• Authors
  • carriesilver

carriesilver

Well, about my CFNM fetish. I grew up with six - YES SIX - step brothers, and I was the only girl, if you can imagine what that was like. As we have gotten older, especially now in our college years, the boys have been kind of casual about being nude in front of me - a couple of them really enjoy it. I was fascinated by this. It's usally when we are all partying together and things get a little crazy, the clothes come off. (Although mine stay on, he-he). My one step-bro, who shall remain nameless to protect his anonymity - God that's hard to say - is a rather upstanding young man, if you know what I mean, so I never mind seeing him in that state of affairs. We have always been really close, and in recent years I have come to admire him even more once I saw what he had down there. LOL.
So anyhoo, I once told my current boyfriend about how my step brothers and I have an occasional CFNM situation, and he was really turned on by it. He begged me to tell him all about it, and I obliged him by going into great detail on the matter, so much so that he even suggested I write a CFNM story.
I had never heard of literotica, but he showed me the site and I was blown away. I thought I would get the ball rolling with a CFNM story that involves a nurse (since that it what I inspire to be), and I based the story on a nurse that I am good friends with (actually my best friend since I was little). She has always been very candid with me about the CFNM aspect of her job.
I was able to write Part One of my tale, and hope to keep cranking out more as time permits (not a lot of free time when you're a full-time student and you have a part-time job). But I hope you enjoy it.
CFNM rules!

Location

East Coast

Author Stats

15 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
25Followers

More About Me

Fetishes

Cfnm; Big Ones

Contact Author

Contact carriesilver by clicking here.