Zoie's Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZoieDoulos
ZoieDoulos
66 Followers

"Oh, yes, Jared!"

"Good... Why don't We continue then..."

He opened the door and we followed Him through it eager for whatever He had in mind! The bags were deposited on the sofa and jade and I immediately disrobed. It felt good... really good... to be free of my clothes.

"Kneel up girls, hands at your sides, and I'll be right back."

We knelt and waited with our pulsing cunts growing more and more needy by the second. Jared returned with jade's collar and I dropped my eyes to the floor as He buckled it in place. Then He pulled out a length of rope that was protruding from His pocket and bound her wrists together in front of her. He helped her to her feet and tied a large knot in the end of the length that was left hanging and took her to the bathroom door. He lifted her hands over her head and put the knot over the door and closed it to secure her in place with her back pressed against it.

Jared returned to me with His pants bulging and it reminded me how much He enjoyed the bondage.

"How do you feel, little zoiegirl?" He asked as He removed His shirt and kicked off His shoes.

"I'm... I'm needy again Jared." I replied as looked at jade suspended by a rope and a door.

"Good. Remove your egg."

I spread my legs apart, squatted a little and bore down to push the pulsing invader from my weeping cunt into my hand. Jared took it from me after removing His pants and turned it off. Then He dug the remote from His pocket before tossing the pants on the sofa and pointed it at jade to adjust the speed of the twin.

"Let's turn our sweet jade down a bit... We don't want her to cum too soon do We?"

It was a rhetorical question but from the look on her face I knew He was right. I could swear tying her up and leaving her to wait did more to amp up her lust than that fierce little egg had done all night long!

"Has jade told you her little secret? Did you know that she has discovered something unforeseen in herself since you decided to put down your pen and join Us?" He looked at jade then and asked; "Shall I tell her for you, My love?" jade dropped her eyes and started to pant a little harder. "It seems My sweet treasure enjoys being forced to watch. Yes... she enjoys being made to wait helplessly for her turn. You see, We discussed at length the pros and cons of this arrangement before We invited you into Our bed. I was concerned that she might grow jealous... or start to believe My love for her would be tainted. On the contrary, she not only has no jealousy in this, but she actually likes to watch Me with you. So... she's been a good girl tonight and I'm going to reward her for that. But first, I want you to know that I am proud of you. I'm going to reward you as well for being so obedient and strong tonight. You managed to hold on until you received permission to orgasm, but there was more wasn't there?"

My mind flashed instantly to the dressing room.

"I've been aware, even though you are eager to learn and explore this lifestyle that you were holding something back. I've even thought you might change your mind. However, something inside you broke free tonight. You let go of something, and in doing that, you were able to grab on to what you want with both hands. For that, I am very proud of you... very pleased. I think We are ready to move past your trial period. From this moment on, should you agree, I am considering you Mine for full training. I know enough now to understand your hard limits, or believe I do, so from now on you will not be given an option of choice. If there is something you have neglected, or have been too embarrassed or shy to tell Me you should voice it now because this is the last time I will allow you to deny Me anything. Do you understand?"

"I think so..." I wasn't sure where He was going with this but I was pretty sure He had a grasp on my hard lines and I was definitely sure that I was in this for keeps.

"zoiegirl, I mean to make you My submissive. Meaning, no more options for denial of anything that would please Me. You will either do as I command or you will be punished for willful disobedience. Your trial run is complete. Are We in agreement?"

And there it was. No more whining. No more uncertainties. This was it. I either wanted to train as a submissive with all that entailed... or I didn't. It took all of two seconds for me to consider this. I put my forehead to the floor and turned my palms up on each side of my head.

"How may I serve You, Jared?" I heard jade sigh and knew she was relieved by my answer.

"That's my girl! Kneel up!"

I rose up on my knees and laced my fingers behind my head. Jared smiled at me. Then He stripped off His underwear and my heart pounded in my chest at the sight of His beautiful cock. He walked to the sofa and picked up the small bag He'd been holding earlier.

"Put your hands at your sides, zoiegirl."

I lowered my hands and dropped my eyes, waiting for whatever instrument of pain He would produce from the bag.

"I was going to wait until tomorrow but after what I saw in the dressing room tonight... well... Happy Valentine's Day, My zoiegirl!" I looked up at that surprised by the fact that I'd lost track of the days and calculated in my head that it was indeed February 13th. But that didn't touch how shocked I was by my Valentine. Jared was placing a leather collar around my neck. It was stiff with newness and shiny new and it was mine. I was Jared's submissive. I couldn't believe it... tears welled in my eyes and I was stunned to silence. I looked at jade tied to the bathroom door and saw her wink at me. I thought my heart would explode with love and any trace of a wall around it was blown into dust!

