Zoeloves Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuing story of Zoë.
1.2k words
3.38
100.6k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Melody
Melody
26 Followers

\Zoëloves 2 © melody

(17/03/05)

Thank God the good doctor hadn't been around when she'd discovered what he'd been up to in her absence. She read what he'd left in her secret file, her face and neck flushed scarlet, then she'd cried.

"Oh no, he thinks I'm a proper slut, I'm not really, well….actually I am rather slutty but only for Joe, I could never do for another what I do for him, never.

But I like to play pretend, it doesn't hurt anybody really….Joe doesn't know I write stories, he'd be hurt if he found out, he'd recognize himself in my hero's, a little embellishment here and there perhaps, but for the most part the lovemaking style is undoubtedly his.

I just know he'd be angry if he knew I shared my feelings like this, he'd see it as an intrusion into his privacy."

But this? She knows that if she continues the story she could be headed into dangerous territory.

"I wonder if he would accept that this would never go any further, it could not cross over into real."

If he agreed she'd continue the story, if he thought differently then they would stop at where it was and both forget about the whole thing.

"I can't cheat on Joe in real, I won't".

He understood her reasons perfectly when he received her email. He too agreed that it was better left a virtual affair. Not that he wouldn't have enjoyed tasting her, but he respected Joe and her too much to interfere in their marriage.

He wrote back to her, telling her that he'd be more than happy to keep this arrangement strictly "on paper", they could use this format to express their carnal meanderings, as a creative release and agreed to exchange their offerings through emails.

Zoë's story so far….

Tess had been wanting to lose weight for ages, her friend Louise wanted to stop smoking.

Louise had suggested checking out the hypnotist who claimed that he could help both achieve success. They'd called the number from the ad in the paper and each had an appointment set up a few days apart.

Tess was scheduled first. She was really nervous on the day of the appointment, wondering if he'd be able to hypnotize her. She'd tried before, her uncle who was a psychologist had been "coerced" into hypnotizing her sister and herself at their request when they were teenagers. Her sister had gone under in seconds, but Zoë had not, she'd resisted going under and had thought perhaps she was immune to the forces of hypnotism.

She was shown into a well appointed office and introduced by the receptionist. The doctor was an older gentleman, he looked to be in his early sixties, he reminded her of a kind and gentle uncle or family friend. Zoë looked at him straight in the eyes to gauge his reaction to her.

She was comforted by what she saw, his eyes smiled as if he was happy to meet her. She felt at ease as she shook his hand but continued to search his eyes and face.

"What can we do for you today?" he queried with a smile.

"I wondered if you could hypnotize me to not like food as much. I'm obsessed with food, I just can't seem to control myself and it's making me fatter every passing year, I really need to do something before I put on any more weight."

The doctor explained to her that hypnotism could certainly work for her because she was so determined that she wanted to lose the weight.

He would make some suggestions in her sub conscience that would trigger certain reactions when she heard references to certain foods, it would simulate a feeling of satiety.

These words would be of all the things she liked to eat that were not good for her. Every time she'd hear or think of that word or see it in print, she would get a feeling of having just eaten a meal and of her appetite being completely satisfied.

Tess agreed wholeheartedly that this was exactly what she wanted, a way to help her subdue her out of control appetite.

The hypnotist had had no problem at all getting her to relax and bringing her under.

What he wrote;

She was such a sweet lady, very earnest in her wishes to better herself, he was sure her mindset was at the right place for it to be successful, she was finally ready and willing to make a concentrated effort to lose some weight.

But the good doctor didn't only make suggestions about food issues, he also sent her messages about words of a sexual nature. Certain words would create a desire to please in a certain fashion.

Whilst she was under, he had her disrobe and pose in a submissive manner, kneeling before him, head bowed, legs spread, hands clasped behind her back. He'd suggested she touch herself and only let go when he told her she could. She followed suggestions beautifully, he loved watching her pleasure herself, holding off because he wanted it so.

He had her take his cock in her mouth and continue touching herself. She sucked him as if her life depended on it, desperate to pleasure him and at the same time feeling her whole body tremble in anticipation for when he would allow her to come.

At last he let her go over the edge, at the same moment he sent his seed down her throat as she writhed in her own orgasm, gushing all over her hands, her juices coating the insides of her thighs, soaking the floor.

The good doctor was very pleased with his newest client, she would do very nicely indeed. He'd have her scheduled twice a week, that should keep her mind preoccupied with reaching her objective of slimming down and him quite nicely satisfied, enjoying her bountiful charms.

Now it was up to Zoë to continue.

She'd have to ponder for a few days before she even attempted, not sure what she wanted to take her Tess through.

She'd flirted with several scenarios; the idea of a threesome, two men and Tess, the hypnotist of course but also a colleague of his. She'd fantasized about sucking one man's cock while the other fucked her from behind.

Also of being watched, while one fucked her, the other one would watch her, the reactions, the sounds, he wouldn't touch, but he'd talk dirty to her, she would come, her eyes locked with his.

She wanted to be spanked, why she craved that so much was a mystery to her.

"In my daydreams, since I was a little girl, I remember pretending to be over someone's lap, being spanked."

It had always made her feel so naughty and at the same time it had made her feel so good.

She'd wondered about these cravings for something a little dangerous erotically, questioning the real reason for these wicked thoughts? Was she weird to desire the things she thought she did?

"Am I a bad person? Is this why I feel the need for punishment?

So many questions.

Is what I'm doing cheating on Joe?

Am I being unfaithful to Joe by having these thoughts and writing of them?"

To be continued?

Melody
Melody
26 Followers