Zodiac Girls Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damppanties
damppanties
208 Followers

Gradually she became aware of a stillness in Sheila; an almost palpable tension seemed to be emanating from her. Before she could figure it out, Sheila's hand tightened on her breast, gently cupping the swell, as if trying it on for size. Sheila's breathing was slow and uneven, waiting for a reaction.

A tiny voice saying that this was wrong sounded in Jace's mind. She shut it off. She needed this. She blanked out everything except the feel of the hand on her soft breast. The hand shifted a little; feeling, tentative, questioning. As the last scene faded away and the credits rolled to hauntingly sweet music, Jace closed her eyes, moved her shoulders back and let her head fall forward, her chin resting on her chest; and let go.

"You okay?" Sheila whispered in her ear.

"Yes."

"Is this... I mean, should I stop?"

"No." Jace wanted this.

Sheila's hand was touching her breasts firmly, and she squeezed again, surer. The familiar tingles ran through Jace's body.

"Your breasts; they're beautiful. I've been crazy about them since you joined the office. Been fantasising too much," Sheila confessed.

"Really?" Jace considered. "I always thought that they're too big."

Sheila chuckled. "Too big is nice honey, when we're talking about breasts; and these nipples..." her voice trailed away as she flicked a finger over a firm nipple.

Jace whimpered as a tremor shot through her body. Desire began to pool in the pit of her stomach and she shifted hesitantly to push more of her breast into Sheila's hand.

Sheila moved toward her and whispered soft kisses on the nearest part of her face. Starting at the temple, Sheila lingered over the closed eyelid and moved her moist lips down to the jaw. A soft bite and a lick there and she started moving up again, coming to rest on an earlobe, suckling it. Her hand was still playing with Jace's breast, brushing against her roused nipple and pressing into the surrounding flesh.

Jace lay there, giving way to the feelings assaulting her senses. Each touch on her nipple caused her stomach to clench involuntarily; each kiss did wonderful things in her mind. The trail of wet lips and the hungry suckling going on at her earlobe set her aflame. She moaned softly.

The sound seemed to trigger something in Sheila, who abandoned sucking. She turned Jace's face towards her, and their lips met. It was tender at first, but soon Jace found herself opening her mouth to Sheila's, enjoying it almost too much. Wrapping her arms around Sheila, she pressed herself against her.

Jace was so involved in the kissing that she didn't notice Sheila's hand snaking its way down her body. When it came to rest on her thigh suddenly, Jace tensed. Sheila broke off immediately and gave her a searching look.

"It's okay," Jace reassured her friend hastily. "I was just surprised."

"You're sure you're fine with... this?"

"Yes. I'm feeling good. After a long time. Is that bad?"

Sheila threw her arms around Jace. "Of course not. I was just wondering if this was a little too... er... different for you."

Jace took a minute to answer. "It's not exactly new. There was an incident in college, but I thought it was an aberration.... Well, now I know it wasn't."

That's all Sheila needed to hear. They resumed kissing, and this time, progressed even more rapidly, fanning each other's desire. Sheila's probing fingers found the zipper to Jace's dress and moved it down, slipping the dress off her shoulders. Large breasts nestled in a lacy bra were exposed to Sheila's gaze. Two spots of colour appeared on Jace's cheeks as she saw the other girl's eyes take their fill.

Reaching out in slow motion, Sheila slipped off the clasp and freed the breasts, immediately bringing her hands around to catch them as they fell into her palms. She squeezed them and bent down to capture a stiff nipple between her teeth.

Jace gasped and arched her spine, pushing her breasts outward. Sheila closed her mouth over a nipple and began sucking enthusiastically as Jace's hands found their way to the back of Sheila's head, pulling her eagerly to her chest. The sucking and gentle nipping continued as the hands worked their magic, squeezing and kneading the soft flesh. Jace's body writhed with the sensations flooding her, and she realized that her pussy very wet.

It went on for an indeterminate period of time, during which Jace was transported into an ecstatic, wildly pulsing world. Her nerves were alive and zinged feelings across her body, the muscles contracting, moving on their own accord as she twisted uncontrollably. As she felt the impending orgasm bear down on her, she knew that it was going to be powerful. The first contraction in her pussy knocked her breath away and then they increased in intensity until tears ran down her face. It was a world away from what she was used to when she fingered herself. The feelings that washed over her were a hundred times more potent. Jace sighed as she floated back to a semblance of normalcy.

