Literotica.com
index : members : anomica : Biography

Add to favorites

anomica
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
anomica's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: Sweden
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: fw
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Leather and high heels
Pets: None
User Number: 101727
Member Since: April 5, 2002
Last Modified: November 22, 2016
Some words from anomica:

I've been a member on Literotica for several years and read a lot of the stories here with great pleasure. I really don't know what caused me to start writing my own...maybe I was inspired by some of the stories I read and wanted to see if I could do it too?

My favourite stories are the ones that have a slow build-up which gets my imagination going. Those are also the kinds I try to write myself. Since my stories are fantasies put to writing, and not reports from true life, I take the liberty to give my characters the same physical assets that I give them in my imagination outside of writing. Some will enjoy them, some won't. It's MY fantasies. On the same note, I love women in tight clothes, stockings or hose and high heels. Therefore I let my female characters wear such clothes a lot of the time. Again, not all like that and I'm sorry if you don't but that's me ;-)

I also want to point out that even though most of my stories are about incest, it's not a fantasy of mine as such. I think it's the taboo that makes it very erotic. Since I'm the father of a beautiful little girl I can't seem to right father-daughter stories. I expect they hit too close to home.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board