Zorg – Fuck Your Way to Freedom!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers

Gravity returned onto Riley's body. Her long blonde hair with dirt strain settled on her shoulders first. It was smooth, thick, and moist from hair product. Her exhausted shaking knees could finally relax as the skirt rested on her lap on its own. When the back thrusters slowed the descent, her boobs and cheeks dipped much lower than she wanted. She struggled to keep her head up. Her feet got over firmly planted into her black high heels. Her carry-on snapped the luggage hatch open, which she had not properly logged. It made a lot startling bang.

With gravity back, her clothes had settled slightly uncomfortable. Riley's head turned into every direction to ascertain that she was alone with any windows to the cockpit or welcome committee staring into the pod. She reached her hand under her skirt. She pulled the panties in place. She reached under her shirt to push the side boob fully into the wireframe of her bra.

The door swung open not one moment too soon. She unclipped her seat belt and got up. She felt like a sharp business woman out of a commercial, because she was space flying like big shots. Her black high heels made their click clack sound on the floor, as she pulled the carry on behind her. Her gait was directed and she placed one foot in front of the next in a thin line. She made it half way to the elevator, when it sunk in that nobody was here to welcome her. The top floor had glass windows all around. She saw the crater opening behind her and the endless yellow born desert stretching out into the distance. The research station was the only settlement on Titan.

The elevator call button light turned off. The door opened. An unglamorous elevator opened. The floor was a cheap thin worn carpet. The walls were supposed to look like wood panels. Yet, the wood printed stickers were peeling at the edges. And, the wood prints were pixilated, if one looked closely. Underneath was the wood printed stickers were the steel frame of the express elevator. There were only two buttons: top and bottom. Riley was tossed an inch into the air as the elevator speed down. A strong downward force had Riley struggling to stay on her feet, when the elevator stopped. She made little side steps with her black high heels to recover her balance.

"Who are you?" said a little five foot stomper of a young woman, while questioningly looking at Riley. The girl's hair went to the middle of her back. It was blonde, straw like, and thin. Her dress was a simple white lab coat with her shins showing naked beneath. It suggested that she was wearing a skirt. Her feet were clad with thick red flat shoes.

"I am Riley, a new lab assistant. Nice to meet you."

"I am Deedee. Did you bring any make up?"

Deedee had a bright red lip stick on her lips. The eye shadow was clearly blue. The eyes were lined with mascara. She clearly liked to show her makeup. She looked expectantly.

"Darn, if I had thought a little more, I'd have realized how nice it would be to bring something from off world. Oh, I only have a frugal allowance to cover my one year contract."

Riley tried to apologize with her face. Deedee rolled her eyes and walked off. Deedee's pony tail waved good bye. Riley looked for the building exit. The window in the door was deeply blue tinted to protect from the bright sun and the unsightly look of the yellow brown dirt. She flipped her oversized black glasses on her nose and stepped bravely forward to claim the new world.

The little suburban building of her parents with the tiny lawn up front stood on the quiet street without any traffic. Obviously, the place was surprisingly empty and devoid of personnel. Subtly, the place appeared eerie due to the lack of common sounds from birds chirping and squirrels chasing across branches. Of course, no life forms were imported, except for a few highly screened plant species. People tended to go bunkers without plants in the desolation of space.

The simple standard issue entrance door was open. A little wind chime above the door charmed the place. A simple living room with a couch, coffee table, and TV made the living room. All was standard issue material. The square pattern on the couch was supposed to make things lively. Yet, it was evident that the designer felt lifeless about following the sterile orders for making a universally pleasing conservative couch. Her parents were out. Being the scientists they were, they probably forgot in the passion of an experiment. Or, a multi-day experiment kept them sleeping in the lab.

Riley plopped down on the couch. She needed to relax from the whole experience in the quiet and peace of privacy. She looked around the room at the standard issue paintings of great artists. People never buy stereotypical great art. They buy art pieces that have something special about them, not simply the stereotype of being great. All hotels and other corporate designed rooms are full of them.

A dog walked out of the kitchen towards Riley. The dog was about two feet high at the front shoulders. The coat was extremely smooth, short hair. Two brown blotches and a small brown spot stood out on the white fur. The brown was almost orange. The thing happily jogged towards Riley with a goofy face. The body was rather skinny, yet strong.

