• Authors
  • MacabelyYours

MacabelyYours

A little about me, Don't know if I'll ever post anything, or comment on anything. My "fetishes" if you will, most find morally repugnant, or at the very least socially unacceptable. I find taboos/horror/and other such things to be completely sexy in all they're forms. I do not condone rape, incest, murder, or other such criminal actives, nor do I partake of them. That however does not mean that as a writer I will not reveal the base nature of the human kind as a species. My stories, both long, and short reflect this. As does my prose, and paintings, or drawings. It's evident in the music I listen to as well. It shows through in my speech, text messages, journals, and blogs. (If you know where to look for all of that).
Yes this part of me has caused a lot of issues between me and my family, and people who otherwise might have been a friend. But honestly I don't care. This is who I am, and in walking life I am, or at least can be, a completely normal person. This is why they call it an imagination. I am not psychotic, I know the difference between right and wrong, and what is acceptable in today's society. And truthfully I do not wish to change that in any way.
Anyways, that being said, you're warned that if I do ever post anything, if you are easily offended, or put off by things that are way off the radar when it comes to morally acceptable, then please don't waist your time reading anything I ever post. If that does not sound like the type of person you are, than by all means, read and enjoy. Even if it means you have to lock your office door so no one else sees you. ^__^

Now, who am I? Without giving away any kind of identifiable information

Location

The here and now.

Author Stats

15 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
12Followers
1Following
9My Favorites

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Yes Please

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact MacabelyYours by clicking here.