Zoe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no," she said laughing. "You teased me, now I am going to tease you." She licked again at my lips then latched on, sucking and nuzzling my tender wet folds.

"Mmmh, ahhh, ahhh, mmmh, yeah," I moaned, I couldn't believe how amazing it felt and then she used her nose to nuzzle my clit while she held my pussy lips firmly in her mouth and shook her head back and forth.

"God! Yes! Oh God, please Zoë, don't stop, please!"

Zoë kept going, stimulating my entire pussy with just her mouth and her nose. I could feel myself drawing closer and I was afraid that she would stop as I had when I had brought her near."

"God Zoë, yes,. Make me come, please. Make me come all night sweet heart. I'm so close. Please don't stop." I gasped the words out as best I could, and she held on even tighter as if to assure me that she was going to see me through.

"Zoë, god yes, god yes. Oh fuck baby, fuck I'm coming, I'm coming!" My hips bucked up into her face as she vigorously gave me her amazing oral treatment. I could feel my body coil and tense and then it washed over me. It was hard and strong and I could feel my liquids gushing up to her face. My body shook through an orgasm that seemed to last forever. Zoë switched to lapping up my flowing juices, I couldn't believe how wild she had become. She seemed starved for my the taste of me.

"Yeah, baby, that's it," she told me as she lapped up the last of my extra juices. "Mmm, you taste so sweet."

"Let me taste it girl, let me lick your lips you sexy little kitten."

"Meow!" sassed as she pulled me up and brought her lips to mine. I had tasted my own juices before, and she was right, they were very sweet today. Sweeter than they had ever been before to my knowledge. Maybe it was her, that I had wanted her so bad for so long. Maybe it was just luck, but now I hungrily sucked my flavor from her tongue like she had taught me.

I could feel my heat growing again as she groaned into my mouth. I was relentless, refusing to let her go until I had sucked it clean. She seemed to enjoy it even more than I had enjoyed her doing the same thing to me, and I wondered if I could make her come by sucking her tongue. The noises she was making while I held her tongue captive encouraged me to continue trying.

She pressed herself into me, grinding her body up and down over mine. I decided it was time for some clit to clit action. I broke the suction on her mouth and showed her how to over lap our legs so that our clit's could come into contact. I put my hands down behind me and bucked into her. She followed suit, banging her clit into my. "Oh yes!" she exclaimed. "I always wondered what two women did together!"

"Well, now you know," I told her gleefully. "Wait, I want to show you something."

She stopped her action and I pressed my pussy up to hers. "Ok, now just rub," I instructed. We rubbed out clit's over one another, together, reveling in the pleasure. Our pussies were wet again and we slid around haphazardly over one another making sloppy sloshing noises with our horny bodies. It felt fantastic, but for a moment I felt a surge of penis envy as I wished that I could really fuck her, push my self into Zoë's warm waiting pussy and shoot real seed into her womb. It was illogical, but with Zoë, nothing was logical anymore. She made me want to be everything, to experience her from every point of view, to take her, to give her pleaser to force her into submission to be her slave. I wanted to be her everything and to be everything to her.

I would have to buy a good strap-on, I told myself, although it wouldn't be the same. But for now, all I had was my own very feminine body to pleasure her with and she seemed to be very satisfied by what I had offered so far. Funny how I wanted to protect her, and yet I wanted to do every dirty imaginable thing to her too. I wondered if she felt the same way, or thought these same strange thoughts.

I grabbed her ankle and ground my pussy into hers, then humped her slightly and ground her again. Clit to clit I found every way possible to stimulate her, keeping us in close constant contact. She moaned and mewed and whimpered, but still did not come. I thought that I might not be able to hold out, but I found myself unwilling or unable to climax again until I could bring her the same pleaser.

"69," I told her.

Her eyes gleamed. "I thought you'd never ask." She crawled down beneath me, spreading her legs with her knees up. I positioned my pussy over her mouth and she hungrily attacked me once more. I carefully separated her pussy lips and brushed aside her soft matt of pubic fuzz to gain clear access with my tongue.

We feasted on each other with abandon. As I held myself up on my legs, I bent down into this beautiful goddess's golden pussy savoring the taste and the experience. I was determined now to bring her to a hard crashing climax, to make her first experience with a woman wonderful and perfect. Yet, she seemed almost determined not to come. The little vixen's legs suddenly snaked up around my waist. She locked her feet behind me and lifted her pussy in a lock on my face. Before I knew what was going on, she rolled- forcefully- I would never have guessed that the little fox had that much strength, but she forcefully rolled me onto my back. Only then did she loosen up the hold of her warm wet mound from my lips.

Now on my back, I thrust my tongue up inside of her, causing her to let out an unearthly scream. I held her ass in my hands, pulling her to my face like a melon ripe for the eating, and licked her sweet juices free from the soft pulp.

Quite suddenly, I felt her body stiffen above me, and I sensed this time was different. Her breathing pattern changed to sharp and shallow panting and she was trying to say something, but having quite difficulty.

"Ma-ma-my-" And then there was only panting and moaning in place of words. "a-a-a, my ass," I thought I heard her say. I grabbed her ass and pulled her into my face. She thrashed around moaning yes, yes, yes, and then added "put your- finger in me." I slid my finger back up to the opening of her slit but she wiggled away. "No," she said attempting to redirect my hand. I finally understood, and coated my finger with saliva before pressing it against her resistant puckered opening.

I pressed my finger in, slowly until I found myself buried knuckle deep in her tight little ass, and then slid my finger in and out of her steadily. Almost immediately she started screaming that she was coming. Her body when stiff, I felt for a minute as though I was trapped between her thighs, slowly being suffocated but for some reason, it still felt good, like a head rush. And then she was convulsing and thrashing as her orgasm hit her with the force of a hurricane. She collapsed on top of me, releasing my head from it's prison and I rolled her over easily.

For a few minutes, it was as though she were catatonic. She lay perfectly still, not blinking, barely breathing. "Zoë?" I called tentatively. "Are you ok."

"Perfect," she sighed. She didn't say perfect and then sigh, but said the word as if it were a breath. And then I saw a tiny smile form on her perfect and beautiful face. I laid down next to her on my back, and we held hands and looked up at the ceiling together for a long time before either of us moved.

12