Zoey, Come On!

Story Info
Zoey is horny, can daddy behave?
9.2k words
4.6
286.1k
133
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well that fucking sucked," Zoey cried. Her visor went sailing across the room and bounced off the curtain.

"Everybody has a bad day Zoey," I offered. "You're not out."

"Whatever," she cried. Her shoes flew from her feet and bounced onto the floor.

"You're in fifth place, that's far from out," I retorted. "It was a hard day and the wind didn't help."

"Urrrrrr," she growled as she flopped down on the bed to sulk some more.

"I killed the local tournament, I walked all over districts, I kicked butt at regionals, why can't I stomp states," she cried. Her hand went over her face.

"Tomorrow is another day Zoey," I offered.

"I know what it is," she cried. This ought to be good I thought.

"I'm horny," she teased.

I sighed. "What do you want me to do about that," I asked?

She sat up quickly. "You could fuck me," she smiled.

"Zoey, I thought we had an agreement," I said.

She climbed off the bed and stood. "You have an agreement, I don't," she cried. Her arms crossed her chest and she pulled the bottom of her shirt over her head. She dropped it to the floor. I took in the sight of her tits straining against her tight bra.

"Didn't what happened to us bother you any," I asked?

"Ummm, not really," she shrugged. Her bra released its hold on her tits. They bounced into view as she dropped her bra onto the floor. I watched them with intent as she smiled at me. My will was breaking as I watched them hang perfectly.

"We almost got caught and by your mom of all people," I reminded her.

She shrugged again. "Almost, but we didn't." "We should be more careful next time."

"Just water under the bridge," she said casually. She looked innocently at me.

Hardly I thought.

***

We were horny and stupid that day. She had just won the clubhouse tournament. We ate a cold lunch and celebrated at the clubhouse before heading home. We were still hot for each other as we got home. We entered the house and started kissing again. Before we knew it we were at the couch. We stripped down and started fucking. She was riding me with my cock buried to the hilt. We were lost in pleasure.

The dog saved us from a certain bust. He ran by half barking and half grunting as he headed for the kitchen. I almost didn't think twice about it but something clicked.

"Stop for a second Zoey," I ordered.

"I'm right there, just cum with me and we can fuck again in a little bit," she cried.

"No stop, I think the dog just ran by," I retorted.

"He did," she said starting to bounce again.

"Hi puppy," my wife said as she came into the kitchen annoyed at him for being in the way.

Zoey sank down and flattened out on my chest but didn't try to get off my cock.

"Zoey, get off," I rasped.

"I'm trying but it's hard when you tell me to stop," she teased. "I can't cum unless I'm moving."

"Not now," I scolded.

"Move dog," my wife cried. He left the kitchen and scampered back where he had come from.

Zoey rolled off of me as I rolled away. She sank into the crack between the couch cushions as deep as she could get. I rolled back on top of her as best I could and pulled the throw blanket over us to hide her and my nakedness. If my wife came into the living room we were dead. Both clothes were piled on the floor next to the couch.

"Can you help me," Jenny (my wife) asked? She looked out the opening into the living room and saw me. She started putting the groceries away.

"Where is Cotton," I asked? "He can help."

"He went to a friend's house for the night," she replied in an annoyed tone.

"On a school night," I asked?

"Are you going to help or not," she asked? Zoey giggled a little. I gave her a soft elbow.

"Just give me a minute," I replied. "My back is a little sore."

"Whatever," she barked. "You and that stupid fucking golf, if I had a dollar for every time you said you were going to quit I would have enough money to leave this place."

"Don't let me stop you ya crazy bitch," I snapped. Zoey gasped at that, then giggled a little again. I poked her with another elbow. "By the way," I said quickly. "Fucking golf just won your daughter 5000 dollars today."

She poked her head around the corner and leaned against the wall. Luckily the couch was angled so she could see my head and a little of my feet.

"What's she going to do with it," she asked? Her tone suggested she was interested in getting some of it.

"It's hers so I didn't ask," I replied. "You stay away from it, she earned that herself."

"Whatever," she replied. She walked back into the kitchen.

"Where is she now," Jenny asked?

"She went to a friend's house," I lied.

"Her car is still here," she replied.

"Her friend picked her up," I said. Zoey playfully squeezed my ass. She got another soft elbow but giggled for her trouble.