Riley recognized that this was not a dog. It was a vacuum cleaner. Her mother had told her about the bio science experiment. They had built a vacuum cleaner that looked and moved like a dog. The dog like vacuum would move around the house all day and lap up dirt with its tongue. The friendly pet appearance was supposed to woo consumers to avoid the plastic vacuums.

It was an experiment in bio-engineering. They had taken some dog DNA and computed vacuum cleaner DNA. The result was a fully functioning vacuum on the inside and the appearance of a dog on the outside. This dog vacuum was the only prototype that had ever been built. Her mother had taken the prototype home after the research team had moved on to the next experiment. She called it 'Zorg.'

The psychology of the dog had been altered to be friendly to everyone. They simply flipped the DNA genes to do the right thing. Still as people were frightened of a hunter dog, they had also re-engineered the genes for the teeth. The teeth and jaw were soft rubber like. If the dog would byte one, it would feel like two inner tubes of a bicycle pressing on each other.

The problem to deal with dog hair and a dirty Zorg had been solved by her father. Every night, the Zorg would go into an area of the room that was free of furniture. It would jettison all the hair off its body. The hair would float in a cloud around Zorg. Under the right lighting conditions, the hair fibers would sparkle like fairy dust. Then, the powerful vacuum suction would turn on and zorg would suck all the hair out of the air. In about five minutes a new coat would re-grow.

Riley leaned forward to lie on her belly. She looked into the deep black loving eyes of Zorg. Zorg looked very cute with his flabby orange-brown ears hanging down like a flab. She lifted one of his paws to shake them for a hello. Zorg reacted with joy, just as a real dog would. Riley was amazed how endearing a bio machine could be. They had modeled Zorg after a Braque Saint-Germain, a pointing English-French hunting dog. She reached her neck to see under the belly of Zorg. The research team had left the DNA strands from the Braque Saint Germain intact. Zorg had a penis. A narrow, red, blood vessel covered, and uneven penis. The penis was as uneven as a sausage that had been grilled at a barbecue to become as gnarly as it possibly could. She snickered and looked Zorg knowingly back into the eyes.

One of the most genius inventions that went into the design of Zorg was the energy source. There was no hidden cable to plug into wall. There was no battery to exchange in a hidden panel. No, Zorg was entirely propelled by the dirt and rubbish that he ate. The scientists were free to change the inside of Zorg however they pleased, without changing the outer Braque Stain Germain appearance. They removed intestines, lungs, and organs from the DNA. Instead, they built a direct conversion miniature reactor inside the cavity of his body. As Einstein proofed, matter can be converted into energy and vice versa. The direct conversion reactor would convert the dirt and dust particles into energy. The energy would power its movement and body warmth.

The invention was ingenious, because with matter converted to energy, there were no waste materials to dispose. It was the cleanest vacuum cleaner that one could possibly invent. However, a large problem was that the process created way, way too much energy. To avoid the energy from overcoming the poor Zorg and melting down itself and the next mile of land around it, Zorg had to regularly discharge the excess energy. Her father had thought integrating the discharge with taking a walk would be perfect science integrated into normal course of action.

It turns out the energy discharge was so large that Zorg needed very vigorous activity. Practical matters required the perfectly integrated walk to be turned into Zorg jumping high into the air. A fully charged Zorg would have to spend an hour or so jumping to the edge of outer space. The massive force required to accelerate itself to such a speed that would reach the edge of outer space was phenomenal.

So, Riley stood up and walked Zorg to the door. She sat down on the stoop crossing her legs with chastity. She petted the sweet Zorg on the hat. Then, Zorg started vibrating. He took a couple cautious steps back with a stiff high tail. He barked a warning. The next moment, he made a loud bang as he broke through the barrier of sound. The windows shook. A soft breeze caressed Riley. Zorg was completely gone.

Riley's memories of the day mulled over in her head. Her hands played with the grass next to her. After five minutes, she had forgotten about Zorg, when he returned from high up. His eyes were a bit red and he was panting. He turned over and happily rolled on his back showing his belly to invite Riley to rub him vigorously. The smooth fur felled deliciously. The warm body gave her company in comfort.

