not to jump out of my seat as she teased my member through my clothes. It got even tougher when she leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Wanna fuck?"

If my pulse wasn't loud enough to hear I'd have been surprised but Ziggy felt it well enough as I swelled in her squeezing, teasing and manipulating hand. Quietly I nodded my assent to the question and we slipped out just as her dad broke into an even more vehement and venomous oration about the evils of unwed sex. If he only knew!

Ziggy was crazy insane in her need for sex. She cared not where she had it. Her dad was probably on the other side of the wall I thrust her up against as we began to fuck like crazy. She was instantly tearing her clothes and mine off the minute we were outside the church. I could only thank heaven that on this bright day noone caught us. But, somehow, I suspected a few inside knew what was going on outside.

The moment we were against that outer wall to the church Ziggy's hand, already working to quickly divest me of my clothes, plunged into my pants to stroke my cock. My clothing may have prevented me from reaching my full size but her warm, wet, willing and very skilled mouth had no such problems. The sight of this woman, this slut (no it isn't a bad word), taking me into her mouth after dropping to her knees was incredible.

Grabbing her hair I held on tight as she rode my prong with the skill of a well-practiced hooker. Grunting, groaning, and moaning I was on edge as she kept bringing me closer and closer to that edge but kept me from going over it. A slap resounded off of my ass as she hit it hard. My reaction was to push myself deeper into her—an act she seemed to relish.

Mass was going to end soon so I told her we had to finish up unless she desired to get caught by the whole congregation. She grunted as if she did not care but it was only a trick to get me to fill her flat, tattooed, pierced stomach with my sweet nectar. Oh the thing her daddy didn't know, the ring piercing her belly button read "SLUT" on it.

Quickly pulling our clothes back on and sneaking back into the pews her dad was still on a rant about premarital sex and its evils. "That is why I was tied and fried," Ziggy said snickering in my ear, "that way I fuck all I want and don't worry about pregnancy."

"Good gracious," I said in mock surprise, "You are all prepared to be used." The last word came very quietly so only she could hear it.

"Yes," she said, "but I haven't met the right man yet, the one who understands how to do so properly."

"Let's discuss this later," I said as mass ended, "Ram's orchard by the barn at 1." Giving her a look that said no disobedience would be accepted I walked out of the church stopping only to shake hands with her father and comment on it being such a wonderful mass. He thanked me profusely and went on about his business with the other parishioners.

I was leaning against the barn at 1 p.m. doing my best to give the effect of being James Dean and the Marlboro Man rolled into one. Ziggy showed up exactly at 1 as expected. "So what did you have in mind you pervert?" she said teasingly.

"Nothing less than your slavery. I am going to make Daddy's girl over into my uninhibited, cocksucking, cunt-eating, cum-swallowing, asslicking little fucktoy," I said with deadly earnestness.

"I already do those things," she chided me.

"We will see," I said leading her into the barn, "just how perverse you can get." Apparently the moisture between her legs was enough to excite some of the creatures inside as we entered. "Still up for anything," I joked, "because Big John over there needs to be milked for his seed. You may suck him until he cums and let him fill this container." I handed her what looked like a gallon-sized mayonnaise jar but it wasn't mayo going in it. I watched as she took the jar and walked into the stall where Big John was. His eyes shone like firebrands as she got underneath his torso and positioned herself on her knees to suck off the coal black stallion. I was mesmerized as her lips began to open wide to accommodate the stallion's immense girth.

"Stop," I shouted before she could take him in anything more than her hands to position him to thrust into her mouth. "You really have no limits do you? You'd suck a horse to get every drop of its cum wouldn't you?"

"Yes," she said simply.

"You are my kind of woman, but bestiality isn't one of my kinks," I said. The look in her eyes was one of thankfulness, of relief, for not having to give the horse a blowjob. The sweat from her brow dripped down to her massive cleavage whilst I continued to speak of the other things I like women to do.

