Zoey Gets Her Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilamisakh
lilamisakh
224 Followers

"Let...me...go daddy! You don't want me! You...h...hate me just...as...you hate Irene!" She trashed in his embrace.

"Z...please...I love you! I don't hate you, not like that!"

"You...hate me! You hate me!" she continued crying and struggling to free her waist from her daddy's arms. Her bikini top came lose and fell to her floor from the strain of their body thrashing. As her daddy struggled to subdue her movement; his hand unintentionally clasped on her left tit. Zoey's body was shocked from the intense pleasure and she steeled herself in her father's embrace. Then, to her surprise, the hand started kneading and massaging her tit. He used his thumb and a finger to pinch her nipple. Meanwhile, his right hand moved lower from her waist and went lower into her bikini rubbing her shaven mound. Zoey relished the feeling of her father's hands on her tit and her mound. At last, her daddy was touching her the way she had always dreamt and wished that he would. She felt her father's hand pulled on the material of her bikini, and he grabbed the material and untied the knot. At last, she was finally gloriously naked for her daddy's eyes.

Zoey was not struggling anymore. Both were breathing hard and that was the only sound that could be heard in the living room. Her daddy slowly massaged and squeezed both her tit and her pussy simultaneously. She sucked her breath with the intense pleasure brought by her father. He kneaded her tit and tweaked her nipple; while his other hand inserted one finger into his daughter's vulva. She shuddered in his embrace, moaning and squeezing her thighs to exert more pleasure created in her pussy.

"Oh...Z...do you want...this?" He moved the finger in her dripping pussy.

"Oh yes...daddy...more than anything." She whimpered.

He dragged her to the sofa and sat with her on his lap, with her back to him. They were facing a huge mirror and in the mirror, Zoey could see how her dad's large hand was squeezing and stroking her tit while his finger fondled and caressed her pussy. She noticed how with each stroke made her father in her pussy, her body would shudder and tremble with the pleasure it brought. She too noticed how her long legs spread themselves to accommodate her daddy's hand; opening her pussy even more. Her father inserted another of his long lean finger into her wet pussy. She buckled and shuddered on his lap. His cock was engorged with the movement of her hip in front of him.

He gently moved forward from the sofa so that they were now on their hands and knees. Her hands were on a rug while her daddy's hands were still on her ample tit and in her wet pussy. Zoey could feel her daddy's cock between her thighs from behind. He then withdrew his fingers from her pussy and put it on her waist. He too leisurely moved the hand on her tit to her waist. Zoey moaned when she felt the head of his cock at the opening of her soaked pussy. She held her breath. He bit by bit inserted his penis. She whimpered with every inch of her daddy's thick cock being inserted into her dripping pussy. Slowly and deliberately, her daddy inserted his inflamed cock. He was relishing the reflection on the mirror looking at how his sexy young daughter took pleasure in his fucking. Finally, her hot soaking canal was fully gorged with her daddy's thick throbbing cock.

Zoey gyrated her hip first and she could hear her daddy groaned from behind her. She moved again and he too moved his cock in her tight wet pussy. He used one hand to grasp and squeeze her tit while moving his cock in her sheath. Zoey felt every movement and pleasure created by her daddy's incessant ramming and thrusting of his cock into her. In the mirror, she saw how her daddy's handsome face contorted with the every thrusts and how he groaned when their body slammed into each other. Her tits too shuddered and quavered with every lunge of her daddy's cock in her.

"Daddy!" she moaned.

"Oh...daddy!" she whimpered even louder.

The wall of her vagina quivered violently and her daddy knew that his long legged sex goddess of a daughter was about to cum. He intensified his thrusts while using one hand to massage her clit making her trembled even more fiercely. She cum and screamed for her daddy. Her father continued ramming his cock into her dripping pussy and relished with her climax. He too cum inside her moments later and filled her pussy with his warm seed. His semen and her juices oozed from her pussy. It slowly trickled down her inner thigh.