Sheila did not allow her to rest for long as fingers delved beneath the scraps of blue which were resting over Jace's thighs. Probing, hungry fingers worked their way up, forcing Jace to shift her legs apart to accommodate them. Sheila's other hand pushed Jace back onto the sofa till she was lying on her back, one leg resting on the ground and the other bent at the knee; her pussy wide open.

Sheila dived between her legs with a feral growl. Craig didn't like oral sex, so Jace wasn't ready for the wet mouth and stiff tongue which transported her into a thrilling explosion of feelings. The sucking, licking, probing drove her past sanity as she was assaulted by the single-mindedness in Sheila's assault. It was like the other woman wanted to devour her pussy and drink every drop of wetness pouring out.

It took only a finger to be inserted into her as the spasms hit her again. If the last orgasm was incredible, Jace definitely wasn't prepared for this one. She could feel every point in her body come to life and the muscles in her pussy took on a life of their own as they contracted wildly around Sheila's finger. Little shots of electricity bounced along randomly all through her body, in places she didn't think she had. Her brain lit up as the waves of pleasure fell one after the other, shattering into dizzying pieces as each new one eclipsed the one before.

Jace didn't know how long she was in that state, but gradually she became aware of her wildly beating heart, her raw throat which was trying to pull air into her parched lungs; and Sheila's finger as it moved slowly in and out of her.

"That was out of this world," she managed.

"It was due." Sheila was lying on top of Jace, embracing her. "You deserved some heavy duty loving and I... well, I was just handy."

"It's your doing, Sheila. That was one of the best experiences of my life, and it's because you are a terrific woman who cares enough about me and... and... um... we kind of like each other."

Sheila burst into laughter. "You mean we are horny and can't keep our hands off each other."

Jace chuckled. "Something like it," she said demurely.

They lay together, stroking one another and talking in low voices. Eventually, they fell asleep; Sheila half on top of Jace; warmly exhausted and fully loved.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Cancer, the most empathetic sign is symbolized by the Crab. Ruled by Moon, this is the fourth zodiac sign that lasts from June 22nd to July 22nd. Cancerians are deeply emotional and intuitive. People born under this sign are unduly sensitive and are more concerned with expressing emotions than getting involved in superficial conversations. They can be moody, drawing into the protective shell if things around them get too intense.

Primitive Cancerians are the slaves, instead of the masters, of their moods. They are prey to sentimentalism, sensationalism and exaggerated emotion of every kind - mere aggravating bundles of contradictions and inconsistencies. Moods of exalted self-sufficiency are followed by others of exaggerated shyness and humility. Fierce pride and independence alternate with helplessness and loneliness. There is as wide a difference between the two conditions as there is between the crab in his normal state, i.e., encased in his natural armour of plated bone, all knobs and joints and elbows and claws - ever ready for defence, if not for aggression - and the same creature at its period of growth, when it slips off its old shell and becomes scarcely recognizable - a thin-skinned, helpless, semi-transparent object, lying hidden in the crevices of the rock and trembling at the approach of every foe.

Cancers are not all bad. The highly evolved Cancerian is the master of many moods. The whole gamut of emotion lies open to them; they can feel, and make other feel, joy, sorrow, compassion, horror and despair as no other type can, seizing the imagination and holding it by the power of their imagery and the intensity of their own feelings. The Cancerian is the teacher par excellence, and cares little for smoothness of outline or grace of form so long as they can drive their lesson home. Their style is picturesque, vivid, often dramatic; and they continue to deliver and redeliver messages, changing and adapting its form while preserving its essence, until one succeeds in arousing the attention of an audience and kindling its enthusiasm. Affections are strong and the maternal element particularly marked. No lapse of time or separation by distance ever seems materially to lessen love or friendship or weaken family ties. Early memories of childhood and old ties of friendship are a treasure for Cancerians, who will correspond for years with people to whom they were attracted in their teens, have never met since, and are not likely to meet again.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hi,

Hope you liked the story. Votes and feedback are always appreciated. Every feedback with a return email address will receive a reply. I like hearing from you. Please do write. :)

-DP.

damppanties
damppanties
208 Followers
12