• Authors
  • dissi1976

dissi1976

I am intelligent, thoughtful, compassionate, passionate (secretly), confident, determined, stubborn, willful, independent, spirited, understanding, down to earth, humorous, funny, silly, loyal, trustworthy, honest, communicative, and very friendly. Physically, I am, of course, a genetic male. I am 6' tall, with slim arms and long, slim legs. I currently have average body hair (which can be removed, preferably permanently), short brown hair on my head, blue eyes, and depending on who is looking at me I have been considered everything from ugly to attractive. So, I am average of appearance (maybe a little above average), at worst. I am seeking a total physical, mental, and emotional transformation, a complete and total life and lifestyle change. There will not likely be many people who are capable of taking on me as a challenge. I desire, and I need, complete and thorough feminization, and not just through crossdressing, but womanhood. I am looking to become a female, mentally, emotionally, physically. In this process, I would prefer a Dominant woman who is able to take the little girl inside of me and teach me the necessary skills to behave, live, act, and react like a real woman should. A sexy, sensual, passionate, feminine Domme who can pass those traits to me, and train me to follow in her very foot steps, to become a Domme, like her. However, I would also need a dominant man in my life, one who is strong, powerful, and capable of making me feel like a woman in ways that a woman is not able to do. I am open and accepting to serving either a Mistress or Master, but I would ultimately need the influence of both to become what I need to become. Imagine, if you are the one who is capable rising to the challenging of claiming me, training me, and indoctrinating me into a whole new gender identity. You will gain the ultimate piece of clay, you will get to create a woman from scratch, with no preconceived notions, no feminine ego. What would you create? A housewife? A maid? A porn star? Anything else you could imagine. My female body and form would be your creation. Can you imagine the possibilities?

Location

Toronto

Author Stats

15 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
2Followers
1Series Published

More About Me

Fetishes

Transgender, Feminization, Crossdressing, Transvestites

Contact Author

Contact dissi1976 by clicking here.