Ziggy's eyes went wide as I spoke about things like group sex, gangbangs, floggings, canings, paddlings, bondage, discipline, nipple clamps, piercing, tattooing and even branding. Obviously there were things I did she was unsure of but still the lust remained in her eyes as I spoke. A clearing of her throat was followed by her speaking.

"I'd do anything for the man that could tame me," Ziggy said. Lucky for her she was just my type—gorgeous, excessively kinky and submissive. Grabbing her by the throat I reiterated the fact that she was mine and that I would do with her as I pleased. Her duty was simply to do as told, how I told her, where I told her and with whom I told her to do it.

"Yes Master," she said as if she'd been waiting for this very moment all her life.

"Good. Now get on you knees properly slut and suck me until I cum down your throat and all over your face," my instant reply.

Then, taking no notice of the barn we were in or the fact that my hard member was filling a slut's mouth I called a few friends and told them when and where to join us. Ziggy looked carefully at me as the barn began to be converted before her. Tying an oxen yoke to a rope and then using special bolts to hold the ropes together I pulled Ziggy into the air by her arms. The blindfold would come later but, for now, I wanted her to see the vicious knife behind my back. Her eyes became plate-sized as the razor sharp blade was exposed. Some would call it a large knife, others a short sword but no matter what it was called it was intimidating.

Ziggy watched closely as I cut her clothes from her body. The sharp blade made quick work of her respectable looking top cutting through it like it was thin air. The black bra beneath was a frilly, lacy, no underwire bra that hugged her every curve better than one could dream of. They call it a "Barely There" bra for a good reason. It disappeared quickly.

Pulling the bra to my face I got a good whiff of her scent before tossing it aside. Her legs still free I yanked her skirt to her knees, still astounded as I found out at the church, that she wore no panties, no thong, no knickers of any kind whatsoever underneath. Gotta love a woman so kinky she goes to church without underwear on so she can get properly fucked quicker.

Attaching a spreader bar and cuffs I locked her to the floor, the solid spreader bar running through a bolt designed to be strong enough to a pissed off bull or two in place without breaking free. Adjusting the tension properly she was held on her tiptoes, arms and legs stretched to the max, breasts and ass jutting out, legs wide as I began to flog her. At first I let her see when the shots were coming reveling in the lovely sounds she made as she screamed.

My flogger, well worn from constant use on other sluts, landed on her breasts initially. Red stripes crossed her nipples as the very tips curled under to hit the bottom of her breasts. One shot followed by another I played a symphony of pain across her breasts, nipples, pussy, thighs and feet. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," I'd hear with each shot.

Stopping only when her screams indicated her voice was failing I then blindfolded her and shortly thereafter placed a glass of water to her mouth. "You will need the moisture my slave," I said, "I'd conserve the moisture you have in that mouth of yours." Walking around her slowly I reached between her outspread legs. My hand was moist from her juices before I even touched her.

"You like having no control don't you slut," I said. It was not a question. Two fingers pushed forcefully inside her velvet vise. That velvet vise that was now mine. She no longer mattered for she was property to be owned, used, abused, sold or disposed of as I saw fit.

Her head nodded vehemently as she replied, "Yes Master." Inwardly I laughed at being called Master when I'd not even introduced myself except my means of cumming down her throat and all over her face.

"I may not look it," I said, "but I know all the biblical justifications for keeping a woman in bondage. And, though I don't need one, if asked I could surely argue it with any preacher, minister or whatnot that I need to."

Ziggy looked both impressed and scared simultaneously. I was in the midst of changing implements as I spoke. The flogger I'd used on her front side was nice but the one for her backside, bootilicious as it was, was definitely nasty. Stripes appeared as if by magic as the falls fell across her back, buttocks, thighs and feet.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh," she screamed as the braided leather flogger reddened her lovely looking booty. The round balls in each braid left a bright red dot where they landed and the tail bit across her as the next was aimed to go into her privates from between her legs from the backside.

Slut's movements were considerably restricted in her current position but she still managed to bounce around enough to convince herself that she might avoid some of the blows. Ahhhh the lies one convinces one's self of. There was no way she could avoid my punishment.