"It's ok for Zoey to go out but not Cotton," she snapped.

"I don't have time for the shit," I said.

"Whatever, me either," she cried. She slammed the door shut.

I rolled off the couch and onto my knees. Zoey sprang up and grabbed her clothes as I did mine. We both headed for our bedrooms.

"You stay in there for a while," I ordered.

She smirked. "Don't worry, I'm going to finish up," she teased. Her hand sunk into her pussy as she shut the door.

I sweated and breathed a sigh of relief as I closed my door. I broke it off with Zoey after that. I wanted to fuck her but was worried we would get caught. Zoey didn't understand and sometimes I didn't either. She teased and flirted and tried to break me. I was holding out, for now.

***

She dropped her shorts and panties at the same time. She smiled as she caught me looking at her smooth puss. "I'm going to take a shower want to join me," she asked?

I sighed. I wanted to but I was trying to hold out.

Zoey threw her hands up in disgust and looked at me.

"Mom works you to the bone, takes all your money, belittles you and treats you like a child," she started. "Do you like being moms' bitch," she snapped?

"What," I asked stunned?

"You're moms bitch," she said again.

"Zoey," I sighed. Her words stung but I didn't want a blowout fight.

"At least I give you some pussy," she continued. "When's the last time you could say that about mom," she asked?

"You think this is easy for me," I asked? "I'm 44 years old and I'm fucking my 18 year old daughter." "That's every man's dream, well, except the daughter part." "Just give me a break will you please."

She huffed and walked towards the bathroom. She swayed her hips with emphasis as she walked. She was dripping with sexual desire as she reached the tub. I peeked in as she bent at the hips and stuck her ass out extra hard to drive her point home. Her pussy peeked out from under it. She looked so tight and warm and inviting. I wanted her but that little voice won out.

"I'm going out for a few," I said. Maybe a drink will help with my swollen cock.

"Whatever dad," she replied. Dad was not a good thing to be called, she was pissed.

I put my hand on the door as she stood and waited for the water to get warm. I took one last long look at her as she tested the water. I pulled the door open.

"Oh shit," I cried startled. Her couch was right there about to knock.

"It's kind of late but we are going to get something to eat if you want to join us," he asked?

"Where," I asked?

"The pizza place across the street," he said.

"Zoey just got into the shower so it will be a few minutes," I said.

"That's ok, the other girls did too," he said. "We are meeting in the restaurant downstairs in a few minutes," he said.

I leaned back in as he walked away. "Zoey," I called.

"I heard," she said.

"Come get me at the bar," I said.

"Sure dad, whatever," she replied.

I started out the door but remembered that you can't buy drinks without money. I walked back in and headed towards the little desk in the corner. I started to pick up her trail of clothes she had left on the floor. I touched the crotch of her panties as I picked them up. They were wet and sticky. She was definitely horny. I set them on the bed as I got to my wallet. I smelt my fingers. Her scent was intoxicating. My cock swelled again. I almost decided the shower was a good idea. The little voice won again but he was losing his strength.

I pulled up a chair next to the coach who was sipping on something and looked a little guilty for doing so.

"Hard day," I stated. I ordered something stiff.

"The rain delay didn't help us out," he said.

I took a sip and let the whiskey burn its way down my throat. It was hitting the spot.

"The greens will be soft tomorrow," he said as he took a sip. "Tomorrow should be easier."

He didn't have to deal with horny Zoey the way I did. It wasn't going to get any easier from here. I finished my drink and ordered another. I offered him one but he declined.

I started sipping on it. Two of the girls arrived and made their way over to the coach. He parted from me and joined them.

"I'm waiting for Zoey," I said as he looked my way. He nodded and started off as a third came through the restaurant. I finished my drink and thought about everything that was going on. I ordered another as Zoey came down.

"You ready dad," she asked softly? The bitterness I expected wasn't there, but I was still 'dad'.

"You go on ahead," I said. "I think I'm going to call it a night." "It's been a long day."

"Ok," she said. She started off across the room. I watched her ass sway as she walked in her hip hugging jeans. Her ass looked so inviting. She turned back and looked just as she reached the door. She smiled a soft smile. She knew what I was staring at.

I plunked down a 50 on the bar as I finished my last drink. I headed for the room to sleep. It had been a long day. We started at 5 and drove 3 hours or so to get here. We sent most of the day in a rain delay but managed to get done just before sundown. Tomorrow was going to be just as long. Everyone was starting at 8 on different holes to try and beat the weather.

