Zoea: My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,700 Followers

The lawyer was to get the papers to Zoea and Brad as soon as they returned from their cruise.

We had our offices in Ohio and Illinois. We had the top of the line people in management positions. Brad or I would travel once a month to the Illinois branch to check records and see how they were doing. After Zoea joined our firm we would send Zoea to Illinois, she liked the reprieve from her usual work fare. We had a lot of good people working for us. It's one reason we were able to take off for a week and know the business was in good hands.

I went home and packed up two suitcases of my essentials. Two days later I stopped by our office and everyone was surprised I was back. They saw I was still beat up but the bruises were healing. They asked what happened and asked about Brad, Amy and Zoea. I just told them I got beat up and the doctor said it would be better if I went home and rested. They didn't need to know the truth.

I tried to put on a happy face but it was darn near impossible. One guy asked me what happened and I told him, "I beat the hell out of this guy's fists using my face. If you think my face looks bad, you should see that guys hands." Of course they laughed; you always laugh at the boss's jokes.

I told them all I was going away for awhile but Brad would be back in a couple of days. No one questioned me; after all, I was the boss, or at least one of them.

I called the travel agency and had them book me a flight. I used the company computer and transferred most of my cash and savings to a bank in the Bahamas.

I drove my Mercedes to Illinois, to the branch office. It was actually for a cover up. I went in and saw the people who worked there. They were surprised to see me but no one questioned me. They did ask about my facial bruises and I gave them pretty much the same story I told our Ohio people. It was good to know I caught everyone working. It makes you feel pretty good when you have good working employees; of course we paid them well. They asked about Zoea and how she was doing. The people at this branch office liked her a lot. They said she liked one of the health clubs there. She went there to work out every time she visited the office. Hummm? She never mentioned it to me that she worked out when visiting the office, I wonder why. I decided to visit the health club and find out a little more.

When I got there I knew something was up. It was a nude health club. I was asked if I was a member and I told them that my wife was and I was thinking of joining. I gave them Zoea's name and the manager smiled. He mentioned that she was a very lovely lady, but I could see a slight smirk on his face. I asked for a tour of the facilities and a beautiful young lady escorted me into a private dressing or undressing room if you prefer. I was told I could take the tour but I would have to remove my clothes since it would make the other members uncomfortable.

My escort was a young lady named Racine. She was probably barely out of her teens so I know I could probably get a lot of information out of her. I asked her why she kept on her clothes if I had to be naked?

She smiled and said, "I work here Mr. Burke, but if you like, I will strip also."

She removed her clothes and she had one beautiful lean body. I couldn't help get hard looking at her. She reached out and grabbed hold of my cock and said she could take care of that for a price. I told her I would look pretty stupid taking a tour looking like this. "How much for release of my tension?" I asked her.

"Twenty-five for a hand job, fifty for oral manipulation, and a hundred if you want to fuck me," she said.

The God's truth, I haven't been with another woman since I've been married to Zoea. I was torn between the love I had for her and just getting even by fucking this young thing.

"Racine, I'll give you five hundred if you sit on my lap and fuck me and answer a few questions about Zoea."

"We're not suppose to talk about other members, but since it's your wife I guess it's alright. But don't tell the boss I told you. I need the job, it's fun and it pays great," she answered."

I sat in a chair and she came up and straddled my lap. I watched as this young thing took hold of my hard cock, guided it into her waiting hole and slid down my pole, then just sat there and rocked.

"God, Mr. Burke, it feels so good, I could ride this all day," she said.

"Call me Eric. I think we're close enough friends for that now. Do you know Zoea very well?" I asked as she kept humping by cock.

"I've seen her for the last couple of years. She comes in, uses the facilities and has made a lot of friends."

"The friends - male or female?"

"Both. She is one hot woman. I probably shouldn't tell you this but she had me eat her out a few times. She has done it to me also. God, your cock feels so good."

"Yes, I know, she loves women as well as men." I lied, I had no idea Zoea was like that. "I saw the look on your boss's face out there. I bet he loved fucking her too."

