Zodiac Girls Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,776 Followers

Well, I had her now, in spades. She was holding my cock and slowly beating me off with one hand, while with the other she reached up and slid her fingers into my hair. She pulled my head down to her breast.

"This is what you want, isn't it?" she whispered. "Suck my tits. Suck my nipples. Bite them. Give me what I want."

The feel of the firm softness of her breast and the turgid nipple against my lips made me suddenly weak with desire. She was very well-endowed for a model, the bottoms of her breasts almost perfectly hemispherical, the nipples high and pointing boldly into the air.

But as hot as I suddenly was, Jayne was way ahead of me. She was already panting with heat, and as I sucked her tit and rubbed my lips against her nipple she raised a leg and wrapped it around me, pulling me to her. She took my hard cock and rubbed it impatiently between her legs. I could feel the silky smoothness of her panties against the head of my prick, and I could feel the softness and humid heat of her flesh beneath them too.

Jayne groaned, a kind of feral snarl and raised her thigh higher. I realized that she meant to get me inside her just like that, standing there. Her panties were in the way but she didn't let that stop her. She just used the head of my hardening prick to push the crotch band to the side and I suddenly felt the head of my cock enveloped in her soft wet heat as she worked me along her sodden flesh.

"Oh God!" I moaned.

Jayne threw her head back. "Oh yes! Fuck me now. Just like this!"

She started to move against me, grinding her hips against my cock somehow, standing there on one leg, and that in a four-inch heel. She got the nead inside and gripped me with muscles I'd never felt before, actually pinched the head of my cock and laughed at her triumph as I shuddered in pleasure.

But it was obvious that I couldn't manage full penetration like this, not standing up, and once she realized that she let go of me and changed her tactics. She slid down my body and got on her knees in front of me, yanked my pants and shorts down my thighs and took me in her mouth. If she were really possessed by the spirit of Aries, it must be kind of degrading for her to be on her knees before me like that, but it was also terribly exciting. She didn't just mouth me: she sucked on me. She went at it with a hunger, a desperation I had never felt from a woman before. I tangled my hands in her long red hair and tried to guide her, tried to slow her down, but she was having none of it. She was sucking me for the pleasure of feeling my tool rubbing against her lips and hardening inside the warmth of her mouth, and no matter how hard I gripped her she continued to bob and suckle at my cock, setting her own pace, her long manicured nails, teasing my balls, reaching around underneath them, massaging my perineum, then sliding back, to my anus, my rectum...

"Oh God!" I cried.

She pushed at my asshole with her fingers and I closed my eyes, ready to feel the first orgasmic spasms, but she seemed to sense that and suddenly stopped. She removed her mouth and looked up at me and showed me a self-satisfied smile.

"No," she said, "I think not. Not just yet. Come with me."

She stood up, took my cock in her gloved hand and led me over to the day bed like a puppy on a leash, and as I stood there still unsure of what to do she ripped her gown in two: just shredded it down to her waist. She untied the sash and dropped it, then let what was left of the crimson gown fall to her feet and stepped out of it. She reached behind her and quickly unhooked the useless bra, then peeled down her panties and stood there in nothing but her shoes, stockings and gloves with the Aries amulet still around her neck. She reached up and pulled my head down to hers for a kiss, and her lips were soft and warm but demanding, her breath burning hot in my mouth as she kissed me and licked the inside of my cheeks.

I stood there stunned as she sank back onto the day bed and spread her legs wide, one hand going to her pussy and rubbing it invitingly.

"Come on," she said, "Fuck me. If that's what you want. Or even if it isn't, I want you to fuck me."

She had a beautiful pussy, the outer lips plump and chubby like a little girl's, the inside coral and glistening wet against the black gloves, with a little shaved puff of pubic hair above it. But it wasn't her pussy so much as the way she used it, the way she offered it to me, playing with herself to keep her motor idling, her hips lifting to her own shameless and salacious touch.

I sank to my knees on the floor in front of her. The smoke still rose from the brazier in a solid column and the room was thick with red clouds of incense. It was intoxicating and wild, but not as intoxicating as the smell of her own animal musk that rose to meet me as my mouth was drawn to her wet cleft.