I opened the door and stripped down to my boxers. I climbed into bed and fell asleep within seconds. I was taken into a weird dream.

I was sitting on the couch at home with Zoey when she was a baby. She was resting on my chest as I talked softly to her as I had done when she was little. Suddenly her head popped up and she asked why I was pushing her away. Her face had so much hurt on it. I tried to answer but I couldn't speak. I struggled to speak but nothing would happen. It was exhausting.

Suddenly Zoey was gone but my wife was there. She was a big blob with little t-rex arms and she was trying to get something. She scowled at me and shouted. "Why are you doing this to her?" "She has tried for years to make you happy and all you do is push her away." "I hope you're happy." I tried to speak but the words wouldn't form again. I struggled until I awoke. I was sweating as my eyes popped open. I slung the covers off my body and let the cold room cool my skin.

"What the fuck was that," I asked? I rarely had dreams so I was shaken by it. Maybe I was being stupid and pushing her away. I have a good thing going with her I thought. Just be very careful and give it another chance. I wasn't fully convinced yet. We needed rules.

The door clicked and opened softly. Zoey entered and walked to the bathroom. I checked my watch. 11:17, she had stayed out quite late for her. I pulled the covers back on and closed my eyes. She came from bathroom and silently walked towards my bed.

"Daddy, I know you're still awake," she said.

"Yeah, I am baby," I replied. I was daddy again, she wanted something.

"You waiting on me," she asked?

"No, I woke up and rolled over," I said.

"Can I sleep with you daddy," she asked softly? "I just want to be held."

I folded back the covers and patted the bed. I couldn't see anything but her silhouette but I knew she had a big smile on her face. She climbed into bed and turned her back to me. I pulled her to me and sighed as I felt her soft and sensual skin hit my chest. I knew that she was naked from the waist up. I wrapped my arms around her front and held her.

"Daddy, I'm sorry for what I said earlier," she whispered.

"Sometimes the truth needs to be said," I replied.

"Do you still love me," she asked?

I leaned in and nuzzled her neck just a little. Her coconut moisturizing cream filled my nose. It always made me horny. My dick started to grow.

"Of course I do baby girl," I replied.

"Are we going to be ok," she asked? Her undertone was 'are we ever going to have sex again' but she was being careful not to say that.

My cock was at full mast now and touched her ass. I flexed it a little and it drove into her crack a little further.

"Let's not worry about that tonight," I said. "We can talk about it tomorrow." She knew what my answer was.

"K," she said cheerfully. She pushed herself back into me as I pulled her tighter. She ran her hands over my arms as we spooned and drifted off. It felt good to hold her.

I was almost asleep when I heard Zoey calling me. "Daddy," she said softly.

"What," I asked?

"Can you caddy for me tomorrow," she asked? "I feel better when you are helping me and not a spectator."

"You got a caddy, am I aloud to do that," I asked?

"I will just tell coach I would feel better with you then the JV player," she said. "He wants us to feel comfortable out there."

"Sure I will," I said.

"Night," she said.

My wild night of dreaming was far from over. I found myself on the floor looking up at a vagina. There were legs and they were covered in jeans. The crotch was missing so the vagina was visible. I couldn't see past the waist so I didn't know whose it was. I tried to call to the person but my voice once again didn't work.

A bunch of random images flashed by but I couldn't make out the details as they moved to fast. I found myself strapped to a chair and the legs and vagina were right in front of me now. I called to it and I had a voice this time. There was no response as I saw a shimmer of light that told me there was a glass wall between us. I couldn't make out the details of the vagina but it looked very familiar.

I looked down and my pockets were inside out with money flying from them. I looked ahead and saw nothing but green grass and a barn. Suddenly a key fell from my pocket and landed in the grass. I made my toes grab it and they were able to turn and unlock the shackles.

Once free I started falling. I flapped my arms like a bird by some instinctive measure and started to gain altitude. I held them out wide and glided down to the barn door. I looked down and my pants were gone and my cock poked out. It wasn't my cock though, it was 3 feet long but it was attached to me. I looked into the peep hole on the barn door and saw the vagina again. It was bent over and waiting for penetration.

