Literotica.com
index : members : purefire : Biography

Add to favorites

purefire
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
purefire's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: No Answer
Height: Tall
Location: 
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: f
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Hot men covered in chocolate
Pets: Cat(s), Dog(s), Other
User Number: 1036530
Member Since: November 19, 2008
Last Modified: May 4, 2013
Some words from purefire:

5.4.13

So I still haven't found an alternative site to publish on. Still working on that but I seem to have a larger problem; life has been incredibly hectic which caused a huge argument between my muse and I. She has decided on some time apart, leaving all of my open work in limbo. I'm sure we'll make up; it's just a matter of when.

I have a good number of chapters (from that new series I mentioned last year) I'm debating posting here as a sort of "consumer product test." I'm happy with what I have written thus far but since my muse is currently in Fiji I'm not sure if I should post another story, only to have you guys wondering what happens next. I must think on this.

11.14.12

A big thanks to all of you who emailed letters of support and encouragement. I do plan on completing the Brethren series at some point and am even in the process of developing another. The trick is to find a website that prohibits copying/pasting text so that my work doesn't get stolen. It's either that or try to get published. Not sure which route I want to go yet. I will definitely keep you guys updated, though. Just bear with me.

7.2.12

While I am still working on the Brethren series (along with others), I remain unsure if I will continue to publish on the site. There has been a lot of plagiarism in the past few months and rather than remain in constant paranoia, I'll keep my work to myself until I can find a safer outlet.

My mind wanders constantly so instead of looking like a paranoid schizo, I've decided to put those thoughts down into little plot lines we all like to call stories. Enjoy.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board