• Authors
  • legsnfeet

legsnfeet

My biography

I am in what might be called ?middle-age?, quite tall and weigh about two-forty. Formally schooled in architecture, I am a photographer and artist who paints, draws and sculpts. Since I was a small child, I have been completely enthralled with the female form. Not a fetishist in the typical manner, I, nevertheless, have a strong sensual attraction to the many specific parts of the female physique. The elegant legs and feet of a woman are usually the first to grab me. Then the breasts and buttocks. And finally the whole female figure in general.
When I was eleven or twelve, a twenty-year-old girl,...who was our ?baby sitter?,....took me aside and taught me to first kiss, and then to perform cunnilingus on her. Where many boys might be warped by the experience, I relished it completely. For three years, I served this girl, her older sister, and later, their mother. The younger of the two sisters was an unwed mother, and was breast feeding a toddler. She taught me to suckle, and though I hated milk, I loved being nursed by this lovely young woman who would lay atop me. She had the most lovely legs and feet, and in no time she was having me suck her toes and tongue her soft, pink soles. We would spend hours in the afternoon, after her mother left for work, in the girl?s bedroom, her legs coiled about me and my face in her crotch.
The older sister soon caught on, and a threesome ensued. The older girl was a bit heavier and more buxom,....and had a pissy side. She was more demanding than her younger sibling, and would sit bare-assed on my face and call for my tongue. Making love to both the girls at once was a real treat,....one sitting on my face while the other gave me head. The older introduced me to ?Sixty-nine?, and she would lock me in a death grip for hours while I licked her ass and vagina.
The mother came home early from the bar one evening, and sat on the sofa watching her girls sit on my face. Then she disappeared into the bedroom and returned a few minutes later wearing only her brassiere and pumps. She flopped back onto the sofa, as the girls encouraged me to worship her bare feet. The mother was astonished as I slipped off her old pumps and began nibbling on her stinking toes. I sat cross-legged before her for over an hour, licking and kissing her sweaty soles, and sucking and licking between her lovely, salt-sour, toes. The woman was mesmerized, and so was I. Soon, the forty-something woman had me in her room, and gasping for air underneath her voluminous rump. Many evenings were spent with the mother sitting astride my face,....and me, gazing up at her jiggling breasts and teary eyes.
This experience shaped me into the lover that I am. I grew to be quite tall, and learned that most women hate to be crushed. My passive,...almost submissive bent,...has stood me in good stead. I have never met a woman who was not completely bowled over by cunnilingus, and virtually every woman that I have been with can cum,...or almost cum,....while having their toes sucked.
When I was in the service, I spent a great deal of time with women of color,..especially older women. Around the base where my ship was homeported, were many wonderful Black and Puerto Rican women. And the Asian women were also of special note. All of these women came from cultures where they were dominated by men, and encourage to keep quiet and out of sight. What a privilege it was to be with these women and give then homage that they actually deserved. My rewards for doing so outnumbered the stars!!!
Later in my twenties, I continued to enjoy the company of older women,....some in their forties and fifties. By thirty, I was enthralled with some of the local dominatrixes in Boston who introduced me to light bondage. Three women in particular, who shared an apartment in my building, would bind me on the floor and then spend hours taking turns sitting on my face. They would invite several girlfriends over, bind me, and ?force? me to worship the feet of as many as six or eight women at once. It was great fun, and extremely arousing.
Since then, I have been with numerous amateur dominatrixes, and am presently in a relationship with a women who dabbles in female domination as a hobby. She has about twenty girlfriends who dabble with her, and I am their ?slave?. The women range in age from the late twenties to as old as fifty-something. We get together quite often, at various locations, and the women ?share? me,....even inviting THEIR outside girlfriends to join. They are about promoting female domination as a semi-lifestyle, and love to teach new converts. I am always surprised to see a strange woman hovering above, who kicks off her shoes and stuffs her toes in my mouth.
And I have developed my tolerance for breast milk. The group likes to find lactating women and nursing mothers to come and have their breasts lightened. My recent story is about a young women who resides in a trailer park, and has been exposed to the advantages of being a dominant diva. She is shy, and humble,......poor, and on food stamps,....but I worship her body completely with great ardor. In her poverty, she is still the most remarkable of women.

Location

Central Texas

Author Stats

15 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
8Followers

More About Me

Fetishes

Feet, Legs, Breasts, Butts, Etc.

Contact Author

Contact legsnfeet by clicking here.