Literotica.com
index : members : rosess : Biography

Add to favorites

rosess
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
rosess's Biography:
Gender: 
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Seattle, WA
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Single
Smoke: Occasionally
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 1023502
Member Since: October 6, 2008
Last Modified: January 30, 2024
Some words from rosess:

UPDATE: I'm back after thirteen years away. Alex and Penelope had been a finished work that I was uploading as I edited. Unfortunately, a hard drive crash meant I lost everything that wasn't here and I gave up the ghost. I do not believe I will ever return to it, and for that I'm sorry. I'm a better writer now, and to rewrite a ton of lost chapters on a story I've left behind doesn't make sense to me: the creativity and passion I had toward it has left the building.

I have written over the last decade. Some novels without the smut, some with. And I'm finally back with some new offerings.

I'm a very private person. If you do write to me, do not expect nudes, sexting, personal information, etc. The most you will receive is answers to non personal questions and a heartfelt thank you for appreciating this weird little hobby I have.

Thank you, and original bio from 2001 still posted below:

***

While working on my third novel, I had to write a sex scene and didn't know how. Just writing the word "Penis" sent me into a fit of giggles.

That night I went to literotica for research. I figured if I could write true erotica, then a measly sex scene in a novel would be cake.

What began as practice turned into a full length erotic novel. Unlike my books that have had professional editors, what you see here is edited only by myself. You are also its first audience, as I haven't even shared this with a friend. It's my dirty little secret.

As for the erotic story, it is pretty linear, but I found that's the sort of erotica I enjoyed reading. If you're looking for true depth with twists and turns, I'm not the erotic writer for you.

Well, unless you wish to check out my real novels . . .

Thank you for taking the time to read my work, check my profile, post a comment, give me a rating . . . all of this is greatly appreciated. I sincerely hope you enjoy what I've offered here, as it's a little scary for me despite the anonymity.

***

As for me personally, I have a thing for older men, probably because I lost my virginity at eighteen to a man twice my age. I've always had a penchant for older men, so you'll probably find with future works that I have younger women with men in their thirties.

While I'm very independant and strong, in the bedroom I don't like to be. I like to be controlled, so that's another reason my male characters are so controlling. So that should give you some insight on why I write what I do.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board