Jared stepped back after testing the fit by slipping His fingers between the leather and my skin.

"Well... I hadn't expected to have to punish you so soon. Will you not thank your Sir for such a nice collar?"

"Thank You! Oh Jared! Thank you! I'm so proud of it! It's wonderful!"

"You may thank Me with body tonight sweet zoiegirl! Lay on your back and turn so My jade can see. I want her to see your face while I use you." Jade moaned and squeezed her legs tight, hugging the pulsing orb inside her.

"Be careful, jade. You will earn yourself a cropping should you cum without permission!"

jade closed her eyes and took deep breaths while Jared positioned Himself to feast on the cunt that belonged to Him. He dipped His head but raised it as I held my breath in anticipation.

"Permission is granted to cum when you have need." Then He looked at jade, who started panting again and chuckled before turning back and closing His mouth on my engorged clit.

One pull of His mouth on my throbbing bud and I exploded! I spread my legs wide for my Sir and arched into His mouth like a bliss hungry whore and Jared lapped and licked at me more savagely with each orgasm! I bucked and moaned and begged Him for more more more! It wasn't all about my needs though because my Sir likes to inflict pain and for the first time since all of this started, I wasn't afraid. In fact, I relished being the object of His desires. When He gripped my clit with His teeth I moaned loudly and rolled my head to the side to watch jade. Locking eyes with her gave me strength for more and Jared gave it in spades! jade rolled her hips forward in time with mine and moaned loudly Jared's teeth tore a cry of exquisite pain/pleasure from me.

After having had His fill of feeding, Jared slapped my outer thigh and told me to get on all fours and while I changed positions He got up and went to jade. Grabbing her by the hair He kissed her hard then held still while she licked my juices from His face.

"Are you My hungry little slut, baby?"

"Yes, Master!"

"Are you enjoying this? Do you like being over here all alone while I use Our little zoiegirl?"

jade dropped her eyes and moaned again and the thought of her being excited by watching Jared and I together made my cunt throb! she really did get turned on by being bound and separated from the action. I didn't think I would enjoy it as much that way but I was sure I'd get to try it and I would welcome whatever was given to me. Jared went to the room but returned quickly with His crop and whip and I arched my back and wiggled my ass back and forth to welcome Him.

"Ahhh, zoiegirl! You have definitely flowered tonight! I'm going to fuck that sweet pussy and I intend to whip you while I do. Not because you are being punished, but because I want to.

Jared dropped the crop and got down on His knees to join me on the floor. I moaned when I felt His hard cock brush against my ass and wiggled again for Him. Jared slapped me once soundly with His palm and I yelped with surprise.

"Hold still My horny little sub. Your Sir is enjoying the view!"

My Sir... My Sir! I love that!

Sir slid the head of His cock along my well eaten slit then let the back of it slide up the length to rest between the cheeks of my ass. He repeated this motion several times while He trailed the thongs of the whip lightly over my back, eliciting a shiver down my spine.

"Do you want My cock, zoiegirl?"

"Oh yes, Jared! Yes I do!"

"And do you want my whip, zoiegirl?"

"I... I want Your whip if it pleases my Sir."

"Oh... it pleases Me girl. It definitely pleases Me! "

"Master?"

Jared paused and turned to look at jade.

"Does my jade need to speak?"

"Yes, please, JaredMaster?"

"What is It, My treasure? I was just about to fuck Our little zoie for you."

"Yes JaredMaster! i... may I cum Sir?"

"Absolutely not. It isn't your turn yet My sweet slave."

"Yes, Master..."

jade whimpered and wiggled and squeezed her thighs together tightly as she watched Jared rub His cock up and down my hungry folds.

"My sweet jade may just fail at her task for the first time in quite a while, zoie. I bet her little cunt is dripping with need. The sound of the whip on your back may just send her over the edge. Especially while she is seeing this!"

He emphasized the last word by stuffing His cock inside me all at once! I cried out loudly at the fierce violation of my sensitive hole but it only took a moment for my walls to relax and then contract again to grip Him tightly.

"Oh, Jared! Oh yes!" I could not recall ever making more noise than loud breathing and an occasional soft moan during sex and now I was suddenly very vocal. "Oh, Jared! It feels so good!"