'Oh yeah, he fucks her every chance he gets. God, your cock is throbbing inside me, you're getting hot talking about your wife fucking other men, aren't you?"

She was right; talking about Zoea and other men was getting me hard. "Do Jim Harley and Bob Fritz belong to this club?" I asked

"Yea, They're kind of ... how should I put it ... guys who just come to see if they can get free pussy. They won't use my services or any of the other girls. They look for members that are horny and try and get them to fuck. They always showed up when Zoea was here and she would pay for a private room and they would double team her. You know, take them both on at once."

I shot my load deep into Racine as she screamed out how good it felt. She was one happy young working girl.

"Eric, you are one of the nicer men that has ever come in here. You didn't treat me like some kind of slut, but more like a woman. Zoea is one lucky woman to have a man like you. Not every guy would share a woman as beautiful as her. Do you want to go in the shower together and clean up before the tour?

We got into a big shower together and washed each other off. I couldn't believe I was doing this. Having sex with someone other than Zoea. Racine got on her knees and sucked my cock to another climax. I told her I didn't need any more of the tour and that I would probably join my next time in town. Of course I had no intention of returning to Chicago.

I went to the Mercedes dealership and told them I wanted to sell my car. They were surprised until I told them I wouldn't need it anymore as I was moving overseas. They pretty much took me to the cleaners on the deal but I got at least half its worth. I got a taxi to take me to the airport. On the way I had him stop by a sports supply store and bought a ball cap and a baseball bat. He thought it was kind of weird but who cares what he thinks.

When I got to the airport I had the taxi driver check in my bags. I still had my Luger on me and didn't want to get caught in the terminal with it. At first the taxi driver refused but a hundred dollar tip convinced him otherwise. He handed me the luggage tickets and I took my ball bat and asked him to drop me off at the long term parking area. I got out of the taxi, gave him another C-note and told him he never saw me.

Now was the time for my plan to come together. The two guys Jim and Bob were from Illinois. Their plane was due to arrive within the next half hour. When I called for my reservation I asked when the return plane was due to arrive. I then looked in the phone book in Chicago and found the name Jim Harley and called it. His wife answered and I asked when Jim was due to arrive back from the Bahamas.

She said, "I don't give a damn if he ever comes back, the two timing son of a bitch! If you need insurance, you should go somewhere else. I'm married to him and I'm telling you how it is. As soon as he gets home, I'm hitting him with divorce papers. It should be this afternoon. I'm sorry if I offended you, sir, but what kind of husband takes a friend instead of his wife on a cruise? Now I find out he has a girlfriend here in town also. I ought to just shoot the bastard."

I told her thank you and quickly hung up. Maybe I should just let her deal with him, I thought. My problem now was which car was theirs? They mentioned that they parked at the far end of the long term parking area so they could get their exercise. I really think it was because it's cheaper. So, I went to the back of the lot with my baseball cap on, a baseball bat in hand and batting gloves on so I didn't leave fingerprints.

About a half hour later, I saw the two jokers coming with their suitcases walking toward the back of the lot near the place that I was. They were laughing and not paying any attention to their surroundings. As soon as Jim unlocked his car, I hit him across the kidneys with the bat. He screamed out as I hit him again across the back. I swung at his legs and caught him in the thighs. He went down as Bob came around the car at me. I swung and he tried to grasp the bat when it connected to his wrist. I heard something crack and it wasn't the bat. I hit him again on the side of the knee as he fell to the ground also.

I kept swinging the bat left and right at both of their bodies. They were screaming out in pain on every hit. They had their arms blocking their heads so I couldn't crush their skulls. Finally, I was exhausted from swinging the bat. They were both crying out in pain as I pulled out my Luger.

"Please don't shoot us; we'll give you all our money. Please don't shoot us."

They had no idea who I was. I cocked the gun and aimed it at Jim's head and held it there while he screamed out. I pulled the trigger as he let his bowels go. He pissed himself and you could smell the shit.

"Damn it, it misfired," I said.

I walked over to Bob where he was also crying in pain. "Please don't shoot. I'll give you everything I got. Please don't shoot me!" he said.

