Zoea: My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,680 Followers

That night Eric and I made love. He ate me to two orgasms before he even put his cock in me. Damn, I loved that man. The next day Eric and Brad went snorkeling, and Amy and I went to the beach. It was so crowded that we could hardly find a place to put our blanket so we headed over to the nude beach. It was nothing new; we'd been to them many times, only with our husbands. We set up as far away from everyone as possible. We didn't care to get stared at without our husbands there.

After quite awhile we looked up and here came Jim and Bob, the two guys who were at our table the night before. I should mention that Amy was my best friend and she noticed I was a little nervous when I saw the two guys. I confessed to her about the club in Chicago. I knew she would keep my secret. You see, we have one of our own. She and I have had sex together for years. We love our husbands but there is something about being with another woman. One night while she was eating my pussy at her house, Brad caught us. She began to cry and asked his forgiveness.

I know Brad always wanted to have me but because of his friendship with Eric, he never tried. I offered my body to him if he would keep our secret. After that time I've had threesomes with Amy and Brad. God, I wanted Eric to be part of it since we were all good friends. I was afraid he wouldn't want to be part of it and I would lose him.

Amy and I went into the water and Jim and Bill followed us. As we were swimming the guys kind of came on to us a little. Amy told me she wasn't going to have sex with them. The only person to make love to her besides Brad was me. She did say she would let Eric have her but that day hasn't come yet.

Amy said she had to go to the bathroom. We told her to just go in the ocean; it wouldn't raise the water level that much. She laughed and said she had to do the other number. I told her we would wait for her to come back and to bring us some drinks.

I knew I had to have sex with these two guys. I really didn't want to but if I didn't I know they would tell Eric and my life would be over. We lay on the blanket. Bob started massaging my breasts while Jim spread my legs and started fucking me. It wasn't really all that good. I kept thinking what a horrible mistake I made to begin with and now was paying for it. I started pumping hard against his cock hoping he would come soon. It didn't feel bad but I wanted it over. Bob kept massaging my breasts. I kept pumping against Jim making him think he was great when in reality he couldn't hold a candle to my Eric. Finally, I felt him coming and was so glad the ordeal was over when I looked up and saw Eric.

I know I was crying then. What could I say? Then, both guys jumped up and started beating on Eric. I was yelling as they beat on him. It was over in a few seconds as Eric laid there in pain with Jim holding him down while Bob came over and took his turn with me, jabbing his cock in and out till he came. They laughed at us and strolled away. Brad and Amy came running to us but the damage was done. For the first time since I met Eric he told me to get the hell away from him and to leave him alone. Brad helped him up and helped carry him to the ship dispensary. Amy was with me as we gathered our stuff and headed back to the ship.

Eric wouldn't see me. I wanted to explain to him the truth but he wouldn't even talk to me. Amy, Brad and I went to dinner. I didn't eat anything. I just sat there and thought about what Eric was going through. I was afraid I was going to lose him. I felt I would die without him. During dinner the ship took off for the cruising of the trip. We would be on the water for at least two days before docking again, and five days before the end of the cruise. I went back to my room to see how Eric was doing. His things were gone. I rushed over to Amy and Brad's cabin to tell them. I wasn't sure what had happened. We contacted the Captain and he showed us a paper that Eric signed to leave the ship. I told him I wanted off also. He told me that would be impossible since we were not docked anymore. I went to my cabin and cried.

I went to the ship's doctor to get sleeping pills. I wanted to take a whole bottle. I was ready to end it all. I guess the doctor saw that I was distraught and gave me enough to help me sleep. I spend the rest of the cruise in my cabin. The only person I saw was Amy. She was truly a good friend. I spent hours crying on her shoulder. She told me to give it a little time and maybe things would work out.

When we got home I walked into a very lonely house. I did return to work to keep busy and to keep my mind off of Eric. After a few days I got a notice to come see our lawyer. He handed me a divorce decree that he and Eric had drawn up. In it Eric agreed to give me millions of dollars. I didn't want money - I wanted my Eric. I ripped up the divorce papers and decided I had to do something to get my Eric back. I called Amy and gave her power of attorney to sell all our belongings. I told her I was going to find Eric. She told me that Eric went back to the Bahamas but not to let Brad know I told her.

