Zoey, Come On!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached down and took her shirt tail in my hands and pulled it over her head. She moved her arms up without protest and let it slide free.

"Gawd, if I knew winning would make you this horny I would play in everything," she teased.

"It's not the winning Zoey," I retorted softly. "It's the no panties under that skirt." Her smile lit the room up as my hand slid up her thigh and touched her excited lips.

"Why do you think I did it," she said softly? "I know what gets you going."

"You certainly did today," I said. I pressed my finger hard against her clit. She trembled as I circled it.

"I'm never wearing panties again," she moaned. My free hand unsnapped the bra. She pulled it from her chest and dropped it to the floor. I kissed her neck again as she pushed into my lips.

"You're making me so wet," she cooed.

"I can feel," I replied. My finger still circled her clit as my other found a hard nipple.

"God yes," she cried. Her hand pulled the back of my head into her neck as I kissed her still. Her fingers tangled in my hair as mine pushed into her wet little pussy. She softly humped my hand as I rolled a nipple in my fingers.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum," she moaned. She twisted free and turned to face me.

Our lips crushed into each other as we started kissing. My hands softly pulled her face into mine. She worked my belt open and dropped my pants. I stepped from them and pulled my shirt off. She ran her hands through my chest hair and growled.

"I love this," she moaned. "I want this to last forever."

I guided her gently towards the bed. I lowered her down onto the mattress and joined her as we kept kissing. I cupped her tit softly as our tongues tangled. I moved off and went straight down to her throat. I kissed her there softly and continued down hitting her collar bone. Her soft flesh was so inviting. She moaned softly and tucked her leg under me. I was between them now as I worked down towards her nipple.

I softly took one into my mouth and rolled my tongue across it. She arched her back and pressed herself into it.

"God you feel good," she cried. I left her nipple wet and puffed as I went to the other side. I repeated and got the same response from her again.

"My nipples are sensitive," she teased.

I softly left that one and kissed a trail down her belly towards the skirt. I reached the skirt and sat back to remove it. She lifted her ass and it slid off and found the floor. I took her leg and kissed behind her knee. She cupped her tits in her hands and rolled her own nipples as she gasped.

"Oh daddy," she moaned.

I worked my way down her leg towards my prize. I cupped her ass with one hand and rested the other on her hip. I kissed the valley of her mound to tease her more. She arched herself off the bed anticipating my mouth on her. I wouldn't give in just yet.

I kissed over the top of her mound and breathed her scent. It almost caved me but I wanted more teasing. I continued around her lips, licking them softly and blowing gently. She twisted and moved to try and get my tongue to deliver.

I worked my way up and kissed her hips. They protruded out from her soft skin. I looked up at her as she stilled rolled her nipples. Her eyes were closed with desire and complete trust. She looked the most seductive I had ever seen her.

I left her hip and came back down over her mound. I backed away softly and looked at her. She was hungry for me. Her lips were swollen and leaked softly as she waited. I softly licked her lips and spread them with my tongue.

"Oh gawd," she moaned.

Her taste was just as perfect as I had remembered. I licked deep into her hole as she arched again. I sucked her clit into my mouth and rolled it gently with my tongue.

"Fuck yes," she cried. "Lick my clit."

I looked up at her. She smiled back at me as she moaned softly. I released her clit and went back down to her hole. I tongued it softly. Her taste kept me coming back for more. She found my hair with her hand and guided me back up to her clit.

I flattened my tongue out over it and moved my head up and down on it. She pressed her hand hard into my head letting me know I was doing the right thing.

"Fuck, that's good," she moaned. "Right there, lick my clit and make me cum."

I pushed off a little and swirled my tongue over the protruding bud.

"Fuck daddy, that's even better," she cried. I went up and down quickly. I teased her clit and gushing hole as she cried with pleasure.

"Daddy, I'm cumming," she cried. "Fuck, make me cum." "Oh that feels good."

She flooded my tongue with her juices. It ran down her ass and soaked into the sheets. I continued lapping at her cunt, tasting her cum until she pulled my head away. I kissed her mound and worked my way back up to her. She kissed me and bit my lip gently. She pulled it softly as her hands felt my boxers. She loosened them and got them down to my thighs before they were out of reach.

I pulled them off and tossed them off the bed. She pulled a leg up towards her chest and spread the other one wide. I softly slipped my cock past her wet opening. I slowly penetrated all the way until I bumped her end. I held deeply and kissed her with avidity. She whimpered softly into my mouth as I retracted slowly feeling her tight walls grip my dick but allowing it to slide smoothly. She was on fire with desire. Her body soft and pussy so liquid as I pushed back inside again.

"Oh god," she moaned. "Daddy, you feel so good tonight."

I found her end again as I softly kissed her mouth. She opened and yielded to my tongue. I softly cupped her tit as I retracted again. Her breath was ragged as she heaved into my kissing. I continued to push soft and slow into her. There was no wild fucking tonight. Tonight was slow and sensual.

"Gawd, I can feel every curve of your cock daddy," she growled. "I didn't know sex could be this nice."

She bent her knees and rested her feet on the bed. I straightened out my body and dipped into her cunt a little deeper. I was pressing the end of her tunnel with each thrust. We slapped together softly now but I still was slow and deliberate. I moved to kissing her neck under her ear. She arched her back and thrust her body into mine.

"God, I'm going to cum," she sighed. "Keep fucking me just like this," she begged. I didn't plan on changing a thing.

She was perfect and tonight was perfect, I didn't want to ruin it by going hard. I continued slowly and felt myself start to tingle.

"Yes, right there daddy," she moaned. "Oh god, I'm going to cum." "Yes, nice and slow, fuck." She wrapped her legs tightly around my hips and pulled my deep into her. I felt my cock press hard against her cervix. Her pussy squeezed my cock as she started to cum. My own orgasm took hold. My balls fired white up the cannon and into her cumming cunt. We washed each other with cum as I pulled back then pushed in and held deep again. We gasped and kissed as we rode out the waves of pleasure together.

Spent, I settled down on top of her. I remained inside of her as we still kissed softly.

My cock started to soften and her contracting cunt started pushing it out. I retracted and laid beside her.

"God, I've never done it like that before," she sighed.

"Then you have never made love Zoey," I said.

"I love you daddy," she said.