Zoe's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open your mouth." I wasn't sure as to who said this because it was in such a low whisper. I did as I was told though and soon enough I had a plump nipple shoved into my mouth. I sucked and licked on it, biting in places as I heard that the girl liked this very much. She moaned and abruptly removed her tit from my mouth and promptly replaced it with the other. Her hands caressed my breasts as I sucked on her.

She second girl had placed herself in a position with her head down near my pussy. She played with my clit using her fingers and that made me suck on the girl's tit harder. I felt the wet goodness of a tongue licking up my juices and flicking at my sensitive clit. I let out a muffled moan and licked at the nipple in my mouth some more. Then, the girl who was on top of me, pulled out her nipple and got off the bed. The girl who was pleasing me with her tongue, stopped and also left the bed. I think they must have switched places because the breasts that were shoved in my face this time weren't as big as before. This of course also gave away their identity. Holly had slightly smaller breasts than Alexia, but it didn't matter much to me. I heard something like the snapping of buttons and wondered what Alexia was up to now.

"Get off of her. I want to have some fun." I heard her say to Holly. Holly left and Alexia crawled on top of my body. I felt something cold and hard against my stomach as she leaned over and kissed me. Her tongue opened my lips and entered my mouth. Our tongues played with one another before she stopped. That cold hard thing was roaming around my clit now. From the feel of it, I thought it was a dildo. Then Alexia reached down and stuck her index finger as far inside of me as she possibly could. She then removed it and placed two fingers inside of me. She pumped her fingers in and out, getting me as wet as possible. She then proceeded to stick the dildo inside of me. She reached down before it was completely in me and turned it on. It started vibrating and we moaned together. She pumped it into me brutally. She had it attached to her, and she was also getting off from it. This was, in my opinion, so much better and safer than real sex, with a real dick.

Alexia's body started quivering above me as she reached her climax. "Oh baby! Oh God, yes! Ohhh!" Her screams of pleasure aroused me even more. There was nothing I liked better than the sound of a woman approaching orgasm.

"Oh yeah, Alexia! Come for me baby! Oh yeah, baby!" My own orgasm was enveloping me in a wave of pure heavenly desire. My body was growing hotter with Alexia's every pump into me. It was unlike anything I had ever experienced before. I wanted so badly to look at this beautiful creature on top of me, but the blindfold disallowed me to do so.

Our moans overlapped each others and both our bodies shook uncontrollably as we came together. Alexia collapsed onto my breasts and panted for a few seconds, catching her breath. The vibrator was no longer inside of me but was still on, for I could feel the pulsation against my leg. She reached down and turned it off.

"Are you ready for some more?" Holly came to my side and flicked my left nipple with her tongue. Her other hand caressed my inner left thigh. Alexia had gotten up and was behind Holly now. Holly reached up and took the blindfold from my eyes. They were the two most ravishing women I had ever seen before. Both of them were on their knees, next to the bed. Alexia reached around and grabbed Holly's breasts. She began rolling her nipples between her fingers and Holly leaned her head back against Alexia's shoulder and let out a soft moan.

"Well, Zoe? Do you want some of this?" Alexia ran her right hand down Holly's stomach and massaged her mound, which was glistening with her own juices. Holly turned around and the two girls locked in a passionate kiss. Holly had her hands wrapped in Alexia's blond hair while Alexia ran her hands over Holly's back and young, firm ass. The sight of their breasts squished together while they made out in front of me turned me on more than I thought it would. I admit, I always got rather horny from watching two girls make out in movies, but this was even better.

"Please…" I started to speak, but I couldn't seem to find any words in my head, only images of Holly and Alexia.

Holly looked over at me. "What is it? Tell us what you want and you will receive." They had their arms around one another and glared at me with their sexy eyes burning with passion.

I squirmed on the bed, wishing someone were playing with me, bringing me to yet another climax. "I think she likes it when she watches us, Alex." Holly caressed Alexia's tits as she said this.

"I agree. Why don't we put on a little show for her?" The girls lay down on the carpet next to each other. They started touching each other and fondling one another. They giggled softly as they fingered each others clits. Holly sucked and licked Alexia's right tit. Her kisses trailed slowly down Alexia's stomach. Alexia moaned and held Holly's head in place as she began licking her clit.

I wanted so desperately to be fucked or at least have a free hand to finger myself with. Things looked to be heating up to the hottest of temperatures. Just as the two girls on the floor were about to get into a 69 position, we heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

12