That evening sleep came quickly over Riley. Zorg cuddled up to her naked body in bed. He smelled surprisingly well for a vacuum cleaner, who had cleaned the bathroom only moments earlier. The morning brought tension on Riley. It would be her first day. Zorg was running around the bathroom and in between her legs as she readied herself. Apparently, they had not removed the annoying habit of a dog making a nuisance of itself. She pushed the dog out of her way with her bare foot, while she was brushing her teeth and dripping tooth paste over the counter. Zorg only happily jumped on the bathroom counter to lick up her tooth paste drops. She finally locked him in the shower stall.

Half hour later, she stood prim and ready in the office of her new boss. She was wearing knee high black boots. They evidently came from a discount store catering to teenagers. The long socks lurked out a bit above the rim of the boots. She wore a smooth black business skirt and a tucked-in white blouse. Her hair was pulled tightly back. The frizz was slathered with gel to smoothly stick to her head. She wore perhaps a bit too much pink on her cheeks showing that she was an inexperienced teenager fresh out of school. She formally bent her knees to greet her new boss.

Her new boss was sitting behind a desk in a large stuffy chair. The boss was middle aged. His head was an ocean of thick curly hair. He wore an old, rumpled, white dress shirt. The cuffs of the shirt were rolled up into a tangle. He moved dog eared paper stacks around his desk. He had a nice pot belly. Boxes of things laid in a random pattern on the floor. He looked at Riley through his very plain glasses.

"Who are you? Where did you come from? I have no record of you."

"My name is Riley Hope. I am the new lab assistant."

"Well, now you are here. We may as well use you for something. My name is Mr. Peter."

"(continued) Let me tell you one thing about your contract. You may get bored on this research station and may even get homesick. Whenever that happens, remind yourself that the Umbrella Corporation demands reimbursement for the air travel in full. If you left early that would violate the contract. That would trigger the clause. With no-college nobody like you making minimum wage, it would take you a million years to pay for the space flight."

"(continued) Now, don't look so scared. Go down the hallway and find Rachel. She will assign you some work."

Riley left her boss' office. She was flustered about the place she found herself in. She slowly walked down the hallway. Grey linoleum floor guided her. The white doors in the white hallway were all closed without any signs on them. There was only a photo of a young twenty some year old gorgeous man with a coat hanging on the wall. Rachel was the tall black haired woman in a white coat and jeans beneath writing on a clip board. Rachel moved her body fluidly like a trained dancer. It was amazing to watch her shift the middle of her torso a bit, see her shoulder roll fluidly back.

"Hey, I am Riley. Mr. Peter said that you had work for me."

"They keep pulling 'em out of the head like bunnies. From under which rock did you crawl out?"

"I am from Chicago. Where are you from?"

"Nice try. So, you want some lab work. The work is pretty simple. We do the actual experiments. The scientists are way too scared and valuable to risk being close to their biological experiments. The job has three steps. One, inject new viral DNA into a Petri dish. Two, put the thing into a microscope for the scientists to remotely observe. Three, kill and clean anything after the experiment is done. Do you know, why we do these experiments on this remote moon?"

"No."

"I thought not. You look pretty clueless. On Earth, years ago, on a remote Scottish island, a research lab made the break through. They engineered a virus that would reset the DNA of its host. It is kind of like magic. You take a mouse. You replace the DNA in all cells with pigeon DNA. The thing turns into a pigeon. The problem was that one of those viruses got airborne. All personnel turned into a hybrid of an elephant and a lion. Luckily, they had a bit of dandelion DNA in them. So, they grew roots. Them stuck in place made it easier to shoot them, when the army was sent in to wipe the island clean."

"Huh-uh."

"As you are new, you are at the bottom of the picking order. You get to do the high risk lab work. You will have to wear one of those spiffy full body suits with a breather mask. A little tip for you, wear that suit as naked as possible. It gets darn hot in that unventilated plastic. Here is a sheet with instructions."

"Uh, I was curious, who is that guy in the photo in the hallway?"

"Oh, that is Rubin. He is the head scientist. Well, he used to be. He disappeared one day. Nobody knows, what happened. Maybe, he had a lab accident. Maybe, he ran into the Titan desert and died. Maybe, he freaked out and crawled into a box. He was so cute. He had a swimmer body, really ripped. Too hot to handle, I tell you."