I wasn't subtle: I didn't tease or try anything fancy. I was overcome with the need to feel her in my mouth, the core of this gorgeous creature, this perfect, sexually overcharged woman.

She cried out when I kissed her pussy and shoved it brutally up onto my face. One long, stocking-clad leg came up over my back and pulled me close, and her hands tangled in my hair as her ass lifted off the bed, hungry for my mouth. I could just see her face over the round globes of her tits, her lust-swollen lips twisted into a snarl almost of contempt as I pushed my tongue into her, seeking the center of her heat. She began to fuck my face hard, with no apology, using me, already eager to come. She smeared her wetness all over my face and her juice poured into my mouth like water from a sponge but she showed no sign of shame or awareness of anything but the pleasure of my tongue working inside her.

I'd never been with a woman so eager to use me for her own selfish pleasure, and it drove me wild. No shame, no compunction; no worries about what I might think of her in the morning. It was all right there, right now. When my tongue strayed to her asshole she didn't pull away, didn't tell me no. She growled and grabbed onto her own leg to pull herself double while with her other hand she pulled her buttocks apart to give me access. I shoved my nose into her sopping cunt and tried to drive my tongue inside her ass while she tangled her hand in my hair and pulled me harder against her.

"Eat my ass!" she screamed, tugging on my hair, "Eat my asshole and shove your tongue in me! Do it!"

I was drowning in her sweet secretions, blubbering for breath but never stopping. Her own lust inflamed me, made me an animal myself, and I only stopped when I could no longer draw breath. I had to get up and finish taking my clothes off, tearing them off and throwing them aside, then I fell on top of her.

Immediately her mouth and hands were all over me, biting and scratching, her legs scissoring as she hunted for my cock with her pussy. I felt the slick nylon of her stocking slide up my flanks as she searched for me with her hungry cunt. I found her almost by accident, or rather, she found me, for all of a sudden I was sinking into her, surrounded by her hot, tight flesh, buried in her to the hilt, her juices welling out of her and soaking my balls.

With a snarl she rolled us over and got on top of me, never letting my cock slip from her tight sheath. She put her hands on my chest and looked down at me through the shadows of her tumbled mane with eyes that were incandescent with lust. Her big tits heaved on her chest as she drew breath, and she was so tight I could feel her heart beating in the way her cunt pulsed against my prick.

"Oh Christ!" I moaned as she began to move. Her legs were spread wide and she rested on her knees, and as she ground her hips around on my cock the tendons in her thighs stood out. She had amazing control of her body and she gripped me and milked me in ways that made me gasp and groan, while she just laughed, a ragged, unsteady laugh that faded into her own groans of shuddering pleasure.

She brought me twice to the very edge, deliberately working on me, showing me how good she was, and twice she backed off, not letting me come. Lying on my back with her doing all the work, I was at her mercy, and she gave me a lesson in lust and female sexual control. Whenever she knew I was close, she stopped moving and rested with her hands against my chest, panting for breath while I stayed perfectly still, fighting the urge to pump up into her and finish. I knew that if I so much as moved I would erupt inside her.

Once she had caught her breath she sat up again, tall and regal. She lifted herself off my cock, her eyes locked on mine. She planted one foot on the mattress, raised herself up and reached down to her pussy to smear some of her lubrication over her asshole. I watched fascinated, knowing what was coming but not believing it. I still didn't believe it when she took my prick in her hand and raised herself up, then began to fit the head of my cock against her greasy asshole.

"Oh God!" she cried as she tried to impale herself on my prick. "Oh God yes!"

She held my cock up as she worked her ass around, trying to get me in, and it was like I wasn't even there, like I was no more than a prick for her to use as she wished. I could only stare, mouth open as she managed to somehow relax herself enough so that the head of my cock wormed its way into the dry heat of her rectum. Her tits shook on her chest from her ragged breathing; she shuddered, groaned, gritted her teeth and shut her eyes, and then with a loud cry she sank slowly down onto my prick, taking me all the way up her tight ass.

She looked down at me with a look of wild triumph on her face, and I think she was set to laugh at the look of astonishment on my face, but instead her face dissolved into a frown of rapturous surrender as my hardness touched all her nerve endings there and she shuddered with the lewd and overwhelming sensations.

