Zorro's Pleasure Ch. 03

Story Info
Zorro reveals himself to Elena.
1.6k words
4.6
18.9k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zorro Revealed

Elena entered her room saying good night as she entered. It was dark in her room as she was about to light a candle as she shut the door. From behind the door, she felt the sudden strong grip upon her wrist. Whirled around and Elena was facing Zorro. He had a hand across her mouth saying, "You know who I am don't say a word."

He removed his leather-covered hand from her lips and replaced it with his lips upon hers. Elena immediately felt the electrifying sensations ripple throughout her body as he kissed her passionately. Less afraid of their encounters than before Elena looked forward to them. She felt her arms embrace him feeling his muscular body against hers. His arms caressed her clothed body pulling her in closer and gliding his tongue in between her warm desirable lips.

Zorro slipped his ungloved hands from behind her and placed them on clothed breasts. He could feel her firm, tender, erect nipples, and breasts as he pushed the blouse away from her body. His shirt was open and Zorro pulled Elena closer to him.

She could feel the warm electrifying sensuous of his hairy chest against her firm breasts. He felt so warm against her bare body it made her want him even more as she kissed him back passionately. She felt warm and safe in his arms as he slid her skirt down her waist and firm thighs. She wore nothing underneath as the garment fell to the floor. Suddenly she felt his warm firm shaft sliding across her now wet furry mound. How he had gotten his pants off without her knowing was still the mystery of Zorro. She felt his hands slid down her body to her warm, round, silky smooth buttocks squeezing them firmly in his hands as he pulled her closer to him.

Zorro's hands came around front and cupped her firm breasts in his hands as he leaned down and placed his lips on her taut nipples running his wet warm tongue across them, and teasing the tips of erect nipples with his tongue. She felt like she was almost going to pass out from the heat between them. He nibbled on each breast as she held his head close to each one. Feeling the erotic sensations ripple through her body. She could feel the wetness between her legs as his stiff manhood slipped between her steamy, wet lips. He was teasing her, and she really wanted him to plunge into her dank wetness and take her. She knew if she tried, he would pull back as she knew he was a man who liked to tease, please, and take his time with erotic pleasures. She enjoyed these erotic sensations.

Suddenly Zorro picked her up and laid her on the bed. He eased himself up on top of her kissing her again on the lips. Elena wrapped her legs around him trying to pull him into her. Zorro teased her opening with his engorged, swollen, dripping wet cock head. The head was incredible sweltering hot. He rose up looking down at her wantonness, and smiled a white toothy grin saying, "Not now My hot little Chile Pepper. Be patient."

She lay back as Zorro eased himself down her warm soft-skinned body nibbling everywhere while occasionally teasing her hard nipples with his tongue. They felt like they would burst with each teasing motion of his tongue across them. His tongue teased her belly button, and sent a tickling sensation through her body. He went further down her body and she could feel him blowing on her hot, furry, wet mound. She gripped the sheets as the pleasure intensified. She wanted to push his head down to where she had been shown erotic pleasures derived. She remembered many knights since his last visit how she had pleased her self the way he had shown here.

The first of many electrifying shocks rippled through her body as she felt his tongue slid between the folds of her wet pussy. She turned head to stifle a cry of pure madden erotic desire gripping the sheets even tighter. Her mind played all kinds of visions of what Zorro was doing to her. His mouth wrapped around her wet clitoris teasing it with his tongue drawing it further into his mouth gently sucking on its firmness. She felt her insides quiver, and spasm with pure dripping wet pleasure. It was not until she felt one of his fingers slip into wet canal pressing up gently massaging her insides while he massaged her white pearl with his tongue that she really felt the full force of her orgasm flood through her lustful body. One orgasm after another flooded through her maddening, convulsing body. It was all she could do to keep from screaming at the top of her voice as she gripped the sheets.

Zorro's hands held her place as sucked and nibbled on firm erect pleasure pearl as his finger slid in an out of her massage her insides to further heights of desirable bliss. He could hear her heavy breathing as she filled her lungs deeply gasping for air. Finally he sensed she had, had enough, and eased himself up to her holding her shaking body in his arms till she regained her maddening senses.

Elena heaved with passionate desire feeling things inside she had not felt before. Emotions running rampant in her as tried to catch her breath. She felt his arms engulf her and hold her safely in his arms as she returned to him.

She smiled up at his masked face still catching her breath, saying, "I need you to make love to me. I want you so much inside of me as a part of me."

Zorro laid back and pulled her on top him saying, "It is your turn to take me as I have taken you." Zorro gripped her hips and eased her back so that his firm cock pressed up to into her dripping wet opening.

Elena eased her self up a little, pressed the inflamed, enlarged head of his cock against her wet opening, and slipped it into her easily. Immediately she felt the ripples of convulsions of pure pleasure of his stiff, veiney shaft slip into her wet pussy engulfing him. He pushed up a little easing more in her as she slid further down onto him. She felt his hands caress her breast with each finger sending electrifying sensations throughout her body as she took him. It felt wonderful to be on top, different, and exhilarating. She eased more of him into her wet canal by squirming around until she felt the base of his swollen shaft. He was all the way, inside of her tickling her deeply. Her hands went out to steady themselves against his chest, and with each electrifying movement on his cock she dug her nails into his chest muscles. Things seemed to move in slow motion for both of them as they each enjoyed the moment and pleasure of making love.

Zorro held her steady for a moment as he eased up into her further and eased her on to him flexing his shaft making it swell even more. Elena had a hard time not screaming out in pleasure feeling his desire for her. He felt her wetness oozing out along his shaft, and dripping down his balls making her slicker and easier for them both to continue their frantic lovemaking. He could feel her insides convulse around his shaft as he pulled her face to his and kissed her deeply on the lips.

Zorro held her like that and rolled her over with out leaving her, and slid him self up into her deeper. Her legs wrapped around his waist, and nails dug into his backside urging him into her frantically. With a frenzied desire, she reached down with both her hand, grabbed his muscled butt cheeks, and dug her nails into him deeply like spurs to a horse urging him into her madly.

Both of them where lost into one another feeling the deep-seated passion and expression of love for one another. She was meeting his thrust with earnest desire and lustful unbound passion. Zorro felt the first of her contractions around his cock and her warm juices flowing forth around his shaft. Involuntarily he felt his own man milk spurt up inside of her several times. Elena's own pussy convulsions kept squeezing more of his milky juices into her mixing with hers. She could feel the wetness ooze out of her and between her cheeks. With maddening desire that seemed to last a long time before they collapsed into each other's arms panting.

They both laid there for a long time holding one another. She realized he would be leaving soon as the night was almost over, and it would be dawn soon. When Zorro got up from the bed, he still had on his leather chaps while they had been making love, and Elena realized he wore a kind of leather shorts, which explained why he was undressed so fast. As he slipped them on Elena looked over at him saying, "Zorro! Can you take off your mask so I can see whom you are and who has made love to me tonight?"

He looked down at her in the dim candle light smiling at her and said, "Are you sure you want to know who I really am?"

"Yes! Yes!" she said breathlessly.

Zorro smiled at her, reached up behind his head, and started to undo the black bandana around his head. Just as was about to take the bandana from his faces and reveal who he is there was a knock on the door. Elena looked over at the door in frightful terror. The candle light went out and she looked back to Zorro and he was gone into the darkness, but not before leaving her his mask.