"Huh-uh, so where is the bio hazard suit?"

"Come with me."

Rachel led Riley back into the hallway and entered an unmarked door. Behind it was a changing room. Large, beige tiles covered the floor, ceiling, and walls. It made it easier to clean the whole room by spraying chemicals for a bio mop up. A plastic bench with long slats was in the center. One wall had tall lockers for personal clothing. The other wall had milky clear full body plastic suits with yellow breathing masks.

Opposite to the entrance was a glass sliding door and floor to ceiling windows. Behind the glass was the lab room. There were large blocky microscopes. As they were remotely viewed, they did not have the typical long sight extending out of it. They were simple large gray boxes with a black slot, which accepted Petri dishes. Microscope after microscope stood on a heavy work bench to support the weight of those hefty machines. In the background a counter with sinks and large piles of Petri dishes. Distributed on other tables were cartons of sterile one-use syringes.

Rachel left the room. Her long black room was flowing through the air as she strutted out. Riley was by herself. She took a moment to gather herself. She read through the instruction sheet. It had large colorful drawings with smiling people, like the emergency manual for planes. People really thought that lab assistants were stupid. Who could blame them, when any smart person would refuse the high risk.

There was a white camera peering down at the room. Every room in the building had a security camera. Locker rooms were apparently famous rooms for employees to hide material and carry it out. Who was looking down at her? Riley decided to gracefully deal with all the ordeals that a large corporation placed upon her. She zipped her skirt open and let it drop down to her black boots. She was wearing black panties today. White comic letters wrote across her butt: "Byte Me." She stepped out of her skirt.

She folded her blouse and placed it on top of her skirt in a locker. Solely wearing her black panties and bra, she put the foot across her knee to zip down the boots. The socks lusciously covered her calves. She rolled them down. Her juicy feet sounded wet on the cold tiles. She pulled on of those full body suits from the hook. She stepped into a leg. She pulled the sleeves on. She adjusted the mask. She looked at herself in the mirror. She looked like the hazmat team straight out of a zombie movie. The milky plastic obscured the details of her body. Yet, the black of her underwear clearly showed that she was in her underwear.

The plastic suit was very puffy. The breathing was hard, because the air filter was so fine. She made her way to the glass door and hit the large button to slide the door open. The door locked behind her and a green light above the door turned on. She found a brown box on the floor with that day's date. It contained the live culture in the Petri dish. She placed it on an empty work desk. She also found the box with experimental viruses.

She unloaded the first Petri dish. She picked a syringe. She drew the virus fluid with the syringe out of the bottle. She pierced the rubber membrane on the Petri dish with the needle. She injected the virus fluid onto the generic tissue. She carried the Petri dish over to a microscope and injected it. After twenty repetitions, all microscopes were loaded.

As she had been very carefully, she was so focused that only now, she realized that the sweet was running down her spine. The full body suit kept all the moisture in. The suit slowly saturated with her perspiration. The plastic got sticky in places and clung to her skin. It was rather uncomfortable and in a way sexy to be so sweaty. While her busy hands scrubbed used Petri dishes in the sink, her idle mind imagined herself with that hot missing lad Rubin inside the same suit. In her mind, they were passionately making out in an ocean of their sweat. In reality, the sweat started pooling at her naked feet, because it kept running down.

A knock on the glass door snapped Riley out of her thoughts. The tall black-haired Rachel was waving her to come out. Deedee, the short girl with the long blond hair, stood behind. There was a third girl. They could have all been about the same age, fresh out of high school. The third girl had bright red hair that was cut to part in the middle of her scalp and frame her head. She wore a loose low hanging top that showed a tattoo of Japanese characters above her boob. She wore tight fitting pants that showed the figure of her body.

Riley waddled out of the room, as if she were walking through a swampy jungle. Her sweat water was flowing around her feet. She took the mask down. She was glad to breathe air easily again. Rachel introduced the red haired girl as Ines. They were all lab assistants. Ines pointed out that Riley was shy, because she was wearing clearly evident black underwear. The girls giggled. Riley flushed red in the face.

cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers