Literotica.com
index : members : Navaura : Biography

Add to favorites

Navaura
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Navaura's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Skinny
Height: Small
Location: Wisconsin
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: f
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: No
Fetishes: SECRETS
Pets: None
User Number: 1017154
Member Since: September 14, 2008
Last Modified: January 30, 2015
Some words from Navaura:

I am a native of Mississippi, but currently reside in Wisconsin. I am a recent graduate of Itt-Technical Institute and I also am a writer who enjoys the pleasures that eroticism has to bring, as long as it's done right. I have four kids a son and three daughters.

Currently I have one story up for Literotica, which is Lilith's Shadow.

It has two other stories that go along side, Fever and the third unknown. I just know they all will be linked to one another.

I am currently working on the story Fever. I've submitted Chapters one through five with a huge gap because of the birth of my daughter Gianna a year ago and me having to focus more on my schooling.

However, I am submitting the sixth chapter as of today and will begin to work on the seventh immediately, continuing on until the completion of the novel. While I can't say when and how every chapter will be posted, I will say that I am intent on finishing what I started over a year ago.

I welcome new readers and appreciate those who may have been waiting in the wings.

God bless you all,

Navaura.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board