* * *

"Hi Edward? What've you been doing?" He could hear Marisa's voice from his speakerphone.

"Me? N...nothing. J...just...just,"

"Why do you sound as if you're out of breath?"

"Oh! I'm...on...my...my...treadmill...working...out."

"Oh! Since you're kind of tide up, I'll call you later? Love you!" She said.

"Sure...bye." And she hung up.

"Ah...Z...ah...that's...nice...yes," his deep voice reverberated in the room.

He was on his back on the rug, still at the living room with his hot daughter between his legs sucking, lapping and nipping his thick pulsating cock. Her long fingers were wrapped around her daddy's cock and she was stroking it. He groaned and moaned with her ministration. She licked the head of his cock and she could taste his pre-cum. She then removed her fingers from it, ran her tongue from the head of his cock to the base, and continued doing it. She then brought her big tits together and trapped her daddy's throbbing cock between her boobs. His cock quivered as it was sandwiched between Zoey's tits. She squeezed her tits together and that generated much pleasure for her daddy. The head of her daddy's cock was protruding between her tits and she sucked hard on it and licked it. Her beloved father thrashed with pleasure. She removed her tits. She then sucked the cock again and again, with her hands jerking it even more. He cum in his daughter's lovely mouth. She tried to swallow his creamy cum but some dripped from her mouth and some was squirted to her chin and cheek. She still held her daddy's cock even when it was flaccid. She licked all his juices from his cock trying to clean it.

"Z...that...was...amazing!"

"Where...did...you learn...all that?"

"Secret dad. I won't tell you."

"Oh come Z! Tell me! Did you watch porn?" her father's eyes turned mischievous.

"Nope!" She raised herself and dashed up the stairs trying to get into her room giggling.

Her father caught up with her just when she was about to open her room. She shrieked when he carried her on his shoulder as he walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. He put his daughter on the immense kitchen counter and rummaged the cabinets and refrigerator to find things that he needed.

"Are you hungry Z? I know I am." He said standing between his daughter's long lean legs.

He took an ice cube and put it on her nipple and it puckered. Zoey sucked her breath. He then lowered the ice and slowly moved it to her abdomen and drew strange invisible drawing on her stomach. She writhed on the counter holding her father's shoulders. Then, she suddenly groaned and pulled his head to her generous tits squeezing as he placed the ice cube on her mound and at the opening of her pussy. The ice cube was instantaneously drenched with his daughter's juices. After a few moments, he removed the ice and his handsome lighted up with his grin.

After that, he scooped up vanilla ice cream and lathered it on her stomach. He held her waist and started licking. The cold ice cream was making her senses reeled, but the feeling of her father's tongue on her abdomen and moving towards her navel was her undone. She shuddered and shivered with rapture while her pussy was soaking with the juices that had been flowing. Her daddy was using his tongue to lap and lick the ice cream, and he was so close to her mound but he refused to go lower and satisfy her need.

"Daddy...please." She begged.

Her father was not done with his mission. He then lathered her inner thighs with honey until he reached just inches from the lips of her drenched pussy. He licked and lapped the honey on either side of her quivering thighs. He crept up higher and higher until his face was touching her pussy but still he did not do anything to Zoey's pussy. Her pussy was quivering with lust and her juices seeped from her canal. He continued to nip and lap her inner thighs making his daughter crazy with lust. He had to strain her thighs from wrapping his head with her legs as she thrashed on the counter in abandonment.

"Daddy...please...fuck me...oh...please...daddy! Please!" She begged.

She used her arms to pull her father into her embrace but he used his strength to overcome her. He held her arms with one hand behind her back and he carried on with his endeavor. He licked lightly on her shaven pussy and his tongue could feel the bristling of newly grown pubic hair. His daughter moved her hip with lust. He then nipped and sucked both of her pussy lips one at a time incessantly. She buckled into his mouth and his face was covered with her juices, yet he still did not do anything to her vulva.

