Literotica.com
index : members : denwest : Biography

Add to favorites

denwest
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
denwest's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Large
Height: Tall
Location: California
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: none
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: interracial cuckold gangbang sluts,white bitches
Pets: Other
User Number: 1060388
Member Since: February 5, 2009
Last Modified: July 1, 2022
Some words from denwest:

Fantasize about a world filled with the sexiest hottest black cock lusting white sluts who derive pleasure and get off on using and destroying as many pathetic inferior white boy husbands and boyfriends as possible. These race traitor black cock addicted sexy mega babe white bitches enjoy as much black cock as possible, and they conspire with their black lovers to take all they can from their white boy husbands and boyfriends until they have drained all that there is to take from their loser white boys before they move on to their next white boy victims. These sexy white bitches get off on completely teasing, humiliating, and torturing inferior weak wimpy pathetic loser white boys. They hunt and entrap white boys and are always on the hunt and prowl for the strongest most superior athletic Mandingos who are hung down towards their knees with the thickest black cocks and constantly replenishing biggest cum filled black balls to play with and inflict mental and physical pain on to all the white boys that succumb to the love, lust, and infatuation with these mega babe sexy white bitches.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board