She sat on my loins with my prick up her ass, her legs spread wide so I could see the eager pink flesh of her empty pussy, and she began to masturbate, shamelessly, thinking of nothing but her own pleasure. Her glove-clad fingers worked in hard little circles against her clit, then she brought her other hand down and slid two fingers into herself, all the while rocking rhythmically back and forth on my prick and squeezing me with her anal muscles.

I'd been with sexually aggressive women before, but never had I been with someone who was pure demand like this: who knew just what she wanted and was determined to take it. It was a wholly female type of aggression too: an urge to be taken and entered, to have me deep inside her, to control my coming and going. She had me in her ass, yes, but she was still controlling everything. She used her ass the way a man used his prick, fucking me fast, squeezing me, teasing me, and all the time the strain of maintaining that control showed on her face, alternating with looks of absolute bliss.

She put her hands on my knees behind her, and leaned back, arching her back and thrusting her breasts out, then used her legs to lift herself up, then fall back down. The muscles in her thighs trembled and twitched and I knew she couldn't keep this up, and I needed to fuck her. I couldn't stay passive anymore, the urge to thrust into her was too strong, but it was too hard to move lying on my back like that. I needed to be on top.

There was a brief period of struggle for dominance as I tried to roll us over, then I just lifted her off my cock with my hands. For all her strength and aggression she still weighed hardly anything, and she couldn't resist my strength as I pried her off my prick. But once she realized what I was doing, she quickly gave up fighting me and turned around and got on her knees, thrusting the perfect hemispheres of her ass into the air.

She turned around and looked at me over her shoulder. "This is twice I've been on my knees to you," she said. "You'd better make it worth it."

I got behind her and she laid her chest down on the bed, reached back and pulled her buttocks apart, and her asshole gaped like an open cave, already so stretched out that I could see the darkness inside. The sight of her all open and inviting like that filled me with animal lust, and I took my cock in my hand and speared into her with one brutal thrust. Jayne's head snapped up and she growled like a wild cat. Her long blood-red nails clawed at the covers of the day bed.

Still she wouldn't stop. No sooner was I ensconced in her ass then she reached under herself and I felt her tugging and pulling at her pussy. I drove balls deep and just let the pleasure of having her wash through my body, throwing my head back as if I knelt under a shower of pure sexual bliss. I tired not to move, fighting for control.

And just then the door opened and Johnny walked in.

"Well Holy Shit!" he said, fanning the clouds of incense away from his face. "My boss, my best friend! How incredibly tacky!"

Jayne turned towards him and I felt the muscles in her back flex as she raised her head.

"Get over here!" she said. "I command you. Come to me!"

"Oh sure," he said, "Like right away. Like I do women." He put his nose in the air and started towards the kitchen. "Don't let me bother you two. I just came back for my good paring knife."

Too late I realized that Johnny was about to cross the chalk circle. I tried to warn him: "Johnny! No..."

But it was too late. He took two steps and Jayne said again, "Come you now to me!"

His usual look of supercilious disdain disappeared and he went blank. No, not quite blank, there was a look of mild astonishment on his face, as if he could see what he was doing but was powerless to stop. His face was blank but there was confusion and hysteria in his eyes as he stumbled over and started unbuckling his pants.

"Johnny? What the fuck are you doing?" I cried.

He moved like he was in the grip of some alien tractor beam that was pulling him towards us, his eyes wide with disbelief. By the time he came over and knelt on the day bed by Jayne's head, his trousers were down around his thighs. He pulled his cock through the fly of his shorts and I was shocked to see how big he was. He wasn't even hard yet, and still he was enormous: a regular salami. It figures, I thought.

Johnny wanked himself a few times, staring down at his tool with disbelief, then held it up for Jayne's mouth. I caught sight of her quick smile before she opened her mouth and took him inside with a hungry, slurping sound.

"Mother Fucking Superior!" Johnny groaned, his eyes snapping wide open.

There was no doubt in my mind now that Jayne was truly possessed and that I'd created some sort of Sorcerer's Apprentice nightmare, and I had to wonder now just how much I was even in control of what was happening, for suddenly I had an overwhelming urge to fuck her hard while she was sucking Johnny's cock, an urge that seemed to come from the outside of me like it was someone else's idea. It was something I just had to do.