"Ah...daddy...ah...please." She pleaded.

He let her arms go, raised her right leg onto his shoulder, and rammed his cock into her tight warm silky sheath. She was sopping wet with her juices from the ordeal that her father had put her through. She was shuddering violently with the pleasure and lust that was roused by her father. She wanted all of him, all of his cock and all that he could ram inside her pussy. Her arms were tightly holding her father's warm sweaty body and her nails dug deep into his skin. He hissed with the pain but kept on thrusting, shoving and ramming his thick warm cock into his daughter's pussy. Zoey too relentlessly moved her hip welcoming her father's never-ending onslaught into her soaking depth. She could hear both of them were grunting and moaning with the mounting pleasure of their fuck. Her father's body was coming down on her lower and lower; with the intensity of their coupling. He was now bent forward ramming his cock while his daughter's right knee now nearly touching her right shoulder. They cum simultaneously in each other's embrace. His semen and their juices trickled down their bodies to the kitchen counter.

After sometime, Zoey felt her father slowly took out his limp cock from her sore pussy. He carried her effortlessly to the bathroom and put her in the bathtub. He washed her slowly and methodically making sure that she was squeaky clean. He then joined her in the tub and laid himself between her thighs with his head on her tits and his back to her. She played with his hair and his chest. He felt happy and sated as her long legs wrapped his body from behind and her pussy nudging his lower back and her hands rubbing and massaging his chest.

Zoey brought her lips to shower her father with kisses on his neck, throat and his chest. She kissed his mouth and her father opened his mouth and devoured his daughter's sweet mouth.

"Daddy? Can we do it again? With me on top?"

"Anything for you Z. Anything." Her daddy answered.

Her father was lying on the immense bed and his engorged cock was pulsating with lust for his young daughter. She lowered her hips and felt the head of her daddy's cock in her wet warm sheath. Her pussy quivered and her juices continued to smother her father's cock. She lowered herself even further down and savored the quivering of her pussy each time her dripping canal welcomed in more of her daddy's thick warm cock. Her father moaned and whimpered her name when her pussy at last was filled with her daddy's cock.

Zoey felt her pussy was stretched to the limit in this new position. Her boyfriend had never let her be on top of him, but not her father. Her daddy held her thighs and he started moving his hip. The wall of her vagina contracted with the movement made by his cock. He moved again and she too began moving her hip. Her father buckled on the again and again so that he could fill her with her cock. She in the meantime moved with accordance with her daddy's movements. Her tits quaked with every thrust and gyration of her hip and her daddy clasped her tits and rubbed them.

Her daddy's other hand too was also moving to where their bodies connected. He used his fingers to massage the upper part of her stretched pussy. He rubbed hard on her inflamed clitoris and that her thrashed wildly on her father's warm sweaty body. He raised his hip and ram his cock into her soaked pussy again and again; while his daughter slammed her body down his body to fill her wet canal with her daddy's engorged cock. Both were moaning with the apprehension of the looming culmination of their lust. He rubbed her clit even harder and felt the wall of her vagina convulsed around his cock. They cum simultaneously and he filled his young daughter's pussy with hot creamy semen. Filling her soaking pussy with his seeds. She fell on his chest breathing hard with the aftermath of their sexual orgy.

"Daddy...that...was...wonderful." Zoey said through ragged breath.

"No...you are wonderful Z!"

"But Z...what am I going to do with Marisa?" Her father suddenly asked.

"You still remember her after you fucked me daddy? How could you! But...she's nice though."

"She is. But, we can't do this to her."

"That's true."

Silence.

"Daddy? What's going to happen to us?"

"What do you want Z? What do you want to happen? You know I will always love you."

"I want you to fuck me forever daddy. Forever." Zoey whispered.

lilamisakh
lilamisakh
224 Followers
12