Literotica.com
index : members : redgryphon : Biography

Add to favorites

redgryphon
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
redgryphon's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Large
Height: Tall
Location: IL
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: fw
Status: Attached
Smoke: Occasionally
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: light bondage, squirting!!!
Pets: Dog(s)
User Number: 1041934
Member Since: December 7, 2008
Last Modified: October 12, 2012
redgryphon
Some words from redgryphon:

Just a normal girl who loves sex! I write for fun and pleasure and hope you enjoy reading my stories as much as I enjoy writing them. I know it has been forever since I started Forever Eve and I promise that I am working on some things there. I think I simply got overwhelmed by the possibilities. I am also in the process of moving from the "big city" to a nice little village with a population of 450. The new/old house is an amazing country manor home built in 1917 and has such great little features like a servants' quarters, original wood everywhere, an adorable little carriage house/stable, and a wooded grotto straight out of a fairy tale. I can see the house becoming the setting for both a modern chapter of Eve's story and a chapter set a century in the past. As always, please send your feedback and feel free to contact me with ideas or just to say hello. I love to hear from you and I answer all emails. Smile and have a wonderful day!

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board