It's not like I was fighting it. Jayne was so into it, so transported beyond the human by the erotic thrill of what she was doing that it was impossible not to catch her fever, her sheer animal joy in being fucked in the ass and mouth. She moaned, she growled, she writhed and twisted, the saliva dripped from her lips in long strings, and all the while her hand was vibrating against her pussy or dipping inside of herself and pumping with thick, viscous sounds I could hear above the steady slap of my loins against the moons of her ass and the gurgling sucking sounds of Johnny's prick in her mouth.

I was so consumed that I actually got up on my feet and squatted behind her like some caveman, holding her lush hips and fucking her ass with the single-minded obsession of a dog with a bitch in heat.

Johnny groaned; he wailed. His mouth fell open and his eyes rolled into his head and his body jerked convulsively. I knew he must be coming—there was no way anyone could resist Jayne, straight or gay--but the only way I could tell from Jayne was the loud, excited moan she emitted, an moan choked off with the sounds of thick swallowing. She let go of his cock and looked back at me with that evil smile and let me see the twin rivulets of semen hanging from her lips and chin.

That was it for me.

I grabbed her hair and pushed her head down against the bed, seized by the sudden urge to master her, to make her bow down before me as I came. It was something savage and primal, and she must have felt it too, for she suddenly went passive, giving in with an exited smile on her face, letting me have my way with her. I stood almost all the way up, lifting her knees from the bed and pulling her hips against me as I pushed deep into her ass and let myself go. She cried out in pleasure as big, boiling gouts of gism shot from my cock and into her ass as I exploded in wracking spasms of release. And as I came in her, my whole world went red: red and black, and behind my closed eyelids I saw the sigil of Aries, clear as day, written in flames upon a black background.

 

~ ~ ~

 

"Oh Lord," Johnny moaned. "You won't tell anyone, Robby? I'll be ruined! What the hell just happened? What's got into that bitch?"

Both of us were still lying on the rumpled and sweat-soaked day bed. I was barely able to move, and spasms of pleasure were still zinging up and down my legs and spine. But Jayne had taken only a moment to catch her breath, then had dragged herself off the bed and run into the bathroom, a move that had taken her across the borders of the chalk circle. I was waiting now, waiting for my breath to return, and waiting to see what would happen. Would she leave the spirit of Aries behind? She might still be possessed.

I heaved myself off the bed and stood up cautiously, unsure whether my legs would still hold me. They did.

"Jayne?" I called. "Jayney, are you okay?"

The column of smoke had disappeared from the incense burner, but a thick pall still hovered just above the level of my head, visible in the bright spotlights. She called out something, but it was hard to hear her through the bathroom door. The vellum with the incantation of banishment was lying by the camera, where I'd dropped it. I turned off the tape player as I staggered past and leaned against the bathroom door.

"What?" I yelled. "I can't hear you, Jayney. Are you okay?"

It sounded like she was crying and I suddenly felt terrible. I'd had no idea that this was going to work, otherwise I really wouldn't have tried it with her. And then to have taken advantage of her like that. It was a terrible thing to do.

"Jayne, Jayne, I'm so sorry," I said. "It was all my fault. I shouldn't have done it. I really didn't know it would work. Really, baby, I'm sorry. Are you okay?"

The lock snapped open, and she cracked the door. I saw one mascara-streaked eye looking at me, and I was trying to explain, trying to apologize when my voice died in my throat. Jayne's eyes were opened wide in shock and she was staring past me, looking over my shoulder.

I felt a chill run down my spine, because I suddenly realized that I hadn't banished the Spirit of Aries yet. In all the excitement of the orgy, I'd forgotten to release the energies and send them back. They still filled the consecrated circle, as thick as the billowing clouds of incense, and before I even turned around I already knew what I would see.

Sure enough, Johnny was standing in the middle of the chalk circle, his head raised high and proud, the crystal orb in one hand, the sword in the other, pointing commandingly at his feet. His pants were still around his ankles and his big gay dick was standing straight up but he seemed not to notice. He seemed beyond noticing anything.

"You two," he commanded, "I command you! Come you to me now!"

dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,776 Followers
12