• Authors
  • slttrnr

slttrnr

Male half of mature couple with a sexy but insecure when it comes to being attractive to men, especially younger ones. Anytime I show pictures of her to other men they go nuts over her. I can't blame them particularly because she has one of the prettiest pussy's I've ever seen and it tastes even better then it looks. The only thing missing is the mixture of several loads of cum from well hung cocks, especially black ones.
I'd love nothing more then for Patty to be seduced and TAKEN by well hung, creative black dom. Her cunt should be constantly filled by thick black cocks and turning her into the gangbang cumslut black cock craving fucktoy she should be.
I failed to mention she is one of the BEST cocksuckers I've ever had and would love nothing more then black cock cum to be a regular part of her diet. In fact, my diet as well because I want to eat her very used cum filled cunt on a daily basis, if possible.

Location

NY

Member Stats

15 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
3Following
8My Favorites

More About Me

Fetishes

Bringing The Nastiest, Most Taboo Buried Desires Out Of My Wife And Rewarding The Bbc That Skillfully And Successfully Brings The Nasty Cumslut Out With Ownership Of Her Cunt.

Find Me Online

Contact Member

Contact slttrnr by clicking here.