My cock appeared behind it so I pushed forward and plunged into it. I almost felt the pleasure for real as I sawed in and out of the pussy. I pulled away from the peep hole for a second before I looked back in. The legs were now pretzeled up but I was still penetrating the vagina. A body and face appeared as I felt myself start to cum. I humped hard and woke myself up.

I was softly humping Zoey as we were still spooned together. My cock was trapped between her legs and rode along her cunt. I was still inside my boxers but they were wet either from her or myself. It felt like I was fucking her. I started cumming for real. I continued softly pulling her hips as I came hard, almost as hard as I had when I was her video.

I relaxed for a second but knew I couldn't stay. I slipped my cock from between her legs as my hot seed ran down to my hip and got everything sticky. I carefully pulled my hand from under her side and slipped from bed. As far as I could tell she was sleeping. Her breathing was slow, deep and steady. I walked across the floor slowly on shaky legs. I entered the bathroom and clicked the shower light on. I pulled my boxers from my legs and spent 10 minutes cleaning and resting on the counter.

I was almost afraid of going back to sleep for fear I would have another fucked up dream. Plus my cock wouldn't go down. It was a wild dream that left me horny. Guess my little voice just got his ass handed to him. I was horny and I had a hot 18 year old in my bed.

I softly slipped from the bathroom and felt my way back through the darkness. I climbed into my side of the bed and spooned back up with Zoey. My cock had a one track mind as it nestled up against her pussy. She was so warm and wet it almost slipped in. I slipped my arm back under her and pulled her gently to me. Her breathing changed just a little.

I rested and listened to her breathe in the darkness. I tried to sleep but it eluded me. My cock throbbed at her entrance and begged me to let it slide in. I couldn't fight it any more. I placed my hand on her hip and pulled her pussy onto my cock. I slipped in easily.

I didn't bury it or pull hard. I softly slid in and out. I was so turned on and she was so wet it only took a minute before I felt my nuts start to load the cannon. My pace never changed as I felt the first shot fire. I softly pumped until I was spent.

I sighed and felt content. Why had I not listened to my cock three weeks ago? I felt her hand slide as she rolled her head to me. Her hand rested on my hip and pulled me gently into her cunt a little farther.

"Welcome back daddy," she breathed. I pulled her hard to me and hugged her desperately.

"Sorry baby girl," I said. "It's good to be back."

"Hummmmm," she growled. I could feel her smiling. Her skin was alive with excitement as we started to fall back asleep.

The sun made a single bright line through a small gap in the curtain. It was only 4 inches wide but it crossed directly over my eyes. Zoey and I had parted sometime during the night as I now faced the window. I squinted my eyes as I opened them. Shit that can't be good my mind said. Sun meant it was after 6:30. I checked my watch. 7:02, fuck we had slept late.

"Zoey," I cried. I shook her. She popped up and knew what was going on instantly. She flipped the covers back and headed straight for the bathroom. The shower turned on as I climbed from bed. She shrieked as she climbed into the cold shower.

I ran around the room naked and started setting her things at the door. I got her golf clubs and visor ready. I rummaged through my golf bag and pulled my rain poncho out and stuffed it into hers. I took my towel from my bag and put it with the poncho. I would take any remaining towels from the hotel after we showered and use them too. It called for rain but not until later on in the day. Weather guessers were always wrong.

I heard the shower turn off. She came from the bathroom and headed for her travel case. I passed her and got into the shower as she got ready. I washed quickly and got out. I dried and went to get dressed. She sat on the bed cross legged and ate a breakfast bar. I started to dress.

"Hope you are going to eat more than that," I said.

She smiled her smile.

"Not until later," I said quickly. I knew what she was thinking. Besides we need to set some ground rules.

"Sure daddy," she agreed.

"Ready," I asked? I tucked my shirt in as she turned the TV off.

She led the way out the door and down to the truck. I followed her and watched her ass sway. She chose a lycra type white skirt. It wasn't skin tight but it hugged her ass before it loosened at her legs. She had easy movement in it. Her top was a red lycra tank top with some white to go with her school colors. She looked good to say the least. I was glad I wasn't golfing today. I was just there to tote her clubs around.

We got to the truck at 7:22. We made a quick stop at a fast food place. She got a fruit smoothie and oatmeal. Good carbs I thought. We pulled into the parking lot at 7:33 and made the range at 7:40.