Literotica.com
index : members : ingarlm : Biography

Add to favorites

ingarlm
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
ingarlm's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: No Answer
Height: No Answer
Location: UK
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: f
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 1028252
Member Since: October 22, 2008
Last Modified: December 21, 2009
Some words from ingarlm:

Update - 21 December - if you haven't already seen, I'm starting to post another nonhuman story, following up some characters from my other stories. I've got three shorter stories in progress, of which this is the first, and they will link into another longer one at some point. I plan to be submitting new chapters weekly.

I love writing. I spend most of my free time doing it and have done little bits on and off for years, it just took me a long time to get over the fear of posting things, but I'm glad I did. Thanks to everyone who reads, votes, comments or sends me e-mails.

I write romances, whether m/m, m/f or nonhuman, with some plot, at least the developing relationship, and they always end up long and often spark other ideas for me so that I end up writing related stories.

The stories posted so far split up as follows:-

A Changed Life, Another Changed Life, A New Life, A Secret Life. That's not the posting order, but how they are chronologically. There's some crossover of characters between the stories, but more so between the first two and the second two.

Going Out and Testing Theories (Him and Her) feature the same characters. Testing Theories (her side of it) was pretty much the first story I ever wrote, more years ago than I want to think about, although it did need a bit of work before it went up. The story was there, the sex was seriously lacking!

The nonhuman stories are all related. Cats and Dogs was first, Friends and Foes follows on. Training Camp is a standalone story that is a prequel for two of the characters that turn up in Chapter 5 of Cats and Dogs. Sharing the Past (just started posting in December) starts following up some characters, beginning with a scene in Chapter 9 of Friends and Foes.

My other stories, Dancing and Out of the Shadows are standalones, although still long ones!

Work in progress - I'm working on a few things, but mainly more Were stories, hopefully shorter ones following up some of the characters from the existing stories. I can't seem to let those Werewolves and panthers etc go, so there will be more.

Thanks for reading! And sorry I can't even write a short bio!

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board