I cocked the gun again. "Piss yourself or I'll fire." Right then I could see the front of his pants getting wet. As they both laid there in stench and in pain I walked away. I threw the bat in the back of a pickup as I walked by, the hat in another. I threw the luger away also. It wasn't traceable since my father got it during the war. I finally threw the gloves in a trash bin as I entered the terminal and boarded my plane back to the Bahamas.

I arrived and took a taxi to my hotel; a really beautiful place. Too bad I didn't have Zoea to share it with. For the next couple of days I just thought about what I was going to do. I found myself drinking and thinking about Zoea. Every day I was getting more depressed. I had to do something or I wouldn't make it. I decided to call Brad.

"Eric, where are you? According to the receptionist you're in the Bahamas. What's going on, Eric? The lawyer came in and said you are giving half your business assets to Zoea. I talked to her today and she is out of it. After you left her on the cruise, she never came out of her room. She wouldn't even talk to me, only Amy. Amy ordered her in food so she would eat. Amy said all she did was cry. You need to talk to her, Eric. I'm afraid of what she might do."

"I can't see her, Brad. I just can't. Every time I see her in my dreams, she's fucking that guy. A big part of me is dead and if I don't find something to do with my time, the rest of me will probably follow."

"I don't get it. You can't live without Zoea, and she can't live without you, but here you both are a thousand miles apart," said Brad.

"Anyway, Brad, I'm thinking of staying here. I was wondering about opening an office here. There are plenty of clients. People here on vacation, plus all the businesses. What do you think?"

"Eric, you stopped by the Illinois office, didn't you?"

"Yes, I stopped in to make my reservations. Why?" I asked.

"It seems there were two men who got off a plane and were beaten within an inch of their lives. They had bad leg and back injuries. One had a broken arm. The people at our Illinois office sent us the newspaper copy," said Brad.

"Why are you interested in a mugging that took place at an airport in Illinois?"

"The two men were Jim and Bob. Our office people thought it was interesting since the two men just came back from a cruise in the Bahamas. According to the paper they have no idea who the attacker was other than he wore a ball cap and carried a bat. They said he also had a gun, possibly a Luger. Your dad gave you a Luger, didn't he, Eric?"

"Yes, I got rid of it some time ago. Glad to hear those two pricks got their just due. Did Zoea see the article?"

"Yes, and she thinks you were the attacker and is worried about you."

"Well, it wasn't me. By The way, tell Zoea that the people at the health club in Chicago said to say hi. What about the business deal? Want me to go for it?"

"All that's fine Eric, but what you really need is here. Her name is Zoea and she is in the other office right now."

"I can't fucking talk to her. I can't!" I found myself crying as I hung up the phone.

I went ahead and tried to do some business. I sold a few accounts, even though my heart wasn't in it. About a week later I got a call. It was Brad.

"Eric, Zoea is gone. She hasn't shown up for three days. Amy went over to see her and she gave Amy the power of attorney to sell the house and all the belongings. She told Amy that she couldn't live there without you and that she would contact her when she got to her destination. We got hold of the lawyer and she wouldn't sign the divorce decree. She ripped it up in front of him. I'm worried; she wouldn't even tell Amy where she was going. It's been three days and we haven't heard from her," Brad said.

I heard an extension phone being picked up. "Eric, I know you don't want to talk to Zoea but I want you to listen to me. You have to know the truth and Zoea was afraid you wouldn't believe her." Amy went on to tell me what Zoea said had actually happened that day. She said that when she went to the bathroom that day that Zoea was raped.

"Amy, your best friend Zoea has been lying to you. She's been fucking those two guys as well as a lot of others since we've been married. She's also been with a number of women," I said.

There was dead silence on the other side of the phone. Finally Brad spoke.

"You might as well know the truth since you know that much. Amy and Zoea have been together a number of times. One night I caught them together in our bed and then I had a choice to make. Either divorce Amy or join them, I joined them and fucked Zoea also. Eric, she really does love you. She loves sex as well. Please talk with her. Maybe the four of us can get together and we can share our feelings with one another. Amy always wanted to find out if you are as good as Zoea says."