I came on the third stroke and Jared laid the whip across my back so He could reach underneath me and grab a nipple with each hand. He pulled them hard through my climax and I squealed in pain while I ground my ass against Him seeking more pleasure! Happy Valentine's Day to me!

Jared started to fuck me in earnest, then. Slamming into me and nearly knocking me off my hands and knees with each pound of His flesh in my flesh. I groaned and matched His rhythm, pushing back to meet every thrust of His long hard cock. I never felt Him lift the whip from my back until it landed again on my flesh .

I can't say if it was agony or ecstasy I felt in those next few moments when He unleashed the Dom inside but I can say I will do it again and again to feel the way I felt when He reduced me to my most primal self. I was a vessel. No part of me remained that was refined or civilized and I felt no shame in it. In that moment I would have given Him anything, been anything He wanted me to be, done anything to please Him just to hold on to the absolute euphoria that culminated in my cunt. Animalistic comes to mind but I can't really settle it there because... we are taught that animals don't fuck for pleasure.

This was all pleasure.

Jared left me in a puddle of my own juices, only vaguely aware of my surroundings. The smoldering heat in my brutalized cunt rivaled the fire in the flesh of my back and I embraced them both. I had given... He had taken... I had taken... He had given.

I opened my eyes to see Him jerk the egg out by the wire before He lifted jades hips without releasing her from the door and impaled her on His long steel rod. She was cumming the moment His cock split her folds but she wrapped her legs around His waist and He pulled her away from the door, stretching her back so that He could bite her tits while He plowed into her juicy hole. jade wailed when He bit down hard on her left nipple and I realized that I had come to know the difference in her cries, as I thought to myself that one hurt! But, jade too, was beyond the place where pain mattered because through her tears she begged Him not to stop... to take everything... and leave nothing inside them untouched.

Jared tore His mouth from her bruised tits long enough to look at her face. He spoke to her in mostly non-discernable grunts as He continued to fuck her mercilessly, but I did hear His appreciation of her newly discovered desires... how His nasty little voyeur was beautiful in her helplessly humiliated state... and how she belonged to Him and everything she needed would be provided. When He was ready Jared pushed jade's back against the door and pounded her against it so hard I thought they might go crashing to the floor, door and all! Jared threw His head back and roared with His release as jade cried His name over and over with her answering explosion. The wet slapping sounds where Jared hammered their bodies together made my mouth water and I dared to hope for the tender cleaning and suckling that almost always followed the fucking. Bodies spent and souls sated, left the tender loving that came in a tangle of arms and legs.

Jared put jade's feet on the floor as His softening cock eased out of her body. He braced Himself against the doorframe with one arm and cradled her by the waist with the other while they steadied their breathing and her legs stopped trembling. He kissed her sweetly and told her how much He loved her while she thanked Him and whispered I love You too.

When she could stand He released her wrists leaving the rope hanging over the door then He turned to me.

"Let's go to bed, zoiegirl."

I rose and followed them. Jared went ahead of us into the room but when she reached the doorway jade turned and wrapped me in her arms. she kissed me passionately, running her hands over my body just as she had done with Jared, if not a bit more insistently. her tongue probed my mouth seeking out and wrestling my own until her hands rested on each side of my face. When she finished the kiss with a nibble of my bottom lip, I was breathless. she pressed her forehead to mine, sighed, and whispered...

"Thank you, Zoie."

"Thank you, jade."

I helped jade lick clean our Master/Sir and then she and I cleaned and suckled each other. I was licking my Sir's cum from her sweet cunt when I remembered questioning my sexuality when all of this started because I found myself desiring her. Labels are a confusing thing and I find the one's concerning sexuality the hardest to understand. Did my desire for jade make me a lesbian? Did the fact that I desired them both make bisexual? I thought, not. My desire for these two beautiful people simply made me... human. They were my friends and now they were also my lovers.

We lay together spooning. Me in the front, jade in the middle drawing hearts on my back with her finger and kissing each one, and Jared behind us... His long arm was over both of us and cradling my right tit in His palm. He breathed deeply, as in sleep, while jade and I fought it... trying to hang on to this wonderful day. Just as I was giving in to slumber I heard jade whisper.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Zoie.

"Happy Valentine's Day..." I whispered back sleepily. I thought of something more and added in my mind... "I love you."

Then again, maybe it wasn't in my mind, because there was a unison reply...

"We love you, too."

I thought he was sleeping... my mind said as exhaustion took me smiling into dream world.

ZoieDoulos
ZoieDoulos
66 Followers
12