My large hand covered her breasts as I pulled her tightly against my chest. She could feel me hard against her asscheeks and instinctively knew that I was going to use her roughly. Rough is what Ziggy liked and that is what she was going to get. Stripping completely down, my hard member sticking straight out, I again cupped her breasts but this time my member entered her dripping cunt as she was pulled back against me.

Ziggy moaned as she felt my cockhead enter between her moistened lips. Once inside her I suddenly shot forward plunging all the way to the bottom of her well of desire. Slick from her juices I began to ram in and out of her.

Grunts escaped my lips as moans escaped hers. Each and every thrust seemed to make her want, need and crave even more. Pinching her nipples hard and viciously she released all over me. My nails pinched her until a small red line formed on her, the sticky feel of it right under her nipple seemed to have the effect of making her try to take me deeper still inside her.

I'd been starting to wilt a little as she had slowed momentarily but the instant she sped up her thrusts I arose to the occasion again. Silken folds held me firmly working to milk my essence from me. The warm liquid vise massaged my hard muscle incredibly gently yet with much vigor. My hands went lower on her body tickling her erogenous zones as I went. Her sides were amazingly ticklish as the bouncing of her boobs and the movement of her wiggling ass excited me as much as you'd expect. I wondered to myself if she'd once had the pleasure of being tickled to orgasm. Mentally, I noted to try it later.

Her clit seemed to lengthen the more I excited her nerve endings. Each squeeze she gave me had a similar effect. Pulling down hard on her nipples I exploded deep within her silken folds, multiple pulses temporarily widened her lips causing her a pleasurable pain.

Slippery juices, hers and mine, leaked from between her legs as I pulled out of her. Lowering her from the ceiling, her bottom half locked in place, caused her to bend below 90 degrees whereupon my slime covered cock was put before her.

"Taste us," I said as my mostly deflated member was placed against her lips and thrust forward. Immediately her tongue slide out to taste herself off of me. I jumped as she submissively touched my cockhead in the most erotic of ways and when her tongue tried to enter my piss hole I hardened up fast.

The muffled surprise of being entered from behind caused me pleasure as, when thrust into Ziggy was thrust deeper onto my cock. Ziggy's eyes went wide as her pussy had been entered in a quick, single shot. She could not see whom was now filling the 2nd of her 3 holes but it was obvious she was enjoying the situation from the way she moaned around my prong and drooled as if she was completely controlled by lust-filled hormones.

"Don't speak," I said as I high-fived my friend Samuel. He immediately nodded in agreement as he continued to vigorously ram his hard black member into Ziggy.

I synchronized my thrusting to match his so that we skewered her together on our in strokes. Samuel's friends were watching from the corner as the two of us pleased my slut and ourselves. The taping, no, recording continued as we both spanked her asscheeks to goad her on.

Samuel grunted as he slipped out of her well-lubricated pussy and he pushed right back in but a split-second too late to enter her where he was again. Ziggy was surprised at the sudden, seemingly vicious, accidental intrusion in her bubble butt. Samuel, however, continued on, the look in his eyes indicating it shouldn't make a difference to a proper slut.

Other hands moved across her body as we continued spanking her with both our hands and cocks. The squeaking sound of air coming from her ass as it was pounded only served to goad us and the others on. A mouth, belonging to Samuel's slut/wife, locked on to Ziggy's cunt and began to draw out all the juices there.

We were now two men sandwiching two women but we were most definitely not alone. Several of Samuel's friends were joining the fun by massaging, touching, exciting each of their bodies—mostly Ziggy's. Another man, as large as Samuel in every way, slid underneath Ziggy to join the woman there licking her. The two tongues entwined and entered her pleasure folds.

Samuel and I continued to have our way with Ziggy but swapped so that now it was his turn to get a major league blowjob. Ziggy took no notice that she'd been turned into an a.t.m., or, if she did, she didn't care. While she was busy tasting his slime covered cock, cleaning it of every drop, I used her pussy to lubricate me for my entrance to her rear. It wasn't necessary. Just fun.