They were still both on the extensions. "Amy, you are one beautiful woman. I have always liked you. You are Brad's wife and were my friend. You are also a liar. I'm looking for truth here and you start telling me a bunch of bullshit. I want nothing more to do with you. As for you, Brad, I want out of the business totally. If I ever see your fucking face again, I'll kill you. I suggest you talk with Zoea and tell her to stay the fuck out of my life. I can't stand a liar and a cheat. If she wants to fuck, she has you two to depend on."

I hung up the phone; there was a knock on the door. My dinner must have arrived. I sure wasn't in the mood to eat now.

Chapter 3

Zoea tells her side:

In high school and then college I was popular. I knew I was good looking, but I also knew that looks were skin deep. I tried hard to be more than just the pretty face. My grades were extremely good and I made the honor roll every year in high school and the Dean's list in college. I've been sexually active every since I was nineteen. I wasn't a slut and I didn't sleep with just anybody. However, I did have a number of sexual partners. After college I applied for a position as an executive secretary at an investment firm. I got the position and fell in love with one of the bosses. I swear it was love at first sight.

His name was Eric and we started dating about a month after I got the position. At first I was a little leery about dating the boss. I was afraid we would have sex and then I'd have to look for another job or constantly put out. It was a dilemma I didn't have to worry about. Eric is the kindest, nicest, most wonderful man I have ever known. I would die for him in a second if necessary.

On our fourth date I asked him up to my apartment and we didn't have sex. We made love. I have never felt this way with any other man, ever. He made every fiber of my being want him. He kissed every inch of my body. He even caressed my feet. He put me totally above himself. After the first time with him I never even considered another man. We went everywhere together. I just wanted to be with him. After dating for about a year, he asked me to marry him.

I asked him if he wanted to know anything about my past. I didn't want to keep any secrets from him. I remember him telling me that our past was exactly that, our past. He didn't care to hear anything about my past sexual experiences and he didn't want to tell me about his. What counted was from that day forward, till death us do part. It's what counted. I promised him that I would always be true to him.

I know he liked to show me off. I didn't mind as long as it made him happy. He said he didn't mind other men looking at me but they were not allowed to touch. We even went to nudist camps and he wasn't jealous because he knew I was his and only his.

We were wealthy which was nice but I was more interested in being with Eric. He bought me anything I ever wanted. I tried to dress as sexy for him as possible. He even helped pick out some of my clothes. I exercised regularly. I did it at home and when Eric watched me it made him hard and me wanting him. We had our own exercise equipment at home. My friend Amy would come over sometimes and we would exercise together. Life for Eric and I couldn't be better.

For our fifth wedding anniversary Eric got four tickets for a cruise to the Bahamas. I was so happy and then he told me that Brad and Amy were going with us. Those two are just like us, madly in love and a heck of a lot of fun. Eric and I are godparents to their two kids. A lot of time the kids go with us. We are all pretty close.

We were having a great time on the cruise even though it was only our first day. One of the things I liked best was when Eric and I were alone sitting on the deck looking across the ocean. We could see the small islands and Eric said he would someday love to move to a place like this with me and spend the rest of our years together. It was a dream that maybe someday we could accomplish.

We also went on the nude deck to sunbathe. Eric and Brad were both smiling when Amy and I came out. I touched the towel on Eric's lap and felt him getting a hard on underneath it. "Did I do that?" I smiled.

We had drinks and danced and met other people on the cruise. There were two guys on the cruise that I had met in a nude health club in Chicago. I never told Eric about the club because it was my own secret sex cove. Brad had told me about the health club a couple of years before. The first time I went there the manager showed me around and I don't know why I did it, but I let him fuck me. From that day on I would go there when I checked out the Chicago office and have sex with both men and women. It wasn't for love at all, just sex with different people. One month when I went there I came across Jim and Bob. They weren't interested in love; they just wanted to get their rocks off. It was all I wanted. I was worried when they saw me on the ship. I was afraid they would give away my secret and then Eric would divorce me. They told me my secret was safe with them.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,700 Followers