Zodiac Girls Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,776 Followers

She gave a strangled little cry, surprisingly loud in the empty gallery. In fact, everything was loud, echoing among the silent paintings and the mute sculpture. I could clearly hear her grunts and whimpers of protest and pleasure, the scrape of her clothes against the brick wall, even the thick sound of my tongue working in her wet flesh. I ate her pussy and finger fucked her and she hung between her two worlds, now horrified at what I was doing, and then reaching for my hair and pulling my face against her, fighting not to give in. But she was fighting a losing battle.

"Spread your legs," I told her, taking my finger from her cunt. She did as I told her, at least as far as she could, and I slid my finger back and pressed it against her little asshole.

"Oh no, Jeff, No!" she hissed, but I kept on sucking and tonguing her cunt and pressing my finger against her till I felt her give and the tip of my finger slid into her rectum.

"Oh God!" she screamed, "Oh you fucking bastard!"

Music to my ears! I knew she'd love it, the ultimate violation. My finger in her tight ass told her I'd stop at nothing, that she had nothing I wouldn't go after and take. I'd stand her up against the wall and finger fuck her asshole and eat her pussy despite her nice clothes and all the art of the walls, the weird, mute sculpture and the ticking clock.

It worked on her, made her hot. Her face was a mask of anguish, the look of a woman who's losing her grip on herself, who knows she's been found out. That was just where I wanted her.

I pulled my finger from her. "On the floor," I said. "On your back. And get those panties off before I rip them off."

She had no place to hide now, no sense of outrage to invoke. I took off my shoes and socks and undid my pants, slid them down my legs as I watched her fumbling with her garters, unhooking them so she could get her panties off. Her fingers were shaking.

It was getting dark out now, but there was still enough light in the front of the gallery that someone pressing their face to the glass might have seen us, a gleam of pale skin towards the back of the room. I made Stephanie put her shoes back on. I wanted her to be wearing as much of her power clothes as possible. I wanted to fuck her in her gallery bitch outfit.

Her cunt seemed hotter and softer than normal as I sunk into her, her cry louder and sharper as I forced my hard cock into her pussy. I held her wrists down against the bare wooden floor and she bridged her ass up off the floor to take me inside. Despite her thinness she wasn't a weak girl, especially when it came to sexual strength, the ability to push back at me so hard that she could lift my ass from the bed. Now with the hard floor beneath her giving her no place to retreat to, nothing to cushion the force of my thrusts, she used her strength to pull me inside and keep me there. She couldn't plant her feet on the polished floor because of her shoes. She had to bring her ankles up almost under her ass, but when she did she finally found her rhythm and fucked me hard, giving as good as she got until the first little orgasm knocked the strength out of her and made her lose her concentration.

But that was okay. This was supposed to be a rape, but she'd been fucking me like she loved every minute of it. Her clothes were just a mess. Her skirt and slip were up around her waist, her blouse was completely open and out of her skirt; only the cuffs still held it on, the rest of it was wadded up behind her back. One tit had fallen out of her bra and I worked on that nipple like a terrier with a rat as I drove my hips into her. Her shoes had lost their purchase on the floor and she'd raised her knees to her chest, rocking her cunt up to me in offering. The sharp spikes of her heels dug into my flanks every time I bottomed out in her so hard that I made her legs twitch. That hurt, and made me fuck her all the more brutally. It was like she was a jockey, spurring me on, urging me to ride her harder, take her fast down the home stretch.

But if she was like an animal below, on top she was still a lady. Her hair was a mess, strands all over her face and falling over her ears. Her eyes were closed as if she didn't want to see the whore she'd become. Her lips were parted, and trembling slightly as she whispered pleas and endearments and obscenities at me, begged me to fuck her and leave her alone at the same time. She didn't want to come. She didn't want me to see how far she'd fallen by giving in to the lewd and licentious feelings inside of her, but her body needed its animal satisfaction.

I was still holding her wrists down over her heads. It was easy to lower my face and put my forehead against hers and whisper, "Come on, Stephanie, you're not fooling me. You want it. You want to come on my cock. You want to let it all out, don't you, you sweet little whore. You're just dying to come."

She loves when I talk to her, loves when I call her names. She groaned now, and her brows knitted in a frown of denial at the same time her whole body jerked with another little orgasmic tremble, and that's all it took for me.

I'm no sexual acrobat and not one for fuck-tricks, but this time when I started to feel my come gathering behind my balls, I pulled out of her and stumbled up so that I was kneeling over her chest with my cock twitching in my hand like a cobra ready to spit, directly over her face. I grabbed her hair with one hand and pulled her head up and she squealed with excitement as she realized what I intended to do. I jerked myself: once, twice, three times, but it was the sight of her beautiful innocent face there beneath the brutal-looking head of my cock that did it for me, and seeing my knuckles wrapped around the stalk, pumping it right over her parted lips. I jerked myself a few more times to make sure, threw my head back and howled as I felt it surge up out of me.

Stephanie was beside herself. She looked up at me, she looked down at my cock. She stuck her tongue out, reaching for me, but it was too late, and the first gout of my cum blasted from my prick and hit her eyebrow, startling her and making her cry out. She'd always said she wanted to see my cock as I ejaculated and now she got her chance as I shot against her face again and again, so hard it splashed against her skin like a fire hose hitting a brick wall. She put her hands around my prick, trying to keep it still so she could get her mouth around it, but I had absolutely no control and could only kneel over her body as I gasped and shuddered and flooded her face and her fingers with my release.

Libra is the reconciler. She has no problem with maintaining opposites: loving girlfriend and teasing bitch; fuzzy slippers and nylons and heels; perfect lady and ball-draining slut. It was something Stephanie had told me in our quiet times, but something I hadn't really believed. I'd needed to experience it.

We left the gallery walking slowly, Stephanie leaning against me, and me holding her tight to keep her that way. We walked goofy, like new lovers, which in a way we were. I'd discovered another side to her, and one that definitely needed to be explored.

dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,776 Followers
12