My wide cock, wider than Samuel's, forced her to open wider anally and I rode her like the devil himself. Pounding away I reached under me to pinch the nipples of Samuel's slut/wife Samantha. A scream resounded in the room as she felt me pinch her harshly indeed.

"Enough," I said, "this slut needs to be let down to allow us to use her more." Removing myself and the others from her I took Ziggy down from her bonds and carried her limp body over my shoulders to a padded part of the room. The others, seeing where I was headed, got there first.

Samuel, himself, laid on the ground and helped me place her ass onto his hard cock. Ziggy was far too exhausted at that point and fell back upon him. Tiredness, however, did not prevent her body from doing what it needed to in order to be able to breathe. In this case that meant licking the billiard ball smooth pussy that was placed upon her face. Samantha rode Ziggy's face in a nice, slow, sensual rocking motion and Ziggy devoured her in an effort to be able to breathe easier.

Ziggy's mouth was far too full, far too busy, for her to notice the erect set of penises near her pussy. My cock entered her pussy from the left and Jeffrey, one of Samuel's friends, from the right. Together our 3 cocks filled her in ways I am fairly sure she had not imagined previously.

Like a set of pistons Jeffrey and I worked in and out of her. Quickly the two of us reached our maximum thrust speed and we started humming along. As Samuel thrust up into her there was nothing she could say with his wife/slut sitting on her face. The two other men who had been off to the side, Turner and Jake, took up positions on either side of her and placed their members in her hands.

Turner and Jake were the recipients of what Ziggy did naturally. Ziggy played with cocks expertly like any true slut would and she was enjoying it. Since her mouth was too busy she used the pussy juice of the woman above her to lubricate the cocks as she massaged them to full explosive potential. A slow twisting motion accompanied each stroke whether it was going up or down. The pounding in her pussy and ass goaded her to perform better and better with the pussy on her face and the cocks in her hands.

Muffled screams of pleasure filled the air from Samuel's slut/wife as Ziggy's tongue entered her and Turner kissed her seriously hard. The fully blown orgy was underway with the women at the center of it. Jeffrey and I had widened Ziggy's needy, greedy pussy with our double penetration of her and the additional stimulus of Samuel's prong in her ass had her leaking, moaning and begging for more.

"Don't you just love a good slut," I said to Samuel.

"Indeed," he said reaching up to pinch the tattooed breasts of his personal fucktoy, slut and wife.

Samantha smiled knowingly in acknowledgement of how much pleasure she provided her husband and his friends. The twinkle in her eyes indicated she enjoyed being a slut as much as his look indicated he liked her being one. We, Jeffrey and I, began to thrust into her at once instead of alternately at that moment. The feel of three cocks entering two holes was as erotic as it was nasty. Jeff let loose with his cum a second ahead of Samuel and almost immediately Ziggy began to leak a copious amount of seminal fluid from each respective orifice.

Jeffrey pulled out as he wilted after releasing his cum leaving yours truly in a wet, wide, hole with zero friction. A few strokes for old time's sake I pulled out of the cavernous pussy and pushed my moist member in alongside Samuel's. It was obvious from Ziggy's movements that my latest intrusion was painful at first but she seemed to adjust rapidly to me as in no time she was thrusting back on me.

A glint from the side of the room, moving toward the crowd, indicated that Jeffrey had found my security system—a stainless steel baseball bat. He wasn't wielding it with intent unless you considered his lustful intentions. His hand went up and down the thick bat stroking it. It wasn't until he was closer that I realized he was lubing it up. And just where he intended to put it.

Ziggy was still spread wide as a result of our double penetration. She tried to close her legs a bit to hold the leaking juices in but I opened them again allowing Jeffrey to push the silver bat slowly into her. He grunted as the wide object caught temporarily on Ziggy's labial lips before sinking into her deeply.

MrDeviant
MrDeviant
214 Followers
12