She waited three days before telling Brad that I was missing. Brad deserved it for not telling me where Eric was. It was a vicious circle. Brad did show me where the Illinois office said that there were two men severely beaten with a baseball bat. It was Jim and Bob; I just knew that it was my Eric who did the dirty deed. I was wondering if he did it for his revenge or for me.

I found out that he was in Illinois when a car dealership wanted to verify the buying of our Mercedes. I told him it was my husband who sold the vehicle. I told them we were moving to the Bahamas and that was where I was headed.

It took me two days to find out exactly where he went and I booked my flight. As I approached his room I was scared. I knocked on the door and heard him say, "Just a minute."

I heard him talking on the phone to Brad just before I knocked.

"I'm sure not in the mood to eat now," he said.

**************************

Conclusion:

I opened the door and pulled out my wallet to pay for my dinner. "How much do I owe you?" I asked as I opened the door.

I looked up and there stood Zoea. The woman I both loved and hated. She had big crocodile tears running down her cheeks. I was stunned, not sure what to do. In the last few days I learned so much about her and her sex life. I now had to deal with it.

She looked at me and said, "Eric, I love you and have lied to you. I need to tell you everything. There is so much I need to tell you. When I am finished you can either make love to me or ask me to leave. It will be totally your choice. Just give me a chance before ending our life together. I will abide by whatever decision you choose."

This could get interesting. She didn't know that I found out about the health club or about Amy and Brad. Let's see if I was going to get more lies or the truth. I invited her in and for the next two hours she told me everything. All about the Chicago health club. How she met Jim and Bob there and had sex with them. I couldn't believe she even told me about the women. She started crying and told me about Amy and then Brad. She even told me that they wanted to get together with us but that she didn't want that anymore.

She said she wanted out of that life but it got bigger and bigger and bigger. After having sex with Brad, she said she knew she was tied into that life, unless she told me about it and figured I would divorce her. She also told me it was Brad who told her about the health club. I didn't know that. I figured it was probably him that started the set up between Jim and Bob. Knowing Zoea wouldn't be able to get out of it without telling me.

"Eric, I do only love you. I can't make you believe me. All the others were sex that got out of hand. I want to start over if you give me a chance. Just me and you. We can have that life we talked about and live here together in the Bahamas. I can't live without you and don't know what else to do. Now it's up to you if you give me another chance or not."

There was a knock on the door. It was my dinner. I had ordered Chinese so I knew there would be plenty to share with Zoea. I asked her if she was hungry and she told me she hadn't eaten much since I left. She asked me about my decision and I told her I couldn't make a decision like that on an empty stomach.

I watched her while we ate. We didn't even talk during that period. God, she was beautiful. I still loved her but didn't know what I was going to do. I knew no matter what, that all ties with Amy and Brad would be broken and I would no longer be in business with them, but what about Zoea?

We finished eating and Zoea stood up.

"Eric, do you want me to undress and we can start over and make love, or do you want me to leave and never see me again?"

Now I had to decide: Would I be happier with Zoea in my life or better off to never see her again. I now had to make that choice.

Well, readers, If you were Eric, what would you do?

Here's my ending!

"Zoea, I loved you with every part of my being. It was always me and you and no-one else. I wanted us to be that way forever. Instead you cheated on me time and time again. I can't live with you. I could never trust you again. Please leave now before I harm you. I never want to see you again."

She started crying, as she walked over to the balcony that over looked the city. We were up high on the twenty third floor. She turned and looked at me with tears running down her face.

"Eric, I'm so sorry, I really do love you and can't live knowing I'll never see you again. I know I hurt you, but I can't take it back. Please forgive me," she said as she climbed up on the rail and jumped before I could get to her.

I looked down at her splattered body and cried.

*

Thank you for reading my story.

Please remember to vote.

Comments always welcome.

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,680 Followers